[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

4 hours ago, BinJin2020 said:

I find this so funny. To me it looks like he’s trying SOOOOOOOO hard not to look at her. Didn’t succeed all that much either based on vids. :joy::joy::joy:

And for us and other viewers watching the awards, we only got the one camera shot of them as they gave their speeches. If we had more full shots of them on stage giving their speech, we would see other cute moments of them on stage. We only got a bit more because of pictures and putting those together to get the "full picture" of what happened at the awards. Sigh to be in that audience. They are truly so lucky that there were social distancing restrictions. They got even more privacy because of this ;) No fan cams is a complete win for them. However, I think the camera person loves them. He/she gave us even more "shots" of them in the audience than anyone else in the audience at Baeksang :lol:

I even stated on here how my main "worry" come Baeksang was HB's face and his reaction. Ex. the extreme close up on his face last year.  Not even any teases from the MC this year either lol.

In case you or your team are reading:

Yup you did well KTP ^_^ I'm proud of you! You even held it together after you found out you didn't win Best Actor. To me and many of us, you are the Best Actor in our hearts. I am grateful to CLOY having introduced me to your works. You truly deserved that award for your CLOY performance. We know you will get a chance to win Best Actor again in the future. Maybe it won't be for TV but for Film instead. We look forward to seeing what you bring more as HB next. Hope filming Bargaining is going well :heart:

• Like 10
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

17 hours ago, flailingfangirl said:

Bonificación: Ellos (ok, Sr. Kim) van totalmente aquí, tal vez más en la página de actores (ocasionalmente pero aún), pero conocen este lugar. Sabemos que reconocen nuestra presencia en línea. Así que sé amable con ellos y diles cosas alentadoras. Haz esas 10 cosas buenas para decir por día. Ok, mi planta acaba de marchitarse de nuevo, pero bueno, siempre puedo obtener una nueva jajajajaja. Pero sí, ¡sé amable! : wub:

Oh!  A good idea! I love it. Since we know that HB and SYJ are looking forward to the love and support that we do for them. Write the 10 beautiful things to feed this forum and express our love for them. :heart:
They are my first 10 beautiful things (of many). for me. :joy:

1.-CLOY
2.- Couch talk interview
3.-Ralphs
4.-Destination
5.-behind the scenes 
6.-Mutual admiration
7.-Professionalism 
8.-Loveful looks
9.-Hyun Bin
10.- Son Ye jin 

that this forum continues to flourish :heart:

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 4

45 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

This 2 second glance they gave each other and smile is my favorite moment.

Mine too...

That meme plays in mind saying "Now let's see who will get the more stare look meme from here" says the one who holds the 19secs staring contest :tounge_xd:

+ that OST ugh.. my BinJin heart.. be still.

• Like 2
  • Love 5

17 minutes ago, Chewy said:

I have no idea why they insist on putting him on a RL had it not for YJ just so they could be the Lauren couple, the fit is so bad that if not for the fact he looked this good, it would have gone south for anyone else. Everyone else rocked their diors and chanel and all....I am not pleased honestly with that suit. But I have to give it up to Yejin for slaying that RL dress, anyone of a lesser caliber would end up looking like being wrapped in a sequin rug. 

We can all agree this dress wasn't good at least in paper and somehow SYJ rocked it  , RL should pay both of them ..... 

I don't think the suit was bad fit for HB , the bow tie was messing it a bit but most of men wore the typical black taxedo style, at least he wore a blue color to make the difference. 

Not sure why people overlook that not long ago he went on remembering a random interview with SYJ , yeah ok . And the fact he talked with so much respect about her? " SYJ is a good partner to me " , I have seen costars falling apart post drama ending , where they basically erase their costar and with no sign of rumors on sight . If anything they are in good terms , despite what their "status" is .

But still i find it funny a. they dressed them both in RL b. the color they picked for him complimented the color she wore. Like ok they knew they would receive award together but they went further for this, other stars received couple awards and didn't match - here they received individual awards and they ended up complimenting each other. 

• Like 11
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Frida Barrientos Pineda said:

Oh!  A good idea! I love it. Since we know that HB and SYJ are looking forward to the love and support that we do for them. Write the 10 beautiful things to feed this forum and express our love for them. :heart:
They are my first 10 beautiful things (of many). for me. :joy:

1.-CLOY
2.- Couch talk interview
3.-Ralphs
4.-Destination
5.-behind the scenes 
6.-Mutual admiration
7.-Professionalism 
8.-Loveful looks
9.-Hyun Bin
10.- Son Ye jin 

that this forum continues to flourish :heart:

My Ten Beautiful Things To My Cactus

1. Hyun Bin
2.LOVES

3.Son Ye Jin
4.Kim Tae-pyung
5. Admires 
6. 2020 Most Beautiful Woman in The World
7. Most Popular Actress (tik)
8. Captivated 
9. Most Popular Actor (tok)

10. Mr. & Mrs. Kim

• Like 3
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 3

9 minutes ago, wolfie26 said:

We can all agree this dress wasn't good at least in paper and somehow SYJ rocked it  , RL should pay both of them ..... 

