[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

They also said they will show character development process that describes a person who is initially cold before gradually showing a warmer, friendlier side over time. They also kept the original title "crash landing of love".

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1

I'm glad there's already some progresses with the drama :D

Actually, tbh sometimes I wish this drama is more melodramatic with bitter-sweet ending than comedy with happy ending lol because I think it's more suit with their age.

And I hope writer-nim will make good story. The last time I watched LoTBS, only 4 eps I could bear it.

(yeah, I'm weird, don't mind me)   

• Like 9

1 hour ago, endensia said:

I'm glad there's already some progresses with the drama :D

Actually, tbh sometimes I wish this drama is more melodramatic with bitter-sweet ending than comedy with happy ending lol because I think it's more suit with their age.

Honestly, I also prefer it to be more melo than romcom. It might have something to do w/ my age. I think it also suits their ages too & the the dramas/movies I liked of them was when they portrayed real-life serious characters. But I want a happy ending for them. And to suit varied tastes, I can accept comedic scenes (but not too much that it borders on corny anymore), just to earn more ratings for the success of this drama. 

Thanks to my fellow Binjin shippers who've updated this thread so quickly asap... Even though it's just HB and SYJ's backview of their heads in the script reading, I get so much pleasure knowing that they're sitting beside each other.

• Like 5
  • Love 2

Just now, thi2018 said:

I wonder why tvN doesn't release the script reading pictures by now. Why did we only get to see their backs? :rolleyes:

Exactly, they want us to surprise and back view is enough for me at least we saw them sitting together 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Just now, cybertron said:

another cast to join them??

i saw someone posted a picture of cake.

they put the hashtag for cll.

but too bad,they have deleted it -_-

Wow another cast member and they keep on coming

• Like 3
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, cybertron said:

The owner of the script reading pic ask everyone who repost that pic to delete due to legal issue.

i just saw that too. I guess tvN did not get that approved. tbh, what's so secret about? :D

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, thi2018 said:

i just saw that too. I guess tvN did not get that approved. tbh, what's so secret about? :D

they like to torture us....:rolleyes:

i saw someone comment said normally for tvn drama,the male and female lead will sit across to each other.

it is rarely to see the leads sitting beside each other.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, cybertron said:

they like to torture us....:rolleyes:

i saw someone comment said normally for tvn drama,the male and female lead will sit across to each other.

it is rarely to see the leads sitting beside each other.

i saw several pictures of script reading from tvN and they can be either way. Some of them, the leads sit on opposite sides, but for some, they sit next to each other...

Spoiler

cc2.jpg

tomorrow with you

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTSLwxJnq-P4XR5W2fFJQo

the encounter

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, thi2018 said:

i saw several pictures of script reading from tvN and they can be either way. Some of them, the leads sit on opposite sides, but for some, they sit next to each other...

Reveal hidden contents

cc2.jpg

tomorrow with you

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTSLwxJnq-P4XR5W2fFJQo

the encounter

I'm just wondering why they are like that we're just helping them to promote the drama. Is there something wrong about it?

• Like 3

12 hours ago, alou68 said:

I'm just wondering why they are like that we're just helping them to promote the drama. Is there something wrong about it?

I think it's forbidden for the staff to share the picture before tvN release the official pictures, not because something's wrong for us to promote it. :)

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

On 8/3/2019 at 3:44 AM, cybertron said:

I have compiled the news from SYJ's thread on page 1.:)

Btw,i wonder where is @fchopin??

Haven't seen her for a very long time.

Thank you so much @cybertron for transferring them here in the shipper thread. New visitors who are lowkey shipping Binjin will surely have a happy time reading them here on page 1. Good job! One thing that struck me while re-reading them here is what HB said before "When I set the first look on a girl, and when I'm speaking to them, I do not look at her face. The first thing I'd look is her hands. I think I could see whether a girl is capable of becoming a good wife through her hands. He said, "Actually, I don't care much about the appearance, the most important thing is having a kind heart." The thought that SYJ chose "yejinhand" as her IG name is just so surreal to be called mere coincidence too. And w/ her most recent IG, I noticed she has very beautiful fingers/hand.

PS. I too am wondering where the regular posters like fchopin are now. I miss reading their posts tbh. I hope once CLL is airing they return to posting.

• Like 3
  • Love 2