[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

44 minutes ago, hallyu said:

Thank you for your wonderful idea.

Here we go!

You must watch HB’s thumb rubbings compilation video. 

So I read somewhere that asked whether those measurements that YJ gave during that scene in TN was real and she said they were not. I I bet Mr. Bin-shi knows what those numbers are though..:lol::phew: Probably the passcode to something. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

9 hours ago, hallyu said:

I believe that’s Vast team only + YJ’s manager.

YJ is always good at building social relationships thanks to her friendly & bubbly personalities 

Here is YJ’s team 

That ladies in your post are the big bosses of each glam team. Hair stylist. Make up artist. Fashion stylist. Those photos you saw with the group of vast was also yejin's staff team to assist her. During those TN stage greetings tours only the manager and the assistant of each glam team is present its bcoz their job is just to monitor or taking minor things or just touch up lil make up on her. Their glam team bosses would only monitor and be there f its really important for their presence. Glam team stylist has many celebrities or client they engage to and whenever the client has a project they send some staff to each team to assist to their client's needs. 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 6

36 minutes ago, romance1 said:

So they might have dated but break up when she denied the rumour by herself. (They might have promised to each other not reveal anything about their relationship to the public whatever the outcome is, it may be the same for BinJin case).

Actually,I know and heard of that but this interview was years later (2018) and it’s not even asking her directly about KNG.There was no need for her to explain in details about her rumour or bring him up in her answer.She could’ve stopped with saying It’s not like I wasn’t involved in dating rumours full stop.The fact that she really explained more about it makes me think there was never anything because if there was really something,she would’ve respect that past relationship and would not say as if it was nothing.Just my opinion though.

I would have a different answer if the question was actually directly asking her about him.

• Like 4
  • Unamused 1
  • Insightful 4

OK Binjin Shippers, let's thread carefully else this forum might really be locked down AGAIN. And this time it might be permanently. 

Firstly, I will apologize to anyone that I might have offended when I requested to delete or amend a post. Maybe I should have done that via DM. But it is really out of concern that the content was off-topic or speaking negatively about another artiste, which is against soompi rules. In no way am I trying to control anyone - it was a request. Anyways, I will stop doing that in the future since everyone is so sensitive and touchy lately.

@BJHope  I was thinking again about your view that HB and SYJ's agencies actually come in and read the posts here. I think you might really be right. For one thing, V@st seems to react very fast to posts on tweeter, Insta and FB. And we know that many of the posts in this forum actually get posted to Social Media. So V@st and MST could already have noticed that and hence they monitor this thread. Or they set a search action for "negative words" so that they can react as needed. Also, Soompi is the BIGGEST english website on Korean entertainment, so many of these SK stars will likely monitor Soompi postings due to its influence on international fans. 

Phew, that makes me think, I'd better be a bit more careful what I post here about Binjin LOL!!

1 hour ago, RiRiGaGa said:

@TotoroSY YESSS!! We for sure need those uncut CLOY BTS scenes where I'm sure those BTS scenes will contain more racy real scenes than their innocent reel scenes. LOL I mean if those BTS were supposed to "edited" and they were already showing us all kinds of BinJin candies for our receipts, imagine how much the uncut ones will contain. That's probably part of the reason why they didn't sell the DVD set even though fans are dying for them! 

I am convinced that the writer of CLOY is definitely a closet BinJin shipper. I mean you don't write a love story like that if you don't see what we see in them. They're just chemistry gold! 

HB is quite crazy about baseball. I did notice the LA cap that YJ was wearing. I also loved how he waited for his capped friend in front of the airport until she arrived, I mean there was clearly a head nod from the guy from her team towards HB whenever they arrived and that's when he decided to finally walk in. I loved how he waited for her just to be ACROSS the counter signing in yet these "close friends" acted like they didn't know each other when he walked behind her. Didn't greet her or anything LOL. That was just a giveaway, like WTH would not greet your real close friend or even co-star if you happened to see them at an airport? But then there was that pic of them taken from the airport lounge later. Man, they are just terrible at this cover-up thing. But I really appreciate it because then it gives us shippers things to obsess and overanalyze about! LOL Keep them coming, BinJin! We'll take whatever you decide to throw at us! :wub:

I agree that someone needs to take a chill pill. But I'm not naming that person or giving them any more attention because I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it all. :phew: 

LOL! Don't know if the uncut BTS scenes were the reason why the DVD/ Blueray for CLOY is not being released. But I bet there are some Binjin moments that they don't want us to see. :D  As for the CLOY writer, maybe not at first, but when she met both Binjin together, she may have that thot of writing YSR and RJH characters to be closer to SYJ and HB's personality (that's just my speculation, as I am sure the writer already have the characters in mind, but she may have adjusted it once the leads are confirmed). And yes, all the Binjin rumors may also have influenced the romance storyline. I mean, which writer wouldn't want to have that type of Binjin chemistry for her main OTP right? 

