[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

@Chewy thank you for your honest post. Whatever it is at the end of the day both KTP and SEJ will make  the decision what’s best for them. We the fans will have to respect whatever it is. Thank you and God Bless you all. 

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

4 hours ago, Peony said:

I like your thoughts. Although i am new, i have read the whole thread from page 1 and your thoughts are one of the nourishing ones. If we really ship them, let us respect  their decisions as we do not have a full grasp of what they are dealing with...

We pray that our ship will dock soon.

I have to agree with you 100% on this. That is why I cringed when I read some of the fans' comments on SYJ's  IG post of the flowers urging her to marry HB now.  I was so horrified and embarassed to read them. That's one way for BinJin to retreat further. IMHO

• Like 14

10 minutes ago, Milwij Corner said:

Sorry for say this. But suddenly in my ig timeline I see another shipper account from SITR drama. They post pic of injin couple when the last award. It makes me sad, when I see how both handling hands,intimate and seems so happy each other on stage. It really breaks my heart why HB couldn't as warm as hae in, I try hard to be positive but can't lie to myself that I'm really sad right now. 

Well Hae In was warm, but did it really amount to anything in the last 2 years after SITR? We didn't hear much about them after. 

It doesn't matter if they did or didn't hold hands. 

And if HB or SYJ are dating someone else like some others are claiming, I feel sorry for that person. Because they will always feel like the third wheel now, rather than the couple who should be together. It would be so bad for their sanity. Anyone in their position would feel jealousy and insecurity, which is the worst for any relationship. 

• Insightful 8

33 minutes ago, Milwij Corner said:

Sorry for say this. But suddenly in my ig timeline I see another shipper account from SITR drama. They post pic of injin couple when the last award. It makes me sad, when I see how both handling hands,intimate and seems so happy each other on stage. It really breaks my heart why HB couldn't as warm as hae in, I try hard to be positive but can't lie to myself that I'm really sad right now. 

That is JHI in general. He holds hands with all his female co stars. It is fine. They are friends. She is just his noona. He gave her a food truck during CLOY filming. Can't SYJ be friends with her other male co stars lol. HB and SYJ are both private people and are respected in the industry. It is best for them to keep stuff private in a professional setting. So of course no holding hands etc. Their small glimpses, looks and smiles at each other gave it away and were enough for us. Plus they said a lot to us in their TikTok and acceptance speech. We knew what they were talking about!

***Please go back and read at least from page 778 and on ward. Many of us here have gone into long detailed posts of what they continue to keep their relationship private especially during Baeksang

I think most of us want to move on from that discussion now. 

• Like 4
  • Love 5
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 3

17 minutes ago, Beadharmony said:

I have to agree with you 100% on this. That is why I cringed when I read some of the fans' comments on SYJ's  IG post of the flowers urging her to marry HB now.  I was so horrified and embarassed to read them. That's one way for BinJin to retreat further. IMHO

Oh yes this is the worst! It's one thing to privately wish for something like this, maybe talk about it in a forum like this, but actually posting it in their IG pages? Cringe to the max! I notice this with a lot of celebrities through so its not specific to BinJin or Korean celebrities, but still..come on people! This behaviour has the exact opposite effect. They retreat as you said. And some cite this 'pressure' in their breakup announcements too. As always, let's ship responsibly :)

Re: JHI, if you can't see what a sweet brother/sister type of relationship they seem to have, I don't know what to tell you. What I have learned from reading IG and Twitter (and even other shipper forums on this very site) since Baeksang is people will literally ship ANYONE together even when it defies logic. So you can't get caught up by it. 

• Like 8
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

That is JHI in general. He holds hands with all his female co stars. It is fine. They are friends. She is just his noona. He gave her a food truck during CLOY filming. Can't SYJ be friends with her other male co stars lol. HB and SYJ are both private people and are respected in the industry. It is best for them to keep stuff private in a professional setting. So of course no holding hands etc. Their small glimpses, looks and smiles at each other gave it away and were enough for us. Plus they said a lot to us in their TikTok and acceptance speech. We knew what they were talking about!

I cannot find any picture of them during this recently baeksang awards that they are holding hands..if it iss true, how come it doesnt go viral....? i didnt see one?

15 minutes ago, binyeji said:

Well Hae In was warm, but did it really amount to anything in the last 2 years after SITR? We didn't hear much about them after. 

It doesn't matter if they did or didn't hold hands. 

And if HB or SYJ are dating someone else like some others are claiming, I feel sorry for that person. Because they will always feel like the third wheel now, rather than the couple who should be together. It would be so bad for their sanity. Anyone in their position would feel jealousy and insecurity, which is the worst for any relationship. 

Thanks for your response. they were also rumored to be dating after SITR but they don't look awkward in front of the camera. they still look close and don't care about rumors. but I try not to be disappointed because it affects my mood to do my daily activities

• Love 1

30 minutes ago, golding said:

I cannot find any picture of them during this recently baeksang awards that they are holding hands..if it iss true, how come it doesnt go viral....? i didnt see one?

They referring to the one from 2018. Past is the past for a reason people! lol

Also we know everything HB is doing now with his endorsements and CFs are hints to the "future" and "home life" lol. Same like SYJ.

They can continue their future "couple" coincidence news from now on lol. They've been doing it since 2019

• Like 6
  • Love 5

@Milwij Corner which would you rather have: sweet gestures on cam, but not dating/never have dated in real life OR professional demeanor on cam (with "awareness" of each other's presence), but had grocery pics behind the camera? As a shipper, I need no sweet gestures on cam to know my faith in the ship is valid. You are only sad for as long as you want to be, so decide to ship or not to ship.

• Like 11
  • Awesome 11

6 hours ago, Milwij Corner said:

Thanks for your response. they were also rumored to be dating after SITR but they don't look awkward in front of the camera. they still look close and don't care about rumors. but I try not to be disappointed because it affects my mood to do my daily activities

Please go back and read at least page 778 and on ward. We already had long discussions as to why they are continuing to keep their relationship private especially during Baeksang. SYJ has already denied the rumors from her past too. Can't she be friends with her other male co stars

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

3 minutes ago, V*stKill said:

@Milwij Corner which would you rather have: sweet gestures on cam, but not dating/never have dated in real life OR professional demeanor in cam (with "awareness" of each other's presence), but had grocery pics behind the camera. As a shipper, I need no sweet gestures on cam to know my faith in the ship is valid. You will only be sad for as long as you want to be, so decide to ship or not to ship.

Well I'll keep my positive thinking. I pray desperately how much I wish binjin to be real

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2

Ok I know this post might get me kicked out or for this post to be removed because it’s only Binnie but wowww check out this sweet, sweet car!!! This is the car that he drove in that Smart ad. Wow this ad must be really costly!

Don’t mind me, am just browsing around reading news after receiving a devastating non-fandom news earlier this evening. Cheering myself up with some pretty!

• Like 4
  • Awesome 3

46 minutes ago, Milwij Corner said:

Yes, JHI was warm but unlike with Hyun Bin, the media didn’t really care and wasn’t waiting for them to slip up and give away the real status of their relationship. SYJ pretty much shot down any possibility of them dating in one interview while Pretty Noona was still on-air, no less. The TN promotions were also that same year and HB was very warm with Yejin. It was only after the grocery photos came out that they acted differently with each other whenever the media was around because they know every little thing they do will be scrutinized.

• Like 12
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 2