[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Im so happy as CLOY get a good and positive response from the viewers.at first i was so mad when i looked at the twitter there is 1acc attacked on ye jin...before the drama aired.she seemed a fans of binjin as the caption always sweet about binjin...but when the epi1 ended she bashed the drama especially ye jin.she said they want to sell their love story and so on.Huhuhuhu....and now after epi2 ...many knetz and viewers love the drama..she also missing from the radar..hahahaha no more hate or harsh caption on CLOY or ye jin.:

I just stalked the accounts...fake binjin fans...:ph34r:she is a fans of ji won,psh and shk(as long as hyun bin partner is not ye jin)..

cant wait for epi3..fighting binjin:heart:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Hugs to everyone:love:. An overflowing love and support for yejin and hyunbin that put them in ranking for top 1&2 for most buzzed actors. Their beautiful drama CLoY continues to be top 1 as most buzzworthy drama to watch. :star: Lets keep on spreading the positive vibes:wub:

• Like 3
  • Love 4

18 hours ago, Xoxo said:

They look sooooooo good together in anything = drama,  photoshoot, press con and now the bts (i really hope TVN will put Eng sub :tears:

Pls go to this current drama thread . Their bts was being translated by one kind soul:)

• Like 3
  • Love 2

14 hours ago, stardust8 said:

Im so happy as CLOY get a good and positive response from the viewers.at first i was so mad when i looked at the twitter there is 1acc attacked on ye jin...before the drama aired.she seemed a fans of binjin as the caption always sweet about binjin...but when the epi1 ended she bashed the drama especially ye jin.she said they want to sell their love story and so on.Huhuhuhu....and now after epi2 ...many knetz and viewers love the drama..she also missing from the radar..hahahaha no more hate or harsh caption on CLOY or ye jin.:

I just stalked the accounts...fake binjin fans...:ph34r:she is a fans of ji won,psh and shk(as long as hyun bin partner is not ye jin)..

cant wait for epi3..fighting binjin:heart:

The more they don't like yejin for hyunbin,the more hyunbin will get closer and closer to yejin. Its better for them to continue to watch hyunbin's new drama so that they would be able to see a better clearer view about yejin, on how charming she is....

If you happen to stalk again pls do continue spreading good gossip. :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

15 hours ago, stardust8 said:

Im so happy as CLOY get a good and positive response from the viewers.at first i was so mad when i looked at the twitter there is 1acc attacked on ye jin...before the drama aired.she seemed a fans of binjin as the caption always sweet about binjin...but when the epi1 ended she bashed the drama especially ye jin.she said they want to sell their love story and so on.:heart:

I don't understand why some are so harsh with their comment.. They denied the dating rumors - hate her. They said they are close friends - hate her. YeJin used to update her IG quite frequent but nowadays she doesn't.  I really hope this drama will fly higher,  got the best/highest rating ever. Dating or not,  it is undeniable that they do look good in screen. Love you guys 

• Like 5
  • Love 5

15 minutes ago, Xoxo said:

I don't understand why some are so harsh with their comment.. They denied the dating rumors - hate her. They said they are close friends - hate her. YeJin used to update her IG quite frequent but nowadays she doesn't.  I really hope this drama will fly higher,  got the best/highest rating ever. Dating or not,  it is undeniable that they do look good in screen. Love you guys 

It is rather sad those haters focus on the superficial aspects. 

They hate her for being close to Hyun bin when in fact Hyun bin has voice out positively about working with her. She has been in this industry longer. Always cheery and hardworking. I also hope this drama will get the highest rating. 

• Like 7
  • Love 2

haters try to bring down Yejin, attack Yejin's personality. Is it wrong if Sonyejin is close to Hyunbin? Sonyejin has a good personality, he has been in this industry for almost 20 years, and he only wants his name to be known and be proud of only through his works. haters should learn a lot from sonyejin. for me sonyejin is the best. it's not easy to maintain a career in this industry for so long. sonyejin is a tough person, doesn't give up easily, and i'm happy with his humility and smile.:kiss_wink:

• Like 5
  • Love 3

4 hours ago, KimSooHanMoo said:

haha...Uri SYJ knew he has been eating a lot...they might have eaten together for her to know this haha..then again, they are two close friends who hang out doing grocery shopping together, playing golf together etc etc 

Thanks. It was so kind of you:)... Still more my dear!!! :D

• Like 1
  • Love 2