About the airport scene for Mongolia trip

- I recall reading on tweeter or insta that before that video clip of HB waiting for YJ's car, both their cars actually arrived together. This was reported by fans who were there waiting (how the fans know their flight details......is a mystery to me). But the media was waiting for them at the airport entrance, so both cars drove away. Then HB's car came back again, and that's when we saw the video where HB waited for SYJ's car to arrive, before he walked into the airport first.

- I can understand why they did not walk in together. They don't want to give the media photo op opportunity to write another love rumor story about them. They managed to avoid media during their Switzerland trip, but not the Mongolia one. Both are private people, so it's totally understandable.

- But yeah, media or fans still put their images side by side as they walked in separately. I actually didn't know they were not walking side by side when I first saw the video LOL! It was only after I read the comments and rewatch it, that I realise.

Chill pill - this thread needs a Super Big One! Cheers everyone, hope for more rainbows, and no more storms (though it seems like a futile wish....)

P.S. I am meditating and ignoring all the posts that's coming up on another non Binjin couple, yet again.....

• Like 10
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 5

1 hour ago, girlpepper said:

Their subtle way of answering because it is not really an assumption and you asked the question so here’s our answer. These two totally mastered the art of deflection from the intended purpose of any questions thrown at them. They are good:D.

I love traveling with my close friends and I always meet up with them at the airport. Definitely not how we react when seeing :D. BINJIN really suck at keeping their distance from each other. Their actions are betraying them from the intended cover up. It’s when words and action doesn’t add up. To the court of law you have a motive for tampering the evidence:lol:.

Yes! If we ever presented their LONGGGG receipt of evidence, they would be so guilty as charged. The case will be over before it even began. Jury's already been out, BinJin! GUILTY! Accept the consequences by telling us the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!! Meanwhile, BinJin's over here like: YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH!!   

Yeah, I love traveling with friends and we always loudly hug and greet each other but I do get that they want their privacy and I respect that. Can't be fun to have ppl hounding you down while you're just trying to get signed into the airport and take a flight with your close friend. They were both dressed very comfortably/casually too which tells me that they DID NOT want a photo op. Also, way to go Binnie for wearing a face mask when traveling before it was even a thing! Our CEO is so cautious! I mean he doesn't want to get sick or else he can't kiss his close friend on his trip! LOL. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 14
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, (Ri)^2 said:

Does anyone know where I can watch the full episode of The Guru Show that featured Ye Jin? I can't find it anywhere :tears:

I watched it on dramacool. Just search for masters in the house. Ye Jin was on episode 46 & 47. Hope this helps! 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, lovelyz said:

Actually,I know and heard of that but this interview was years later (2018) and it’s not even asking her directly about KNG.There was no need for her to explain in details about her rumour or bring him up in her answer.She could’ve stopped with saying It’s not like I wasn’t involved in dating rumours full stop.The fact that she really explained more about it makes me think there was never anything because if there was really something,she would’ve respect that past relationship and would not say as if it was nothing.Just my opinion though.

agree agree agree!!! for someone who keep dating life away from public eye, she will not bring it up herself and expound on it (break up is hard to talk about isnt it, why put herself thru that). And i really believe there's a routine NDA signed when a guy really wants to date her.. haha

But Binjin will never go thru any of this, no NDA or break up to speak of ever, just wedding and babies in the horizon :love: 

• Like 6
  • LOL 9
  • Love 3

1 minute ago, RiRiGaGa said:

Yes! If we ever presented their LONGGGG receipt of evidence, they would be so guilty as charged. The case will be over before it even began. Jury's already been out, BinJin! GUILTY! Accept the consequences by telling us the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!! Meanwhile, BinJin's over here like: YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH!!   

Yeah, I love traveling with friends and we always loudly hug and greet each other but I do get that they want their privacy and I respect that. Can't be fun to have ppl hounding you down while you're just trying to get signed into the airport and take a flight with her close friend. They were both dressed very comfortably/casually too which tells me that they DID NOT want a photo op. Also, way to go Binnie for wearing a face mask when traveling before it was even a thing! Our CEO is so cautious! I mean he doesn't want to get sick or else he can't kiss his close friend on his trip! LOL. 

BINJIN is getting us ready because when the truth comes out . BINJINs joint statement- This entire affair is all about the truth and nothing, but so HELP THEM:D.

I want them to have their privacy. I really want them to have their happy. I do feel bad for them that most of the time the boundaries that are set up to protect them are often times intruded. I guess, it comes with a territory. I really do hope they find some peace and quiet somewhere. 

• Like 12
  • Love 2

This. Is. Real. :wub: That's all I have to say. :) Plus, my cat said, if BINJIN will take him, and that is IF THEY WILL TAKE HIM, I must fly him to Seoul and deposit him on BINJIN's laps.

