[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

From Google translate, it seems the IG post below is that the CLOY production team ordered a birthday cake for Son Ye Jin?  So maybe RiRi couple did celebrate her birthday together at the filming site?  Just guessing from the IG post below. But what a lovely cake....

Credit to @neuls_flowercake

• Like 2
  • Love 9

Hey everyone :blush: well CLOY and BinJin got me hooked my old soompi account back. I spent the past few hours back-reading and boy! what a ride, you all did us  a wonderful favor for posting pages of wonderful read, clips and stories THank You.. for a newbie BinJin baby I must say that both are definitely one step above as just being “close friends”. I am not well acquainted with HB past projects in fact I don’t know him at all! Im sorry for this though. :crazy: but Definitely watched most of SYJ movies. Well there was something more than acting as I watched cloy then the YT searches came after! those negotiation promos and vids really verified my “wait a minute hunches”  I will be cheering my RiRi /BinJin couple till the end. this feeling I have about them is the same thing I had when I saw a boy once and he became my Ex boyfriend...because he is now my husband . Im praying for YJ & HB also:wub:

stay warm everyone keep safe and say a little prayer for the world and for everyone.:heart:

• Like 5
  • Love 13

BinJin is so elusive! HB does not have an IG account. SYJ barely posts on hers. Hence it makes me happy to read about them. I am assuming that the  production company did celebrate her birthday but there isn’t any pics. 
In many of the BTS, HB was seen reading/studying his script. Is he always such a serious actor? TIA!

• Like 2

@hma .75  I wasn't sure at first if it was this scene but thanks for pointing the same thing! the vibe of that pic where the both of them reviewing the "swept hair bed scene" really made me smile, and look how comfy and alluring YJ beside HB gosh! with her side flipped hair like that omo! HB shii take your close friend off the market sooner ;)(winks)! and look at how soft HB caresses that pic with his stares :wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4

18 hours ago, marshemell0ws said:

yet because I feel like for the first time, HB has found the one.

I love that line! In my shipper mind, this is also what i was thinking. Haha. They've been in the industry together for so long and it was only recently that they finally got to work together. SYJ said that there were actually some offers before for them to do projects but it was actually HB who declined them. Haha. But i also think that it was all for the better. If they agreed to work together before, will their chemistry be as good as we see now? It's because at this stage right now in their lives, they seem more comfortable and at ease and they seem to click so well... as far as we can see from the videos, ofcourse. 

Or it could be fate... destiny, that finally brought them together now. At the right time, when both of them are more mature and stable. 

SYJ never had a public relationship before, and if ever they do admit later on... this will be the first! So it could also be her wish to stay hidden for now. They could also be taking things slowly... because this time around, both of them can feel something different... that this could be something more and they dont want to rush things. Plus, if they do admit, the media won't stop pestering them. There will probably hunderds of articles written and they will be questioned non-stop! It could be so tiring to deal with all those things! Imagine every article that could be written with your every move and having to deal with it, i cant! Lol.

I'm so excited for episode 9!!! Especially after seeing those pictures wherein they were sitting together, their clothes are the same ones from episode 8. Can we get a proper kiss scene this time, director? Hahaha! Of course the ep7 kiss was lovely, but i want mooore. :love:

• Like 2
  • Love 7

4 hours ago, Kyoya said:

I love that line! In my shipper mind, this is also what i was thinking. Haha. They've been in the industry together for so long and it was only recently that they finally got to work together. SYJ said that there were actually some offers before for them to do projects but it was actually HB who declined them. Haha. But i also think that it was all for the better. If they agreed to work together before, will their chemistry be as good as we see now? It's because at this stage right now in their lives, they seem more comfortable and at ease and they seem to click so well... as far as we can see from the videos, ofcourse. 

Or it could be fate... destiny, that finally brought them together now. At the right time, when both of them are more mature and stable. 

SYJ never had a public relationship before, and if ever they do admit later on... this will be the first! So it could also be her wish to stay hidden for now. They could also be taking things slowly... because this time around, both of them can feel something different... that this could be something more and they dont want to rush things. Plus, if they do admit, the media won't stop pestering them. There will probably hunderds of articles written and they will be questioned non-stop! It could be so tiring to deal with all those things! Imagine every article that could be written with your every move and having to deal with it, i cant! Lol.

I'm so excited for episode 9!!! Especially after seeing those pictures wherein they were sitting together, their clothes are the same ones from episode 8. Can we get a proper kiss scene this time, director? Hahaha! Of course the ep7 kiss was lovely, but i want mooore. :love:

OMG LOL I didn't know that SYJ said there were opportunities to work together in the past before but HB declined? Can you share the video or link? I wanna read it! But honestly, I agree, it's for the better. I think HB has matured so much over the years - especially after military. Had they worked together at an earlier age or stage in their life, maybe we wouldn't see the sparks we see now. But now, both of them are more matured, know what they are looking for, more stable, and the chances are definitely higher to be more serious. I'd rather they be serious to get married now (even if they had to meet later in life) instead of meeting earlier in life, dating, and breaking up. We are here for the HOME RUN!!

• Like 4
  • Love 7

9 hours ago, ChunSungIm said:

Not going to quote your video since I might get in trouble but I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!! I can tell HB is more of an introvert, gentle and SYJ is more of an extrovert. I remember watching one of the interviews or press cons where the moderator asked them to look at each other in the eye and HB got sooo shy. SYJ is so lovable; seriously. She has such good rapport with people she works with; her personality is cute and bubbly and she is so awesome. 

