[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Thanks KristenSon for the correction on the press conference. :)

Ye-jin’s official Facebook got updated (last post was on December 2, 2018).

https://www.facebook.com/OfficialSonYejin/

<Crash Landing on You> Unreleased still cuts of Yun Seri in the last scene in Switzerland 
C9-B64019-B309-4122-AD8-A-557-BCFDA1414.

D2-E8222-E-495-E-446-B-BF45-6-E328-AA5-D

3-EE51-E08-73-B9-4-E79-9-AA6-265-B70-EE3

——

https://www.straitstimes.com/lifestyle/entertainment/coronavirus-crash-landing-on-yous-son-ye-jin-bts-suga-donate-to-native-daegu

Coronavirus: Crash Landing On You's Son Ye-jin, BTS' Suga donate to native Daegu

169154-FA-E721-422-E-AA3-B-9612-DD51-EBD
Son Ye-jin and Suga each donated 100 million won (S$115,264) to help fight against the coronavirus outbreak in South Korea.PHOTOS: NETFLIX, BTS.SUGA/INSTAGRAM

In light of the intensifying coronavirus situation in South Korea, where the number of caseshas spiked to over 2,000 cases, celebrities are helping to fight against the outbreak.

According to South Korean news reports, actress Son Ye-jin of Crash Landing On You fame donated 100 million won (S$115,264) to Community Chest of Korea's Daegu branch. 

Son was born and raised in Daegu, the hardest-hit city in South Korea with the most number of infections and the epicentre of the country's outbreak.

Similarly, Rapper Suga of globally popular boyband BTS and Oscar-winning Parasite director Bong Joon-ho each gave 100 million won to the Hope Bridge Korea Disaster Relief Association. 

The association said it would use the funds to purchase face masks and hand sanitisers, which are currently in short supply, for the city's residents.

Suga, whose real name is Min Yoong-gi, is a Daegu native. Bong was born there and moved to Seoul when he was in third grade.

Singer-songwriter IU also donated 100 million won each to non-profit organisation Good Neighbours and the Korean Medical Association.

Park Myung, co-host of the popular variety series Infinite Challenge, contributed 20,000 masks to the Daegu Metropolitan Government.

Other celebrities who have made donations to various charities include singer-actresses Yoona and Bae Suzy, idol group Red Velvet, television personality Yoo Jae-suk as well as A-list actors Song Joong-ki, Gong Yoo and Lee Byung-hun.

—-

http://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20200227000861

CGV to halt service in Daegu

Published : Feb 28, 2020 - 11:33  

4-BFB9-AFA-ABB5-4-B20-8915-CFEC83-FC7-E1
A CGV theater in Jeonju, North Jeolla Province is shut down on Feb. 21. (Yonhap)

South Korea’s largest cinema chain CJ CGV said Thursday it will temporarily shut down its screens in the Daegu area from Friday. 

Due to the rapid increase of the COVID-19 infections in Daegu, the nine CGV outlets in the area will temporarily be closed due to concerns about the safety of customers and staff, CGV said on its webpage. 

The cinema franchise said reserved tickets will be canceled automatically and it will further notify about the reopening dates.

By Im Eun-byel (silverstar@heraldcorp.com)

• Like 3
  • Love 19

HB has been gorgeous since he was a little kid! That middle-school picture with the chubby face with dimples is a new one to me.

I can totally see the school girls fangirling him in the bus as what his senior shared. 

I wonder if there are any stories about SYJ when she was in school? Have never read one so far  - bet she was fanboyed by the guys too!

• Like 5
  • Love 11

4 hours ago, AnnieCheesecake said:

The only BinJin pic that we gonna see at the wrap up party. I’m not crying, you’re crying :bawling::bawling::bawling: :

Looks like it’s their bff “me” time :wub:  If only the resolution of the photo is higher. As of the wrap up party, they are definitely still in close bff (double positive) relationship :D 

Guess our ship is sailing smoothly and quietly. Let’s hope they keep it this way, and when the ship finally gets to the destination, we can all celebrate! 

I wonder if they have more “me” time as it looks like our lover boy cannot start his new film anytime soon considering the outbreak in Korea. :(

• Like 1
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Moonstarmagick said:

I wonder how HB and SYJ teases each other on who is the first one to have crush on the other? Uhhggggghhh. :P

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I think it will be good if HB didn't deny that he's the one who fall in love with YJ first, because its kinda obvious :D

to v*stspy:

your daepyonim is so obvious till we can't believe whatever you say :phew:

• Like 2
  • LOL 19

6 hours ago, liltash85 said:

And then BAMMM, that grocery photo. What shocked me is that the photo is taken in LA and it is only a day after MOTA final episode. I was like wow, how can he get there so fast, I think I just saw him at the end drama party like 24 hours ago and now he is already in LA and doing some groceries??? This kinda confirmed that SYJ and him has some special relationship.

liltash85 Did he attend MOTA wrap up party and then fly to LA immediately? Coz I remember there was a rumor HB meeting SYJ's parents in LA for dinner 2 weeks before the grocery photo. VAST denied it, then 2 weeks later the grocery photo came into light. So I thought he stayed there for at least 2-3 weeks with SYJ. Pls correct if I remember it wrong.

Edited by queenie
  • Like 9

It is only now that i've seen this one. I was saddened at first but I guess they have reached a certain level of familiarity and comfortability with each other that is why they could argue, just speak their minds and be stubborn with each other (2:04 - 2:50, 5:01 - 6:12).

• Like 10
  • Love 3

4 hours ago, queenie said:

liltash85 Did he attend MOTA wrap up party and then fly to LA immediately? Coz I remember there was a rumor HB meeting SYJ's parents in LA for dinner 2 weeks before the grocery photo. VAST denied it, then 2 weeks later the grocery photo came into light. So I thought he stayed there for at least 2-3 weeks with SYJ. Pls correct if I remember it wrong.

Sequence of events

30-12-18 mota wrap up party

11-01-19 YJ bday

19-01-19 sightings in LA

21-01-19 grocerieswetrust

24-01-19 Hy came back from LA

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1