[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

18 hours ago, rookiehistorianAB said:

https://andylah.tumblr.com/post/190929024080/hyun-bin-attempt-to-flirt-compliment-son-ye-jin

Flustered Hyun Bin is a cutie :wub:

To be honest, I would give up ever seeing them on screen together, just as long as they're married happily lol

Funny thing is he gave same reply during Negotiation period ... perhaps at this point love was involved and thus being more flustered. Even threw SYJ off. Love.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

He's said the same thing in Negotiation press tour too, I  believe in the SBS released interview.
Our man is consistent hmmm wink* wink*
Sorry correction:  I just realised there he said why he chose to do the project, I thought the same question was asked this time too LMAO xD

Btw does anyone have the full version of that interview in eng subs? The subs are in Vietnamese I think so I cannot understand the ones I find in YT :/ 

• Like 5

59 minutes ago, jane snow said:

TBH D!zpa+ch must be going crazy looking for proofs w HB and YJ now...why arent they?

In Hollywood tabloids like US, People, OK, and Hello get Exclusives everytime something big happen...

so prolly somehow v4st may have gotten D!spa+ch to Exclusively report about their engagement or marriage news... ceo binnienim might have given some envelopes lol (kidding w d envelope part)

or like many speculated it is already an open secret in the entertainment world and knowing they r A. listers... people just turn a blind eye... look at what happened in the after party... we get ZERO fotos of them 2gether.

*uhmmm...u might have seen pix of seris father w d twins and them playing at seris house... and them wearing tomato costumes right?*

so yeah... just read between the lines... 

@jane snow everytime I read your insights, it gives me chills realizing things! Your name handle suits you. Thanks! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, phoenixember said:

The article is kinda vague. So what was the situation? Is this an outtake, official still, alternate ending? All I can see in my mind is that these are HB and SYJ photos, not RJH and YSR because the poses are out of character. Hihihi :D

Yeah, as someone mentioned, their vans were parked downstairs so these could be BTS or test films that didnt make the cut. I dont think these were taken in the studio at the end of the drama because Hyun Bin definitely looks lean and tan here. Ahhh, summer glow, summer love. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

33 minutes ago, bpwinces! said:

He's said the same thing in Negotiation press tour too, I  believe in the SBS released interview.
Our man in consistent hmmm wink* wink*
Sorry correction:  I just realised there he said why he chose to do the project, I thought the same question was asked this time too LMAO xD

Btw does anyone have the full version of that interview in eng subs? The subs are in Vietnamese I think so I cannot understand the ones I find in YT :/ 

Are you looking for this interview? There is English sub if you turn CC on ^^

In the SBS Hanbam interview, the question was who being casted first. I found translation on twitter: 

• Like 10
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 3

Movie scenes may have more liberties than dramas on TV (if they want to maintain a  certain rating)

So I am always shocked by how far Korean actors can go in the movies but are rather chaste in the dramas. LOL.

I know if it is a good kiss when it feels so intimate that you can't really look at the couple kissing on screen.

And trust me, I still can't look too closely at these two kissing especially the final scene at the Swiss Alps.

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

18 minutes ago, Moonstarmagick said:

@jane snow everytime I read your insights, it gives me chills realizing things! Your name handle suits you. Thanks! 

awwww @Moonstarmagick that means a lot... i am just being rational despite ME being delulu as well... but really there r stuffs to talk about and at the same time need not mention... DM me so we can talk deeper about BINJIN. xoxo

and for everyone... let us be optimistic w everything dont let a single article affect u and make ur mood down... we havent heard from Yejin and HyunBin personally... when that time comes that they themselves would say it... then... well we dont know lol my heart 

• Like 9
  • Awesome 1

Regarding Seri and JH house in Switzerland, I recalled seeing an IG story or IG live by Son Ye Jin sitting or standing in the verandah of the house sometime in Sep 2019 around the time she posted the Switzerland photos. Did anyone here particularly Ye Jin’s fans recall that? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jane snow said:

or like many speculated it is already an open secret in the entertainment world and knowing they r A. listers... people just turn a blind eye... look at what happened in the after party... we get ZERO fotos of them 2gether.

so yeah... just read between the lines... 

You said it well! It is what it is. :glasses: 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, LLJY said:

Can someone help to translate what he said that made him so shy?? 

It is this video https://youtu.be/TqS-zm5TqS-zm5HY-o. At 2.09. It's with eng sub. 

Goodness he is so obvious. But I've seen another video of him giving the same answer. I can't remember its negotiation or cloy videos. Can someone enlighten. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bpwinces! said:

Our man in consistent hmmm wink* wink*

Yes he said it at negotiation press tour. Now I'm curious since he has said it before why the sudden dorky expression the second time he said that. 

• Like 1

Wow, i can't believe that this forum already has more than 200 pages! I started lurking in this forum last year with very few pages and now i can't almost keep up with how fast this thread is going :lol: 

I've been trying to ask myself what are my priorities in life because BinJin has been taking up so much of my time :lol: I probably won't be satisfied until i hear news of wedding bells HAHAHA! :sweatingbullets: 

Also trying to lessen my time lurking but it's the first weekend without CLOY and it somehow felt weird. :tears: How are you guys coping up without a new episode of CLOY?! 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1

I noticed during the kiss after paragliding at Swiss I guess many shots were taken, some shot with HB caressing YJ face while kissing passionately close up and some with HB both hands on YJ waist. Seems HB put alot of soul into that kiss and ahem with some French kiss but after the kiss YJ seems tightly shut the teeth after that? Cos what I saw just teeth... I thought after kiss should have the mouth slightly open to catch the breath lolololol... :D

• Like 2

Hi shoppers,

I made a gif, one of HB mirroring SYJ act from their Swoon interview.

Well, it's clear as a day, right. And i cut that particular scene, and you can hear HB's laugh. It is so natural, it looks like he is sooooo comfortable with SYJ. 

Look at their pouting lip.

XsVfjJv.gif

I follow HB works (not his avid fan, but i follow his works), but never hear he's laugh like this. To HB long time fan, could you tell us, about his sense of humor. I know he is a serious person. But, he seldom laugh like this, right? or i was wrong.

It seems i can't upload video. Can someone help me put, how to upload video on soompi?

Hear his laugh. On 5:11. 

• Like 18
  • Love 3

Just now, wyen6 said:

I noticed during the kiss after paragliding at Swiss I guess many shots were taken, some shot with HB caressing YJ face while kissing passionately close up and some with HB both hands on YJ waist. Seems HB put alot of soul into that kiss and ahem with some French kiss but after the kiss YJ seems tightly shut the teeth after that? Cos what I saw just teeth... I thought after kiss should have the mouth slightly open to catch the breath lolololol... :D

I watched the final episode with my boyfriend who is not a fan of kdrama and during that scene, my boyfriend actually asked “why the girl seems hesitant to kiss?”. Honestly I found the kiss a bit off because YJ shut her teeth lol. But HB was making some sexy tongue move, so all is goood :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

39 minutes ago, sooji28 said:

Hi shoppers,

I made a gif, one of HB mirroring SYJ act from their Swoon interview.

Well, it's clear as a day, right. And i cut that particular scene, and you can hear HB's laugh. It is so natural, it looks like he is sooooo comfortable with SYJ.

I've been following him since the snow queen. Watched his bts and interviews on and off. I haven't heard that laugh before too. He is just soooo relax and comfortable here. They look like a happily married couple doing interview in their living room. 

There are so many gems in this video. The one where syj answers how she kept healthy. Catch his knowing grin. And the part where they were asked to describe the definition of a happy life. Watch him turn to syj immediately after finished.  

• Like 9