[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

2 hours ago, mcavalerio said:

On point. I agree to everything you said. Bin is not cold and aloof at all. They were laughing and talking from their seats esp when "Seodan" won the Fashion Icon Award. I think his behavior last time can be explained by his disappointment of CLOY not winning any major award for all nominations including for himself as Best Actor. What Yejin did was so special (as a close friend, girlfriend).She practically lifted up his spirit at the backstage interview, like trying to console him and turn his focus to appreciating their popularity award- He is appreciative of the award  and the fans of course, its just that winning the Best Actor is important to him. But Yejin was so positive, and vibrant and cheerful. Just what a woman should do to her man. Be there to cheer him up. Btw, HyunBin was behind Yejin on their way up the stage  to watch her steps and yes their smiles and nods is enough to assure us that they are good. They on stage just looked so gorgeous individually and more beautifully as a couple. We still have two years right, as these people want to get married before 40. I'll wait for them, and i still ship them. 

Yes. 'Uplift his spirit' is the word. From the way they supported and complemented each other, we can tell that they are very mature in handling and protecting the r/s. What I can say is that Hb is very fortunate to have such understanding partner who understand his work, career and support him in everything. Very confident that they will walk to the end, to marriage. 

Additional titbit, on top of seo Dan's part when they are caught chatting happily,maybe some may have shared here. But to those who feel the couple is not on good terms and hb to be aloof, please see this. This was caught off screen when the camera accidentally capture ye jin when they are announcing the TV male Newcomer. I don't think ye jin can be so happy talking to him if they are not in good terms.

• Like 14
  • Love 7

14 hours ago, NMZ2505 said:

When many lose hope with Binjin. Im just laughing. Some people even said that HB was so cold towards YJ, what do you expect from them? Kissing on the stage or hugging? First of all, you must understand the situation and the atmosphere in South Korea or I can even say around the world, we are fighthing with the Covid-19 pandemic. Just because some fans want a solid prove they are dating (assumption), they have to really show it? We already knew both of them are senior in the industry and they know the best how the industry work. They are wise enough not to let their private life overshadow the event itself.

This is my two cent, if they really 'break-up', one of them will not come to the event. Yeah, rational thinking who want to meet their ex especially at the big event when all eyes are on them. And who want to steal a glance at your 'ex partner'. Fuhhh..

To me, you can ship whoever you want, but please just dont over do it. You will just hurt your own feeling by doing so. 

Until then, Im still very happy for them and praying they are made for each.

True right. It's good enough to see them in a good condition, giving us a grateful speech, taking care each other even they sit apart.

Too much demanding will hurt you. I read some comments yesterday whether on TikTok live or on posting (IG, Twitter). Some are claim they shipped BinJin but getting upset when SYJ and HB didn't walk on red carpet together, just because HB look serious.

Just jump into conclusion that they are separated. Some are saying they wanna stop ship this couple.

Gosh, the event are not We Got Married programme to show you what married couple do. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 12

9 minutes ago, Loropetalum said:

[/spoiler] 

Park bogum hehe another male actor that I love. this drama also popular during the airing period. They did the interview alone. 

Hope some of you will understand the differences hehe. 

I feel like hyunbin and yejin doing the backstage interview together somewhat very special because their awards are not the best couple category. They won the popularity awards but do it together. Isn't this consider special and its kinda feel like a surprise gift to us CLOY fans.E div widgetdiv widgetblockquote widget

This is what I'm talking about!!! 

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2

guys, i'm sorry to gently remind for

• not post the same post at the same times on behalf the forum rules..
  • delete picture when quoting someone post
  • three links, picture and gift and the rest should be on spoiler

Keep posting guys! really love all of the insight

huhu i'm still on the backwards reading a lot touchful and ya'll deep analysis

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6

4 hours ago, Ri Se Ri said:

Don't you guys think that this Baeksang's POPULARITY AWARD felt like a major award? BinJin trended number 2 in naver and Baeksang's official sites uploaded the pictures of the major awardees first before the special awardees, so it went like this: Photo 1- All awardees , Photo 2- Hosts, Photo 3- Special Awards, Photo 4- Major Awards....and so on. When actually, the special awards are always in the bottom.

Ok, maybe I'm just overthinking to please myself. Hahahaha.

@Ri Se Ri of course you are right!

If you think about it, BAEKSANG awards was given by a PANEL OF JUDGES but

POPULARITY award was given by a PLANET OF SUPPORTERS. :thumbsup:

• Like 2
  • Love 15
  • Thanks 1

Woww so beautiful flowers! And she posted in english too, because she knows that lots of international fans following her, how sweet :wub: Thank you so much too, Yejin-ssi, for your hard work and for everything :heart: 

• Like 6
  • Love 3

24 minutes ago, sharluvsenergy said:

SHE FINALLY UPDATED HER IG AGAIN!!!

What about Night. The fingerprints are gone for the day mean? 

Or is insta not translating it right?.

I seriously need to start learning Korean now to keep up with these 2. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

The flowers are in yejin’s house right? The same house that we saw in a variety show years ago?

I think they’re not married...yet. Otherwise, they would be living in their newlywed home by now. I believe and hope that their wedding would take place after HB’s movie :) 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, binyeji said:

What about Night. The fingerprints are gone for the day mean? 

Or is insta not translating it right?.

I seriously need to start learning Korean now to keep up with these 2. 

The fingerprint is like a joke I think from the Chinese fans. Press the tik Tok vote until no more fingerprint. :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

13 minutes ago, loveintheair said:

VAST sent the mini doll to CEO's wife. That's the gift sent to VAST from Chinese fans fews days ago. They're truly the messenger. How sweet :wub:

Really? Can u share the other photo where Chinese fans sent to vast

3 hours ago, loveintheair said:

I told ya. Couple goals!!!

Yes, couple goals indeed! They both look so elegant and glamorously beautiful! All eyes on them! Power couple, that's our BinJin! Proud shipper here.

• Like 4
  • Love 2