Spending $$$ equals Possibility of a shake hand or maybe a quick hug with BINJIN plus photo ops...... OKAY!

BINJIN, are you taking Bruno? :glasses:

• Like 6
  • LOL 6
  • Love 6

1 hour ago, RiRiGaGa said:

I also think the CLOY Press Con was so telling in that HB looked so quick and ready to answer that carefully crafted question about their dating rumor. Note how the question just asked whether they were BOTHERED by the rumors, not asking whether the rumors were actually true or not. Like when has HB offered to EVER answer a question first? He ALWAYS asks/lets YJ answer first. The fact that he answered for the both of them and she agreed with him..also, when has YJ NOT spoken for herself during an interview? She always answers her questions herself. So the fact that HB "took the bullet" for the both of them tells me that they both had that answer so freaking prepared. He picked up that microphone so fast and answered that question like he was reciting a script..lol. All while Ms. YJ next to him was attempting her best poker face even though she is usually all eye smiles during interviews. Their behavior during that conference was definitely really odd. LOL Their body language was definitely trying too hard to cover something! BUSTED! 

And if we all notice, HB's answer to the dating rumor was really a non-answer. "We laughed it off" is such a safe, non-answer LOL. "Laughing it off" does not mean it's not true. I thought that was just a really clever way for them answer the question without denying or lying about it. Very sly, guys, very sly. :ph34r: But ain't fooling us! 

The questions needed to be submitted to their agencies a few weeks before the press con. So they chose the safest question to address the dating rumour indirectly and what a smart answer, “we just laughed it off”....smooth Binjin smooth, let people keep on guessing :lol: But the next question was unexpected, and made them falter a bit :lol: 

That adorable smirk HB makes when he knows SYJ not telling the truth is priceless! :phew: 

• Like 2
  • LOL 12
  • Love 3

Ok. Let’s all take some happy pills. :wub: Let’s enjoy our beautiful BinJin couple. and let’s remember that they have given us so many candies... so many for us to have all the energy for our ship to move on smoothly B)

I am sharing this tweet from our fellow true shipper @liltash85

I am sending my positive vibes to BinJin. We are so close to the Awards celebration!  

• Like 3
  • Naughty 3
  • LOL 5
  • Love 7

1 hour ago, BJHope said:

(Note how HB thrusts his chest forward a little so that SYJ has a chesty-pillow to rest her pretty head on). 

Not forgetting the way his nose and lips are touching her hair.....that action itself speaks volumes :wub:...I have always found that action to be quite intimate....just like how the thumb-rubbing is....hehe

@sussieh Nice! Haha i went to google what does it mean by "Single Lip Kissing" and look what i found below!!!

"When two people enjoy a single-lip kiss they are kissing only one of their partner's lips at a time. This type of kiss is more intimate than a peck because the partners choose to be deeply focused on one section of the other's mouth. ... According to Phil, the single-lip kiss is a kiss that is 'truly all about love'" credits please click here.:kiss_wink:

Edited by SuZy Leoo
Add on
  • Like 7
  • Love 15
  • Awesome 1

14 minutes ago, Binjin2Ri said:

The questions needed to be submitted to their agencies a few weeks before the press con. So they chose the safest question to address the dating rumour indirectly and what a smart answer, “we just laughed it off”....smooth Binjin smooth, let people keep on guessing :lol: But the next question was unexpected, and made them falter a bit :lol: 

That adorable smirk HB makes when he knows SYJ not telling the truth is priceless! :phew: 

Yes, I heard about the submitted questions too, they are definitely tryig to be cautious for sure but these reporters are just as BinJin shipper-hungry as we are for ANSWERS! But they weren't gonna give it up. That question did make them squirm a little bit and I think that's why YJ handled that question even though our Bin-shi was still giving stuff away with his dimpled smirk. I swear, those dimples would give him away anywhere! Like they're never gonna have a normal life again because it doesn't matter where they go, if Bin-shi is just wearing sunglasses without a mask, those dimples would be a dead giveaway. I saw in a picture once when he was trying to stay hidden in Thailand and he had this whole huge scarf wrapped around his face. But he was still 185 cm, same sexy body, and same face structure. He's just too noticeably beautiful to stay hidden for long. LOL this reminds me of when Se-Ri tried to cover his face with her scarf to hide from the CCTV's in Seoul so she can keep Captain Ri all to herself. I mean I can't blame the girl. I did think it was funny how awkward he got when she offered to let him go "wash up" when they first got to her house. Why does he need to "wash up," Se-Ri? You got some dirty plans for him? LOL yet..what we get is intense..wait for it...eye stares and thumb-rubbed hugs. *Face Drop* *sigh* 

@girlpepper I agree! It is sad that these painfully private stars are never going to get that. But yes, thus is the price of fame unfortunately. But hopefully, at least for their wedding and honeymoon, they can have a sweet private event and then share a few IG photos with the world when they're ready. I hope they also find a romantic remote spot to vacation in eyes-free. They deserve it. YJ did always say she wanted to go to Africa for the Safari animals. Maybe there? South Africa is beautiful I hear! 

