[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

11 hours ago, yejinatic1981 said:

I can't believe that some people here can be too manipulative, asking others to delete their comments. My latest comment is neither based on my biased toward SYJ nor meant to bash any actor. If you have good reading comprehension and read everything, you will understand.  It was based on the recent happenings in social media which many people are talking about here. It's not OFF topic either, it's related to the threads in this forum. People asking others to delete their comments just because they don't like them are the ones spreading negativity here. Let's all be real that we often comment based on our own biases. We like/ believe that BINJIN are together and that alone is a bias stand, a good bias in my opinion. Please stop controlling us, other shippers, who also want to enjoy our time and give our honest outputs about SYJ and HYUN BIN in this forum. WE LOVE BINJIN TOO and it does not make us less BINJIN shippers not shipping the same ways you do. Peace and love! (Sorry I think someone has to post this to shut controlling people here for once)

Very well-said @yejinatic1981, i once shared my concern and got called out in here to delete my post and this person even sent me a few DM asking if i’m the ex shipper. I mean, wtf, seriously?!?

we’re all here to ship happily, more or less we all have the wishful thinking that our ship will sail smoothly, there will be hiccups here and there, not everyone of us know how manipulating the media can be so we get worried when rumours like this current one occur. I know it’s baseless and i hate to bring it up again but my point is, it’s not totally not related, so please be kind. I think up to this point we all can tell who are truly shippers and who aren’t, so be kind with your words please. Thanks :)

• Like 6

1 hour ago, lovelyz said:

BinJin back hug though....:blink:

Ad then when you realized kdrama back hug are mostly either around the stomach or around right on the neck but BinJin be like....but they’re ‘close friends’ so I’m sure it’s normal because they probably did it many times anyway :w00t:

Guilty as charge naughty Binnie.

• Like 1
  • LOL 11

1 hour ago, Binjin2Ri said:

I’m not big in astrology but I do believe Binjin are soulmates. They are compatible and fulfill each other’s needs in all different aspects: physical, emotional, intellectual and spiritual.

@Binjin2Ri, i'm with you.. :kiss_wink:

what you wrote is a very telling from the law of attraction of those two. The sign is clear as a day! 

1. You Have An Intense Intuition

"There’s often a flash of recognition that occurs when you meet a soulmate. Sometimes it feels like the phenomenon of manifesting love at first sight, and at other times it’s more like a strong sense of familiarity. So if you feel comfortable, energized and intimate with someone even though you’ve only just met them, there’s a good chance this relationship will go the distance."

Jinnie mentioned herself at a TN interview that she felt a connection with HB, they knew things without even having to talk about it. They have a deep and wholesome connection that is very rare.

2. You’re Best Friends

"There’s a myth that romantic partners can’t be close friends. However, in truth, a strong friendship is a foundation for a lasting romance. When you meet your soulmate, you also meet your best friend! It is still important to have friendships outside of your relationship. This simply means you just easily “get” each other on a deeper level than you usually experience, you share a sense of humor, and you quickly become each other’s number one source of support."

We really know it since the TN day, they say they're a good friends. HB oppa even said they're close friends when Entertaiment weekly ask him about YJ unni. YJ unni answer the same too when the MC ask her what HB for YJ, she said HB is "HB is my Enemy and Collague" an enemy on TN movie but he is her Beloved actor on the same boat in real life. HB oppa answer the same things too YJ unni is a friends who often buying him foods and is a good negotiation friends. 

3. There’s Mutual Respect

"Relationships often fall apart when the two people try to change each other. In contrast, soulmates respect each other on a fundamental level. Plus, this respect is based on really knowing each other (flaws and all). So if you find yourself really accepting someone in spite of their quirks and neuroses, and you feel that acceptance directed back at you unconditionally, this may be a soulmate connection."

It’s difficult to find someone that can fulfill every aspect of your needs. Many people tend to be happy to settle with someone who only fulfills half of their overall needs as long as the person fulfill their GREATEST needs, eg: some might value emotional and intellectual connection rather than physical, so they may settle with someone who fulfills them emotionally and intellectually rather than the physical aspect of their lives or vice versa. 

4. You Have The Same Vision Of The Future

"This is one of the most significant signs that you’ve found your soulmate because it’s not only an indication of a deep connection but also one of the most reliable predictors of a happy partnership. If you don’t share key values, imagine your future in the same way and want the same sorts of things out of life, resentment grows and begins to sour the relationship. So, when you meet someone who actually sees their life unfolding in the same way you imagine your own, you’ve struck gold!"

