[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

9 hours ago, polkadots said:

So there are just some of the reasons why companies change their brand. In the last 3 logos used by V@ST, looks are identitcal but this new one is a breathe of fresh air. I just hope that this new move speaks about the direction of how the CEO envisions the growth of the company which could be influenced by a merger with someone who has the youthful and fresh vibes *Delulu mind* :)

Maybe just like what happens to some kdramas (Strong Girl Bong-soon, not sure if mentioning them here is allowed) where CEO is greatly influenced by a special someone, thus making decisions based on that special someone's traits/character. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Haha tbh I think I know what they're talking about. I contemplated the timeline at this time, but thought it was a reach. Forgive our real delusional minds, but if she really thinks it's legit, then I'm not alone on this one HAHA

We just know a special lady was in France in June (and resumed working back in Korea in August.) And we know a special guy was filming in Spain from late May to June. Filming resumed in August.... so there's a LIL gap in June/July.

... and I mean, it's a quick 2 hour ish flight. ;)

• Like 4
  • LOL 9
  • Awesome 5

39 minutes ago, Delulumind said:

Haha tbh I think I know what they're talking about. I contemplated the timeline at this time, but thought it was a reach. Forgive our real delusional minds, but if she really thinks it's legit, then I'm not alone on this one HAHA

We just know a special lady was in France in June (and resumed working back in Korea in August.) And we know a special guy was filming in Spain from late May to June. Filming resumed in August.... so there's a LIL gap in June/July.

... and I mean, it's a quick 2 hour ish flight. ;)

I am very curious. You are talking about their timeline of 2018, just before the promotional tour for TN, right? I didn't know that he started filming MOTA that early. 

Well, since it’s out there... Yejin had a photoshoot for Bazaar magazine on the first week of June 2019 in France. She posted photos of that trip with her stylists. However, I believe her stylists went home after the shoot but Yejin stayed in Europe based on her ig photos. 

We don’t know who accompanied her in the cruise. In one of the videos uploaded on her IG account, you can hear a girl laughing in the background. But, I also think (and want to believe) that HB was there, too. She didn’t post any group pics after the photoshoot with her stylists. They were in the same region, after all (i’m imagining the probability in real-life because i live in singapore and we can take a train to malaysia) so HB going to France to visit SYJ seems likely given that they have worked in The Negotiation months before and HB was single by then. We’re not sure if they’re officially together during this time but we can assume that this Europe trip was one of the reasons for the pinky atmosphere during TN promotions in August-Sept 2018 :) 

Cruising in Europe seems a very fitting date for these two top stars. Luxury at its finest :P 

• Like 7
  • Awesome 5
  • Insightful 6
  • Thanks 2

I’m the biggest binjin shipper but I don’t think they’re secretly married. I’m well over 30 myself so I can sense delusion when I see one. :D i think they’re dating with marriage in mind. Both are low-key with their relationship so maybe they will pull a SJS and just surprise us with a marriage registration. I don’t think they will announce their wedding date months before. 

However, I would really love to see SYJ wear a beautiful white gown and HB looking so in love with his bride on their wedding day. I mean... he looks so in love with her on a normal day... what more on their actual wedding? 

• Like 14
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, BJHope said:

BinJin secretly married? Mmm…I find this one hard to picture because HB comes across wanting to do things “properly” and he would be so proud of his wife, he’d want their marriage known to the public. SYJ may be OK with things being lowkey but even then, once she makes up her mind to get married, my guess is she too would be proud of him and not hide her marriage.

Nope, I did not state that SYJ wanna hide their marriage. I said they might have registered marriage/ married and will announce to the public at a proper time in the near future. 

The reason is that the unexpected holding hands incident might have interfered their wedding announcement plan. I just wonder why sweet moments BTS of CLOY were released in the last 2 weeks of filming if they did not have the marriage plan in mind. Audience’s expectations about their relationship grew much higher due to these bts

However, it’s just not so convincing to the public if they just denied their dating rumors again (holding hands) after the wrap up party & then announce their relationship shortly after CLOY as many expected

They have already known each other for 2 years & they are not young anymore. So do they need to delay their marriage & sacrify their own happiness just to please the public if they really want to be together 

Anyway, just some of my random thoughts & speculations as we don’t even know exactly when did they start dating 

• Like 6
  • Love 1

On 4/7/2020 at 11:13 AM, doolyfeels said:

shout out to the fan who subbed this , she just uploaded it today. It’s an interview during TN days , Ye Jin said Hyunbin is cute omgg . Sharing this with you guys bcuz it’s recent upload and I don’t think anyone seen yet 

How many times did SYJ said that HB was cute?

