[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

8 minutes ago, eLizza said:

After the grocery pic release,

Vast/MSteam to Binjin: HB/SYJ are you two dating??

Fans/shippers to Binjin: Say Yes! Say Yes!!:wub:.

Found a really cute mv..

And if anyone can answer well if Yejin hair smelled nice, it would be Hyun Bin! He probably can tell us if her scalp smelled nice too! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 19

24 minutes ago, chocolate fondue said:

At first, I feel the same with all of you here! I feel something is surely going on between them too (and OF COURSE I'm so excited to search all over the news and found this forum). Esp, when I saw TN interview. The spark was there. The eye-sight, love-glare, the smile, lovey-dovey gestures, you guys named it. More over, there was that groceries scenes, it's like what everybody saying are true!

Then one day, I saw that kakaolive interview of CLOY (I'm sure you guys also saw it right?). I discussed with my best friend about it. I dunno my heart feels bad when YJ ask HB to make the rating promise, and HB's face/gestures feels like don't like it. Not only that, a lot of time, I feel like the sparks is not there anymore 

I'm not offending anyone here (please understand). Just like @Chewy Hoe said "the fun of a forum is to agree to disagree".

BUT I'm not disagree with everyone here. I love to see them together! Maybe I just need a peaceful answer from you about my thoughts after watching that kakao live interview :tears::tears:

Sorry for cutting out some of your post.

If I remember it correctly that's because yejin told hyunbin to shoot real money with the gun (I'm confident yejin just joking when she said that) if they achieve their rating target. 

Of course hyunbin will taken a back. Money is not something you should play around. 

• Like 10
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

@chocolate fondue if you noticed..i think they have several scheduled interviews that day..kakao..cosmo..korseries..etc...and from different media companies all over the world..judging by their attire..you cannot see the same mood from both of them in all the interviews..in one i will see HB disagreeing with SYJ..in another he will look at her so sweetly...in most interviews though i though SYJ seems sick and not feeling too well..maybe there are some comments that he is not comfortable hearing but these are all part of the process of knowing each other..each may not say the right things but this is where understanding the other will come into play..real relationships is not always wine and roses..for me...as i see the courting..cutie stage is over ..theyre on to the next level..

• Like 15
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 1

Re. Kakaotalk chat.

I was really really late at watching this one - because it’s one hour long and gurlllll, I ain’t got time for that. I finally watched it few days ago and omg the funniest part was the comments done by those two on the actual chat! HB’s emojis / gif / whatever were literally hearts in eyes heart heart heart more heart when it comes to YJ. Don’t be fooled by dat faaaaaaace because his fingers pressed other buttons instead. Lolzzzzzzz. Dat boiiiiii is so damn obvious.

Aaaaaand of course I only discovered it after the chat ended and they revealed their names. Andddd have to rewatch again to see which ones were they.

Anyhoo... give it a shot!

• Like 13
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7

@chocolate fondue For me, I found the Kakao Talk comfortable. They are really comfortable each other. And did not you not notice all the subtle touches of SYJ on HB's arm. Also all that teasing of SYJ which is her personality and shows that they are comfortable with each other. That selfie though of the 2 of them, I feel like they're so used to it that HB must always take the picture because SYJ will have a smaller face. The MC is totally a BinJin shipper as well!

• Like 14
  • Love 3

Kudos to the amazing Binjin chemistry on-screen and off-screen (off the charts really!). :ph34r: If this isn't for real, you guys should really win the Oscar for deception .. :ph34r:

A woman sitting next to me during my commute to work this morning was watching CLOY .. I almost hi-5ed and hugged her. 

Love all the shoppers here :heart:. I get so many insights from you all. Thank you for all your hardwork, this thread moves so fast I have loads of fun catching up and looking at any Binjin content (Why are they so beautiful! Sigh!)

#ingrocerywetrust

• Like 9
  • Love 7

1 hour ago, Chewy Hoe said:

And if anyone can answer well if Yejin hair smelled nice, it would be Hyun Bin! He probably can tell us if her scalp smelled nice too! 

And Ye Jin can tell how his cologne smells like. :lol:

@chocolate fondue you need to have faith as a shipper. How can you be a shipper when you have doubt with the ship. Same irl, You can't board a ship if you do not have trust to the captain isn't it. In addition, you also need to take risk as a shipper. The ship might sail or sink. Anyways you need to decide to stay or to jump off. It's your call.

You said you want answers to your doubts and we had talked 323 pages about it since July 2019 (the day this thread is created). 

If you have doubts, i guess you better just be their fan respectively. 

Regarding his reactions, they recorded A LOT of PROMOTIONAL VIDEOS FOR NETFLIX the same day as their Press Conference. You can see from their outfits. I bet they do it for the whole day since morning, so it is logical that at some points they are tired and they might not smiling as much. To me he looked shocked because he did not prepare what ratings he should expect. But he gave a smooth answer like no one else. Using their ship name that he suggested. 2 Ri (Dooley) and it means 2 2. 

• Like 13
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

I don't know if anybody noticed this or it is just my delusional eyes cheating me now .Infact even i failed to see this before.The last bts when the director was showing how to hug in the ending scene,SYJ asked if they are kissing.Next we see see HB enacting the director by stretching his neck.But what I failed to see earlier was that  while stretching his neck,he was also showing how he would kiss..Look at his lips..Aww he really pays attention to everything YJ says just like RJH.:wub:

For a better look ,see the 2nd gif posted by @Delulumind96 in the last page.

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 4

17 hours ago, sussieh said:

let’s remember that this drama was predefined as PG13 :blush:

This makes sense,  even though it mostly was watched by 20-49 years olds. Next time I hope to see them in an R rating or an NC-17, let the kiss scenes coming B)

son-ye-jin-hyun-bin.jpg

Edited by Guest

How beautiful our pairing BinJin is... the wife to be of Mr Kim is a good swimmer though. God willing if they become a couple these days they will be both sporty, talented and wealthy.. 

Remember in 2014 during the movie "The Pirates", Yejin displayed her swimming skills by diving into the sea to retrieve a valuable item? And also Hyunbin's "Confidential Assignment", his stunt looked unbelievable 

Fighting BinJin lovers!!! 

• Like 16
  • Love 6