[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

I'm having goosebumps here.... Switzerland!!!!! I was always imagining & wishing that if they shoot overseas I want it to be there. And now my wish came true. Something about how private & how very beautiful the scenery is wherever one looks made me want Binjin to make sweet memories In Switzerland.

@peggygordon Thanks a lot for posting the rules here. it will also be a good guide for us posters... As a safe precaution I will just say here that the very relevant Binjin posts starts in pages 602 onwards in SYJ thread. So late Binjin shippers who come here will just go to the said pages.

• Love 5
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, alou68 said:

Yes Sis I'm glad not in the US because people will comment not nice so Switzerland is the best country to shoot 

Well,i expect other shipper will talk about HB-Swiss and their idol  bcos their idol just return from Swiss..

But i dont care.

All i know is BinJin will spend time together for a long time in Swiss..

A very beautiful romantic place.

Btw,Aug-Sept will be Summer to Autumn?

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

Just now, cybertron said:

Well,i expect other shipper will talk about HB-Swiss and their idol..

Just wait and see..

But i dont care.

All i know is BinJin will spend time together for a long time in Swiss..

A very beautiful romantic place.

Btw,Aug-Sept will be Summer to Autumn?

Ah yeah , don't mind them at least Binjin is real not just like any hallucination or delusional and we all.know that this one is possible to be true  

• Like 3
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, alou68 said:

Yes Sis I'm glad not in the US because people will comment not nice so Switzerland is the best country to shoot 

Also, Switzerland is a beautiful country in the fall. The weather in august will be perfect for romantic scenes. Will there be any romantic scenes there, I wonder :). Probably just SYJ because HB's character is from NK so does he have any business there?

• Like 3
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, thi2018 said:

Also, Switzerland is a beautiful country in the fall. The weather in august will be perfect for romantic scenes. Will there be any romantic scenes there, I wonder :). Probably just SYJ because HB's character is from NK so does he have any business there?

Absolutely many romantic scene between them :wub:

Soompi has released the same news.

But I bold below line :

" The romance between Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin is expected to merge with beautiful landscape of Switzerland"

https://www.soompi.com/article/1342466wpp/hyun-bin-and-son-ye-jins-upcoming-romance-drama-to-film-in-switzerland

I just read it as they do it for dating not for drama.LOL.

Its so lovely think when media support them together.

• Love 5

3 hours ago, cybertron said:

Well,i expect other shipper will talk about HB-Swiss and their idol  bcos their idol just return from Swiss..

I saw that those posts too and I just had to laugh about it (sorry :rolleyes:)

tbh, my expectation for this drama is so high. I think it's gonna be high in budget. Hope it will be a hit so haters won't say she always picked bad-scripted drama

• Like 4
  • Love 1

37 minutes ago, thi2018 said:

I saw that those posts too and I just had to laugh about it (sorry :rolleyes:)

tbh, my expectation for this drama is so high. I think it's gonna be high in budget. Hope it will be a hit so haters won't say she always picked bad-scripted drama

ah so they already posted about it..:lol:

me too,i hope everything went well for this drama..

high rating,good review,multiple award.............

get married:D

• Like 3
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, thi2018 said:

They need to have a neutral country where a citizen of SK and NK can "get together" in the end without restrictions from their own countries. Switzerland has diplomatic ties with both SK and NK and acts as a mediator to resolve the conflict in the Korean peninsula. 

I guess in setting up for a happy ending. 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, campanulah said:

They need to have a neutral country where a citizen of SK and NK can "get together" in the end without restrictions from their own countries. Switzerland has diplomatic ties with both SK and NK and acts as a mediator to resolve the conflict in the Korean peninsula. 

I guess in setting up for a happy ending. 

Do you mean they have to get married in Swiss because they cant do that in SK or NK?

• Like 3
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, cybertron said:

Do you mean they have to get married in Swiss because they cant do that in SK or NK?

I don't know. Only the writer knows how this will end. But if they want to be together one of them has to defect to the other's country if they want to live in that country, which is not a good ending. :D I don't find it plausible to have HB's character defecting to SK so he can live with SYJ's character, and the other way around. 

Edited by campanulah
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, bichngoc93 said:

There're some beans has been spilled about the Switzerland story.

Jung Hyuk and Sae Ri, studied abroad there, met, fell in love then apart.

ah they are lover since college days...

erm i wish the scene in Switzerland will be their current situation,not filming for their college days..

• Like 3
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, bichngoc93 said:

There're some beans has been spilled about the Switzerland story.

Jung Hyuk and Sae Ri, studied abroad there, met, fell in love then apart.

oh really, wow this is interesting. Then JH must come from a rich and powerful family in NK. Did they say it's gonna be a happy ending story? I hope so. tbh, I cannot wait to see their romantic scenes. They will be over the top :) 

4 hours ago, cybertron said:

ah they are lover since college days...

erm i wish the scene in Switzerland will be their current situation,not filming for their college days..

I hope so too, partially because I think Yejin did not feel comfortable playing college student in "be with you". 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, cybertron said:

https://entertain.v.daum.net/v/20190802065714003

They held the script reading on 31st July??

Oh you're right

They said prior to start filming at the overseas locations in the middle of this august,  Hyun bin and son ye Jin together with other main actors had script reading on July 31st at Sangam-dong, Seoul.

But where are the pictures of their script reading?

• Thanks 3

4 minutes ago, thi2018 said:

Oh you're right

They said prior to start filming at the overseas locations in the middle of this august,  Hyun bin and son ye Jin together with other main actors had script reading on July 31st at Sangam-dong, Seoul.

But where are the pictures of their script reading?

If i’m not mistaken,normally the production/tv channel only release it 1-2 months before the drama start airing..

So i guess,tvn will release the pics next month or before they fly to Swiss..

They will filming in other Asia country too?

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, cybertron said:

If i’m not mistaken,normally the production/tv channel only release it 1-2 months before the drama start airing..

So i guess,tvn will release the pics next month or before they fly to Swiss..

They will filming in other Asia country too?

Yes they said 1st overseas location is Switzerland and then they plan to select a country in Asia to continue for shooting 

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1