[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Thanks @Chewy for this lovely vid!!!! I can watch it on loop all day :wub: look at all their hand actions!! Very comforting and intimate without being overly sexual (obviously because they’re in public). Also Yejin seems to be wearing her ring from RJH, am I seeing it right??

Spoiler

PS. Can we all just ignore the debbie downers? Maybe then they’ll go away~~

• Like 12
  • Love 3

@shazbinjin Thank you for the guidance on inserting links. I was going to post HB’s pics from his Marine days but tooooo complicated to upload, thus I haven’t. I’m a tech-dud, you see.

@ Elle R Hi there. HB’s song “The Man” is from OST of TV series Secret Garden.

@Chewy Your exchange students are a royal howl!! My fave is from boy 3 - ‘They never denied being in love. They only denied dating’.   Such insight.

@TotoroSY. Vast was sold to Kakao a year ago? Since Jan 2019? Ohh..that is a material fact to keep in mind when reading Vast’s statements since then and going forward. 

@ireobseo  Whaaat? Not photoshopped?? You mean the pic u posted of HB doing a koala hug on SYJ in the paraglide scene (where the two of them were escaping the villain) is an actual photo?? Woah.

Could someone explain the video where HB and CLOY team were greeting SITR group: The group was visiting SYJ there but why was a greet session with HB, Director etc necessary? HB taking charge of that greeting session and sweetly asking SYJ abt the group was indeed, as 2 shippers pointed out “a very hubby thing to do”.  Sail On Ship BinJin!! 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

7 minutes ago, shazbinjin said:

Thanks @Chewy for this lovely vid!!!! I can watch it on loop all day :wub: look at all their hand actions!! Very comforting and intimate without being overly sexual (obviously because they’re in public). Also Yejin seems to be wearing her ring from RJH, am I seeing it right??

Hide contents

Yes, they are wearing the rings. Just wondering why did the writer used gold rings without any design? Am i right? This kind of rings are wedding rings. Or am i just delusional? :sweatingbullets:

Also, what scene is this? I read that this was their last scene together. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, liltash85 said:

All the infos and insights in this thread makes me itchy to write fanfiction about them..... suddenly I get my writing mood. What BinJin has done to me??? :lol::lol::lol:

Do you like to read Binjin FF (fanfics). 

@NYdoc We know HB is not good at lying. :lol:

OMG! am having the same thoughts! Lots of content to draw inspiration from lol! Pls DM me if you write one hehe!

Men's reactions in front of SYJ's beauty

1. Master in the House members' cute reactions when they surprisingly met SYJ at her house

2. Youtuber (his priceless facial expression): Ah, SYJ is so beautiful. She looks even better in real life!

The interviewer: did he make a rabbit dance in front of her

3. Loverboy HB: I'm also just a man 

• Like 3
  • LOL 7
  • Love 6

4 minutes ago, BJHope said:
  1. @ireobseo  Whaaat? Not photoshopped?? You mean the pic u posted of HB doing a koala hug on SYJ in the paraglide scene (where the two of them were escaping the villain) is an actual photo?? Woah.

No it was not me uploading the picture, i just confirming it because i remember clearly that scene and the way JH koala-ing(?) her.. but i always forgot to mention or uploading it.. Hehehe.. 

1 hour ago, Chewy said:

BUT ULTIMATELY he only pulls this one person close and urge her on when he knows she is shaking and gives her the ultimate comfort she needs all while wearing slippers...ya that’s how he is to her lol 

Talk about being comfortable and domestic bliss.....

Love the sweetness in this ... these two worked their butts off, working through cold weather, colds and fatigue. Love, love, love ...

• Like 2
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, HaiKamiL said:

Yes, they are wearing the rings. Just wondering why did the writer used gold rings without any design? Am i right? This kind of rings are wedding rings. Or am i just delusional? :sweatingbullets:

I think RJH picked the bands as they are because that represents their love is just pure and simple. He loves her just because she is YSR, not because she's an offspring of a chaebol and a CEO. He loves her when she's penniless in NK, and he still loves her when she went back to SK. (oh my heart :wub:)

Also, RJH is such a nobel and "boring" guy, with pretty "old fashioned"  believes. (look at his choice for Seri's birthday cake :sweatingbullets:) He will choose something not fancy and just serves its function, and I think it did. (typical ahjusshi??)  I also touched by how YSR loves the ring despite the fact that it may be the cheapest, simplest band she ever owns. This, on the contrary, is the most precious jewelry to her... (oh my heart!!) I should go back and watch that scene again. :D

I love how the crew (possibly HB/ SYJ included) to choose that gold band as their couple rings. It just add so much feels to the show.   Well done! 

• Like 13
  • Love 11

@BJHope hi! From what i read on naver vast was acquired as a wholly owned subsidiary of kakaoM since later part of 2019. Not January 2019.

Since I'm not so knowledgeable what wholly owned subsidiary really is i googled it

A wholly owned subsidiary is a company whose entire stock is held by another company, called the parent company. The subsidiary usually operates independently of its parent company – with its own senior management structure, products and clients – rather than as an integrated division or unit of the parent.

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, HaiKamiL said:

They do look like wedding rings!! I’m inspired to choose a similar design for my own one later haha

Is it not just a photoshoot? I can’t remember seeing YSR in that hairstyle & outfit in the show :blink:

• LOL 1

Hi! I’m watching something in the Rain  SYJ has a lot of hot scenes and it’s  just good acting skills.Meanwhile  in CLOy In every scene their acting  is pure love also in NG she flirts with HB

• Like 6
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

I just noticed something rare happening for a very successful drama for the leads having given no interview after the wrap up. I'm wondering Binjin perhaps got married as per rumor? And that they are now honeymooning somewhere, thus, the deadening silence now we are getting. Im a shipper of Binjin. I love them to be in real relationship

1 hour ago, Fangirlingislife said:

@BJHope hi! From what i read on naver vast was acquired as a wholly owned subsidiary of kakaoM since later part of 2019. Not January 2019.

Since I'm not so knowledgeable what wholly owned subsidiary really is i googled it

A wholly owned subsidiary is a company whose entire stock is held by another company, called the parent company. The subsidiary usually operates independently of its parent company – with its own senior management structure, products and clients – rather than as an integrated division or unit of the parent.

Wholly-owned subsidiary = a company which is 100% owned by a parent company (assuming this would be kakao?).

So essentially he sold his company to another entity (Kakao M was it?).

Not sure what does the share sale arrangement entails though (ie the Managing Director / CEO, whether he has a say in the management of the agency, or he will help in developing the new actors in the agency, will he be a salaried employee / director in it etc etc etc). This depends on the terms on the acquisition by that other company. Am not so sure when was this done (if it’s 2019 then it’s fairly recent).

Nevertheless, Kim Daepyonim is hawtttt. And I think he knows how to invest money really well. What a smart guy. My business-y brain respects him even more now.

YJ is lucky to have a dependable, smart and money-savvy ~close *cough* boy*cough* friend. Equals indeed ;)

• Love 4
  • Insightful 4