[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

I am very happy that this drama has a high rating. They deserve to get it because they have worked hard for it. Keep praying for the success of this drama until the end.Congratulations to all drama support teams.FIGHTING!  

:star:    

:heart:

• Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

I get plenty of mixed emotions while watching eps 3.. Some of the scene starting to make me sad :wacko:. Yejin was right when she said,  there are lots of elements in the drama and yes! Fluttering moment IS indeed captain Ri. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

14 hours ago, peggygordon said:

I thought i'm the only one who think HB face and ear so red on this kissed.

It's not a really hot scene like his others kissed scene on another movie/drama but in this scene his face  and ears so red. Let we called it BinJin chemistry :wub:

Thats the reaction when you have a faithful feelings towards ur long time crush( now become a secret lover) and it will came out naturally without noticing that you have it...(love from within) 

I think the director and cameraman had no choice but to go ahead that scene since if keep appearing on HB's part.:D

• Like 5
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Xoxo said:

I didn't notice the red ear while watching (I'm too busy enjoying their kissing :wub: Auwwwwww). And that is probably Hyun Bin feeling embarrassing kissing yejin in front of so many people - so cute. 

Thats why they cannot hide for long their secret relationship to the public since it will become visible in no time.:wub:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Just now, Loveumore said:

Thats why they cannot hide for long their secret relationship to the public since it will become visible in no time.:wub:

Hope and pray this coming yejin's bday we may hear some best news for these two.... Best if the get married nxt year.:innocent:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

20 hours ago, BoyzwithLuv said:

03:26 

03:46 :wub:

Yes i noticed also 3:26 and 3:46 looks so much like a real couple,  these two are so obvious :) look at 3 26 how natural the way hb lean on her, and before that theres the holding hand when hb pull syj sooo lovely.... then at 3:46 that grab of hb hand ( both hands) is so gf thing like she has done it so many times .. i think this is them not being concious and how they are in private..haha they might have forgotten that this can be included in BTS ...anyway lets all enjoy these ..i love cloy but i love cloy behind the scenes more its the best!!! BINJIN is love! 

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images, gifs, or videos.
  • Like 3
  • Love 6

Hello chingu! I realized that I had been summoned to respond on their Netflix interview for Taiwan. I had been busy watching Crash Landing and interacting with Chinese fans haha..that’s why I hadn’t had time to even post much in the drama thread but that thread is moving so fast with a lot of drama fans on board already. So yes I am so happy.

Now back to that Taiwan Netflix interview and report in Cosmopolitan.

http://t.cn/AikpFoAB

First of all, let me invite you to watch the Netflix interview clip in the link. They look really good and comfortable with each other while answering the interview questions. 

Hyun Bin was asked what was the most memorable thing that has happened while shooting. He said the most memorable thing was the part where they were running together (for the couple paragliding scene I think - interview was on press con day and so at that time no one knows which scene they were referring to), he was focussing on his running and they were supposed to jump off the cliff and suddenly he realized she had “disappeared”. Turns out that she had tripped and fallen. Son Yejin couldn’t even remember this until she was reminded and she then jokingly said, yes I fell but he just ran ahead. Hyun Bin looked a lil taken aback and they had that lil exchange in a very gentle tone towards each other. I’ll just say that they are really comfortable and familiar with each other. At the photo taking part, you can also see that Son Ye-jin proudly said her pics of Hyun Bin was better taken coz hers has got a story. Then Hyun Bin tried to defend his photo taking skills by saying he was taking from a certain angle etc...

There were a lot of interviews after the press conference that day. They had the KakaoTalk live chat after a grueling press con and then a whole series of Netflix interviews with Thai, Philippines, Taiwan, Vietnamese press etc etc..When I saw one of the interviews previously, i was heartbroken to see her looking so exhausted. Son Yejin’s Chinese fans have also said she was unwell that day coz she sounded a bit nasal and was also coughing a bit. So you can imagine how she might have been that day.

That said, it’s still obvious they get along really well and are close - for example when she said she doesn’t usually dress like Yoon SeRi in her fashionable finery and her usual fashion sense is comfortable dressing, you can see Hyun Bin nodding. At various points, Hyun Bin was also looking at her while she responded to the questions. At I think somewhere around the 6min point, while showing Hyun Bin the pictures taken by her, she also touched his hand lightly.

Re the BTS, as I have said before, these things are done for drama promotion and so I myself will not read too much into it. I had originally thought that the less they reveal, the more congruent it is to the reality of them being a real couple. So I was surprised by the BTS released today tbh. I am not sure if the director is having fun at their expense hahaha :D But all is good coz their kiss scene and now the BTS is taking the Chinese community by storm and this augurs well for the drama. 