I mean look at this:

-Physically: It’s obvious they’re compatible in this aspect. They’re all over each other, look at their bts, ahem just imagine what they’re like at home :w00t:

-Emotionally: they are each other’s bff and enjoy each other’s company.

-Intellectually: both are thoughtful people, deep thinker, can make interesting conversation of any subjects like should the wing of fried chicken go up or down? :rolleyes:

-Spiritually: they hold the same believe of serendipity, destiny, value etc.

5. You Challenge Each Other

"Your ideal partner will not only admire you for all you’ve done but open your eyes to all you could do. This can be challenging because it will mean that the two of you are often encouraging one another to move out of your comfort zones. However, the unique combination of challenge and support provided by a soulmate is a major catalyst for personal development and growth. And, in the future, you’re sure to be grateful to each other for all the encouragement and gentle prodding administered over the years!"

Like how they bravely enough take a role on CLOY with all of the dating scandal, they're really willing to challange themself for it. How HB oppa confess that he is really adoring the way YJ unni acting and the vise versa to breathing at the same air, see each others eye.. that was so romantic.. :wub:

6. You Fight For The Relationship

"No relationship is without conflict, even when soulmates get together. There will always be obstacles and bumps in the road. But whether you’re trying to cope with family difficulties, financial worries, illness, career uncertainty or parenting issues, a couple who are meant to be together will keep fighting for the relationship. Crucially, you’ll find ways to fight together in order to make things better, because you’ll both want the relationship to survive more than you’ll want to defend your own egos."

this is very telling, How HB oppa really respect YJ unni privacy by protecting their secret relationship. 

7. You Can Be Apart, But Prefer Being Together

Soulmates are able to strike the right balance between time together and time apart. They trust each other and still feel close when they’re doing separate things, rather than being consumed with jealousy or anxiety. At the same time, when you’re in a relationship with your soulmate you also know that you’re happiest and more fulfilled when you’re enjoying quality time as a couple. If spending time together ever feels like a chore, consider the reason behind this. After all, what could be better than hanging out with your best friend, favorite lover, biggest fan and main teammate?

the grocery shopping in LA for YJ unnie Birthday is the one of it. Even that is far away from South Korea and how hectic the schedule of HB oppa, he flying that far for her beloved soulmate

8. You’re Comfortable Being Authentic

"Finally, it’s common to have a range of masks that you wear in different situations in order to get on or fit in. However, one of the most satisfying things about being with a soulmate is that there’s no need for any pretense. Rather, you automatically behave entirely like yourself, and it feels like you’re showing each other your true selves. Being genuine in this way opens you both to the most profound forms of intimacy and it’s often at your very first meeting that you realize this amazing potential is there."

This is the all candies that we saw on the all TN promos and interview, Swoon video, Cloy BTS,  the Kakao Talk live streaming, that all show how  comfortable they are with each other.

i'm not really good at writing, but i hope this is could make our feeling and faith to our beloved couple more strong that ever. Just feel free for add more info and correcting me if other things missing.

The Sign of soulmate i get it from this website

https://www.thelawofattraction.com/8-signs-youve-found-soul-mate/

• Like 6
  • Love 16

12 hours ago, yejinatic1981 said:

I can't believe that some people here can be too manipulative, asking others to delete their comments. My latest comment is neither based on my biased toward SYJ nor meant to bash any actor. If you have good reading comprehension and read everything, you will understand.  It was based on the recent happenings in social media which many people are talking about here. It's not OFF topic either, it's related to the threads in this forum. People asking others to delete their comments just because they don't like them are the ones spreading negativity here. Let's all be real that we often comment based on our own biases. We like/ believe that BINJIN are together and that alone is a bias stand, a good bias in my opinion. Please stop controlling us, other shippers, who also want to enjoy our time and give our honest outputs about SYJ and HYUN BIN in this forum. WE LOVE BINJIN TOO and it does not make us less BINJIN shippers not shipping the same ways you do. Peace and love! (Sorry I think someone has to post this to shut controlling people here for once)

Spot on! This is the reason why I stopped posting here. First I’m not here to argue. Shippers here pride themselves on being positive but try to have a differing view and they’ll swarm you like bees. I’ve read reasonable comments and arguments which is within the context of the topic and in no way a violation of the rules. But they were shut down right away and were even asked to be deleted. Why? This is not an echo chamber where we all have the same views. That’s the beauty of an online forum, the exchange of opinions. We don’t have to be catty and act like dictators. I’ve come across a LOT of cringey posts myself but I just let it slide. Nitpicking everything is toxic jmho. 

