[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

7 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

don't know why certain people were worried.

The naysayers are very persistent, that's why. All kinds of refusals, weird link-up of different trees and leaves, calling others delulu when their minds are on a delulu overdrive over some social media likes. I just saw some such posts and it's hurtful how people can be mean to others just to make their own beliefs right. 

We all should just relax and take a break like these two. 

People felt their body language felt cold and aloof, well look at their eyes and smiles - that still felt warm and kind. A little cautious yes, but still can't hide the shy smile. 

The eucalyptus and koala were together, peeps.. And we got 3 hours of post CLOY time in Baeksang when they were 'together'. Let's not be so worried or have high expectations from them. 

Let these two enjoy their private life, they will come out when they feel they are ready. It's just the beginning of things for them. 

TN was a movie where they didn't technically work together, yet it sparked the chemistry and interest and will to work together again. CLOY only helped them spend more time together and confirm what they already felt in their hearts. And now the love from fans and the popularity award further just confirms that probably they are just destined, that's why they have emphasized the 'We' in their address and acknowledgement to fans. 

But as HB mentioned in the Tiktok interview, they will only repay it with their work and by taking up newer projects. So we might see them in another project together, in case it's great enough for them to work together not otherwise.

I hope this award makes them understand that what they have together is more special than anything else. Given how beautiful, cheerful and hard working SYJ is, she seems like the right foil to HB's handsome, introverted and dedicated personality. And both of them are humble and grounded. It was a pleasure knowing them these past months through their interviews and forums. If they don't really think they are right for each other, and find love elsewhere as many others believe it then so be it. It's their life after all. Whether that is as special as this, only time will tell. 

Don't expect them to come out with a declaration of love for each other, because ultimately that's their private life as KTP and SEJ - it's more precious than anything else, that's why we don't even know about their families and neither have we seen any of their family members photos. They could be family to each other now, so all the more important to protect each other. That's what  HB meant when he said  he can only repay us with good work.

A lot of celebrities prefer to keep it that way. PtAnd I am not surprised by it at all. In fact, the reason why we love them so much is because they are low key and dedicated to their work, and not publicity hungry people who drop social media declarations of love for the world to see. 

Now that the drought has again started, I  guess I should hibernate now and rest a bit and focus on my own life. Was great interacting with you all here, and reading your posts. Will keep checking the forum for latest updates from time to time. 

• Like 18
  • Love 3

16 minutes ago, Chewy said:

KTP, are you having any problems keeping up here or anywhere? Lol your breaks in between are never lonely anymore...I was just wondering what his expressions would be like knowing there is so much to read or see everywhere. 

Haha i can imagine him starting from page 1....and when he thinks hes about to be updated...BAMMM.....the thread goes crazy with another 30++ pages...thats what happened to me yesterday...I had to reread from page 760++ 

• Like 3
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, dreamerofRIRI said:

Binjin diary back it, but this one is sweet :wub:

OMG! I love this! Oh my heart. :wub::wub::wub: This soothe my angered heart with all the drama in the earlier pages. Thanks for posting it here. :) I hope this fake subs reach BINJIN to let them know that we know and we understand. :D 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

Also if someone feels like doing more "homework" and wants to see what's to come at other Korean award shows that they and CLOY could be nominees at besides Seoul International Drama Awards:

2019 Baeksang nominees/winners for reference

Seoul International Drama Awards - adding it here too for easier reference

- nomination out late July ex. July 27 2019 / award show end of August ex.x August 28 2019

List of last year's winners https://www.soompi.com/article/1348671wpp/winners-of-the-seoul-drama-awards-2019

(It looks like only the winners attend this though? Based on what I saw from 2019 photos on Soompi)

Korean Drama Awards 

nominations out late September ex. Sept 27 2019 / award show beginning Oct ex. Oct 2 2019

- last year's nominees https://www.soompi.com/article/1355335wpp/2019-korea-drama-awards-announces-nominees

- last year's winners: https://www.soompi.com/article/1356351wpp/winners-of-the-2019-korea-drama-awards

I think I saw a tweet listing upcoming awards and I think I saw they mentioned APAN Star Awards. However, tvn shows don't get nominated for that one. Only KBS, MBC and SBS shows do. So If anything the Korean Drama Awards is the last one. Unless I have missed an important one. 

Quickly looking at the 2019 winners, they seem to be the similar as Baeksang - it's their biggest award show. The only one that seemed to give out to different winners is the Korea Drama awards. 

Anyone with better kent awards knowledge notice an error I will fix this after ^_^

Side Note: We should be careful what we write as it is more clear then ever now that they are reading - it's easy for their teams to look up stuff under 'BinJin' especially now when there is nothing currently happening lol. At the end of the day, we need to respect their privacy 

Resuming my watch of their previous works with Snow Queen and Summer Scent at the same time (both written by the same writer)

• Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 4

SYJ is witty as usual with her thanks to fans on her IG.

“I’m sure you’ve lost your fingerprints from voting days and nights” (for me) hahaha. You have never failed me with your jokes, YJ.

• Like 6
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Samsam said:

Their photo is even bigger than the major awardees. 

So true! They were voted not just by countries in Asia. That Popularity Award CAME FROM FANS WORLDWIDE. Such love for our OTP. BINJIN Nation is really spectacular. :wub::wub::wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 13
  • Awesome 4

14 hours ago, BinJin_Netherlands said:

With facts I mean the most recent facts/news about them during the award show.

My interpretation of news might differ from yours, and that's okay because this thread is to *discuss* it. You can't dismiss someone because they want to share their point of view.

This thread is not a competition in who's ship is sailing or drowning, it's about to puzzle out what their actual real life dating status is.

Also, that your opinions are ''only positive'' can also be wishful thinking, that's why it can be helpful to not see it as a competition between sailing/drowning, but share each other's points of view so that we can create the most realistic (and hopefully a positive!) outcome of their mysterious dating situation :)

Honestly its ok that you are being objective and interpreting it the way you see it. But you shouldn’t have thrown yourself in a sea of sharks waiting to pounce on you because the people here have invested so much time and energy on them so much that they see you as negative energy and bursting their dreams. 

I am sure the shippers here are all well prepared to perish with them no matter what is it though I am sure there would be onslaught on both or either of them should things not work out. But everyone is taking their chances with them. Ultimately they will make their own choices who to end up with without having the need to answer to anyone. 

• Like 2
  • Unamused 4
  • Confused 2
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 6