[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

5 hours ago, Fifi Nurjas said:

I should watch binjin drama i guess. Can't wait to see their new drama. 

The drama is looking pretty good with all beautiful and talented casts. Highly anticipated! 

67367377_200723157584559_464589847807184

The pictures below were posted in the same IG director_jjoo. Yejin and Hyunbin are models for the same company. How coincidence!

67643748_200720347584840_917899133662632

• Like 5
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 2

21 hours ago, cybertron said:

Actually i was waiting someone to create BinJin’s thread too..

I thought someone will create it once their drama start airing..

But it a very long time to wait until Nov..

This is my first time to create it because i really love this couple..

Yeah I'm patiently waiting until November but heart says no and then you've created this so I'm happy ☺ 

• Like 7

20 hours ago, peggygordon said:

And here's a video to show he's busy on 2018 but ending with pretty Noona which he can lay on :D (one of my fave video. Love "That Man" song)

Sis how to share video from YouTube because I want to share something 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, alou68 said:

Holaaa Sis...You just copy the link and paste here. 

Welcome to BinJin Shipper to all of you. It's nice we have the same boat :wub:

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

23 hours ago, peggygordon said:

And here's a video to show he's busy on 2018 but ending with pretty Noona which he can lay on :D (one of my fave video. Love "That Man" song)

Oh Sis thanks 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

On 7/26/2019 at 11:41 AM, endensia said:

Finally!

Someone creates this forum.

Thank you @cybertron :)

Let me join this ship. Sorry if my English is bad. :D

The first time I catched their chemistry was when Yejin posted some videos with HyunBin on her IG.

I love to see HyunBin behaviour, he looked so comfortable besides Yejin. Then I tried to search more for The Negotiation promotion videos on IG and Youtube. I found some users made compilation videos for them. So lovely!

The didn't play as lovers, not on romantic scene, even didn't show on the same screen on that movie, but their chemistry is undeniable during the promotion. Can't imagine they become lovers on the next drama. :wub:

I didn't expect their dating rumor would come up on the media. So I was very surprised. They denied, so I decided to keep my shipping heart low for a while. Second time, I didn't expect their LA grocery shopping would also come up too. But as I expected this time, they denied again. So let just wait and see. ;)

Which video, I want to see them

Thanks for sharing that clip @alou68..

Look how excited those kthree women when they start talking about BinJin.

The points i like the most ::wub:

1. Super spicy and delicious.

2. They genuinely like each other

3 . SYJ celebrated HB’s birthday like everyday.

4. They have enough glue that if they are dating     in real life,it would work.

5. I personally think they are dating in real life.

• Like 5
  • Love 5

On 7/26/2019 at 1:04 AM, endensia said:

Since I just watched her movies but didn't follow her love life, may I ask is this the first time she's been reported in dating rumor?

In addition to what cybertron said the previous page re KNG, I don't really consider it as a credible rumor coz there was no proof at all and pure hearsays. Not like her rumors w/ HB that not only were there real-life postings of the actual witnesses of the sightings but the last sighting is w/ pics to back it up. The sightings also were w/ dates & places to bolster that they are factual & not made-up (golf- sometime on Nov. 2018, the 3 other sightings in golf/restaurant/grocery all in LA & January 2019). I also remembered reading an interview of SYJ during her Negotiation promos where she denied ever having fallen in love w/ a co-star.

2 hours ago, Ami Dalla said:

Which video, I want to see them

Maybe she’s referring to the vids of YJ in her IG. Very sweet videos & clearly shows how happy they are in each other’s company. I super love the last vid where HB was the one holding the fan for her.

@peggygordon We have the same fave quote, it thrills me to know that HB really made the effort to travel to LA & be w/ SYJ during her birthday. He may claim not to be a romantic guy in real life, but this gesture just disproves this and shows that he’s sweet in his own way. And thank you for that MV… That Man, it’s been years but this song still touches my heart like no other song can. The melody & Hyunbin’s soulful voice makes me teary inside every time I hear it.

Last, I am very happy to see that so many others are supporting this Binjin ship here. I hope many others will join too and regularly post their opinions/insights from now on. Btw, so many nice posts re Binjin are in SYJ thread, how can we replicate them here. Is it possible? Will the rules allow it?

• Like 5
  • Love 4

2 hours ago, firstaid said:

Btw, so many nice posts re Binjin are in SYJ thread, how can we replicate them here. Is it possible? Will the rules allow it?

I thought it's okay if we shared here as long as connected with BinJin news and follow some of shipper rules:

2. Do not insult a celebrity / a member, whether directly or indirectly.

3. Do not spam.

A post must include at least twenty characters or be of substance. Hence, a post that doesn't meet this requirement may be subject to deletion without notice.

4. Do not engage in off-topic conversations.

If you'd like to discuss / post off-topic conversations (i.e. chit-chats / greetings / discussions about irrelevant couples), do so through personal message or where else more appropriate. Posts that don't abide by this rule may be subject to deletion without notice.

5. Do not quote images / gifs / videos.

If you'd like to quote a post, remove images / gifs / videos (if applicable) and quote the text by itself. This is to preserve the bandwidths of images / gifs and to make a thread as simple to navigate through as possible.

Yes I really like "That Man" song and I hope Hyun Bin Will will sing one Ost of CLL drama.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, cybertron said:

Thanks for sharing that clip @alou68..

Look how excited those 3 kthree women when they start talking about BinJin.

The points i like the most ::wub:

1. Super spicy and delicious.

2. They genuinely like each other

3 . SYJ celebrated HB’s birthday like everyday.

4. They have enough glue that if they are dating     in real life,it would work.

5. I personally think they are dating in real life.

Hello Sis, your welcome I'm glad you like it, I believe also that they've something betweethem 

• Like 5

I think much better in Switzerland because it's Summer ☀ there and of course beautiful scenery. Oh my Gosh, I can't wait for this drama and it looks like the budget is not a big deal for them I wish their effort will pay off 

• Like 4

Just now, cybertron said:

Thank god it is not US.

People will say they met in LA because of this drama..:rolleyes:

Erm will they celebrate HB’s birthday in Switzerland as well..:wub:

Yes Sis I'm glad not in the US because people will comment not nice so Switzerland is the best country to shoot 

• Like 5