[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

16 minutes ago, JinkiJinki said:

Can we talk about the backhug in CLOY.  HB literally had his arms on YJ's breasts.  I have never seen a backhug like this before.  Just how intimate their relationship is.  Love that scene !!!

EXACTLY what I was thinking, too! I was like ummmm hmmmm :phew: hahaha

• Like 1
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 4

The back hug was such a sweet scene. After all winter clothes are really thick ang HB is tall..putting his arms around the waist does not feel right for the scene..and putting his arms a little higher will end up on her neck i guess..but this is one of the most touching scene that just melts my heart..even after she turned around to him like all of his assurance is there

• Like 3
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, Chewy Hoe said:

Technically they both arrive around the same time at the airport without knowing there are at least 3 media outlets around. So HB got down first and observe and cue the white van whom YJ was on to move off first by eye power with her manager. 
I believe their original intent was to arrive at the airport together if there were no media

Anyway HB only proceeded to walk in to the airport after the white van moved off and the rest of his crew(pink shirt guy etc) got out of the car. HB obviously didn’t like the surprises by the media. But what puzzles me more is how can both of them not expect any airport media when they just had a rumor and denied it flat...this is the best time for media to go and stalk them to see look out for body languages and tell tale signs and even better yet if they can get to ask random qns and get answers.

Haha and they cannot stop media from taking their videos. oh and before I forget to ask HB: why did you suddenly changed to streetwear for your airport fashion? 
What happened to your usual tight fitting tops?? 

I dont think the pink shirt guy is their staff. Watching a clip where they were at the counter its only a woman staff, a skinny guy (waiting behind him and his buff manager).

7 minutes ago, Mir said:

I dont think the pink shirt guy is their staff. Watching a clip where they were at the counter its only a woman staff, a skinny guy (waiting behind him and his buff manager).

that’s because the media only focus on the 2 of them. Everyone is only interested in HB and YJ. Why would they want to take footage of the crew standing in line? And crew almost always fly economy 

• LOL 6

10 hours ago, Yanny62 said:

@rosy Yes I think so too. In one of the press con, when SYJ asked JHI if he has a crush on her, JHI said that his heart always flutters when he is around her.   Maybe HB had seen those press cons and the drama. He had to find out more about his potential "rival" so he had to chat with him to make sure of JHI's feelings LOL.

In TN promos, HB brows furrowed and his eyes became narrowed when KNG's name was mentioned. Another time his expression became serious when other co-stars name were mentioned when discussing about SYJ and her chemistry between them. Maybe deep down he is a jealous guy?

@Chewy Hoe I was thinking the same. If there is nothing between them then they should just go to the airport together. There's no need to act cold and act like strangers. They're supposed to be super close as they have met up for groceries shopping in the States before. There's nothing to hide if there's nothing going on.

Omg which TN promo was KNG mentioned????

39 minutes ago, Chewy Hoe said:

Now I got a interesting DM from someone I don’t see in this thread and I thought I should address it here for all in case of any misunderstanding

1) you asked: since you are also media, your recent posts seem to suggest and encourage shipping Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin??
My answer: All my posts presented here are pretty much factual from what I know and observed, I don’t see any suggesting or encouraging of shipping. 
In fact both of them are the ones thats encouraging with all these constant candies! 

2) you asked: did you disregard the Official denial statements issued by their respective agencies? 
My answer: Of course not! Otherwise you would have seen flashing headlights of every news outlet in Taiwan that they are dating or possibly dating for days maybe weeks and we are resilient and would dig much further. Because we respect the official statements, no more news was updated regarding them. Didn’t you notice how quiet things are? 

3) you asked: did you confront TVN about the fans speculation of the hands holding under the table and French kissing? 
My answer: No, cos Osen reporter did us all a favor by doing so and TVN reps did respond to that. 

4) your final question: so in your option as a media, do you ship them? 
My answer: how do you want me to say this at the expense of my job?? Would you feed me?  Lol 

Hope this answers your question Mr Jung(korean surname?) wherever it’s coming from, however putting me on your radar means you want me to dig further? You got me interested for a second really. This gija now very free....lol 

Very witty replies I must say...After reading that person's questions I felt like he is from the media scourging shipping forums to get a scoop. As our OTP is not giving away any hints so these people are waiting for evidences based on fans' speculation to surface, to get a spicy headline. However these things would ultimately harm the image of Binjin and I don't want further denials.

You answered really well.And in the future if someone gets such type of DMs we must not feed their imaginations and instead reply sternly.I m sure dozens of spies are still lurking in this thread.:unamused:.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

5 minutes ago, eLizza said:

Very witty replies I must say...After reading that person's questions I felt like he is from the media scourging shipping forums to get a scoop. As our OTP is not giving away any hints so these people are waiting for evidences based on fans' speculation to surface to get a spicy headline. However these things would ultimately harm the image of Binjin and I don't want further denials.

You answered really well.And in the future if someone gets such type of DMs we must not feed their imaginations and instead reply sternly.I m sure dozens of spies are still lurking in this thread.

