[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

39 minutes ago, UPSGirl said:

Ey I just saw that Dad HB is a baseball fan. Do you know if he is rooting for any international team, like the LA dodgers perhaps? Lol wasn’t  mama YJ wearing a baseball cap with LA dodger logo on it when she was enroute to Mongolia? I know the cap was sage green (vs LAD’s blue) but still. Am I stretching it? Lol

Hi, I don’t really know if he is rooting for LA dodgers or maybe he is a fan of them because as what I can see he usually wear LA dodgers caps even SYJ too.  

As I know they have group of friends who played  baseball together. They call themselves “ The PLayboys. It’s like their Man cave for them.

• LOL 2
  • Insightful 2

38 minutes ago, UPSGirl said:

Ey I just saw that Dad HB is a baseball fan. Do you know if he is rooting for any international team, like the LA dodgers perhaps? Lol wasn’t  mama YJ wearing a baseball cap with LA dodger logo on it when she was enroute to Mongolia? I know the cap was sage green (vs LAD’s blue) but still. Am I stretching it? Lol

@UPSGirl, I don't think anything ever really qualifies as "stretching it" when you're dealing with the rough, persistent delulu life of a shipper! I'm not sure if he roots for any particular team but I do know that he is quite athletic and being the pitcher of the PlayBoys is a big part of his hobbies with his male celeb buds. I think their team name is hilariously witty btw! But man, the way that man handles anything in his hands with so much intensity...Woo! His hands particularly his thumbs are always hard-working for sure! LOL. We all know his whole hand affinity. I mean the man likes what he likes. 

30 minutes ago, Elle R said:

But they sure had some good eye sex and hand-in-hand battles :lol:. There hand movements during their hugs and kisses are so sensual to me.

@Elle RLMAO!! I actually woke up my infant baby niece LOL at this! Yeah, those hand exchanges were spicy and saucy indeed! I totally agree about how hot even their hand movements were when they interacted. It just showed an added layer of such intense intimacy and longing. I really also found it really sensual because you just knew that they were trying so hard to not "DO ANYTHING" per Seri's request of not making more painful memories. And of course, our Captain Ri loved her and was going to not leave her with more pain. So to me, those little hand rubs sponsored by Vicks Vapor, was such a heartwarming but also kinda heartbreaking way of showing each other how much they wanted to be close yet knew that it will soon slip away. The "high" back hug that he gave consoling her on her birthday absolutely BROKE me! Like that to me was like him holding onto her for dear life. Leave it to BinJin to draw so much emotion out of such pure shows of affection. Their chemistry was still burning off the screen despite so many PG-13 moments. Impressive acting indeed! 

23 minutes ago, QueenieBee said:

Kind of sad that thumb rubbing was as hot as it got, but I'll still take it B)

@QueenieBee Haha I totally agree! While yes, I wished there was slightly more kissing especially after the couple ring exchange and their realization on the bridge during her day off playing hooky that they had actually met on the Swiss bridge, I was dying! But I think the tease and wait of a passionate kiss between the two of made kept the sensual fire burning and then when that hot kiss FINALLY happens in the end, O-M-G! It was just the sweetest release of YES YES YES!! Like I stood up screaming and cheering as if I just waited my whole life and won the lottery when that happened! Man, they really know how to toy with our emotions! And seriously..their uber intense eye stares could impregnate ppl! Woo! 

• Like 5
  • LOL 14
  • Love 4

9 hours ago, cgb1108 said:

Koala's Playground (Korean entertainment news/rumors website)  had "Scouring for Clues" in the title of article re HB/SHK reconciliation .... scouring implies desperately connecting little dots of data that only amount to a wee mountain of an idea.  Clues were laughable at best ( tying a SHK IG pic of a location to the same place HB was shooting a CF - who knows when that IG pic was shot; the necklace was a stretch because obviously, these are the same initials of her name, & so on & so forth).  Do not think this gossip is coming from her & her team but probably true blue fans of their love team,  circulating the idea of bringing them together for a drama or a movie.  