I don't think the suit was bad fit for HB , the bow tie was messing it a bit but most of men wore the typical black taxedo style, at least he wore a blue color to make the difference. 

Not sure why people overlook that not long ago he went on remembering a random interview with SYJ , yeah ok . And the fact he talked with so much respect about her? " SYJ is a good partner to me " , I have seen costars falling apart post drama ending , where they basically erase their costar and with no sign of rumors on sight . If anything they are in good terms , despite what their "status" is .

But still i find it funny a. they dressed them both in RL b. the color they picked for him complimented the color she wore. Like ok they knew they would receive award together but they went further for this, other stars received couple awards and didn't match - here they received individual awards and they ended up complimenting each other. 

that’s simply just cause blue is a Kim family color kind of thing. His mum especially. Even his dad and bro wore blue. The entire family was in blue when they went for his FM in Hongkong. I am sure you would have noticed how much or often he wears blue? It’s in the kims. 

I am glad you and others didn’t find the fit unflattering. I stand firm that the suit did not do this man any justice having him being able to rock any suit for the longest time. 

• Like 10
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 4
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, luvlove said:

This post was quite a while ago, but I want to review some numbers that may make these look different.

First of all, we were told up front that Baeksang spreads out the love, so I was not expecting a sweep in all categories. Second of all, we were told, "Well, everyone knows that Parasite will dominate for film, but not sure about tv. World of the Married is big." Hmm, ok. I accepted that truth about Parasite due to its Academy Award win, but those comments did run counter to the idea of "spreading of the love" that Baeksang usually does. Wasn't sure what to think going into the ceremony. Can someone 'dominate'? 

So what happened with Parasite, a movie that was a sure thing, a movie that blew my mind? It went 3/11 at Baeksang!!! Parasite, best movie of the year! It lost in 8 categories!

It won: Best Film, Best New Actor in Film (CLOY! Seo Dan's uncle. Sorry, his win was a nod to both as he had a great year!), and the Daesang.

It lost: Best Supporting Actress, Best Supporting Actor, Best Actress, Best Actor, Best Director (are you KIDDING me?! It's Bong Joon-ho!), Best Screenplay, Best New Actress in Film, and Best Technical.

I'm a believer now. You don't sweep at Baeksang.

When you consider all of the awards for tv, there are technically 14 eligible awards for dramas. Best Drama, Director, New Actor, New Actress, Supp Actor, Supp Actress, Lead Actor, Lead Actress, Screenplay, Technical, Fashion (Bazaar Icon), Popular Male, Popular Female, and Grand Prize. The winners were:

CLOY:

Fashion Icon

Supporting Actress

Popular Male

Popular Female

Camellia:

Supporting Actor

Script

Lead Actor

Daesang

WofM:

Lead Actress

Director

Itaewon:

New Actress

Dr. Romantic:

New Actor

Great Escape:

Technical

Hot Stove League:

Best Drama

CLOY did very well!!!! I mean, Parasite peeps only went home with three awards of recognition! Our CLOY friends got 4.5! Honestly, with the popularity award so well publicized and Baeksang voting not finished yet during that time (along with all of the political "statements" related to CLOY), it almost seems that they saw how undeniably and overwhelmingly beloved Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin are that they pulled back the votes they might have given BinJin as Best Lead to keep them from dominating the night!!! If the voters simply couldn't give CLOY the Daesang, Drama, Script or Director because of politics (I feel this is true, in the voters' minds anyway), and then BinJin is running away with popularity votes and buzz, then how could they cast votes for them as best Actor and Actress, too? It would have seemed excessive for an award show that is clearly about spreading appreciation to many.

BinJin and CLOY are the clear winners of the night (at 4.5 associated wins) and everyone knows it. You cannot be moving in these acting/entertaining/awards show circles and not be hearing how many votes they were getting, how internationally popular, how freaking HOT these two are right now! They all know, everyone in Korean entertainment. So yes, CLOY was robbed by politics, jealousy, and overwhelming fairness. But they were and are the big winners. Everyone knows it!!!! :heart:

now this is the danger of “being told” because a lot of people form their opinions on what they read on SNS or from previous reports or whatever they could find that BAA is all about spreading the love and awards equally among all nominees which is definitely not true! Now all of you have experienced how BAA can most definitely give multiple awards to a same TV drama or even movie and how in BAA you can win only 3/11 even if you get an Oscar. And how even Crash landing on you that steals the heart of everyone can win almost nothing. If anything, the judges will only see what they can see in their retrospective and they don’t watch it from the angle that fans do. 