Someone posted about the hand holding under the table thing and I agreed. But I was chastised for it for the reason that Vast denied it. Fine, I get it. But Vast also denied HB and SYJ’s relationship 3 times. 3 times!!!  And yet we’re still here shipping them. Opinions are subjective and we have can have 1000 different interpretations from the same picture. 

Since then I’ve bit my tongue, kept my composure, never retorted back, held from asking more questions and stopped posting. 

We are all here for the same reason — BinJin. Any perceived wrongdoing and we cry “take it down”. One comment and we act like soompi nazi( just a joke, Seinfeld reference) and slap them hard with the rule book faster than we can say Hyun Bin. Now we know why the old timers have left this forum. Let’s not police each other, we have moderators for that. 

End of rant. Just letting it off my chest. Sorry for venting. 

This post was not written to argue or offend anyone. 

• Like 7
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1

26 minutes ago, Pepper said:

Spot on! This is the reason why I stopped posting here. First I’m not here to argue. Shippers here pride themselves on being positive but try to have a differing view and they’ll swarm you like bees. I’ve read reasonable comments and arguments which is within the context of the topic and in no way a violation of the rules. But they were shut down right away and were even asked to be deleted. Why? This is not an echo chamber where we all have the same views. That’s the beauty of an online forum, the exchange of opinions. We don’t have to be catty and act like dictators. I’ve come across a LOT of cringey posts myself but I just let it slide. Nitpicking everything is toxic jmho. 

Someone posted about the hand holding under the table thing and I agreed. But I was chastised for it for the reason that Vast denied it. Fine, I get it. But Vast also denied HB and SYJ’s relationship 3 times. 3 times!!!  And yet we’re still here shipping them. Opinions are subjective and we have can have 1000 different interpretations from the same picture. 

Since then I’ve bit my tongue, kept my composure, never retorted back, held from asking more questions and stopped posting. 

We are all here for the same reason — BinJin. Any perceived wrongdoing and we cry “take it down”. One comment and we act like soompi nazi( just a joke, Seinfeld reference) and slap them hard with the rule book faster than we can say Hyun Bin. Now we know why the old timers have left this forum. Let’s not police each other, we have moderators for that. 

End of rant. Just letting it off my chest. Sorry for venting. 

This post was not written to argue or offend anyone. 

Well put.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, Binjin4real said:

Very well-said , i once shared my concern and got called out in here to delete my post and this person even sent me a few DM asking if i’m the ex shipper. I mean, wtf, seriously?!?

1 hour ago, Pepper said:

Spot on! This is the reason why I stopped posting here. First I’m not here to argue. Shippers here pride themselves on being positive but try to have a differing view and they’ll swarm you like bees. 

1 hour ago, closetserialaddict said:

Well put.

The original post highlighted in @Binjin4real's message was actually deleted for violating the Soompi rules. Shipping with opinions is fine. The other poster, however, compared two actresses (not too hard to guess which two) and explained why she preferred Ye-jin over the other. Do you think her opinion of the other actress was nice if it was removed by the moderators? Also moderators only review reports made by fans or anti shippers reviewing this thread. Moderators don't sit around reading every post.

I have been lurking since February and finally stepping out to acknowledge my support of these two beautiful souls. They were so unbelievably hot this day!!!

@Zali_7 Singapore.

Has anyone seen a different version of the CLOY covershoot?

:wub: It seems HB and SYJ shot the cover first and then the second leads were added in later? I have not seen any versions with a red scarf.

:wub: Possibly HB's hand at :18? I want these photos!

Edited by Ilikeboringthings
  • Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 3

Oh wow!! Amazing! CLOY is at #3 in Netflix Philippines today!! That's more than 3 months AFTER the finale!! Phil CLOY fans are incredible!!

Baeksang teaser for CLOY!! So proud of the whole team!! A full teaser for the drama!!

And finally, here's a Binjin CANDIE! Close up of their last kiss in CLOY finale epilogue. Love this kiss cuz it was so natural, how YSR turned towards RJH, and he bent down to kiss her, while tenderly holding her waist (or higher lol).

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

I think this CLOY article by NBC News was posted earlier by @eLizza but I just found out that NBC News actually TWEETED it on their official Tweeter account , with 7.5M followers!! WOO!! CLOY world domination!!  Hope the Baeksang judges see this too!