Even more telling, as other shippers have pointed out, is his Vast team has not even responded to this item at all or with the same urgency as they did with the BinJin dating rumors.  

T - 13 days before Baeksang Arts Awards ....B)

Deleted

• Unamused 1

59 minutes ago, i_heart_bìnjin said:

Many SHK stans are attacking our Jinnie in the comment section ....

Personally, this is pointless ... it will be a never ending bash and defend session. It is not just SHK fans as I saw earlier people were shading her too. They'll prob tell you to stop being delusional.

Koala's Playground is toxic. They always have the nastiest comments, about almost every topic. I recall they bashed CLOY, HB and particularly SYJ when the show was announced and even after it aired. jmo

Btw, I don't know how many times we need to be reminded of the rules. Do not let your bias (HB / SYJ) lead you to openly bash or criticize those we don't know, esp in this thread.  @yejinatic1981 please kindly edit your post. 

@RiRiGaGa Their hands are like the third actor. I think HB's is a bit more scripted (except for maybe underarm rub) but in their kisses his grip on her is always moving / drawing closer and then she has that smooth  hand slide. And even without tech savvy fans, they execute it slowly which creates that sensual feeling lmao. Now I have to find the slo-mo of the reunion kiss because I remember thinking - gah - when I watched it. Feel like it was the BTS version though lmao.

• Like 8
  • Unamused 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 5

I am going crazy because some of us just can’t get over that baseless and useless rumour. We keep bringing it up here and there. Page after page. So tired reading those. Goodness, if you think its baseless please for the sake of respecting and believing your ship. Just keep it. And don’t bring tension in this forum. 

in my heart, I have faith in BINJIN. To the final destination. I am keeping my silence from here. 

pray. Believe. Have faith. Have a wonderful day shippers. Keep smiling. Always be happy. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3

these two women have nothing to prove anymore. They’re both successful, beautiful, loved by many. We should empower women. Uplift each other. Is it a little too much for women empowerment? It’s year 2020 already. 

And since we’re in the BINJIN thread... their respective agencies surely know about this but weighing their options, and so as not to engage any other issues to be dragged as well, maybe they don’t see the need to address it yet (or at all). 

And maybe it’s just my brain and my imagination, but Ye Jin and HB are both secure and they know the real score. That they just laugh about it while drinking beer in their sofa. and by SOFA, i’m imagining Ye Jin’s white Italian Sofa. 

move on na guys. Lets look forward to good times ahead, June 5 and onwards. 

• Like 6
  • Love 3

11 minutes ago, Elle R said:

Personally, this is pointless ... it will be a never ending bash and defend session. It is not just SHK fans as I saw earlier people were shading her too. They'll prob tell you to stop being delusional.

Koala's Playground is toxic. They always have the nastiest comments, about almost every topic. I recall they bashed CLOY, HB and particularly SYJ when the show was announced and even after it aired. jmo

Points taken. As a fan, it is my duty to defend Jinnie against some people that are speaking against her. 

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1

13 hours ago, yejinatic1981 said:

Silently reading your comments. I honestly do not know so much about SHK, I have not seen any of her shows, but I got curious so I Googled because she appears on my IG algorithm, some of her fans put #sonyejin and #hyunbin (which I both follow) tags on her pictures, probably to make their idol relevant. To be fair, she seems very well-known with her dramas before. I hate pitting woman against another woman because, in a men's dominated world, women should lift one another to run it. However, I think SHK is a bit shameless riding on the baseless rumour (I assume, to get a little share of spotlight from BINJIN), even commenting on her friend's IG to create curiosity among fans. It makes her like a famewhore, sorry for the word, when she does not need to do that, really. She could have just went on choosing a good script and be on a drama as successful as CLOY or her previous dramas again (Her ex husband keeps appearing on great drama and movie despite being divorced).  I think it's a little disrespectful to her ex husband and to BINJIN as well. It's so obvious that BINJIN are together in a relationship. This is why I like Son Ye Jin so much, she does not need to ride on any issue or anyone's popularity to get notice. She relies on her talent and hard work. Even during the times when Cinderella story romcoms and fantasy melodramas (rich guy and or rich woman falling inlove with each other or to someone on their opposite status) were very popular and hitting high ratings, she had no hesitation to star in realistic dramas that could have not gained huge popularity among pop culture, nevertheless, all critically acclaimed and still posted 10% and above ratings. She did not and still does not get herself involved (in the media) with any man just to get notice. This is probably why she wants to keep her relationship with Hyun Bin quietly. And I respect that so much. I still believe that they are secretly married though and I am not even dellusional (It's just my observation based on my experience). Okay, bye. 