There's also a CLOY BTS video that she said he's cute (the one in the hospital scene where HB has a thermometer in his mouth)

I have noticed that she never said he's handsome and any sort of that. (pls correct me if im wrong)

Either he's cute or he has good skin and shiny hair. lols. 

I mean.. HB's goddamn HOT! How could a she? haha 

Such a witty girl SYJ is.. :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 13

5 minutes ago, ccb_RiRi said:

How many times did SYJ said that HB was cute?

There's also a CLOY BTS video that he said he's cute (the one in the hospital scene where HB has a thermometer in his mouth)

I have noticed that she never said he's handsome and any sort of that. (pls correct me if im wrong)

Such a wiity girl SYJ is.. :D

No matter how many ppl talk about how he’s a hot masculine man,  He’s a cutie pie in Ye-Jin’s eyes:blush:

• Like 3
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1

I saw this just now. I also never noticed his hands were really close to her upper body lol... they REALLY are "very close friends" hmmm :naughty: anyone noticed this before? I post this in case some of you haven't seen this.

There's definitely something between them... normal co-stars will usually avoid unnecessary body contacts like this.. and it's HB... he wouldn't risk his career like putting his hand too close to her chest, if he's just a colleague I mean.  The back hug as well..…

Edited by Yanny62
Added some extra comments
  • Like 3
  • LOL 14
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, ccb_RiRi said:

Such a wiity girl SYJ is.. :D

I think that is SYJ’s smart strategy “you must play hard to get me” (HB funny poses in IG photos with her are also good examples) to make HB smitten. How cool she was when she gave the cute compliment to him & how happy & shy he was when he listened the compliment. She knows well how to play it cool 

Moreover, remember how excited HB was to see SYJ’s compliments by grabbing the card from her hands in Swoon video

Regarding kakao chat, SYJ didn’t send back a heart emoji to HB right after he had sent a heart emoji to her, just a funny emoji. But HB had to send a “sad face” emoji after that & then SYJ sent back an okay emoji & a heart emoji to make him smile & happy. SYJ definitely knows how to make HB fall harder for her as she just gives him a little bit & makes him wanna get more & more.

Men like challenging & chasing by nature

• Like 3
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 5

CLOY is a great movie.  It has action, romance, funny & touching moments.  I like it very much.

If it's a movie of 2 hours, we just watched.  As it's a drama, the more you watch, the more you like the Son Yi Jin, especially fall for Lee Hyun Bin.  I had watched a few of his historical drama.  Did not watch Secret Garden, he was so young then.

I prefer his looks now at this age. 

Anyway just watch, enjoy and let it go.  No need to spend time analysing & wondering about their personal lives.

Cheers to be realistic, happy & healthy.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, citron said:

I think that is SYJ’s smart strategy “you must play hard to get me” to make HB smitten. How cool she was when she gave the cute compliment to him & how happy & shy he was when he listened the compliment. She know well how to play it cool 

Moreover, remember how excited HB was to see SYJ’s compliments by grabbing the card from her hands in Swoon video

Regarding kakao chat, SYJ didn’t send back a heart emoji to HB right after he had sent a heart emoji to her, just a funny emoji. But HB had to send a “sad face” emoji after that & then SYJ sent back an okay emoji & a heart emoji to make him smile. She know how to make HB fall harder for her

@citron Wow I did not notice the conversation in KaKao talk. Around what time do they send the emoji? I gonna check it out. Thank you

Edited by Ida Chan

https://www.koreaboo.com/stories/time-hyun-bin-played-character-even-rugged-captain-ri/

The Time Hyun Bin Played A Character Even More Rugged Than Captain Ri

We’ve never seen Hyun Bin like this.

9EADE6FD-3EB0-4F13-92B9-FDED0E9A8967.jpg

Captain Ri from Crash Landing On You may be one of the most masculine characters we’ve seen from Hyun Bin during his career.

7C586C80-94DA-44F4-8CD9-E827DBCFEA2E.jpg

With his attractive looks, athletic moves, and heart-stopping personalty, Ri Jeong Hyeok was a memorable leading man.

968B2724-BF3C-4BBF-A97E-9EBDF835E923.jpg

Spoiler

If you like rugged guys, there is another role Hyun Bin played that’s even tougher than his Crash Landing On You persona.

15BF7875-8CA4-47BE-96A2-952D32187715.jpg

Meet Min Tae-Gu from the movie The Negotiation (2018).

5D60A1D0-A786-4360-B1B3-E0FF7FAB37DE.jpg

A cold-blooded hostage taker in Bangkok, Thailand, he smuggles weapons for a living for an international crime organization.

E671F21B-8038-47C1-A63B-40C7FDC0ABC4.jpg

Fans of Seri and Captain Ri would be happy to see them acting in the same film again, as Son Ye Jin played a master negotiator who tried to reason with Tae-Gu.