• Like 4
  • Love 12

“In 10 years I want to be married with 2 or 3 kids”

And here is the completely unnecessary as it was years later but absolutely categorical denial of previous dating rumors 

• Like 3
  • Love 10
  • Awesome 1

21 minutes ago, RiRiGaGa said:

Yes, I heard about the submitted questions too, they are definitely tryig to be cautious for sure but these reporters are just as BinJin shipper-hungry as we are for ANSWERS! But they weren't gonna give it up. That question did make them squirm a little bit and I think that's why YJ handled that question even though our Bin-shi was still giving stuff away with his dimpled smirk. I swear, those dimples would give him away anywhere! Like they're never gonna have a normal life again because it doesn't matter where they go, if Bin-shi is just wearing sunglasses without a mask, those dimples would be a dead giveaway. I saw in a picture once when he was trying to stay hidden in Thailand and he had this whole huge scarf wrapped around his face. But he was still 185 cm, same sexy body, and same face structure. He's just too noticeably beautiful to stay hidden for long. LOL this reminds me of when Se-Ri tried to cover his face with her scarf to hide from the CCTV's in Seoul so she can keep Captain Ri all to herself. I mean I can't blame the girl. I did think it was funny how awkward he got when she offered to let him go "wash up" when they first got to her house. Why does he need to "wash up," Se-Ri? You got some dirty plans for him? LOL yet..what we get is intense..wait for it...eye stares and thumb-rubbed hugs. *Face Drop* *sigh* 

@girlpepper I agree! It is sad that these painfully private stars are never going to get that. But yes, thus is the price of fame unfortunately. But hopefully, at least for their wedding and honeymoon, they can have a sweet private event and then share a few IG photos with the world when they're ready. I hope they also find a romantic remote spot to vacation in eyes-free. They deserve it. YJ did always say she wanted to go to Africa for the Safari animals. Maybe there? South Africa is beautiful I hear! 

They should’ve kissed passionately at YSR’s house when he arrived in SK. I mean, no one was there. He kissed her passionately at the border before she left, why not there in the privacy of her home, they were desperately longing for each other after all. What a waste of opportunity RJH! :phew:

Btw, I heard Masai Mara in Kenya or Serengeti NP in Tanzania is much better than South Africa:) Hope they will be able to go on a holiday soon. But who knows, pitter-patter of tiny feet will come sooner??? :D

• Like 3
  • Love 10

1 hour ago, romance1 said:

Do you know that YJ said on an interview that my boyfriend might be watching me at home and she said in another interview that she planned to get married before 34 (match with their dating rumours timeline). Then when the interview showed the prvevious clip about the marriage plan to her 2 or 3 years later, she said that the planned marriage did not go her way. She looked seriously when she said that (definetely not a joke)

The dating rumours: their acquaintances said that they dated around their house areas, had a trip together to Japan. (sound familiar to BinJin).

They called each other Honey on set and their coworker asked them to get married together.

So they might have dated but broke up when she denied the rumour by herself. (They might have promised to each other not to reveal anything about their relationship to the public whatever the outcome is(the same may Apple for BinJin case).

I don’t think YJ will ever confirm with the public that she used to dated HB, but broke up later (if they don’t have a happy ending). They have not yet confirmed their relationship in public, so what is the reason to announce a breakup (if any).

One of the main purposes of keeping BinJin relationship private is that. They never has to announce the break up to the public (if any).

That is the reason why I do believe BinJin are dating secrectly and have a marriage plan in mind.

Please read carefully from page 1 to 3...just swipe ok hope it helps you about on page 2 and as Ms @lovelyz answer you too. 

• Like 10
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 3

I know some of you were talking about their top notch “eye sex” earlier. :lol: For me, this is what made my heart flutter so much... in reel and real life. These two are out here proving Shakespeare right when he said, “the eyes are the windows to the soul.” 

I was browsing on Instagram and found these pics of them and now I am imagining them giving each other these bedroom eyes... :rolleyes:

• Like 3
  • LOL 10
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 2

@Loveumore wow this is the first time i read those straight-up denials from SYJ, thanks for sharing

i thought her pairing with JHI was pretty believable--even with the age gap (chemistry was indeed strong) but unlikely... and for her to address it squarely like that as well, tells me YJ do speak up unequivocally when she wants a specific romance rumor to stop.

Suspiciously weird that she didn't do the same when it came to HB. How hard is it to say, "No, not true" since she's said that many times before.. unless she really don't like to lie in regards to the real score between her and gookie :phew:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 2