[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

21 minutes ago, Kcharisma said:

I just saw several videos on twitter showing how HB always looking after SJY!!! My heart almost melted! 

I’m super curious, does any HB fan know if he does that to his other co-star? 

He has always been attentive to his female costars but never to this extent.

If I were the girl at the receiving end of all this I'd be floored, nothing shows love more than these small touches :wub:

• Like 6
  • Love 3

I just recently noticed that the pictures wherein people were assuming the bump on YSR has some car and people on the background. If those photos were to be official shots, for sure they'd edit those out! Maybe the reason why the vibes were getting from those pics seems soooo real is because those were actually HB and SYJ themselves and not their characters anymore! That smile definitely isn't RJH's smile! :ph34r::P

They seem so carefree during Nego promo days. They can post and interact with each other without worrying about any rumors. But now that things are somehow getting out of hand... we don't even have any post CLOY interviews from our main leads despite their show breaking so many records. :sweatingbullets: I wonder if they anticipated this much clamor on them being a couple?! But there were already dating rumors way before CLOY, and i'm sure that they are both aware that being together in a romantic comedy will only add fuel to the fire...

Anyways... i'm still anticipating that great news within this year :D But definitely... not anytime soon. I guess a few more months after HB finishes his movie? I hope we get to see them together in awards show... both of them should definitely get nominated for best actress/actor and best couple... haha.  

• Like 11
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

8 hours ago, Pink_Bubbles4U said:

I enjoy how we are shipping fervently and praying desperately but i also hope we remind ourselves to ship sensibly and responsibly and not let BinJin feel more awkward and uncomfortable.  I really love them very much and want them to be happy. I'm worried that all the over- analyzing of the intimate scenes and BTS might make them embarrassed - i know they are veterans and very professional but they are humans too....

Me too! I worried about that thing too.

I'm sorry to my fellow BinJin, but I think you didn't need to over-analyzed their kissing scene. Let them be.

You didn't have to mention it in this thread for sake of our BinJin.

As I believe a lot of people are lurking in here, I worried that such thing will make another issue for them.

Let's ship BinJin responsibly :)

#InGroceryWeTrust #LetsPushThisCart :D

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 5

Only one week has passed and it has become so difficult  not being able to see our OTP together.Don't know how will I survive this drought until they announce what we are eager to hear.But nonethless we have plenty of substance to keep our delulu heart continuously fluttering.Be it the Nego promos where he was so caring towards SYJ or swoon videos of him lovingly staring at her meanwhile being tricked and amazed by her acts. We have the presscon ,kakaolive ,as well as those funny videos on SYJ insta.How can we forget the CLOY BTS which firmed our belief in them .Even if it is not enough(which I doubt),we have got this whole freaking amazing masterpiece where we see their sparkling chemistry onscreen for 20+ hours.I wont get bored even if i watch it for 100th time .And last but not the least....:ph34r:..the grocery picssss..

The switzerland stills are also there.I think this is the most believable ship in the waters right now.If it does not sail then I will go to an opthalmologist and a psychologist to get my eyes and brain checked.:joy:

• Like 12
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

27 minutes ago, Pink_Bubbles4U said:

Dear fellow shippers / shoppers,  I am a new de-lurker. Not sure about all the rules but hope to share this old news from naver that someone tweeted

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/117/0000058075

Uri BinJin were already mentioned in the same news 14 years ago!!

Aww that's so cute! There's even a comment telling them they shoud date haha. Still cant believe they've been in the industry for almost 20 years. They look like they're in their 20s

• Like 10
  • Love 2

Hi,

Im a de-lurker. 

CLOY/Binjin made me back info fangirling.

Anyway, as Im browsing news and videos about them. I felt that the girl from SG. (You know) is a "threat". 

He contacted her when he is out of the military, she attended the premiere of Rampant?, and been dragged as the reason why he break up with another ex. 

I know I'm not supposed to drag other people's  name, but my Binjin heart is getting jealous of their friendship.

Edited by tangtang
  • Like 1
  • Off-Topic 16
  • Unamused 2

2 hours ago, Hyunyebinjin said:

There bottom left. Look at that puppy eyes. So soft and yearning...Right after he said his definition of happy. A man in love is sooo sweet to watch. :love:

@Hyunyebinjin  Just a gentle reminder not to quote insta/ twitter (besides note quoting pictures). If I am not wrong, this is against soompi rules too.

1 hour ago, Kcharisma said:

I just saw several videos on twitter showing how HB always looking after SJY!!! My heart almost melted! 

I’m super curious, does any HB fan know if he does that to his other co-star? 

@Kcharisma   Just a gentle nudge, I think Soompi forum rules needs us to hide pictures/ twitter/ insta if it's more than 3. Being extra cautious as we had a last warning from moderator that the forum will be locked down if more rules are broken.

