[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

38 minutes ago, trueasian03 said:

Hello, fellow shoppers/shippers! I have been silent for quite a while now in this forum. But HB and SYJ chemistry and shippers' insights have inspired me to come out. Haha. Hoping nothing but the best for our couple. I am praying that if they are really meant to be together, I hope the universe works its forces to bind them together eternally. :heart:

By the way, I am a non-Korean married to a Korean. I can help translate Korean articles to English. :) Thanks to my supportive husband hehe

Just came out right in time~~!!! :smiley:

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, hma .75 said:

I just found another version of that after-party hug although it's too short :sweatingbullets:

Swipe left please :)

Great Job! 
Although it doesn't have the hug but it does have a good angle that shows HB watching the screen so intently. SYK too since there was hardly any movement :3 so thank you x

• Like 3
  • Love 1

43 minutes ago, AnnieCheesecake said:

Nope. Seems like he has co-owner who’s his friend.

Hyun Bin doesn’t have a personal account on Instagram but his label has.

Thanks! 

Sorry, didn't express myself well... I meant drama director'ig :sweatingbullets:

23 minutes ago, hma .75 said:

What you said reminds me of his definition of a happy life during their Couch Talk.

"I think it's something that is so close yet so far. It's something you can find with a little tweak of your thoughts or in the smallest things in life. It's something that's right there, but it's hard to catch. Something that I always want yet isn't easy to get."

Then he looked at her...:rolleyes:

I kind of edited that video and inserted some thoughts the other day while on my way to work. I hope you can view it

https://m.facebook.com/groups/448409332701170?view=permalink&id=474850713390365

I think majority of the people who were not familiar with HB-SYJ back story(rumours) want them so badly together is due to the attachmentment with RJH and YSR.We have become so emotionally invested in their perfect story that most of the people don't want RJH and YSR memories to fade away.We are still not able to let them go and move on.The sudden surge in this thread which almost led to doubling of followers after CLOY ended is the proof of it.To be truly speaking they are just fictional characters but have become an integral part of our lives.Such was the character portrayal that we want them to continue living in a happily ever after way  and can only get a glimpse of it if  HB-SYJ are together in real life.:wub:It is really heart touching.Infact I was also unaware of their personal lives and I first started shipping them as RHJ and YSR .Casually I saw their real life chemistry, compatibility and how well they match each other.From then on I got on the real Binjin ship.Many of the shoppers here were already their fans so their stance could be different.But I started with a selfish opinion which led me to hardly ship them cause I want RJH-YSR to stay forever.I want to know more about their daily lives ,see them having a happy family and all.I don't follow much about the stars' routine and care less about their personal life although i do like it if my favourite onscreen couple get hooked.Thats why my attachment with Doolri couple is more than the original couple because I have seen their journey and felt like it was happening in reality.I wish JH and SR live their life through HB and YJ. For  me I will be always rooting for RJH first , HB comes later on.In short RJH is my fav:joy: .I know my words are not making much sense .At the end I want both ,the doolri and grocery couple cause after all RJH and YSR are a part of HB and SYJ only:heart:. It would be really hard  for me to see them working with different partners even if they are together in real life as viewers we will be able to see their onscreen portrayal only :bawling:.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Moonstarmagick said:

I kind of edited that video and inserted some thoughts the other day while on my way to work. I hope you can view it

https://m.facebook.com/groups/448409332701170?view=permalink&id=474850713390365

Sorry chingu I can't view it :sweatingbullets: it says "The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed." 

2 hours ago, Moonstarmagick said:

I have a feeling that one of us here is directly talking or connected to CEO HB. See, today, we are actively discussing about Covid-19 and how it can probably be the reason of the inactivity of the cast and crew of CLOY. Then suddenly, boss HB, posted a message in VAST's IG. Somebody must've let him know about our worries. 

Well I am not saying that it is wrong or right that he knew what we were talking about. Hahaha. But you know, I now have all sorts of imagination on how he takes the rest of our discussion. 

