[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

So happy to hear that our Ye Jin is quietly busy considering her next move. I'd like to think that she is even more carefully considering her next project not just because her image and soar popularity but because her other half need to be factored in too.... my delulu wish :sweatingbullets:

• Like 7
  • Love 4

13 minutes ago, PreciousByTheBay said:

Hahaha. In as much as we want her to expand her audience reach,  I want to hear news about something else first. :D

Me too. News like awards in Baeksang in less than two weeks, and also news about her OTHER JOINT PROJECT with her close friend which we are all waiting to be finished soon :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 10
  • Love 3

I read somewhere that SYJ's favorite movie is The Piano which starred Holly Hunter. Holly didn't say a word in that incredible movie and still won numerous awards and Oscar for Best Actress. She only acted with her eyes, face expressions and body movements. I am dreaming that kind of project for uri YJ which is very rare nowadays or a musical movie is also a good idea. But first, getting married to your loved man, please. I want to see their baby tomato or baby orange soon huhuhu.

• Like 2
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2

3 minutes ago, ccb_RiRi said:

LOL. I know what you're thinking. Was browsing Twitter everyone has mixed emotions regarding this news.

I'm still hopeful for the news that we all wanted. But lets just respect whatever their decisions for now. :)

#SonYeJinWorldDomination :D

However things evolve, respect for what anyone of them decides is always a given, of course. We're all reasonable that way, here. :)

Then again, it still doesn't take away from my natural tendency as a shipper to wish to hear for something else, first. :D 

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
  • Love 5

45 minutes ago, EllenaKwj said:

Agree with you..both SYJ and HB are now recognized internationally and Im sure they both receive a lot of offers. And we are here to support both of them be it work or personal relationship. And it is said that she is now considering more carefully of the offers and it is wise to do so and we are still in the midst of pandemic and I think she is taking it slowly and carefully. Will support both of them and Im sure they support each other too. Hope the ship will dock soon too! 

Actually, it is a bit funny on my part. Since I am from Canada, I didn't really know about HB but I knew more about SYJ. I think it also has to do with the fact I am not that into action movies. So that was why I had missed all his big hits then. I found out while watching his previous works recently that Late Autumn had it's world premiere here in Toronto for 2010 Toronto International Film Festival (before I moved to Toronto :lol: - he wasn't here. So I didn't miss out lol). So he definitely was becoming more bigger "internationally" as he was hitting festival circuits even with Come Rain Come Sunshine. However, his marine enlistment happened post Secret Garden and then he just went on the action genre binge. So it is nice he went back to melodrama/rom com with CLOY and maybe something bigger thanks to CLOY! YAY!!

Anyone here who is a SYJ fan/follows her friends on instagram? Has Gong Hyo Jin always followed Jessica Chastain? I noticed that yesterday and got excited since I would love SYJ to work with Jessica!

Great news before Baeksang! I didn't expect this all to come out today lol

• Like 9
  • Love 1

41 minutes ago, EllenaKwj said:

Agree with you..both SYJ and HB are now recognized internationally and Im sure they both receive a lot of offers. And we are here to support both of them be it work or personal relationship. And it is said that she is now considering more carefully of the offers and it is wise to do so and we are still in the midst of pandemic and I think she is taking it slowly and carefully. Will support both of them and Im sure they support each other too. Hope the ship will dock soon too! 

Yea most Hollywood couples I follow that have successful relationships take turns on projects. So they aren't actually working at the same time. Even if they are, they can always be in the same area shooting whether it is Korea, LA etc. They can easily make it work. A lot of things to carefully consider especially the pandamic happening. As long as they have breaks in between their projects, it can still work :) Plus they both love to travel after a project.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Samsam said:

And an IG post will be an ultimate dream come true. Just thinking about it puts a huge smile on my face. No need to put hearts or caption. Just a picture, Jinnie... Of the two of you or even his watch? (Will just look out for the brand). hay, i am doomed. 

Plus filter photo like TN days juseyoo.. :wub:

can't help smile widely when delulu about it 

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

1 hour ago, PreciousByTheBay said:

Wasn't Hyun Bin's "Late Autumn" released in English? Maybe something like it is being considered for our dear Jinnie for the international audience. I'd be first in line for a ticket for that. :)

Late Autumn was an American, Chinese & Korean production set in LA. The movie is in English. The cast ALL SPOKE IN ENGLISH including leads HB & TW. They played Korean & Chinese people living in LA. HB did not utter any Korean there (almost), everything in English.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

Remember last May 22nd when Binnie was featured in a Dailian article while it was reported that Jinnie topped the polls for Most Beautiful Women in the World?

I think this Naver article about SYJ is just to balance things out. The Starmometer polls, after all, does not really say anything about SYJ's career. But this Naver article does. It's a perfect match, for the Dailian article about Hyun Bin's career that was published on May 22nd.