1 hour ago, Pink_Bubbles4U said:

Dear fellow shippers / shoppers,  I am a new de-lurker. Not sure about all the rules but hope to share this old news from naver that someone tweeted

I enjoy how we are shipping fervently and praying desperately but i also hope we remind ourselves to ship sensibly and responsibly and not let BinJin feel more awkward and uncomfortable.  I really love them very much and want them to be happy. I'm worried that all the over- analyzing of the intimate scenes and BTS might make them embarrassed - i know they are veterans and very professional but they are humans too....

Hope i don't offend anyone.  I do enjoy all the discussions.  But i feel sorry for our couple that everything they do is under such scrutiny. 

Love you all.

Aww, that was a cute article! They were both 24 years old and so young and babyish then! Both also became very popular around that same time - HB with My Name is KSS and SYJ with quite a number of films (The Classic, Moment to Remember, Art of Seduction). Though many wonder why they were not casted as a couple earlier (probably some missed chances due to timing, suitable script etc), I think it was destiny that they only started working together in 2017/2018 and now they gave us CLOY in 2019/2020. I actually  think that with HB's more mature image now, it matches better with SYJ's bubbly persona.

Agree that we shouldn't over analyse the BTS and especially the intimate scenes. Let's ship responsibly!

• Like 6
  • Love 4

2 hours ago, jacdayans said:

Was browsing SYJ videos on YouTube and saw this video of her sitting in between 2 Confidential Assignment stars in 2017 lol. I think this was even before The Negotiation start filming. Wonder if Yoona knows all the deets about BinJin :D

Yoona is one of her best friends (most likely knew that lol). A bit of movie trivia ... Both SYJ and HB had movies with the late Kim Joo Hyuk and Yoo Hae-Jin (the guy on the right). 

The one thing I do notice in the couch talk video is how close together they sit ... they do move closer/further apart as the interview goes on. (btw, I'm just now noticing the cuteness in this video lol) I tried to compare it with similar interview setups with other actors lol. I had the same thought in some of those interviews the day of the press conference but could just be camera set up.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, Pink_Bubbles4U said:

hope to share this old news from naver that someone tweeted

^ This article (dated 2006-08-28)Result of an online poll 'Which celebrity you want to date the most on July 7th’

(Voted by 1872 male & 1324 female netizens)

Female Netizens chose:

1. Hyun Bin - 34%

2. Song Il-gook -  26.9%

3. Rain - 20.8%

Male Netizens chose:

1.  Son Ye-jin - 31%

2. Lee Na-young - 25%

3. Yoon Eun-hye - 20%.

(July 7 of the Lunar Calendar) Chilseok: The Traditional Korean Valentine’s Day 

https://asiasociety.org/korea/chilseok-traditional-korean-valentine’s-day

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qixi_Festival

Was browsing SYJ videos on YouTube and saw this video of her sitting in between 2 Confidential Assignment stars in 2017 lol. I think this was even before The Negotiation start filming. Wonder if Yoona knows all the deets about BinJin

this was during Baeksang Arts Awards 2017.

Yoo Hae-jin was in movie Pirates (2014) with Ye-Jin & Kim Nam-Gil.

C4-FE4-D01-148-D-4-D03-B817-82-D935924-B

Yoona often showed up at the vip premiere of Son Ye-jin’s movies. In 2014, Ye-Jin mentioned that Yoona talked to her regarding the difficulties she encountered with actings.

[2014-7-24: During the interview, Son Ye Jin mentioned that SNSD’s YoonA once talked to her about her troubles over her acting works. “This chingu of mine also started activities in this industry at a young age, and she is not someone who will confide in anyone easily. She talked to me about the problems she met in her works and also on her acting skills, and seek for my advice. I gave her advice according to my own experience and the repetitive experiments that i did as a basis. It seem my field of control is getting wider too ”

Source: http://isplus.joins.com/article/015/15350015.html?cloc=
Cr: Chinese trans by  小施FollowYoon

Eng trans: mystarmyangel ]

[6/2016] ‘The Truth Beneath’ (Ye-jin & Kim Joo-hyuk) VIP premiere

Top row: Lee Min-jung, Yoona

Bottom row:Uhm Ji-won, Son Ye-Jin, Oh Yoon-ah

[3/2018] ‘Be with You’ (Ye-jin & So Ji-sub) VIP Premiere

Women Film Awards 2016
E0-DF8670-B7-EF-4-D89-9335-64-B04-DE6016

Baeksang Arts Awards 2017
3011-CF17-E0-A2-4931-855-F-52-B3-E469-FA

• Like 10
  • Love 3

Does anyone know if Yejin left the after party earlier (the second place where they watched the last episode)? There are many selfies/pics with HB (he looks a bit tipsy :lol:) but with Yejin only a few and those are rather from the first place

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 1

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-51526625

I know this has been released a few days ago. It's only now that I get to read the entirety. 