I hope he feels his heart flutters majority of the time. Hahaha. Like at the back of his mind he wants to tell us, "IF ONLY I CAN SAY SOMETHING TO YOU GUYS. I WILL BE SO GLAD TO SHARE HOW HAPPY I AM." 

Hahahaha. 

2 hours ago, Xoxo said:

Hahaha..thats exactly what I said in my previous post. Agencies, reporters and even haters are probably lurking here. Hello spy  :phew:.. Lol

HAHA SAME THOUGHTS!!! Hello spy! Welcome and happy shopping!!! :wub:

#InGroceryWeTrust

58 minutes ago, trueasian03 said:

Hello, fellow shoppers/shippers! I have been silent for quite a while now in this forum. But HB and SYJ chemistry and shippers' insights have inspired me to come out. Haha. Hoping nothing but the best for our couple. I am praying that if they are really meant to be together, the universe works its forces to bind them together eternally. :heart:

By the way, I am a non-Korean married to a Korean. I can help translate Korean articles to English. :) Thanks to my supportive husband hehe

THANK U SO MUCH!!!!!! :blush:

• Like 2

I needed to back read everything, so many things happened again while working. You guys don't want me finish my papers i guess:lol:

6 hours ago, eLizza said:

It feels so nice to witness the love and support that CLOY is getting worldwide.Few weeks back when the drama was still airing ,I started searching news related to it .I would read many articles and comments according to the timeline starting from the confirmation news.Although I have read before that HB and SYJ were going to star in a drama together , didn't pay much attention as the synopsis didn't attract me.Plus I was not much familiar with the actors having watched only one of their previous works each.Then happened to stumble across CLOY in mid December as I had nothing to watch .I started with zero expectation thinking it to be some cheesy rom-com and now do I need to say ..THIS IS THE BEST DRAMA OF MY LIFE.So as to atone for my earlier ignorance i started reading articles during the hiatus and weekdays.And what I found shocked me:scream:..There were so many negative comments even before the teasers were released.And this amount doubled after Netflix released the trailers.People were asking to boycott this show and were guaranteeing that it would be a flop.One comment really made my eyes roll back with anger.It said that both the actors got the script way back and pretended that they wished to work together in future during Nego promos so that it could look like a coincidence and fate.Plus the rumours and all dating pics  were just a media play to garner audience by arising curiosity.It went on saying that as the script is absurd with no substance  they were banking on their leads' rumours to make it a success:triumph: ..They were backing it to fail just like some other big budget dramas which fell short of expectations in terms of ratings.When the first episode came out still people were badmouthing SYJ that she has done overacting and should have sticked to melo genre as comedy is not her cup of tea.And" JJH would have been a better choice".I accept that JJH is a good actress and can do comedy really well but it is my opinion that SYJ is much versatile.She perfectly managed to do both the comedic part and the emotional part in CLOY.Whereas I wouldn't have been able to connect to JJH as Yoon Seri in the emotional scenes.

Sorry I had to cut your post, I am a causal fan of SYJ and HB. I watched their dramas and movies in the past. I normally don't follow any celebrity (including my own country) outside of their movie/drama. I never search for personal/private life information. I had some time before my PhD viva, so i decided to watch HB movies:) When I watched Negotiation, I was mesmerised by the leads chemistry despite the movie being crime/thriller. I thought if they acted in melodrama or romantic comedy, that would be festival for my eyes. Then CLOY came to my like a present from above:heart: When i read those negative comments, especially nasty comments regarding SYJ, I never once bothered by it. Because she is the queen of box office, there is only 2 persons who guarantee smashing box office (i.e. Lee Byung Hun and Son Yejin). She hard carries every role regardless of who her partner is. Comparing her to JJH was unfair but I guess people were used to seeing her in Park Jieun's dramas (and she really hard carried those two characters). People were not used to seeing SYJ being quirky but being a versatile actress as she is, I can't imagine someone else playing Yoon Seri. I was all for this drama, despite not liking the previous drama from this writer. I didn't like her writing style and thought only big names save the previous dramas. Regardless of my previous thoughts about the writer, I was looking forward to CLOY because my prayers were heard and we would see SYJ and HB acting together in a rom-com. After watching 1st episode, I was struck by how amazing the story is. Even with few episodes along, I retrieved my thoughts back regarding the writer's ability. I was like "this is very well thought and written drama". I became addicted to it and find myself in CLOY thread:lol: As you said, I am delightful to see how quickly the opinions of netizens changed:heart:

Kind of unrelated but did you see Kim Tae Hee and Rain's CF:wub: It's so cute!! I wish we can see our couple in a CF like that :wub:

Spoiler

https://www.allkpop.com/video/2020/02/rain-and-kim-tae-hee-feature-in-first-ad-together-as-couple-for-la-cloud-mattresses 

I think this is not the first ad for them. Didn't they meet in Lotte CF and start dating :unsure:

• Like 9
  • Love 3

12 minutes ago, Moonstarmagick said:

Can you try this? 

Hidden answers or HB for the question, "What is your definition of a happy life?" 

Thank you I checked it out :heart:

When I watched it for the first time I thought he was talking about marriage :D #delulushipper :phew:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Elle R said:

No. She is not lol. We can wish though lol

Edt:  also, funny thing I noticed ... during the cast party hug there was a capture of people around them. I swear there were at least two-three people who caught the hug ... Just going to pretend some cast and crew ship them too lol.

Jumeok behind them at that time.. After he witnessed BinJin hug he quickly turn away lol :lol:

• LOL 12

1 minute ago, Loropetalum said:

Jumeok behind them at that time.. After he witnessed BinJin hug he quickly turn away lol :lol:

noticed that too! Maybe he felt like he was invading a private moment between two people in love :D I look away when couples hug and kiss. I don’t mind looking if it’s just an innocent hug between friends 

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

Today, in the Philippines, we are also celebrating. Because a showbiz couple that everyone is shipping, got married.... SECRETLY

:D Just to point out, they come from two different agencies. 

:D They didn't confirm their relationship until after a year of being together

^_^ The relationship was very private. Woman doesn't have a social media account 

:D Man was born in a rich fam. Trained for race car driving since little, owned businesses, trained for the army for two years and is now a reserve for the Philippine army

:o On their 3rd year, the man transferred to the same agency managing his gf. After that they have shared more of their relationship to the public

:rolleyes: Announced engagement on their 5th year but little brother of the man revealed that they were even engaged a year ago

:wub: Got married today SECRETLY, because all this time, the parents of the bride do not approve of the relationship 

What I am trying to say is, love waits and wins over everything if you let everything run its course. We just have to trust the process. 

We may not see things so clearly now. But we have our guts to trust and pray desperately. Soon we will all be back to Switzerland to pragalide or to LA to grocery shop. Hihihi

• Like 10
  • Love 7
  • Insightful 1

7 hours ago, TotoroSY said:

Ah Shin Hyun Joon! I know him. He's also an actor - he was the 2nd male lead in Stairway in Heaven and was mentioned in CLOY by duckling Su-Bin the kdrama addict (he was protesting to SR why he had to die in the drama lol). I also remember him mentioned during one HB interview - the MC of that interview was quoting Shin Hyun Joon praising HB (I think he said HB is good-looking and good actor, can't recall for sure). HB became shy and then thanked his sunbae. :D

So that award he was MC is the same one that HB and SYJ received the same producer's award right??

yes the 2nd lead in Ju Meok's fave drama. haha

yeah he was the MC at that Pifan awards

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Moonstarmagick said:

What I am trying to say is, love waits and wins over everything if you let everything run its course. We just have to trust the process. 

We may not see things so clearly now. But we have our guts to trust and pray desperately. Soon we will all be back to Switzerland to pragalide or to LA to grocery shop. Hihihi

Yas my girl sarah g standing up for love. Not to mention, one of her security personnels ratting out the civil wedding to her disapproving mother... and the groom punching the bodyguard out of frustration :phew: reminiscent of the scene when RJH tried to break into GSJ's paid villa to check up on YSR!!

It's best to keep our expectations low and let the universe pleasantly surprise us when the time is right :wub:

#InGroceryWeTrust

• Like 2