Here's the article (in hidden spoiler) :

TV drama on forbidden love casts spotlight on life in North Korea

A paragliding misadventure lands a beautiful South Korean heiress on wrong side of the DMZ. She falls for a dashing soldier. Can their love survive the deep political divide?

May 23, 2020, 4:38 PM +08

By Adela Suliman and Stella Kim

The series features all the ingredients a viewer could wish for. A beautiful heiress. A swooning soldier. Danger. Forbidden love. All set in one of the most repressive places on earth — North Korea.

The series — "Crash Landing on You," on Netflix — has drawn a global audience of millions, many no doubt searching for entertainment as they while away their time in coronavirus-related lockdowns.

The premise is this: The gorgeous heiress has accidentally paraglided into North Korea, where she is aided by none other than the swooning soldier — with whom, of course, she eventually falls in love.

The series features the South Korean actor Hyun Bin, 37, and the actress Son Ye-Jin, 38 — both of whom are popular heartthrobs. It taps into taboos and offers a glimpse of life and love in the secretive state.

Image: Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin star in 'Crash Landing On You.'

Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin star in 'Crash Landing On You,' series about an heiress and a soldier crosses Korea's north-south divideLim Hyo Seon / Netflix

The show has attracted huge audiences from Australia to China and the United States. And nowhere has it had more impact than in South Korea, where few people can remember a unified peninsula. Korea split in two at the end of World War II in 1945.

But as secretive and repressive as North Korea is, for some South Koreans, at least, the series drives home one salient point: It just may be that there is more that unites Koreans than divides them.

"I watched the drama because it is not a heavy drama about the two Koreas, but a drama mainly focused on love," said Ashely Jun, a translator who lives in Seoul and is a big fan of the show.

"It is meaningful, in that it showed some ordinary concerns like love, friendship and family affection in North Korea," Jun said. "Viewers might think that North Koreans are not that much different from them."

Image: Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin star in 'Crash Landing On You.'

Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin star in 'Crash Landing On You.'Lim Hyo Seon / Netflix

Much of the action in North Korea does not take place in the capital, Pyongyang, but in remote rural provinces. It shows everyday life and hardships from power cuts to arranged marriages, as well as different hairstyles and accents.

In doing so, the drama moves beyond stereotypes and feels, Jun said, "fresh and trendy.”

One factor in the show’s success, no doubt, is its reliance on testimony from North Korean defectors, adding color and realism.

The show's makers consulted a number of defectors to elicit nuggets of information and paint an image of grassroots life — putting people rather than politics in the frame.

"At first, I thought that the whole idea about landing in North Korea by paragliding accident was totally absurd," said Kang Nara, a North Korean defector who consulted on the show. "But the producers did such a good job in adhering to the testimony of defectors like me that I was so moved, as I recognized my home village while I was watching."

Kang, 23, defected to South Korea in 2015 to join her mother. She advised on hairstyles and clothing for the show, as well as the ins and outs of everyday rural life, such as the use of makeshift refrigerators created by digging underground spaces near homes.

"Life in South Korea for North Korean defectors is very difficult," said Edward Howell, a researcher and North Korea specialist at the University of Oxford.

Last year, for example, Han Sung-ok and her son, who had fled famine in the North, died of starvation on arrival in the South. The case made headlines and cast a spotlight on the economic hardships faced by defectors, Howell said.

Adjusting to cultural differences and integrating into Southern society is difficult, he added. But there has also been a parallel resurgence of reality TV shows in the South that parade North Korean defectors on screen to shock audiences with details of Northern life, Howell said, satisfying a growing fascination.

"Crash Landing on You" stands as "remarkably nuanced" and "sensitive," said Howell, accounting for its popularity.

"It gives us a window into life in North Korea that is actually, it may be boring to say, but just normal," he said. "Yes, people lead everyday lives in North Korea."

Although South Korea has produced many movies about the North, and some have been huge hits, this series has enjoyed runaway success because the makers have "tried to show North Korea as it is" and dropped tired tropes, said Ramon Pacheco Pardo, a Korea specialist and associate professor at King's College London.

Other observers agree. Rather than military parades and goose-stepping soldiers, or images of the leader Kim Jong Un at staged events, the show is about real life, which Pacheco Pardo said makes it credible for viewers.

"For some South Koreans it may be shocking … and overseas as well," said Pacheco Pardo, as it shows that for North Koreans, as for South Koreans, "politics is not our only concern."

But Howell said North Korean state media had criticized such dramas, viewing them as blasphemy against the nation.

This month, the show's scriptwriter, Park Ji-Eun, was named Person of the Year by South Korea's Unification Ministry for contributing to "unification education."

