[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

1 hour ago, Elle R said:

Morning, all ... apologies if this has already been shared. I did not previously see the photo of them looking at each other on stage so just in case:

https://www.dispatch.co.kr/2084694#_DYAD

Wow I also haven't seen this photo of them looking at each other on stage 

I so wanted to see ye Jin expression when HB was giving his speech and HB expression when ye Jin said thank you so much and laughed 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, sharluvsenergy said:

SHE FINALLY UPDATED HER IG AGAIN!!!:heart:

i think VAST posts an update too with hyun bin's pic at baeksang red carpet..like a few hours earlier before ye jin updates hers...( sorry i dont know how to insert images in this quorum..)

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Just watching some of the clips on YT for WTCB, I don’t know but... just saying 1. HB’s learnt North Korean language for 2 months 2. learn to play the piano just for his role

in CLOY. :grimace:

Sorry, I’m just bias lmao! 

• Like 5
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, hiitsnina said:

So in sync even though they didn’t arrive together!(● ˃̶͈̀ロ˂̶͈́)੭ꠥ

When I saw them separately but after each other, I already had noticed that lol. You can also notice other moments during the show where it looked like they were mirroring as well lol 

I know this was posted already but it's so funny :joy:

• Like 5
  • LOL 8
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

39 minutes ago, eLizza said:

As I have finally abled to calm myself after yesterday's CLOY snub  ..I want to dedicate this to Mr. Kim ..in case he happens to be lurking in this thread.

Dear Mr. Kim...

First of all ,a big congratulations  for winning the popularity award..

I know how excited and later on disappointed you must have felt ....your facial expressions and few hand gestures during the announcement were enough to decode. If we as fans are finding it so hard  to digest it then I cannot imagine how hard it will be for the whole CLOY team. Your prediction of 22 pc rating even before the drama's airing proves that how confident you were with your skills as well as that of the other crew members from the beginning itself. The drama did well domestically according to your  wishes but the international attention it got must have exceeded your expectations. As it came to an end you were finally able to see how people reacted . Praises kept on coming from all over the world for your masterpiece. So it is natural to have high expectations in award shows ..

Knowing you , we know  how bad you felt when you saw your team members returnining empty handed . It really feels bummed when you don't get your deserved recognition. (And some people called you cold and stiff <_<).But we are glad cause you have the most beautiful woman in the world both inside and outside by your side who always motivates you, gives you warmth and assurance. Even though you sat 3 ft apart she made sure to keep a check on you from time to time. You did the same too. We fans are happy that you are each other's strength. Keep on cherishing that love .

Just cheer up cause for majority of the people CLOY is the best. You two ruled people's hearts by your performances .

It was just not your day. Few people's decision cannot rule over the verdict gave by millions .That's it...Fans love you so much that they spent 4 hrs of that program without understanding a thing just to witness CLOY'S recognition and to catch a glimpse of you two. I doubt if 2 million viewers would ever be a reality in BAA history if you two were not nominated for CLOY.

What makes us more happy is that you acknowledged our love for you ,our hardwork while fighting with the malicious vote button in Tiktok. I can guarantee that you have witnessed in SNS that how we motivated each other to make you win. Thanks a lot for having decided to attend the event when you were so busy.

This time you got popularity award and from now on we know you will do even better. Who knows you and your other half may one day win that trophy at the same time for different projects if not for a joint venture. Will be waiting for that day. I know people are referring to you as Leo DiCaprio of Korea given the similarity in your cases.But for us you are unique and  the one and only Hyun Bin of Korea. All the best for your future projects.. May you get lottssss of success and yeah CLOY changed the life of many people across the world. :thumbsup:

@eLizza you made me tear up. No matter how stiff or cold he seems to some his eyes cannot lie of the overpouring gratitude and concern that he has for all. And Yejin's thank you so much is just so hearfelt..and with these i will sail on.

• Like 4
  • Love 11
  • Thanks 1

Isn't it progressing? Much better right? Hb: from i go first - to i follow you behind:wub:

Feel the love of this couple. 

Our loves made some headlines. Its a winner too, yehey!!! :kiss_wink:

Trending

Is this a sign that on their special day both would wear RALPH LAUREN :love:

And we PRAY for this. You wanna see them again, right? 

• Like 7
  • Naughty 1
  • Love 8
  • Thanks 2

Omo. Omo. Omo. Mr Kim was here? And I missed it? I went out empty handed with no plant! Hahahahaha... Maybe I should opt for flowers instead, at least I know what to do with it. 

Mr Kim, you are hawtttttttttt. I finally found out about the brand of the suit that you’re wearing courtesy of my other friends who are your fans as well (you have no idea how loved you are at the place I work in! I deal with multinationals on daily basis and my clock is always not set right despite having an upright, enforcement-compliance job description lol. So unlike off-duty me lol) And I gotta say I love that choice! RL is a brand that I use myself as well so yay! Not sure if the selection was done by you or your stylist but I have to say..... good choice! Heck you can even pull off white suit without looking like a polar bear ok. Blue looks good on you! And those shoes! Niiiiiiiceeeee - love your personal sartorial choice there. Much love!

