[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

4 hours ago, wyen6 said:

Wow this is the first time I have seen HB flustered like this... I have nvr seen this cut before even though I watch the full Interview... Looks awkward and feels something between them hahhha

This boy is in love....isn't there a quote that when a man is in love the whole world knows it? I think that's the case here, this man is in love with yejin shi. I don't care about the past but in the present the fragrance of their true love is filling the air. I hope and pray for their future, may it always be bursting with this much love and adoration. I read this really sweet comment about this couple who are inspired by JH and Seri's love, where they watched CLOY together and were lovely to each other. True love is just so inspiring~~~

I also discovered a secret in one of my video investigations today that is really so sweet and sexy but imma gonna keep it to myself. I will give just one hint: the secret has been spilled on this board from another comrade. Comrade, what you discovered is true.  At this point, there is so much attention on our OTP that I want them to be protected and let them tell us when they're ready. It's just that we know that they know that we know, you know? Let us all work on our surprised faces hahaha:relaxed:

EDITED: hey everyone, sorry for my premature excitement. The secret I discovered in my video investigation turned out to be innocent. I don't want to start any rumours. I thought I saw something with my zoom in and slow down but it was a mirage.  Everything else in my post is true tho!! 

Will ship responsibly!!!  

• Like 6
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, ChunSungIm said:

LOL they are trying soooo hard at calming everyone down and making us believe that it was all just professionalism???

I'm just here laughing it off like wow xDDD I think bts/interviews showed enough on how they were like when cameras weren't rolling for them to act as RiRi couple. But I appreciate the compliments, our babies deserve nothing more but praises :') and later wedding gifts LMAO #sorrynotsorry

I wonder who's gonna speak next in favour of their 'acting' :lol:

• LOL 11

I thought we have moved on from KJH article(?)

Why is soompi release it again? Because we don't give it a da*n about the article before?

I think, It is clear we have a spy lurking in this thread.

Dear Spy,

you have to learn more to become a spy.

the more you give us that kind of news the more obvious you tell us that they are together.

And, ya! Gu seung jun!

I feel like I wasted my tears because I cried out loud when you were dead. *sigh*

• Like 1
  • LOL 15

13 minutes ago, bpwinces! said:

LOL they are trying soooo hard at calming everyone down and making us believe that it was all just professionalism???

I'm just here laughing it off like wow xDDD I think bts/interviews showed enough on how they were like when cameras weren't rolling for them to act as RiRi couple. But I appreciate the compliments, our babies deserve nothing more but praises :') and later wedding gifts LMAO #sorrynotsorry

Hi, can you remove the picture?

the moderator have warned us before.

Thank you!

• Insightful 4

18 minutes ago, bpwinces! said:

Bpwinces, I think you should edit your post. We can't quote photo. Yesterday the Moderator already give our thread their last warning. Tha k you in advance. 

• Insightful 1

1 minute ago, swclw said:

I thought we have moved on from KJH article(?)

Why is soompi release it again? Because we don't give it a da*n about the article before?

I think, It is clear we have a spy lurking in this thread.

Dear Spy,

you have to learn more to become a spy.

the more you give us that kind of news the more obvious you tell us that they are together.

And, ya! Gu seung jun!

I feel like I wasted my tears because I cried out loud when you were dead. *sigh*

I fee like the translated articles are misleading. When I read the korean article before it was more of KJH complimenting HB and SYJ's chemistry while acting saying how HB had a cold but then once the cameras rolled he was a total pro but the article made it seem like clickbait about the rumours. I'm happy for KJH and think he's a great leading man too. I'm glad he was able to overcome his health issues.

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, Kristen Son said:

I also discovered a secret in one of my video investigations today that is really so sweet and sexy but imma gonna keep it to myself. I will give just one hint: the secret has been spilled on this board from another comrade. Comrade, what you discovered is true.  At this point, there is so much attention on our OTP that I want them to be protected and let them tell us when they're ready. It's just that we know that they know that we know, you know? Let us all work on our surprised faces hahaha:relaxed:

what is thisssss may you dm me huhuhu

Edited by Paulina
  • Confused 1

@bpwinces!  Suggest to delete the photo or video when you quote. Soompi forum moderator had warned us against quoting with photo or video as it is against Soompi forum rules. 

On the interview with Kim Jung Hyun, actually he did not have many scenes with our OTP together as he has more scenes with 2nd FL and we are also not saying our OTP are rehearsing and acting in a pink romantic bubble for every scene. Obviously they need to focus on being sad or angry or whatever for some of the scenes. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, mjydg94 said:

@Moonstarmagick hi my fellow filipino shopper!

Also to add to what you mentioned about filming kiss scenes, I think it's the same in k dramas. I know from interviews with other actors that there are times when the production staff like to play pranks on the leads. I know of one where the director purposefully doesn't say cut so the actors keep kissing and when they realize something is up, they find they're all alone on the set :lol:

I'm hoping the CLOY production did the same :wub:

True. Hahahaha. I will bet on that (pupusta ko buhay ng kapit bahay ko hahaha. Kidding). Honestly, I think the directors are so into them too. If only we could kidnap one of their staff and tickle him to death until he spills out something . Hahaha. Kidding. 

