[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

19 minutes ago, jacdayans said:

I watched the final episode with my boyfriend who is not a fan of kdrama and during that scene, my boyfriend actually asked “why the girl seems hesitant to kiss?”. Honestly I found the kiss a bit off because YJ shut her teeth lol. But HB was making some sexy tongue move, so all is goood :D

After someone told that this scene may be mixed from 2 takes - 1 in Swiss and 1 in Korea (to explain why HB wear same outfits to say goodbye in final BTS), I looked up the cut again, and think it's true, as the one taken in Swiss with Seri's wavy hair, hands position of YJ and HB are different with the close-up take with Seri's straight hair, YJ and HB's hand positions. For the close-up take, I saw YJ not really hesitant with the kiss at all hahah (both were so passionate with the kiss), but the one in Swiss - yes as you said :).

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Hyunyebinjin said:

I've been following him since the snow queen. Watched his bts and interviews on and off. I haven't heard that laugh before too. He is just soooo relax and comfortable here. They look like a happily married couple doing interview in their living room. 

There are so many gems in this video. The one where syj answers how she kept healthy. Catch his knowing grin. And the part where they were asked to describe the definition of a happy life. Watch him turn to syj immediately after finished.  

Hi there, I think you should remove the gif when quoting a post. We don't want the moderator to close our thread right. Thank you in advance. 

Good to know someone in this thread have watched him in Snow Queen. I had huge crush on him as Deukgu/Taewoong. I like her chemistry with sung yuri but I don't ship them hahaha. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Loropetalum said:

Hi there, I think you should remove the gif when quoting a post. We don't want the moderator to close our thread right. Thank you in advance. 

Good to know someone in this thread have watched him in Snow Queen. I had huge crush on him as Deukgu/Taewoong. I like her chemistry with sung yuri but I don't ship them hahaha. 

Hi done! Sorry in my haste forgot. Love the music score of SQ. I thought he and shk were cute together. But I didn't ship him with her or anyone until now.  I've been living under the rock, how can I missed syj. She is such a solid actress. And I love her personality so much after watching some of her movies and interviews. She is so spunky and witty. Love her laughter. 

• Like 6

You guys move so fast :lol:having the positive energy of reading this thread between all the coronavirus stress and work is so delightful.

I want to talk about those bts photos in switzerland (in which SYJ seemed pregnant -but i only thought it is because of her loose fitting dress)

I want to point out several thought that came to my mind as i was thinking why these pics don't seem like bts of the drama

1. so as you see HB wears the same pair of pants he wore at the ending scene of drama and only his shirt is different

2. the bouquet YJ holds is actually one of the bouquets hanging of the balcony of the house (you can check it, it also can be seen in the last scene when YJ is in the balcony) and the crew don't seem so careless to just use a bouquet of the setting of the house

3. and someone just mentioned the man and the car in the background.
So by no means these pics could be bts! It more seemed like HB and SYJ called someone to take a picture of them and posed like being their real selves and some time in between yejin felt like it's cute to chip off a bouquet of the balcony from her back :D
When TVN released these pics i was sure those standing there are just HB ans SYJ and it wasn't mean to resemble RJH & YSR! I didn't know why tvn had to release those pics (especially when they didn't have a scene in those clothes) even though they definitely knew it would make a new wave of grocery couple believers.
I'm so happy some of you thought the same.

Edited by Bin~jin
  • Like 11
  • Love 9

46 minutes ago, hannah123 said:

After someone told that this scene may be mixed from 2 takes - 1 in Swiss and 1 in Korea (to explain why HB wear same outfits to say goodbye in final BTS), I looked up the cut again, and think it's true, as the one taken in Swiss with Seri's wavy hair, hands position of YJ and HB are different with the close-up take with Seri's straight hair, YJ and HB's hand positions. For the close-up take, I saw YJ not really hesitant with the kiss at all hahah (both were so passionate with the kiss), but the one in Swiss - yes as you said :).

How to tell the diff??

3 hours ago, rookiehistorianAB said:

I also think that it's BTS photos. There's a car and a man in the background. I dont think official stills would have that big of a mistake :lol: 

https://pasteboard.co/IW0H752.jpg

Baby son yejin looks so pure im in awe. And her back in that April Snow bed scene clip is flawless. 

WOW!! Sharp eyes! I didn't even notice the car and man at all!!

34 minutes ago, rookiehistorianAB said:

He does copy her aegyo faces a lot, i noticed. The one below is my fave :wub:

I was just gonna mention that! We couldn't really see SYJ's face expression but HB was definitely copying her aegyo face at the end! So cute!

This is such a lovely comparison of them in 2014 and 2020!

I have seen this before and am still amazed at the likeness between HB and SYJ's dad!!

• Like 15
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, rookiehistorianAB said:

The reporter asked him to give reasons to see the drama, and he answered "because Son Yejin is in it." :)

Thank u! So sorry I'm such a blur person. After watching 3rd time then I realised the eng sub is right up there! 

• Love 1

1 hour ago, rookiehistorianAB said:

@Hyunyebinjin please edit and remove the gif from the quote :)

I cant believe the last scene they both filmed was the kiss in Switzerland. I wonder what they needed to change. 

He does copy her aegyo faces a lot, i noticed. The one below is my fave :wub:

Ah yeees, he did a lot of her aegyos. 

Just like the NIS agent said, one of the signs of a man in love is mirroring her crush. 

VAST should DM the writer, not us shoppers. :phew: 

1 hour ago, Hyunyebinjin said:

I've been following him since the snow queen. Watched his bts and interviews on and off. I haven't heard that laugh before too. He is just soooo relax and comfortable here. They look like a happily married couple doing interview in their living room. 

There are so many gems in this video. The one where syj answers how she kept healthy. Catch his knowing grin. And the part where they were asked to describe the definition of a happy life. Watch him turn to syj immediately after finished.  

I thought i'm the only one who feels the happily married couple vibe in that Swoon interview. They look so comfortable to each other.

Agencies could deny it every time (and i don't really care). As i stated before, all successful marriage/relationship are private. So let them be private. But, action speaks louder than words. They are good actors, they could hide (and try to hide) their closeness. But, by their body language, and their eyes couldn't lie. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

Was browsing SYJ videos on YouTube and saw this video of her sitting in between 2 Confidential Assignment stars in 2017 lol. I think this was even before The Negotiation start filming. Wonder if Yoona knows all the deets about BinJin :D

• Like 9
  • Love 1

20 hours ago, Nudge said:

if you re watched the reunion scenes, you noticed some of the shots with JH feels like a cgi scenes ( the close up esp with lines esp). Kinda mix with the real swiss scene. The editors cut and paste the available clips.

I think so. This scene especially look like cgi scene

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

Dear fellow shippers / shoppers,  I am a new de-lurker. Not sure about all the rules but hope to share this old news from naver that someone tweeted

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/117/0000058075

Uri BinJin were already mentioned in the same news 14 years ago!!

I enjoy how we are shipping fervently and praying desperately but i also hope we remind ourselves to ship sensibly and responsibly and not let BinJin feel more awkward and uncomfortable.  I really love them very much and want them to be happy. I'm worried that all the over- analyzing of the intimate scenes and BTS might make them embarrassed - i know they are veterans and very professional but they are humans too....

Hope i don't offend anyone.  I do enjoy all the discussions.  But i feel sorry for our couple that everything they do is under such scrutiny. 

Love you all.

• Like 19
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 2