But I did notice one thing - Hyun Bin was busy trying to cover their “real” kissing with his cap - notice his right hand reaching for his cap to cover their heads while his left hand tried to restrain them by pushing at the box...aigooo...Son Ye-jin was coming on too strong for him and he might have been embarrassed and was trying to shield it a bit hahaha:D:lol: Hope I am not being a bit too graphic for your comfort haha..Poor Binnie, he was beetroot red in that scene in the drama. And to think that they weren’t required to do the real thing haha..coz the drama wasn’t as hot as the BTS hahaha :lol:

I don’t know how to share gifs after Soompi changed their rules for gifs and so I am unable to share the wonderful gifs I have of the BTS. But with my description, try and see if you can catch the same thing I did!

Cheers.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 3

I agree with KimSooHanMoo, When HB was talking about his "most unforgettable moment while shooting" he sounded worried talking about it. A rough translation on that part:

Question: What was the most memorable/ unforgettable moment while shooting?

HB answered: "When she fell, although it was not included in the script, while shooting there was a scene where we had to run while holding hands and suddenly Ye Jin disappeared as she fell down. It was the moment I panicked, therefore it was memorable.."  

He was then asked if it was part of the script when she fell down, and he answered "No it wasn't, she really fell... I really thought something wrong had happened.. Everyone was really scared at that time and so it was the most unforgettable moment for me during filming.."

(awwww Binnie was so concerned of Ye Jin that he can't forget about it!) :wub:

Ye Jin then teased him and said "He let go of my hand as we were supposed to run together but because I was carrying a parachute gear on my back it was hard for me to run as it was really heavy and the parachute pulled me which caused me to fall... I glanced at HB and he was gone.. haha so he probably didn't see me fall." 

HB: "I did not see you fall because I have to look forward to run then suddenly you disappeared and our hands was released."

SYJ: "I thought he would keep holding my hand"

HB: "If I did then both of us will get hurt"

SYJ: "Nope.. I won't fall if you didn't"

HB: " I don't think that's the case" 

HAHA I love their flirty banters in this interview, their very much like their characters in Crash Landing on You :wub:  100% similar!! :D

Son Ye Jin loves teasing Hyun Bin and it shows how close and comfortable they are in real life too!

• Like 8
  • LOL 2
  • Love 12
  • Insightful 1

Thank you very much @Pretty_noonaa for the translation :wub:

And thanks @KimSooHanMoo for your post. Yes, I can see SYJ look really tired in those after-presscon interviews. And I also notice HB's hands in their BTS kissing scene hahaha. Please keep updating if you have time and telling us your thoughts, my dear friend. I love reading everything you write about our TwoRi couple, together or separately. :love:

• Like 5
  • Love 2

I pray that this drama gets a very high rating for each episode. They all worked hard and gave us a good appearance.

By the way, this is the first time I've seen Hyun bin flushed his ears and cheeks while kissing, ha ... ha ... ha ...

Keep praying, that Hyun Bin, Yejin, and the whole CLOY drama team are given health and so much excitement.

FIGHTING!  :star:   

• Like 8

On 12/20/2019 at 4:12 PM, I❤BinJin said:

yes I was thinking that also when he said "home" and I do noticed also SYJ feminine side with HB, its like she is his girl and its ok if my man will win...this is new to me as I have been a long time SYJ fan but im so happy that she being like this now about time about time hehehe...ahhh HB is so lucky... well they are both  lucky to have found its each other "destiny" just like CLOYs OST, But its Destiny,  hehe   seriously when the time comes they admit to their relationship its really like a destiny ( as they know each other before but never got a chance to "know each other then" then nego came and there! ... hopely will get a little glimpse of their love story, maybe some of our theories here will be confirm you know like the timeline …..anyway lets wait BINJINs and call all the GODs may all the forces of love be  with these two directed towards each other.   

In the live chat, where the MC asked them which channel TVN was on, and they both mentioned that it's on channel 20, the MC quickly replied, "Oh, you have the same cable operator," that also spelled "home". :joy:

Joke, people! This is all for fun.  :tounge_wink:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

17 hours ago, I❤BinJin said:

Yes i noticed also 3:26 and 3:46 looks so much like a real couple,  these two are so obvious :) look at 3 26 how natural the way hb lean on her, and before that theres the holding hand when hb pull syj sooo lovely.... then at 3:46 that grab of hb hand ( both hands) is so gf thing like she has done it so many times .. i think this is them not being concious and how they are in private..haha they might have forgotten that this can be included in BTS ...anyway lets all enjoy these ..i love cloy but i love cloy behind the scenes more its the best!!! BINJIN is love! 

I'm kinda clueless and I have poor eyesight too, so please help me out here. What happened at min 3:26? 

Yes, I agree with everyone's observations on 3:46. It is what it is. 

• Love 1