(to the spy here, I am just kidding.:P

• LOL 13

1 hour ago, bpwinces! said:

I'm finding so strange that on this interview KJH spoke out that at their workplace didn't have a romantic atmosphere 'cause clearly the interviewer just asked him about how was like to work with Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin at the same set so why he need to clarified and emphasizes this part of no romance btw them? Curious not? LOL (Besides the fact that KJH didn't have that much of scenes together with HB and SYJ so how he knows this much? :D)

I think our CEO it's sending DM to everyone to denies as much as they can about this matter :joy:.

• Like 1
  • LOL 16

42 minutes ago, ChunSungIm said:

We’ve read this interview before - Soompi posted it a tad late compared to other outlets I guess. My view remains the same, in fact it’s hilarious somehow given the efforts to bury the rumours. They really are overcompensating.

If there really are ~spi3s reading this forum, my advice to you: lay it off a little, enjoy the show’s success and chill, yeah. And tell your daepyo-nim that he’s hawt. Oh yeah.

• Like 3
  • LOL 9

38 minutes ago, bpwinces! said:

Guy! Please edit your post. "Last WarningThis thread will be locked down for a period of time for excessive image and video quoting which are against the rules if this warning is not heeded. " I dont want to see this thread is blocked!!! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The Close Up Kiss Scene: 

I guess Son Ye Jin got extremely shy when rewatching the kiss scene at the wrap up party because there was a quick tongue movement (Hyun Bin's - for my eyes) when they kissed. You can see SYJ immediately used her right arm to cover their kiss right at that moment

Hyun Bin has used his magic thumb in every holding hands scenes (release of oxytoxin) & now magic tounge (release of oxytoxin). God Save SYJ, please!

If this kiss was shot on the last filming day, so this maybe their early Valentine 's Kiss :P

I have never seen such kisses in Son Ye Jin's movies or dramas even in April Snow movie (adultery) or Shark drama (forbidden love)

April Snow love scene with Bae Yong Joon: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmkfWYX_B8U

SYJ won Best Actress Award at 51st Asia Pacific Film Festival for her role in April Snow

Shark kiss with Kim Nam Gil: https://youtu.be/AkxAl3Sy464

I read somewhere that it's quite rare for such kind of deep kiss on Korean Dramas because they normally use support from camera angles?

• Like 13
  • Naughty 6
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

https://twitter.com/milkshake21x/status/1231478241401004032

The video I linked above was about ahjussi was trying to help his colleagues avoid the electric wire

To HJM, I think he didn't try to lead her by his hand at first, just warn her tho. But based on what I saw, the wire was a little bit high so HJM needed a support from ahjussi to step over it.

But to Jin noona, he even offered his whole big hand at the beginning, which he didn't need to, because the wire was on the ground, he still kindly touched her.

that is to say, ahjussi is wayyyy to galant and meticulous

am i too extra guys? i guess so. but anw i don't care i just love them sooo much :heart:

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

On 2/22/2020 at 12:23 AM, trueasian03 said:

:heart:

By the way, I am a non-Korean married to a Korean. I can help translate Korean articles to English. :) Thanks to my supportive husband hehe

would be helpful if you can translate some interesting bits from this event please. Just so frustrating that most videos doesnt have any english sub.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_FDb2m3ALc&t=10s

I love watching this post-screening event. I can't help but laugh at this video. Full of good vibes. My favourite video so far.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svRG_BwbJJA

May i ask whats the difference between kyung vs ku?

Also the meaning of binsshi pls? (when asked by reporters how SYJ called/address HB as she said sometimes oppa or binsshi.

I really love the Director here. The fact that they (HB, SYJ and him) regularly meets creates the foundation of the two as "close" which is normal. The meeting of minds over few drinks, exchange of ideas, casual get together means that there's no pretensions and barriers for them to see as colleagues and eventually "friends". Since we're not privy to what happened during these encounters means that the Director  gave the score based on what he sees between the two of them as ordinary colleague thats why  he gave them a score of 99% (HB) and 98% (SYJ) chemistry.

Mind you, its not more more than 50% but nearly the perfect score and just based on who among them "likes" more. The way the Director answer was so pure and raw and no signs of "showbiz".  He says it as it is (just like the swearing bit).  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3j9wq7DwQ0

On 2/22/2020 at 5:48 AM, Velocity said:

Regarding the VAst statement about the corona virus, it came after the news that cities of Daegu and Cheongdo have been declared "special care zones". The streets of Daegu are now largely abandoned.

i dont know if SYJ 's parents still live in Daegu, if yes then She must be really worried. 

and if they are a couple HB must be worried too.

So the reason behind the VAST  statement could be also that? 

