[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

2 hours ago, GlowWithTheFlow said:

I love how eloquently SYJ talks and how many times did the MC say “you two seem so close”. 

@GlowWithTheFlow I have to agree... The MC really did pound on the “you two seem so close” notion. Is she a shipper? Is she dropping hints?  I love SYJ. She is a natural at presscons! 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

51 minutes ago, ChunSungIm said:

they like to tease each others ,and yup she said youre too tall,please stand with your legs apart or can you take off your shoes :lol:

SYJ loves her coffee ... am I misinterpreting this to mean she is the world class barista? lol

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Elle R said:

SYJ loves her coffee ... am I misinterpreting this to mean she is the world class barista? lol

@Elle R Lol :D

HB learned to make coffee in Hawaii. He worked in a coffee bean farm there and also worked as a barista in a coffee shop. Its in his Dream in my Heart dvd. He went there last 2010 after he filmed Late Autumn in Seattle :wub:

I can also say Ri Jung Hyuk is very similar to HB. Knows how to make coffee, loves photography and plays the piano :wub:

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, ChunSungIm said:

they like to tease each others ,and yup she said youre too tall,please stand with your legs apart or can you take off your shoes :lol:

I was watching this video and huhuhuuuu so cute!! I mean, how close are they for SYJ to keep putting her hand on his hips. LOL. I remember she did that during the scene when they got off the boat during rehearsal...there was one more *thinking* I forgot the other BTS but dang, I mean, to put your hand on another person's hip area. I honestly think she just like tugged or touched his belt, but, LOL LOLOLOL

OH i think the other time was during the scene where she walked him to work and made him (RJH) in the scene, pat her head and wave goodbye to her. Right. This time it wasn't a BTS but the actual scene in the drama. LOL But it comes too natural.........LOLOL

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Hey everyone:D

I'm not sure if this has been already posted but I found a clip from Yejin's vip screening of moment to remember where hyun bin was asked about her, if I heard correctly.

Here is the video:

The moment starts at 2:46. (unfortunately there aren't any eng subs) 

He mumbled something whilst smiling:love: this is a short moment but I just find it so beautiful how even in 2004, hyun bin was blushing because of Yejin. Indeed this is destiny:blush:

• Like 5
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, Binjin4ever said:

I'm not sure if this has been already posted but I found a clip from Yejin's vip screening of moment to remember where hyun bin was asked about her, if I heard correctly.

Here is the video:

He mumbled something whilst smiling:love: this is a short moment but I just find it so beautiful how even in 2004, hyun bin was blushing because of Yejin. Indeed this is destiny:blush:

HB said he's looking forward to watching the lead actor. 

Not SYJ?, he's asked.

That's when he gets shy lol.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Binjin4ever said:

Here is the video:

You can find the translation in this vid.

We see their little moments even back then when they didnt actually know each other although their friend circle overlapped sometimes, but I’m glad they only officially met lately through negotiation. They’re both mature enough now. If it was earlier, it could be right person but at wrong time. 

1 hour ago, Xoxo said:

That stand with your legs apart,  while tugging someone belt.... Uuuuuuuh :wub: you won't do that to your male friend, no matter how close you are. Caught you Yejin shii :D

ikr. Just a small move but many people under the comment section also notice cuz it’s too flirtatious and intimate to be done to a close friend :wub: just like that 0:33 moment in the ep 7-8 bts

• Like 5
  • Love 8

i also thought they look very awkward on the kiss scenes.. but that makes everything even more suspicious... Its like they are trying hard not show something. For me, they show more chemistry in the interviews and promo of negotiation movie and interviews or the swoon videos, when they are looking more carefree .. 

• Like 4
  • Insightful 2

7 minutes ago, Illana Souza said:

i also thought they look very awkward on the kiss scenes.. but that makes everything even more suspicious... Its like they are trying hard not show something. For me, they show more chemistry in the interviews and promo of negotiation movie and interviews or the swoon videos, when they are looking more carefree .. 

They do look more carefree in other videos and it's such a joy to watch them together. (Tbh, if they didn't end up together i'd be heartbroken for a while. Lol.) but i can't say for sure if they seem awkward in the last two kissing scenes. SYJ was crying and emotional in those two kissing scenes so i don't think it's right to be playful since they are trying to get into character, esp SYJ. I think that even if you are already a seasoned actor/actress, there will still be some degree of awkwardness/embarrassment when doing romantic scenes in front of the whole crew :joy: 

• Like 10

39 minutes ago, Illana Souza said:

also thought they look very awkward on the kiss scenes.. but that makes everything even more suspicious... Its like they are trying hard not show something.

It is like they are trying hard to display their best poker face during the 3 kissing scenes hahaha, specially in this 3rd one. In the last BTS, to me it feels like they are trying to maintain their poker face :joy:. They don’t look shy to me, but they seems like extra focused LOL that’s suspicious to me :phew:

• Like 7
  • Love 1

14 minutes ago, Kyoya said:

They do look more carefree in other videos and it's such a joy to watch them together. (Tbh, if they didn't end up together i'd be heartbroken for a while. Lol.) but i can't say for sure if they seem awkward in the last two kissing scenes. SYJ was crying and emotional in those two kissing scenes so i don't think it's right to be playful since they are trying to get into character, esp SYJ. I think that even if you are already a seasoned actor/actress, there will still be some degree of awkwardness/embarrassment when doing romantic scenes in front of the whole crew :joy: 

If I was trying to hide a relationship from all of South Korea, the last thing I'd do is have a heavy make out session in front of the cameras. But let's remember these are cuts and not full shots too ... more gahworthy is how gentle HB is in those types of scenes to SYG.

Both actors are very professional. HB, esp you can always tell ... he's always reviewing his scripts. If they are dating, their cast and crew is already protecting them. I'd imagine as an actor, I wouldn't want to burden others more with my truth.

• Like 5
  • Love 4

If they are not dating, I would also be heartbroken for a while.... a long while, to be precise. I have 3 ships. LJ and JSM’s ship sailed! So bravo to that. PSJ and PMY’s ship is still unknown but their IGs are hopeful to a shipper... Now HB and SYJ, the ever elusive couple.... minimal SNS presence.  Almost no evidence of them being a couple. I can only hope and hope! Here is to our CLOY couple!!!   

• Like 8
  • Love 1