[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

@cocolada I literally LOL at your Pdnim picture...:lol: his reaction is really so cute!!

10 minutes ago, noodles25 said:

Yes in private, but if I am in public and I am a public figure and on national TV, I will try to set good example.. 

Yea! Absolutely!

• Like 5
  • Love 1

I would like to say thank you to GOD to let the Baeksang event held ytd and to our lovely Binsshi and Yejinsshi. Eventho there is no fancam, I still think we are in win win situation bcs we still got a lot of candy from their interaction/behaviour yet they got the Privacy because there is no fancam and I’m cool with that :wub::rolleyes:. If i feel thirsty of seeing them I would rewatch their moment (Baeksang/swoon/cloy bts and FMV). :blush:

• Like 7
  • Love 5

The reaction of Pdnim in the background was exactly me when the camera shot at them after the popularity award announced :lol:. Awww we have the director in our boat, and probably all of CLOY's crew for sure. :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 6

On 6/4/2020 at 10:56 PM, Meli said:

Regarding the dress for the award ceremony I bet she will not wear anything too revealing like in the past, no boobs or shoulders out for display, i think she will be more modest... And if she really does come covered from head to toe to me that means that they are in some kind of relationship because ever since that interview in little black dress when he hinted to cover her legs, she's been dressing more modestly. 

SYJ’s revealing and backless dress at Baeksang is a proof that your points of view are incorrect. It’s her style, her preference ever since.

On 6/4/2020 at 11:47 PM, veespn said:

She’s a very independent woman. She doesn’t need a man to tell her how to dress. 

Agree. We can learn from YJ that a woman should not lose herself for a man. 

We should love ourselves first before we love another person, otherwise we will get lost at some points in the relationship.

YJ is a perfect role model for modern women, I think.
She is independent and very successful yet humble and kind hearted.

EZzny3vWkAAZ8bY?format=jpg&name=large

EZzn06LX0AAHqQA?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 2

42 minutes ago, cocolada said:

HB looks like he got lost/ sad because he did not win the best actor award as he might have expected.

The best actor was announced after the popularity award if I’m correct. But I THINK there might be some pre-hints about him not winning the award hence he look abit sad. :mellow:

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

I wish brand new day would bring another energetic bin jin energy to all my fellow shippers^_^;) So here's the disappointment went yesterday, some of us might be expected so much CLOY would bring more winning awards and that's very understandable. But further more to expect Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin be sharing all candies and butterflies at Baeksang awards (cos we normally see such behaviours in the past occasions), might seem lil bit too much to ask for. I'm sorry. Yesterday was awards event with full of formality which is ridiculuous enough if they did so in certain situation. Well, we've all been witnessing other drama would do so to their co-star and the rest of the drama team at the awards events. Thanking and sharing all the adorable togetherness without any feelings of them trying draw the lines. But remember our Bin Jin had through numerous rumours involving them both that might be uncomfortable enough for their privacy. So my point is, let's just trying to understand that they tried their best yesterday to be as professional and yet respectful to each other as possible. I personally respect Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin put such an efforts to protect each other. And hopefully we all do so^_^ Let's cut these doubtful thoughts on this ship. because who knows Bin Jin could be really just laugh it off rn. Let's keep supporting them as how great they're as an actor and actress for their next projects❤️❤️❤️ Well, I don't mind if they'd share some thrilling news in the future tho:rolleyes:;)

• Like 15
  • Love 5

@loveintheair OMO OMO OMO. Is this confirmed?? I knew SYJ's gown is RL and I just keep thinking if HB was also wearing RL. I mean from the color of the fabric, I really have a strong feeling its also RL from the moment he arrived at the red carpet. Please tell me they both wore RL gaaaahhhhh :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 8

25 minutes ago, Kezianrnd said:

The reaction of Pdnim in the background was exactly me when the camera shot at them after the popularity award announced :lol:. Awww we have the director in our boat, and probably all of CLOY's crew for sure. :D

Oooh do you have pix? I actually watched but didn’t see. Thanks!

• Like 2

8 hours ago, ccb_RiRi said:

@loveintheair OMO OMO OMO. Is this confirmed?? I knew SYJ's gown is RL and I just keep thinking if HB was also wearing RL. I mean from the color of the fabric, I really have a strong feeling its also RL from the moment he arrived at the red carpet. Please tell me they both wore RL gaaaahhhhh :wub:

Not only the color but also the design of lapel exactly the same as of HB's tuxedo.

His stylish confirmed it is RL.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

To be a fly in the 1 meter distance between HB & SYJ's seats ....

BinJin @ Baeksang did not disappoint ... it was fitting that they won the Popularity Vote as a couple, given CLoY's international success.  Since this was the only award given to a couple, the two of them - SYJ shimmered in a golden gown & HB smouldered in a blue tuxedo - made for a dashing couple on stage.  Suffice it to say, the 3 hours of watching,  early dawn here in Los Angeles was worth it.  It was a brief, beautiful respite from all the street riots & continuing pandemic.

Thanks, BinJin!

• Like 20
  • Love 1

IM SO SAD CLOY DONT GET ANYTHING REGARDLESS BEING SO FAMOUS IN KOREA AND INTERNATIONALLY.

BUT STILL HAPPY WE STILL GOT MORE CRUMBS ON BINJIN :wub:

HARD WORKS ON VOTING REALLY PAID OFF!

But Baeksang Award really suitfit award right? Ughhhhhhhhhh im pissed :angry:

• Like 2
  • LOL 6