I agree. SYJ does not need any man to get notice, she can shine by her own. Other women may want to scream to the whole world that this is my handsome and succesful man when HB shown much love for her in public, but no she is the person who wants to keep their relationship private.

I have so much respect for SYJ. She is beautiful inside and outside. She is so successful, beautiful, rich, talented, smart but humble and approachable. That’s why she has been voted as the world’s most beautiful woman of 2020. Her fans like her not only for her talent but also her amazing personalities.

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3

Can the admins do something about people who bring so much negativity to this forum...like it’s getting to the point where the BinJin shippers that wants to relax and ship peacefully doesn’t want to be in this forum anymore :(

And please stop shading other celebs too...if you wanna shade them do it privately...we hate when people shade BinJin so why do the same thing to other people.And please just ignore the rumours whichever they came from...once again the real korean media doesn’t even care so just ignore it even VAST doesn’t even take action because it’s ridiculous.
And honestly,probably the reason none of them have any reaction because they probably know the deal with BinJin.
If you want the rumour to stop,learn to ignore and move on!

And i think there’s undercover antis here who has bad intention obviously trying to get the rise of us and make us look bad.Please ignore the trolls yall

• Like 13
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 7

1 hour ago, i_heart_bìnjin said:

Many SHK stans are attacking our Jinnie in the comment section 

best response would be to ignore, don't feed the troll. "Starve the Troll" as they say these days (professional trolls get paid based on the number of reactions, comments, replies, no matter if it's positive or negative)... or you can reply just to get it out of your system, and once they've read your vitriol, you delete so by end of day audit, your response will not be counted in favor of that troll

now if it's not a troll but an unpaid naturally nasty anti-fan, oh well be prepared for a long word war that will never end and won't give you anything but bad vibes. If I'll indulge them i would just reply with an SYJ photo with her trophies (somebody posted one here recently) or HB in her arms, or him staring at her till she melts. 

Haters gonna hate, antifans can foam in the mouth with jealousy and hate but they can never dispute that our Kween is still the winner in every single way. Let's keep the good vibes, not a lot going around these days. I'd rather  promote happiness and good life the way binjin does.

06.05.2020 is coming, Binjin fighting!

• Like 10
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 4

11 hours ago, TotoroSY said:

Ah, good question.....I suspect there won't be any english subs. But I think some fan accounts of HB or SYJ will do live translation (at least some basic translation). 

i already downloaded Vlive yesterday. And yes, hoping that some fans can make a translation. But i guess i won’t be paying much attention to what they’re saying but i will just be looking for both hyun Bin and Ye Jin in my screen :lol: 

excited for June 5! Eagerly awaiting for updates as some fans said that even the presenters and confirmed attendees will be announced. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

Hi Admin @ebullient

@youngatheart

We need your help to clean up this mess. You have already explained in other shipping thread that the rumours were baseless and posted by tabloids.

But the ex and (even the ex’s husband names) are repeatly mentioned here. 

I recommend you to close the thread temporately.

Thank you for your hard work! I know it is a very hard job for your team to maintain this thread.

God Bless! 

• Unamused 17
  • Confused 1

I have the same feelings as @iamjelbel and many others here, going CRAZY that the rumor topic keeps popping up here. I think we can stop discussing it, cuz it's tiring everyone out. If you really need to get this off your chest, just DM someone that you feel you can chat with. Though I can understand the concerns some are feeling about it, I think enough have been said here.