• Like 7
  • Love 1

13 hours ago, KimSooHanMoo said:

One or some among you have described him as a “woman magnet”, as a fan of Hyun Bin, I find this term rather unpalatable. If you look at some of the BTS, you’d realize that the out-of-script “skinship” is almost always initiated by his co-lead. This is the case even in CLoY. You see SYJ pushing him or beating his chest or SYJ pretending to strangle him etc. In other BTS with his other co-leads, I can even detect his avoidance of unnecessary skinship. 

You bring up an interesting point about skinship. I definitely agree that HB is very likeable. I have to go back and watch other BTS now! But I think what made me a shipper of BinJin is not the skinship - obviously SYJ is much more extroverted and comfortable with her costars, so she does initiate skinship, but what made me a shipper was how I saw and feel that HB is much more attentive to her - he warns her of being careful in a short dress, helps lend a hand to rebalance her and not fall, picks up the microphone for her - he does things for her. Now I haven't watched enough of HB's other interactions w/his previous costars so it could just be that he is a gentleman overall, but his fixated look and just sense of admiration for her makes me think this is different and something more.

I think part of it could also be the fact that HB takes his career as an actor seriously - he is not shy to take on different roles to broaden his portfolio. Some actors only stick to one genre or what they're comfortable with. HB does not - he dives out into different genres and roles. SYJ is an excellent actress - I think when they worked on the negotiation, he was very impressed with her acting, which made her attractive, aside from everything else that I could go on and on about LOL

• Like 5
  • Love 4

9 hours ago, luffie said:

BinJin is so elusive! HB does not have an IG account. SYJ barely posts on hers. Hence it makes me happy to read about them. I am assuming that the  production company did celebrate her birthday but there isn’t any pics. 
In many of the BTS, HB was seen reading/studying his script. Is he always such a serious actor? TIA!

@luffie yes! He is a very serious actor :wub:

He is also very meticulous and detailed in his acting, i think at some point he was called hyuntail (HyunBin detail) coz he worries about every little detail regarding his character.

And if you notice his script always has those colored stickers sticking out of the pages :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Insightful 1

3 hours ago, marshemell0ws said:

OMG LOL I didn't know that SYJ said there were opportunities to work together in the past before but HB declined? Can you share the video or link? I wanna read it!

It was a video i watched in YT for their movie promo. Check out the link below at 19:06 :) i love how YJ teasingly joked him about it and HB didn't answer and just drank soju. Lol

https://youtu.be/ZZmUmlXHXPQ

I think HB wasnt interested in YJ at all before. Haha. Like that one video wherein they both got the award in 2014, he didnt even glance at her. Lol. But look at him now, glancing at her every so often. 

They seemed so close and comfortable during all of those movie promo period that it will make you really wonder if there is something more about these two. However, i find them kinda awkward during the presscon. It could also be because they are nervous about being in front of so many reporters after a while and the topic of them dating which they vehimently denied will brought up. Who knows... lol.

At 20:20 mark, the reporter asked something, and that look at 20:28! Lol. Yejin looked at him first before answering. Hmmm... haha

https://youtu.be/aB-xj5Zy4hk

• Like 7

*NEW NEW NEW* 

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HB is indeed a changed man. His "wooo" came out of no where. Is this normal for him? LOL isn't he usually shy LOL

JUST FINISHED WATCHING IT OMG SYJ IS FREAKING HILARIOUS!! WHAT A TROLL!!!!!! LOL

HB is SOO comfortable with her. See how he just took the card from her to see which one she wrote? HE WAS SO EAGER LOL

AND THE PART WHERE SHE CHANGED HER VOICE LOLOL OMG

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Love 12

OMG! That new vid was soooo goood! @marshemell0ws thank you for sharing. They cracked me up the entire time! There was not a moment of awkwardness! How can I not ship them?

edit: I have been on repeat mode as well! His compliment was very “safe.” SYJ on the other hand, she was hilarious!!!  When she called him oppa, he looked so shy! Cuteness overload. My favorite part is when HB refused to tell SYJ if the heartbeat was written in the compliment he read. His “Molla (I don’t know)” was just ❤️

• Like 2
  • Love 11

3 minutes ago, luffie said:

OMG! That new vid was soooo goood! @marshemell0ws thank you for sharing. They cracked me up the entire time! There was not a moment of awkwardness! How can I not ship them? ❤️

THEY ARE SO FREAKING ADORABLE!!! OMG I KEPT REPLAYING AND REPLAYING LOLOLOL AWWW

SYJ is such a troll!! HB was a bit more serious and sincere in his compliment and I'm sure SYJ is too but she put a twist to it. OMG LOL. 

But that just shows the dynamic - HB is much more introverted, gentle, sincere and observant. SYJ is more extroverted, silly and brings out the fun in HB. 

HB is not shy to stare at SYJ when she's reading and it was so funny when her voice changed LOL

• Like 3
  • Love 10

12 minutes ago, luffie said:

OMG! That new vid was soooo goood! @marshemell0ws thank you for sharing. They cracked me up the entire time! There was not a moment of awkwardness! How can I not ship them? ❤️

Ditto, it's been a long time since I shipped a couple this hard!! They're so good looking together it's a crime not to make cute babies together. 

Son Ye Jin's such a troll, I laughed so hard at Hyun Bin's reaction when he showed

1. That unbelievable face when she called him Oppa

2. That distrust when she read out in that Aegyo voice

Then the dimples, my gawddd! 

Their lives would surely be interesting together if they date. Just date already you two!!! 

• Like 2
  • LOL 8
  • Love 6