"Crash Landing on You" ends with a flash-forward as the lovers meet in Switzerland, a historically neutral country. Neither defects to the other Korea and the question of whether their relationship could thrive on either side of the divide is left to the imagination of viewers.

And so it may remain. The production company, CJ Entertainment & Media, told NBC News that a sequel was unlikely.

• Like 5
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 8
  • Thanks 3

39 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

Why does it felts like too homie for them to kiss like that? So natural and organic :D.My eyes told me it just reel but why my heart and soul felt like it’s real. Come on BINJIN..give us more!Baeksang maybe? More dose of love insanity:wub::heart:

• Love 10

3 hours ago, lovelyz said:

BinJin back hug though....:blink:

I love the way HB hug her from the back. When he place his hand, head and speak so nice about wishing her birthday. 

Both of them not just into character but also being honest with each other. This make me feel the sad again in this episode. How I miss BinJin so much :huh:

• Like 5
  • Love 9

Am always thinkin' about the word "shipping"..

Literally,  when we say shipping is that a transportation or sailing  of  'products' (goods) from one place to other place  with a course of maintaining their  good conditions and qualities as well..reason? - to uplift the shippers credibility and trustworthy...

In BINJIN's case, we are shipping them ( as the purpose of this thread) - their relationship from being closed friend to be a real Mr. & Mrs. KIM..

Firstly, I have a high a regards with  RIRIGAGA and few others who always give their bombing strikes positively and enthusiastically when the sailing is sinking that affects the  purpose of this thread.. 

Its undeniably that some shippers here are dissecting every little thing by pulling too much the granite of like the  kissing scenes with co-stars and comparing  them which is which or who is who has a more  gravity  and intensity..and even disclosing too about their exes which  let's say the "bitter spices" of the sailing..However, these "bitter spices" are actually the sources of misunderstandings to the extent of engaging nasty communications resulting to discredit others and their idols..(i for one was once carried away and sorry about that)..

So in-order to maintain the credibility of this shipping thread, i for one too stand for the rules  by trying (to the best of my ability) not to interject about  exes exes or comparing kissing scenes  which does not serve its purpose.. Let us just continue watching those edited videos from CLOY scenes as a flavor enhancer to our "delulus"..credit to the editor..please go on as long as it does not bring negativity..thanks for that.

A big Congratulations to Son Ye Jin as  Year 2020 Most Beautiful Woman in the World and 
A big of Applause to Hyun Bin for the positive vibes as an Ideal Partner posted by the Japanese/Taiwan Media Threads. ..Kudos to both..

• Like 14
  • Awesome 2

57 minutes ago, Yasy05 said:

Why does it felts like too homie for them to kiss like that? So natural and organic :D.My eyes told me it just reel but why my heart and soul felt like it’s real. Come on BINJIN..give us more!Baeksang maybe? More dose of love insanity:wub::heart:

This was such a perfect ending scene, esp when the music swirled and the drum beats came on JUST when RiRi couple turned to each other and kissed, so naturally. Frankly when I first saw this, my immediate thot was, that's not RiRi couple that's Binjin couple LOL!! Either they are such superb actors (which they are) or the way they held each other so tenderly and kissed so lovingly, is really felt deep from their heart. Only they would know. For me, I hope the kiss is for real....

• Like 3
  • Love 8

Here’s a thought :

I really think that parts of the CLOY stories are part of their love story that they have incorporated unto which allowed us to see  excerpts of it. They have a hand on the script and story telling. Who buy their stories when they said they didn’t talked about it? They talked a lot about it. Smooth move BINJIN. There are just too many coincidences and similarities some maybe subtle, some are out in the open, but whatever they might be, they are just too strong to ignore.

I particularly love the scene episode 13 when SYJ aka Seri’s character was telling HB’s character that “ Those men passed briefly through my life” and  He asked I am passing through your life? Tell me if it had happened already and Seri said who’s fault do you think it is? You should have shown up sooner in my life. It is a sad history not your personal fault . In my case, it is hard for me too. Is he the one? Then he wasn’t the one either. It was so exhausting and stressful. We met each other after many twist and turn”.  - I was not looking and seeing Seri and RJH characters, instead i was seeing SYJ and HB in it. OMO!!! I think they just confessed on tv. That was a confession. Sharing openly especially about relationship is some of the hardest and jarring thing to do when you have build  your name and protected your walls and privacy for so long. It might be their best kept secret revealed. Putting it out there in a story is open for the observers interpretation and It feels safe. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 5
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 2