On 2/22/2020 at 9:43 AM, Maddie said:

I think HB is deeply worried not only to his fans in releasing his sympathy to those affected with covid 19 but more to his in -laws hehehe the parents of syj whom he is endeared more

First time i saw this post earlier, i instantly thought that this message became more personal to HB. So nice of him to reach out to everyone who is suffering from the virus but from i gathered, Daegu was hit the most.

7 hours ago, faserun said:

What about filming cf together? Wouldnt it be very nice :w00t: i hope one of the big companies think of it. 

Paging any companies looking for effective endorsers? At their calibre, they can sell anything. A friend of mine (living overseas too) who got me hooked in this series, now regularly buys to the chicken company featured in the show.

Would love to see them in perfume CF though. Shampoo, toothpaste or soap commercial. Both got fabulous hair, skin and teeth.

Spoiler

I know a popular celebrity couple who met through a series of shampoo commercial when they were both young. The guy is a much sought after hunk/ultimate heattrob in his generation. The girl was only in her late teens and got a huge crush with the guy. But because she came from a very prominent conservative non-showbiz family, she acts cool and pretend she's not working with her ultimate crush. The shampoo CF became popular because of the glamorous mysterious storyline that unfolds through the years. It begins with who is she type that caught the attention of the guys because of her luscious hair. The commercial series ends with their real wedding.

5 hours ago, cloyfan said:

Hi everyone I've been lurking here a few weeks and decided to make an account to share this vid that I think most of us have missed. The stars are asked to describe 2019 in one word. HB chooses "change" while SYJ chooses "hope" and "is looking forward to next year with a fluttering heart" and is "hopeful about what will happen next."

Now this is very telling to me that 2019 has been a good year for her (relationship??) and she's looking forward to what may be in store this year (marriage??). Of course this is all speculation but it is interesting to me

Interesting isn't it?

HB wants CHANGE...of status? from single to "In a relationship"? "Close friends" to....

SYJ wants HOPE...deep inside there's hope that  "friendship" will flourish into something more permanent and romantic?:glasses:

SILENCE SOMETIMES MEANS YES

I don't think we'll anything from them soon since CLOY fever spreads faster than the COVID-19. Just like the tomato given by Seri to JH, it needs nurture and TLC to grow well. They all got the right ingredients: undeniable mutual attraction/admiration, looks, talents, great personality stable career, money and fame,  and they started as friends which is a wonderful foundation. They just need time. There's no smoke without fire.

Most actors/actresses are hesitant to admit any relationship if they  got several projects lined up and probably thinking of the impact if public confirmation happened. I just feel sorry for them though. SYJ who is the nation's sweetheart who got solid pristine reputation in terms for dating and  HB who is Korea's UF, GGW and Babe magnet (I'm learning a lot from this show really). All ears and eyes are on them. 

SOLID SQUAD

I admire the cast and production crew for not riding on the dating news. I thik their respect for both are so high they are all in protective mode. What the other actor said can be correct because that's what he sees and have few scenes with them. He can only give what he sees. But mind you, he wasn't there during the "incriminating" BTS evidences and only the directors and production crew:

1) The kiss in the boat

2) Capt Ri's rescue and got shot

3) the piano scene in episode 9

4) the unforgettable hospital scene (i love how considereate and prepare HB is by taking a "thorough" cleaning/shower prior to the shoot given the scene).

5) the artificial snow. How he sees little things to make sure his "screen" partner is perfect.

I also pointed this out! OMG. Haha That Hyunbin can just tell her or someone about it but he did it himself. Now that we have Yoo In Na's story, it got even more clear how he treats SYJ really differently from past co-stars. https://twitter.com/Prin_kle0922/status/1225705146635542529 

6) the controversial holding hands. Technically its not holding hands but a hand on top of the other. In the BTS, SYJ said she got little tipsy from drinking the non-alcoholic beer.

It's like that romantic gesture when your hand is resting on your leg and suddenly your partner approaches you and puts their hand over yours in an embrace. It denotes protectiveness, as if they're silently saying they have your back. 

There were several scenes/occasions where you can see him rubbing his thumb or  hands while holidng Seri/SYJ.

According to Edwards, when we touch someone our body releases oxytocin, a chemical that produces happiness and comfort. So, the more contact you have, the more oxytocin you produce. However, this particular hand-holding could also be interpreted as a sign of protection and strong bonds that could potentially lead to codependency, so it's important to be always aware of the direction the relationship is taking. 

I'm interested to know what's the private joke between these two during the shoot (reunited after Ser's abduction by Director Ri).  They're like two giggling teenagers playing in front of their parents (who are accomplished and respected actors in that scene). 

I remember during the SongSong time, no picture/news of them were circulated by Despatch since they're friends with them. They got the scoop though when they engaged.

I wonder what the actor playing Park Geong Beom feels when he won the Mankind Award for being the "Most Handsome" in the show while Hyun Bin is sitting at the end of the table. I love that scene though.

• Like 4
  • Love 5