381BE7D3-3836-4F32-BD6D-A8B908A563C4.jpg

This was the first time Hyun Bin played a villain in his entire acting career.

F38E6558-BAFE-44F1-BA44-EB68DB85C49A.jpg

That’s not to say, however, that viewers didn’t cry out about how unfair it was that such an evil man was so handsome.

A13A7393-E4B4-4568-80DE-F9A86AEA3C89.jpg

Something about his confidence and charisma stood out.

gif

It made him a perfectly scary character unlike how we’ve ever seen Hyun Bin before.

74961CD4-57B9-4ADB-9C48-D1D4068AD32B.jpg

It’s an interesting contrast to his Captain Ri character. Him and Tae-Gu were similar and different in numerous ways.

13DB6191-5048-4B0B-9008-1956CFC01CD7.jpg

Add The Negotiation to your “watch next” list!

99A7FF90-948E-4F8C-BC9D-B521B8A91839.jpg

———

https://en.yna.co.kr/view/AEN20200408004800315?section=print

Delayed film productions mess up top actors' schedules

April 08, 2020
By Kim Boram

SEOUL, April 8 (Yonhap) -- As the South Korean film industry has been battered by the coronavirus pandemic for months, top actors' upcoming projects have been affected by delayed productions and release schedules.

More than 50 domestic and foreign films have put off or canceled their premieres slated for the first half of this year since the number of COVID-19 cases started to rise sharply in mid-February.  The number of daily moviegoers plunged to a record low of 15,000 this week, compared with some 320,000 admissions on weekdays in January and 200,000 in February.

South Korean filmmakers and studios have postponed their shooting plans, including overseas schedules, due to fears over the novel coronavirus and worldwide travel bans.  As a result, cast members have had to rearrange their schedules for upcoming movies and dramas.

Hwang Jung-min, one of the highest-grossing actors in South Korea with many box office hits, including "Ode to My Father" (2014), was to appear in the film "Negotiations" with Hyun Bin and the movie "Kidnapping" with Ha Jung-woo before continuing with dramas, including "Suriname" and "Hush" in the latter half of the year.  

But the producers of "Negotiations" decided to put off the film's overseas schedule in Jordan and to go on shooting in South Korea instead. The filming of "Kidnapping" has also been put on hold indefinitely.  

Unless the production of these films finishes as scheduled within the first half of the year, Hwang's drama appearances may be affected.

brk@yna.co.kr
(END)

Spoiler

[KOFIC] Actor HWANG Jung-min
HWANG Jung-min is an actor who completely melts into his characters. No other actor is as versatile as he is. He turns himself instantly into a character like a chameleon for any genre or style of movies. Departing from the macho stereotype set in the non-mainstream milieu, he played a goofy, comic character in <Y.M.C.A. Baseball Team>. His acting style has evolved ever since in a shockingly unpredictable and colorful way. He created a tough, fearless character for <Wolf Returns> and <Bloody Tie> and a sinful character in <A Bittersweet Life>, a lovelorn writer in <This Charming Girl> a selfless man devoted to his girl in <All for Love>, and a snobby intellectual in <A Good Lawyer's Wife>. His appearance in <You Are My Sunshine> and <Happiness> overturned his image as a rough guy and made him a romantic lead. He emerged as one of Korea’s best melodrama heroes, albeit belatedly. But he does not rest on his laurels as he ventures to play rhythmical characters such as a blind swordsman in <Blades of Blood> and a corrupt detective who set up an innocent man as a fall guy in <The Unjust>. The year 2011 saw HWANG starring as a reporter with strong sense of righteousness in <Moby richard simmons>. He then played a man who accidentally becomes a mayoral candidate in <Dancing Queen> in 2012. 2013 saw him take on the role of a gangster alongside LEE Jeong-jae and CHOI Min-sik in <New World> and KANG Woo-suk’s <Fists of Legend>. He returned to the romantic melodrama genre for his next film, the mid-level hit <Man in Love> in 2014, before appearing in the big-budget, globe-trotting <Ode to My Father>. This began a record-breaking run for the actor, which was followed by RYOO Seung-wan’s action-thriller <Veteran>, the mountaineering drama <The Himalayas> and the prison thriller <A Violent Prosecutor> which came out during Lunar New Year in 2016. Combined, the films drew in 45 million spectators. Next for HWANG was NA Hong-jin’s dark thriller <THE WAILING>.

Outside Story

Date of Birth: September 1, 1970

Height, Weight, Blood Type: 180cm, 75kg, Type O

Hobbies: Reading

Talents: Guitar, Clarinet

Educational Background: Graduated from Seoul Institute of Arts, Department of Play

Family Relationship: 1 son

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1