I know they made the NY times and ABC news. How about we make them trend enough for them to be invited in Ellen? Let's send a dm to Ellen's IG account guys? Or Good Morning America is  another option. 

I hope getting invited for either of the two will make our longing of seeing them together again, satisfied. I don't think they will turn that down. 

Who's in? 

• Like 6
  • Unamused 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Moonstarmagick said:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-51526625

I know this has been released a few days ago. It's only now that I get to read the entirety. 

I know they made the NY times and ABC news. How about we make them trend enough for them to be invited in Ellen? Let's send a dm to Ellen's IG account guys? Or Good Morning America is  another option. 

I hope getting invited for either of the two will make our longing of seeing them together again, satisfied. I don't think they will turn that down. 

Who's in? 

No offense but this is very unnecessary. Don’t be like Kpop fans who trend everything for clout:cry:

• Like 8
  • Insightful 5

4 hours ago, Velocity said:

Fellow shippers

So.... i had a discusion with a friend of mine about my dellulu with this couple.

And she told me that tv stations (in this case Tvn) choose what to include in the bts to make their dramas more marketable.( Dating rumors together with some cute bts-smart narketing)And not to give to much credit to that.

To tell you the truth this had me thinking. -_-But i keep my hopes high for when that blueRay/directors cut will be available. So i can have more clear picture.

Well this things is normal and nothing new in every entertainment industry. If Tvn want to promote CLOY better and riding on the wave they will release more love dovey bts focusing more on the main lead. But instead we don't get that many. 

So far we can see they don't even try to milking the popularity of TwoRi. 

That's why most people in here and  on other social media have more faith in their grocery photo evidence and rumor about them spotted golfing with each other few times in SK and L.A

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Moonstarmagick said:

PS

I am so shocked about the love scene of SYJ. We need to have that in CLOY Special Episode!! 

SYJ won Best Actress Award for this role at 51st Asia Pacific Film Festival.

She continues challenging herself in every movie/ drama & dares to choose projetcs with sensitive/ conservative topics.

I guess that is what make her so sucessful for such a long period.

Her achievements:

Korean Box Office Queen 2009 - 2019 period

No. 1 Actress Ticket Power Ranking (Ranked by Popular Distributors), 2017. Male Version is Song Kang Hoo of Parasite

She has won most prestigious awards than any other actresses of her generation

One of the highest paid actresses ever in the history of K-drama for her role in STIR

I think it is not easy for an actor/ actress to be sucessful in both acting performance & commericial value, however SYJ has nailed both. 

She gets more popular among international fans after the success of CLOY & STIR. I hope she will costar with Song Kang Hoo in a future movie of Bong Joon Ho - Parasite Director, so we may get a chance to see her at Cannes Festival or Oscar. For me, It is not too much to compare Son Ye Jin with Meryl Streep.

• Like 9
  • Love 5
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, boonieyo said:

No offense but this is very unnecessary. Don’t be like Kpop fans who trend everything for clout:cry:

@boonieyo sure no offense taken. That's just me and my thoughts. Of course if nobody is in for it then that would be fine. I don't know about kpop fangirling style honestly. It is my first time to ship anybody from Korea. First time to watch k-drama too. So it's a good thing that I get to have this info from you guys in this forum, so I learn. 

I only know kpop through my daughter who is dancing to their songs. Haha. 

Thanks! 

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, jinjin said:

SYJ won Best Actress Award for this role at 51st Asia Pacific Film Festival.

She continues challenging herself in every movie/ drama & dares to choose projetcs with sensitive/ conservative topics.

I guess that is what make her so sucessful for such a long period.

Her achievements:

Korean Box Office Queen 2009 - 2019 period

No. 1 Actress Ticket Power Ranking (Ranked by Popular Distributors), 2017. Male Version is Song Kang Hoo of Parasite

She has won most prestigious awards than any other actresses of her generation

One of the highest paid actresses ever in the history of K-drama for her role in STIR

I think it is not easy for an actor/ actress to be sucessful in both acting performance & commericial value, however SYJ has nailed both. 

She gets more popular among international fans after the success of CLOY & STIR. I hope she will costar with Song Kang Hoo in a future movie of Bong Joon Ho - Parasite Director, so we may get a change to see her at Cannes Festival or Oscar. For me, It is not too much to compare Son Ye Jin with Meryl Streep.

That scene was so carefully and intricately done. And she is so beautiful. Deserves an award really. I hope she gets casted to something that will bring her international awards! 

• Like 4