If he is media cos he signed off as Mr Jung, then he is probably not doing well as a media to ask a fellow media person what she thinks LOL 

His style of writing very un-media if you get what I mean 

and Elizza, how can the media not be able to pick up hints? Even I spotted so much candies! Lol 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

10 minutes ago, Chewy Hoe said:

that’s because the media only focus on the 2 of them. Everyone is only interested in HB and YJ. Why would they want to take footage of the crew standing in line? And crew almost always fly economy 

If u watch this clip from 0.02 to 0.15 u will see that guy in pink shirt has someone to open and close the car door for him.Its not a vast staff's privilege to get this kind of service. He obviously a rich guy who happen to arrived at the same time as them. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ttalgi~ said:

Yes, Binnie is a natural gentleman so he always smiles at his female co-stars (even to male actors, actually.) That's why Tang Wei said it's his disadvantages. He's too kind to everyone on the set that even when the director is mad he still remains calm and all smiley. He never get's angry. (Even Yejin said that.)  Now, If you noticed the BTS in CLOY where he had a scene with Ji Hye in Switzerland, (like what was mentioned in your quoted post) Yejin was there, too. That's why he seems bright and happy when talking to Ji Hye. But in another scene with "Dan's" parents in their house (when he drove Dan back home), he was all serious even that scene was quite comedic. And the other scene where Dan and RJH last talked with each other at his house after Seng Joon died, Ji Hye tried to do handshake w/ Binnie he just gave her a short smile and a flat high five. I guess he doesn't want skinship(?) (I believed that was their last scene together that's why she wanted a handshake.) Those two scenes Yejin wasn't there. (I hope you get my point.) :blush:

@Ttalgi~ Wow what good observations! So I guess HB's cheerful energy came from the presence of SYJ hehe.. I guess HB is well loved by many of his co-stars eh? But only SYJ somehow opened up the fun side of him. Hehe.

@butterfingers around 2:20 KNG's name is mentioned and his eyes narrowed lol and at 2:40 when she was asked how was HB, HB started touching the back of his ears.. perhaps his "shy" gestures are showing lol

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, Mir said:

If u watch this clip from 0.02 to 0.15 u will see that guy in pink shirt has someone to open and close the car door for him.Its not a vast staff's privilege to get this kind of service. He obviously a rich guy who happen to arrived at the same time as them. 

I said the rest of the crew I didn’t say from Vast my dear. crew can come from studio dragon, come from directors team etc

and crew or team can mean the investors, the bosses and they don’t have to be shabby 

I am not asking you to agree with me and you can continue to see him as a rich guy who happened to arrive at the same time as them like you mentioned. 

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Chewy Hoe said:

how can the media not be able to pick up hints? Even I spotted so much candies! Lol 

I think they are also aware of the hints but they need validation in the form of confirmation from fans' sides so that they could be firm on their future statements..

These were just my thoughts and I may be wrong as I don't have any connection or idea related to media industry.But @Chewy Hoe as you work there so you definitely know many things and I dare not argue:D.

• Like 1

Wow! Reading the post from @Chewy Hoe  to answer the 4 questions in his DM, it seems that we might really have “spy” from you know where reading our couple thread here, like what some are joking here. 

I thought the Shipper Paradise section is for fans to ship any couple they like. I have seen couple shipping thread for Lee Jong Suk and Lee Bo Young (who is already married) and Park Shin Hye (who already has a boyfriend) with so many actors, Hyun Bin, Lee Ming Ho etc. So is there anything wrong shipping Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin since they are both single at the moment? 

• Like 9
  • Awesome 1

21 minutes ago, eLizza said:

I think they are also aware of the hints but they need validation in the form of confirmation from fans' sides so that they could be firm on their future statements..

These were just my thoughts and I may be wrong as I don't have any connection or idea related to media industry.But @Chewy Hoe as you work there so you definitely know many things and I dare not argue:D.

don’t say that. The fun of a forum is to agree to disagree. Media is not god we cannot possibly know everything! I come here to read what international fans think so I don’t stay too content with readily available resources which may be limiting. You guys probably analyze more than us! 

I am all for the freedom of speech! 

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

Hi everyone! :)

I've been a silent reader for these past few months (since CLOY was airing) and I loveeeee to see the chemistry between HB-YJ! After all, I've been HB's fans since years (since Secret Garden). I keep on replay their BTS, their interview (both TN and CLOY), I also went to see TN, replay all HB's past works like crazy (hahahahaha!), and I always check on this forum (like 8 times a day?) to see if there are any news from them :sweatingbullets: 

Finally I dare myself to sign up and write for the veryyyyy first time here after seeing @KameKame's post.

At first, I feel the same with all of you here! I feel something is surely going on between them too (and OF COURSE I'm so excited to search all over the news and found this forum). Esp, when I saw TN interview. The spark was there. The eye-sight, love-glare, the smile, lovey-dovey gestures, you guys named it. More over, there was that groceries scenes, it's like what everybody saying are true!

Then one day, I saw that kakaolive interview of CLOY (I'm sure you guys also saw it right?). I discussed with my best friend about it. I dunno my heart feels bad when YJ ask HB to make the rating promise, and HB's face/gestures feels like don't like it. Not only that, a lot of time, I feel like the sparks is not there anymore :tears:

I feel like there was so many love-emotion in TN, but it's different in CLOY.

Well please correct me if I'm wrong. And I hope that I'm wrong!! Because I really want them to be together (maybe I'm being sensitive because there are no news at all from them).

30 minutes ago, Chewy Hoe said:

don’t say that. The fun of a forum is to agree to disagree. Media is not god we cannot possibly know everything! I come here to read what international fans think so I don’t stay too content with readily available resources which may be limiting. You guys probably analyze more than us! 

I am all for the freedom of speech! 

I'm not offending anyone here (please understand). Just like @Chewy Hoe said "the fun of a forum is to agree to disagree".

BUT I'm not disagree with everyone here. I love to see them together! Maybe I just need a peaceful answer from you about my thoughts after watching that kakao live interview :tears::tears:

• Like 1
  • Unamused 6