Reattaching here said article and see how it's a match to SYJ's Naver feature. :)

https://www.dailian.co.kr/news/view/891921?sc=Naver&fbclid=IwAR16iHY9xB-FHetSNvKBUgA4PX9rHMpCJ6R4-LBP0uasnGYscj8ODI8XLTc

• Like 6
  • Love 6

1 hour ago, Choi sam sook said:

Now, SYJ fans start talking about what kind of her next project. Is it overseas? then where, maybe hollywood? ?? Will it  be drama or movie? with whom she will working with? What kind of script she will choose? 
call me overhyped but this is smart! She want her fans to focus on her project only, to see her as an actor with an amazing works not just a beautiful doll, in a world of Male domination (infact she is INDEED BEAUTIFUL) 

Whether it’s a movie or a drama the scenario has to be perfect for her. I remember on her interviews that she chooses films based on scenarios. 

As demanding as it is she loves and enjoy her craft and wants to broaden it any chance she can get. She is smart.Taking on different projects and characters so she doesn’t get recognize on only one genre. If anything, acting is her gift. 

As for the other half. They are the same. He chooses on scenarios as well. Both are really smart in choosing their projects. What works best for them. That is why I will always concur that they are a perfect match for each other. They totally bring out the best in each other. 

• Like 3
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, gloriousCheese said:

Yes I can see it too! Also now I'm reminded that SYJ kinda resembled Zhang Ziyi in one awards show in her younger years

you beat me right to it! I was watching SYJ in The Pirates and Zhang ZiYi of Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon fame came flashing in my mind. Whatever happened to ZZ? Sorry off topic.

surely SYJ and HB will get a lot more foreign interest (ie, Hollywood) esp if CLOY smashes the award season. And they so deserve every bit of the global attention.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

23 minutes ago, BinJinSuperFan said:

Late Autumn was an American, Chinese & Korean production set in LA. The movie is in English. The cast ALL SPOKE IN ENGLISH including leads HB & TW. They played Korean & Chinese people living in LA. HB did not utter any Korean there (almost), everything in English.

Fun fact while I was watching their previous films:  SYJ's Chinese-Korea production was Bad Guys Always Die where Bolin Chen was the one who had to speak Korean and Mandarin. He was the one who learned Korean as he is Taiwanese? Whereas in Late Autumn, HB had to learn English and TW spoke mainly speaks Chinese, had to learn some  I thought SYJ's Mandarin she spoke in that movie was good too and we get a bit in CLOY from her as well. Aside from CLOY, I think SYJ's projects have mainly filmed in Asia (Korea, Japan?) whereas HB has done more abroad filming with MOTA filming in Spain and Late Autumn in Seattle? I feel like both are capable in speaking other languages in their other projects :)

Maybe we should dream big after Baeksang. Maybe they will get potential Oscars in their future aside for other things we want to happen in their personal life ;)

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Is it just me who interprets this article as pure conjecture? There was nothing official about it - no interview with SYJ, no interview with her team, etc. IMO it’s a fluff piece, a great one at that because it talks about the international following SYJ gained after CLOY. But am I alone in not seeing anything definitive about it? 

• Like 8
  • Insightful 2

23 hours ago, Loveumore said:

Being a shipper I always want my all doubts to be proved wrong ....n that's why m commenting this.     Her overseas offer news have mix feeling from the fans ...but the former ex rumor and now just after this ..her working proposals news ...it just somewhere horrifying me. As once she said either she will date or work . I hope u people prove my doubts wrong ..  being a shipper we can not be always positive ...sometimes we get worried due to our own doubts

Edited by Damini Rai
  • Insightful 1

3 minutes ago, cloyfan said:

Is it just me who interprets this article as pure conjecture? There was nothing official about it - no interview with SYJ, no interview with her team, etc. IMO it’s a fluff piece, a great one at that because it talks about the international following SYJ gained after CLOY. But am I alone in not seeing anything definitive about it? 

I had the same question. Not that I doubt the content is true, but is there an actual scoop here? Was SYJs agency contacted for info? I don't know how these things work in South Korea. 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2

5 minutes ago, cloyfan said:

No you're not! I actually thought of the same thing earlier. I compared it to that May 22 article on Dailian about the impact CLOY has had on Hyun Bin. And they're actually the same! :) :) 

• Like 14

@QueenieBee @PreciousByTheBay I’m glad I’m not the only one! It seems to me amidst all the fluff she was writing, the writer decided to conclude that due to all this newfound international attention SYJ MUST be reviewing scripts, both domestic and abroad. I don’t doubt this is possible but it seems she has nothing substantial to back it up with as she consulted neither SYJ nor her team to come up with this conclusion. 

• Like 4
  • Insightful 2

17 minutes ago, cloyfan said:

Same! 

This seems to be commentary about her popularity, not a description of her plans. Because we're pretty sure that she is busy with other things at the moment.:D

• Like 5
  • Love 3