[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

1 hour ago, LoverboyBin said:

@PrettyNoona the picture does not look edited though. Her hand is probably under the table slit. Also Look at the plates on the table, there are 2. Maybe they were sitting comfortably beside each other with enough space at first. But when the ahjumma asked for a photo they cozied up together in that tiny space. 

Thanks for the photo of them even though it’s cropped. I have been looking everywhere for it. :wub: 

THIS!!! The plates are just for 2 on that small corner. It’s like Captain Ri doing full bodyguard mode on since Yoon Seri is in the corner nobody can touch except him. And to eat like that in small space for the 2 even it is not a fancy place I would prefer that since it is so intimate that the skinship and coupleness while eating is inevitable. Omo now I understand why this created a buzz! 

Sorry my delulu mind going full mode as well but I think this is reality! even plates are almost doing skinship hahahaha

:D

@LoverboyBin i can see that pic still in sns right now, i’ll dm you

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

Hi everyone, Silent shipper here, i think not anymore now. its been a while since the CLOY ended and we cannot get any new content from Binjin. its kinda frustrating.. already memorized all their video together huhuhu anyone who has a little info of their whereabouts?

• Like 1

If this shipping fails, one thing I hold true that in the span of 3 years time from the TN up to CLOY, they have met and had fallen in love somehow..though they may never reveal it..it comforts me that these two gorgeous creatures have blurred the lines from reel to real relationship ..might be friends or not.God only knows..ugghhh the cloy withdrawal  is real.

• Like 9
  • Love 3

16 minutes ago, liltash85 said:

@TotoroSY oh maii thanks for sharing!!! Yup this kid us HB Vast Partner’s Son. Now my mind is telling me the video might be taken by YeJin or YeJin is the one suggested the filterssss... 

Yes, i think it's YJ who filmed that video of HB and the kid with filters. Can hear her laughing in the background, plus it looks like the same filter that Binjin took and SYJ posted later in her Insta. :D It gives me a warm feeling to see SYJ cuddling the kid who is HB's partner's kid, and whom he's probably close with.

Now I start to think that in LA, where HB and SYJ was last Jan'19, HB also got to get close to SYJ's friend's kid Sophia (whom she posted a picture of the bottle/ cup celebrating her 1st birthday). :D

• Like 11
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, TotoroSY said:

I just rediscovered these tweets of HB with this cute little kid, and SYJ also took pictures with the same kid. This was during Negotiation promo. Is this the child of HB's partner in V*st? If I remember correctly, that's what I read someone commented. I think this same kid was in Switzerland too with the mom during CLOY shooting.

OMG THANK YOU FOR SHARING!!! THIS IS THE END OF ME...SO CUTEE!!!!! i cant evennnnnnnnn!!!!!  :bawling::love:

I cant wait for them to have their own babies......babies are going to be the Kims !!! 

I can't evennnnnnnnnnnnn :wub:

• Like 5
  • LOL 8

I noticed a lot of ppl said they bought some CLOY merch like the OST, Swarovski, and the penguin but has anyone bought the LEELEE candle collection from Soohyang? I really wanna buy it but the shipping fee to my country is seriously too much :dizzy:

• LOL 1

I cannot wait for the confirmed nominees for the BS awards. Should be out by April. Not sure if CLOY is in time to make it this year but if both of them turn up together, it would be awesome to see them again after the last I saw them both together in TN promo. And this time round I want to witness for myself if the interactions are different as before during TN! And if they win, we might get to interview them up close and so yes they must win! 

flashback to TN promo then in Seoul, all I noticed is HB in real life is a serious quiet man when the camera is not rolling. He keeps to himself....libra man ya. And one cannot help but noticed his nice well toned build. And those dimples are real, and his teeth is nice too LOL 

for YJ, seriously after seeing her in CLOY, I would say she is pretty much YSR. She is more upbeat and very chatty even off camera and she is the one who initiated most of the talking too while HB would mostly nod and smile while YJ would ask after the press. 
and YJ is really tiny in real life and ya same nice smile and teeth too haha 

And that’s not to say HB is cold or aloof, please do not say that about him! He is just him and doing his own thing. Not all actors are exactly the same in real life as seen on screen. I am sure you all have seen how he is extremely nice to his fans, always stopping to shake hands etc and when he stops to do so, nobody including his manager or his guards moves. He is cool like that. 
HB also always reminds the press to stay safe and not be trampled all over by the overzealous camera crew. All camera crew takes a few hundred pictures of all different angles and only a few photos gets chosen at the end for release. What a waste! 

PS: Some people are wondering about media questions being vetted, the fact is all media questions doesn’t matter from which country have to submitted ahead for approval by their PR and those that cannot be asked would be vetted out, this applies to all artistes globally 

• Like 17
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

About how SYJ treats the Company 5 based on Jun Sang (Eun Dong) 

"Yejin-noona to me and the other Company 5 hyungs, she really took care of us. We are bound to get along well. How she was on TV was just how she is in real life." 

Take note guys, this is among the Company 5. That includes RJH or HB in real life. Am I right or am I right? 

Oh well, let's just read between the lines. As for me, I so love this little boy now. Hahaha. :P

https://twitter.com/binsshi/status/1237661002038038528?s=19

• Like 15
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1

this video is funny. HB's palm looks strange and is being debated. But here HB's body gestures are clearly visible, although his hands look strange, but it's clear that his body is leaning forward when YJ's feet stumble, it's clear he's trying to catch her.

Btw ... good afternoon friends .... eeh ... or good afternoon ... or ... good night ... :D
greetings BinJin shipper ... have a nice day ...

• Like 12
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, doolyfeels said:

I noticed a lot of ppl said they bought some CLOY merch like the OST, Swarovski, and the penguin but has anyone bought the LEELEE candle collection from Soohyang? I really wanna buy it but the shipping fee to my country is seriously too much :dizzy:

I am thinking of getting my friend to help me get it in Korea then bring it back for me when she comes back home for holidays in May/June. The candles are not cheap by itself. It's like 55,000won. :relieved:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Omg .....I m dead...while surfing through Wattpad,I came across a fanfic of Binjin...:scream:..It was soooo hotttttt, sensoussss. Pardon my delulu mind...While reading it I felt I was intruding their privacy..:naughty:..It is my first time reading such type of fanfic based on real people and all the time I was blushing like a red tomato. I wanted to stop but afer locking my conscience, proceeded further as my pervert mind took a toll on me...I have come here to atone for the sin I committed...I need to be purified and come out of my imagination by facing the reality..:grimace:..

• LOL 17

Not sure if this has been shared yet. But it seems like HB had get to know her more through TN and mentioned that she is a lot more upbeat and bright previously thought .  And he wanted to act with her. 

https://twitter.com/SkilledLurker/status/1237635840441896960?s=19

Edit: If anyone has a link of the full video with English subtitles that would be great. Also I wanted to point out SYJ at 0:30 seemed happy and surprised when HB mentioned about her upbeat personality.  Her reaction is so cute there! And the cameras were non- stop flashing at that moment lol

• Like 8
  • Love 4