@yejinatic1981  Please do not criticise or post negative words about another actor/ actress here. It's off-topic, against Soompi rules and also not the right thing to pit one actress against another. Please please please delete your post.

I also hope that @no need can delete the quotation of @hb-syj  post that was talking badly about another actress. The original post has already been deleted by the mod. I do hope you delete that quote too. 

ADDED : @hb-syj  Wow, I can't believe you are asking the mods to temporarily close this thread. Is that really necessary? I really hope you cool down and maybe stop visiting this thread for a few days. That might make you feel better.

Now, back to BINJIN Shipping!

@Elle R  @QueenieBee @RiRiGaGa  You got me rolling with laughter about all those "good eye sex" and "thumb rubbing" discussion LOL!!   :tounge_wink:   Sadly, that is really the best we get from RiRi couple so far in the drama. Where are those blasted unreleased BTS skinship scenes?? Do we need to rob the director's house for it? LOL!!

About HB and baseball, I think he is quite crazy over it. I recall he was playing catch with a staff in one documentary (I think the hawaii one?), and the MC asked if he likes baseball that much and he said, he really loves it. So he's a likely LA Dodgers fan? And that's a LA Dodgers cap on SYJ in that Mongolia airport picture? I am guessing they might have visited the LA Dodger gift shop when they were there together, and he bought it for her. Is that too delulu a speculation? LOL!

46 minutes ago, Elle R said:

I agree that it's no point trying to post or defend SYJ there. HB and CLOY also get bashed at that site. The commenters there are just very toxic. The more you try to defend, the more they attack. Best to just leave them be and ignore them. I have seen one or two people defending SYJ, and I think that's sufficient. Time will tell that those haters are just telling lies and promoting fake news.

Here's some Binjin candies to bring back the fun to this ship ;

HB, showing his care to SYJ with action 

• Like 13
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 3
  • Thanks 3

10 minutes ago, SHpectator said:

best response would be to ignore, don't feed the troll. "Starve the Troll" as they say these days (professional trolls get paid based on the number of reactions, comments, replies, no matter if it's positive or negative)... or you can reply just to get it out of your system, and once they've read your vitriol, you delete so by end of day audit, your response will not be counted in favor of that troll

now if it's not a troll but an unpaid naturally nasty anti-fan, oh well be prepared for a long word war that will never end and won't give you anything but bad vibes. If I'll indulge them i would just reply with an SYJ photo with her trophies (somebody posted one here recently) or HB in her arms, or him staring at her till she melts. 

Haters gonna hate, antifans can foam in the mouth with jealousy and hate but they can never dispute that our Kween is still the winner in every single way. Let's keep the good vibes, not a lot going around these days. I'd rather  promote happiness and good life the way binjin does.

06.05.2020 is coming, Binjin fighting!

Your words are very helpful to me. Thank you!:heart:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Btw let’s discuss something else,Women Sense Magazine is actually pretty legit I mean it’s not a random Magazine or anything either...I’ve seem lots of korean stars on the cover and has Photoshoot and Interview with them...
And I always wonder how they knew HB always waited for YJ to finished filming and them getting off together...

@QueenieBee just slide...it’s on the second slide.

• Like 6
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, honesty said:

Hi, your post is off-topic. Please post this in SHK's thread. Or the SHk-HB thread. This is about Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin.

I don't know how to report this so someone please help.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

@lovelyzMaybe they received insider information from the staff of TN? 

i really find it sweet that he’d wait for her to finish her scenes. :wub: I really think their courtship stage was during TN. Too much pink bubbles during their interviews. :blush:

• Like 4
  • Love 2

3 minutes ago, Samsam said:

@lovelyzMaybe they received insider information from the staff of TN? 

i really find it sweet that he’d wait for her to finish her scenes. :wub: I really think their courtship stage was during TN. Too much pink bubbles during their interviews. :blush:

But I remember that HB was still in a relationship during TN filming.So I was wondering which filming are they talking about exactly...is it the filming reshoot and photoshoot in April 2018 or filming of their promotions activities...

Their love story is really a mystery lol :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 2