Ok vanity aside... I’m still catching up on today’s news and all I can say that when it comes to yours, everyone loves youuuuuu!!! Sure the drama didn’t win but you guys surely are the biggest attraction in the news today, by just being you! Not just in Korea but in many, many parts of the world. So much support and love in so many parts of the world. Even my uptight, upright superiors love you! How cool is that? I am sure that a lot of offers are coming your way and if you keep up being you, and your work ethics, you’ll shine even more brightly like your stage name.  Even I don’t know or understand what magic and pull RiRi couple has but for now, I gotta say, a good press day is a good day!

Take care and all the best, Mr Kim!!!

• Like 10
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 2

16 minutes ago, Loveumore said:

Isn't it progressing? Much better right? Hb: from i go first - to i follow you behind:wub:

Our loves made some headlines. Its a winner too, yehey!!! :kiss_wink:

Trending

Is this a sign that on their special day both would wear RALPH LAUREN :love:

And we PRAY for this. You wanna see them again, right? 

We stan power & expensive couple :D

People are still into them months after the drama ended, and I think it will continue if they'll be nominated in other drama awards. Really hope they'll get what they deserve this time. 

Before I didn't care about if my favorite drama or actors will get an award, but only BinJin change me hahaha

I want the best for them and their drama to be recognized more in their own country. 

• Like 1
  • Love 9

32 minutes ago, Loveumore said:

HB tried so hard not to walk beside her. How he keep looking at the wires and how he look at her step when climbing the stairs.

Well, you've done so many times before. So it quite hard to act like you don't care :phew:

32 minutes ago, Loveumore said:

Is this a sign that on their special day both would wear RALPH LAUREN 

They always giving us another reason to keep sailing.

Stay safe, stay calm everyone:wub:

• Like 4
  • Love 9

@superspace thanks for the bts gif. I've been waiting for someone to do every frame of that video XD. Its kinda funny how in the 2nd gif hyunbin smile disappeared as quick as possible when he faced the camera.

HB be like: Hehehe- wait oh sht. gotta control

Edited by Meily Jima
  • Like 2
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Chewy said:

I am sure the shippers here are all well prepared to perish with them no matter what is it though I am sure there would be onslaught on both or either of them should things not work out. But everyone is taking their chances with them. Ultimately they will make their own choices who to end up with without having the need to answer to anyone. 

Hello. I think you know something since you are in the field with lots of infos coming in and out. Appreciate much if you could share some:)

However, as one of their fans though its premature to say coz we still don't know yet but whatever happens in the near future, a big respect to all of us here.

Thus, through prayers with humbleness perhaps miracle takes place and would eventually bring hb & syj to finally be one:heart:

• Like 3
  • Love 8

18 minutes ago, Meily Jima said:

@superspace thanks for the bts gif. I've been waiting for someone to do every frame of that video XD. Its kinda funny how in the 2nd gif hyunbin smile disappeared as quick as possible when he faced the camera.

HB be like: Hehehe- wait oh sht. gotta control

You're welcome. :)

I don't know how many times I watch this winning interview video, but I really love how subtle and sweet their gesture to each other.

I think Bin had watched many of compilation video made by fans that show how obvious his actions/gestures to SYJ.

That's why he think that he should hide it harder but then love always win.:wub:

• Like 6
  • Love 6

47 minutes ago, sharluvsenergy said:

The media really did make it seem like BinJin won the Daesang instead of someone else. Even the Singapore Chinese newspapers published the article on Baeksang saying that all limelight was on BinJin when they won the popularity awards. They even made a comment that because of Covid-19, the microphones on stage were placed 1m apart and the cameraman couldn't get a closeup of both of them in one frame on stage. 

It's very obvious the media loves BinJin too. They may not have gotten the Best Actor/Actress or Daesang award, but everyone already knows that they are both actors recognized for their acting skills. This year's fight is one of the strongest I have seen on Baeksang in years, and even though I really want BinJin to win Best Actor and Best Actress, I still agree with the judges' choices. I can imagine if BinJin won those awards instead though. With just the Popularity award awarded to them, they have already gained more attention than those who won the Best Actress/Actor and Daesang awards, if they won something more, the media would have gone crazy and probably dedicated at least 2 whole pages to just them alone. :D

Bravo!!! Hehe, as i said winning the popularity award (international) is not something to sneeze at (and also what Hyunbin and Yejin were pointing out in their speeches). As i always see it, winning doesn't just mean getting the prize, but more importantly winning the hearts of your audience and that's what Binjin clearly did! And looking at the pics, I dont think our OTP would ever trade their awards with any of those other 4 in the pics.. 

I really hope CLOY's success will pave the way for HB and SYJ to other breakthrough projects in Asia and maybe in Hollywood, who knows... They just need to polish their English diction and surely international offers will flood them. Gosh Korean-American Sandra Oh (Killing Eve) is also crazy over CLOY and it would be interesting if she guests any or both of them in her series...

My other wish is that Netflix comes out with an English-dubbed CLOY soon because im sure there is still a lot of untapped global audience who are curious enough to give it a chance, but just not keen on watching the drama simply because it's subtitled. Im certain it will get even wider viewership than Kingdom or Spain's Money Heist. Netflix, are you reading this?!

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

I love how the discussions have been laid out here. I still see the light friends and I will continue hang-on. Whatever floats the boat I'd be happy to sail. HB has made my life more meaningful these past months, given there is so much anxiety inside of me. I'd be very pleased to see BinJin ship continue to sail.

To Mr KTP,  thanks for your existence and I so appreciate what you have done to me through your Kdramas and Movies. You don't know it, but I have continued to live because of these.

Love to all.

• Like 7
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1