[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

What do you guys think of this part of the article about Mr and Mrs Smith though? I feel like she said it casually lang. Huhu still have some rare slight moments of sadness but I’m really holding on to the grocery incident. 

When the interviewer mentioned that she and Hyun Bin looked great together, Son Ye Jin replied, “We also talked about that ourselves.”

• Like 9
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

20 hours ago, eLizza said:

This video made of RiRi couple on Sigriswil song got me goosebumps and almost brought me to tears.The feeling of saudade came back again..:bawling:..

It's really beautiful...the lyrics matches so well with the scenes shown that it is indeed one of the best videos among all the ost videos out there.On top of that the song touches your soul. Especially at 2:28 when the part .."Now I hold your hand"..plays.

Watching the wonderful video you posted I feel the need to emphasize how I admire the sophisticated acting of HB in the scenes of him holding the camera and touching SR's face on the screen with those deeply sweet eyes and a light smile; and him uttering the name YSR after a few silent seconds talking to himself while taking midday walk. I really can feel RJH's love and yearning heart towards SR through HB's simple yet expressive gestures. Their actings compliment each other in the most perfect way.

• Like 6
  • Love 11
  • Insightful 1

The bunny photos (posted above) were from the August 2010 issue of Cosmopolitan magazine. Almost 10 years ago.

Spoiler

In the interview, she was asked how she maintains her figure; she likes exercising and does (Pilates/TRX, cardio, strength training) 4 times a week.

7C3E9999-598E-4E6A-A2C7-436609797D9D.jpg

F2743356-0401-44F2-8B0B-8C231122C336.jpg

928ED91D-22D7-4019-AF63-4B4FF6C7B127.jpg

714D04AD-8CCD-40EB-83CA-F0B8494DB923.jpg

C473926C-6BF6-4BCC-8E93-E1A4A67029DE.jpg

Spoiler

ABA6F990-B38A-4E6F-8323-FD69B873A510.jpg

7085A8A2-D542-422C-A48A-FB72D62B5F4A.jpg

6F31FE58-A1EB-4BCC-A28A-4F1F2E1FD8D3.jpg

92A1AE3C-B15E-4C8A-9060-5796AA1FAA00.jpg

Which female celeb to give chocolate to on White Day (3-14)?

Spoiler

9231F591-B6C0-464E-91AD-8C1B86E5AA6A.jpg

1. IU (141 votes, 26.3%)
  2. Son Ye-jin (111 votes, 20.7%)
  3. Sana (96 votes, 17.9%)
  4. Suzy (45 votes, 8.4%)

[Feb 12 to March 11 poll, conducted with 537 people]

(source: chosun)

• Like 12
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 2

Pleasant friday fellow shoppers! I just wanted to ask regarding their statement that it is seldom for actors in korea to have 2 projects in their careers. I havent followed our Binjin much before TN and CLOY..does that mean that SYJ in her 20 years career have different ML in all her projects? And so is HB? In that case what is the percentage that they will be paired again in another project? Second question is..in case our ship sails....can SYJ transfer agency to VAST? He is the CEO anyway. Checking all future possibilities for our OTP.

I am wondering if hb and syj  would really reveal their relationship very soon..maybe they still want to work in another project.. look at goong yo he seems to be still secretive with his gf and that is why they are said to be working again  in a new project

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Maddie said:

I am wondering if hb and syj  would really reveal their relationship very soon..maybe they still want to work in another project.. look at goong yo he seems to be still secretive with his gf and that is why they are said to be working again  in a new project

I think this is going to be the biggest mystery for all of us shipper until the day they decide to announce if they are with anyone (with each other i hope)

till then, pray hard ....hold on tight to the ship

• Like 4

6 hours ago, TotoroSY said:

I assumed that after SR searched for JH while wearing the dress, she went paragliding in the same trip (to get over her disappointment of not meeting JH again)

Ditto. I think it was 3 yrs because in the same epilogue where SD’s mom was talking in the phone with the medium/shaman lady, she said 3 yrs passed since SJ passed away.

And in my mind, they don’t just meet once a year hahaha Nobody will convince me other way LOL. He could travel back and forth  with the excuse of helping students all year hahaha. 

@sharluvsenergy LOL thank you for that IG post with the baby in the stroller hahaha it made my day!  So cute and funny! 

• Like 8
  • Awesome 2

2 hours ago, Chewy said:

Yes! This is the deal breaker for me, why wouldn’t a alpha female like YJ not outright deny it personally the rumor with HB if it’s not true just like she did for the 2 other co-stars?! One outright denial from her would sink the many ships and why would she still let the ships sail?? 
why would she just sit there at the press con quietly smiling beside HB and agreeing with him when being asked about the rumors?? 

and you are right about HB, like I said acting is his hobby while collecting buildings is his real deal.

just look at the Vast office building even the cafe downstairs belongs to him. 

For pictures, agencies would never admit unless caught being intimate or holding hands. This is the general norm. No intimacy = denials 

but what’s really bewildering both agencies denied after the first fan spotting of them on 11th Jan 2019 when being asked by media, then 10 days later 21th Jan 2019, when the grocery pictures leaked, we asked again and this time the agencies said they needed to verify with them first. 

my question is: why would the agencies need to verify something you deny only 10 days ago? 
how can they who are just friends 10 days ago having the possibility of suddenly dating 10 days later?? 

@ncly  because they had a denial about the rumors so they definitely should be expecting media at the airport. 

It is really interesting to read your point of view as a journalist. And more interesting is other journalist are questioning the same as you, right?

And about HB owns property, i heard he owns a few of abroad venture investments, is that true?

Anyway, i think HB is not the kind of guy like most of Korean Guy who wants her partner/wife doing chores at home. Just like the movie "Kim You Jung 1982." It got me thinking, SYJ definitely not those kind of woman. She has her career way back, and i'm sure she will be balancing her live as a wife and actress. She will be a great mom, wife, and actress. 

And i'm sure if HB loves her, he will give her freedom to do things she loves. 

Well, that is my delulu.   

• Like 11
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 2

1 hour ago, Riri forever said:

can SYJ transfer agency to VAST? He is the CEO anyway.

You know, I thought about it, and I ended preferring her to stay in her current agency hahaha. It gives her more independency professionally speaking and she is a very independent woman after all :D

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 7

Good morning shoppers. So glad I joined this forum, hallelujah!  Its nice to take a break from all the craziness ugh! This is sort of my safe place right now. Here in the US the panic has set in. They’re shutting down everything left and right, my local stores were stripped bare, travel bans and there’s a LOT of cancellations(sports, schools). Whew! Crazy I tell you. 

Reading my favorite couple brings a semblance of normality on this trying time. So for non-shippers please don’t be party poopers. Let’s not derail this thread with negative comments and anti-Binjin opinions. This is a shipper’s forum. 

Stay safe everyone(wherever part of the world you’re in). 

• Like 17
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, Riri forever said:

Pleasant friday fellow shoppers! I just wanted to ask regarding their statement that it is seldom for actors in korea to have 2 projects in their careers. I havent followed our Binjin much before TN and CLOY..does that mean that SYJ in her 20 years career have different ML in all her projects? And so is HB? In that case what is the percentage that they will be paired again in another project? Second question is..in case our ship sails....can SYJ transfer agency to VAST? He is the CEO anyway. Checking all future possibilities for our OTP.

I don’t think it is a good idea for husband and wife to be managed by the same agency especially when the husband is also the owner or CEO of the agency. It is better to follow the arrangement of Lee Min Jung who continued being managed with her agency and not moved to join Lee Byung Hun’s agency. 

• Like 8
  • Insightful 4