• Like 4
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Jhari♥자리 said:

Mine too...

That meme plays in mind saying "Now let's see who will get the more stare look meme from here" says the one who holds the 19secs staring contest :tounge_xd:

+ that OST ugh.. my BinJin heart.. be still.

Honestly just watched the TikTok Backstage speech again. I hadn't realize he looked at her twice and her glance at the end. I think I just like their on stage glance the most/why I keep continue to repeatedly watch that. Honestly, when they went on stage and at that moment, I was like DAMN.. making a grand entrance like in a movie :wub: Is this their Mr. and Mrs. Smith moment on stage :P

1 hour ago, wolfie26 said:

I feel like because those who recently been posting aren't regulars like us. Yes metro.style was earlier in the week lol - those of us have seen it already know what is going on before Baeksang lol. Honestly, those who keep saying those negative stuff have clearly forgotten about the covid/social distancing situation that is happening in the world right now. They shouldn't be placing judgement on actors at an award show that is definitely not normally like this - it's a most quiet Baeksang. Have they forgotten about fan cams and fans screaming? Social distance = 6 feet distance, 1 metre a part seats or more. It doesn't matter if you are famous or not. Yes mainly staff wore mask and one actress wore a mask as far as we know. However, the award show is an event. So these social distancing restrictions are still in place. Sigh :lol:

49 minutes ago, Chewy said:

that’s simply just cause blue is a Kim family color kind of thing. His mum especially. Even his dad and bro wore blue. The entire family was in blue when they went for his FM in Hongkong. I am sure you would have noticed how much or often he wears blue? It’s in the kims. 

That is true! He has worn blue a lot. Honestly, blue suit, black suit, whatever color it looks good on him :wub:

Time to continue my watch of both Snow Queen and Summer Scent

• Like 11
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Chewy said:

I have no idea why they insist on putting him on a RL had it not for YJ just so they could be the Lauren couple, the fit is so bad that if not for the fact he looked this good, it would have gone south for anyone else. Everyone else rocked their diors and chanel and all....I am not pleased honestly with that suit. But I have to give it up to Yejin for slaying that RL dress, anyone of a lesser caliber would end up looking like being wrapped in a sequin rug.

And why does it have to be something from 2019 when the others that are junior are already wearing Chanel, Vuitton and Dior Couture 2020.....

Ralph Lauren is reserved for grocery shopping, definitely not for Baeksang awards ceremony and definitely not for these 2 A-listers who deserved something way better!! Possibly my only rant for BAA this year! When they present the same awards next year, I hope they get dressed the finest it can be. 

OMG yes!!! Although they looked great in RL, i would much rather see them in Chanel, Gucci, Prada, Saint Laurent, Tom Ford, Armani or Dolce and Gabbana. I am sorry but they deserve more than Ralph Lauren.  Unless of course, they are cooking up something with the brand in the near future, thus the unconventional choice. 

The only Ralph Lauren I remember in the red carpet was Gwyneth Paltrow’s pink dress from years back — and I felt that was ill-fitting even. 

• Like 1

There is a saying that the super rich do not need to show off that they have money or have to wear the most expensive clothes (Bill Gate, Zuckeberg, Ellon...).

There is an estimated calculation in this post long time ago about SYJ net worth and this matches with Celebrity Net Worth website. 

SYJ’s Networth is estimated US$ 20 Millions.

So, you don’t have to “worry”/ start judging about what she should have worn. She slays the red carpet yesterday. Fans and media went crazy for her. They want to call her Miss Universal/ Miss Korea and using photoshop to put crows on her head. She won over her fan’s heart completely.

ps: do not turn this thread to a bashing YJ thread out of jealousy. This happened in the past due to delulu fangirls but disappeared for a while.

• Like 9
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Chewy said:

the fit is so bad that if not for the fact he looked this good

Totally agree on this. I feel like it needs 1 size bigger :unsure: (I'm no fashion expert).

When he walked on the red carpet and unconsciously fixing his side shirt, it looks like he's uncomfortable. I feel like if he wish to close the blazer, it'll not do. But, he still managed to look debonair in that blue suit. It fit his color and masculine body.

He looks so tired though :tears: I wish him good health all the way while shooting for the new film.

Mr. KTP / 화이팅 Fighting! :wub:

• Like 14

I am one of those who did not like the Ralph Lauren gown when it was leaked and reported the day before BAA. Yes, SYJ totally slayed it and made the gown looked many times better than how it looked on the model. I see many compliments on how great she looked. 

• Like 20
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, Chewy said:

:blush: If you don't mind sis, can u pls post even 1 picture of hb's family since they went together to hongkong. Would love to see a glimpse of his. Many thanks! 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1