[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

I think KJH's response was valid. They are there to work in the firts place, so showing sense of profissionalism is the top priority for HB & SYJ. But those little moments during BTS, and filming itself gives theme freedom to show their true feelings to each other:wub: . Like we all see they were channeling there true emotions to this drama. Those heart shape eyes:love: when they look each other hayyyy. 

BinJin love makes me want to fall in love.

Lets hold our hands together shoppers and spread BinJin Love.:heart:

• Like 9
  • Love 3

I see a huge increase in rookies here.

Welcome to the thread.

Please be advised to directly DM the person.

Click the messages icon on the top right corner.

Then just click new message.

Type the persons name.

Happy messaging!

If I see more requests for DM, I will start tagging you guys with instructions....

Opkq8W.png

• Like 1
  • LOL 13
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, Sianna said:

Just want to add that in the resurfaced  negotiation promotion interview a few pages back in this thread,  HB/SYJ mentioned YJ would buy HB food/bear...and that bistro was closed..etc.  (I forgot the exact wording).  Anyways, actually in another Negotiation promo interview, the director did mention that 3 of them (director/HB/SYJ) would go have a drink and discuss about the movie together during the film production period.

@Sianna

No wonder the directors tongue slipped that one time in one of their TN press interviews. Was it the one where they were wearing matching tan/brown outfits?! He was saying something along the lines of “HB likes her more...” and SYJ and HB made shocking eye contact like the director said something out of the blue about their situation. PD-nim was always the 3rd wheel (LOL!!!) Correct me if I’m wrong. 

HB looked sad when he found out that the specific bistro closed down in this other IV. it translated that they were regulars (probably in the time of TN prod), as you mentioned

• LOL 9

I am not holding my breath anymore for a CLOY special. With everything that's happening, I doubt there will be. BinJin is already in the spotlight and it's a double-edged sword. It's a shame because all other top-raters had it. The hosts in my mind: KJH and SJH. Ahhhhh I can imagine the bickering. KJH is charming both as GSJ and his real life self.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

en they shoot, honey drips from their eyes. Both are so cool.

when they shoot, honey drips from their eyes. 

------

"Eyes dripping w/ honey" is when someone's eyes are so sweetly full of love/affection it's like they're just dripping with honey..they're custom made for each other:wub:

1h2c6xwo0ouk.gif

03b0740af017c0ad401d25df488636b6884f6f55.jpg9d92f8a444a71c97a06e8233f1f16fd09ca83ff0.jpg

• Like 3
  • Love 20
  • Awesome 1

11 minutes ago, pnaysurfer84 said:

@Sianna

No wonder the directors tongue slipped that one time in one of their TN press interviews. Was it the one where they were wearing matching tan/brown outfits?! He was saying something along the lines of “HB likes her more...” and SYJ and HB made shocking eye contact like the director said something out of the blue about their situation. PD-nim was always the 3rd wheel (LOL!!!) Correct me if I’m wrong. 

HB looked sad when he found out that the specific bistro closed down in this other IV. it translated that they were regulars (probably in the time of TN prod), as you mentioned

@pnaysurfer84 I thought that the same way as a matchmarker isn'st it? :D
The negotiation producer as the start and CLOY producer like a successor
As we see so much honey dipping eyes and lovey dovey BTS

#InProducerWeTrust

• Like 4
  • LOL 7

There’s this line that HB said in one of the Swoon videos about SYJ: Don’t be fooled by her (SYJ) smile eyes...

Well sir, I think you’ve been fooled ages ago then. You is a goner! 

And with that, good night from California from me! See y’all again soon, fellow shoppers! 

To all my fellow delulu shoppers, I’m looking at you @Walk Kindly @hma .75 and @swclw (LOL!), keep the delulu alive. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2

Hello everyone, we are hoping for the best for our Loved BinJin couple. Especially to all shippers well wishing them for a romantic relationship. I am looking the other side of it. They are not any more on their 20's but looking to their sweetness gestures. They are all mature enough to deal with it. "What if or if" they are really have a mutual understanding they really not into display of affection rather more on professional gestures. Action speaks louder than words. In my native filipino words "baka maulaw pa" so lets see what will they say soon.. Maybe also one reason to take it slow because of their statue to become high profile couple. They're possibly buying time like baby steps..~~ :love::heart:

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Wow I don't check on the forum for a few hours and we're already over 200 pages!!!! 

For the new grocery shoppers, remember that this is a shipping thread for Hyunbin and Son Yejin so let's ship them positively and welcome aboard :love::heart: 

Hidden V*ST agents, please exit the grocery :tounge_wink:

Just a tip for everyone: If you want more info from someone, please just message them directly by clicking on their name/profile instead of commenting. Let's not make this thread into a chat :sweat_smile:

• Like 9
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1

Hi Shoppers! Don't be disheartened by the KHJ interview. Binjin are always professional when they are working, nothing surprising there. Their honeyed eyes are only reserved for each other in private, lol! 

To cheer things up, everyone's just gotta watch this amazing video of Ducklings F4+1 feat YSR and RJH, with the addictive beat of Uptown Funk! It's just Brilliant and will definitely lift your mood up!!

• Like 4
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 5

Sorry but HB doesn’t just look like there’s ‘honey dripping from his eyes’, he looks like a man staring at the woman he is falling (or has fallen) for. I don’t think it’s just acting lol I think everyone is being clever with their wording during interviews :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 9

26 minutes ago, pnaysurfer84 said:

There’s this line that HB said in one of the Swoon videos about SYJ: Don’t be fooled by her (SYJ) smile eyes...

Well sir, I think you’ve been fooled ages ago then. You is a goner! 

And with that, good night from California from me! See y’all again soon, fellow shoppers! 

To all my fellow delulu shoppers, I’m looking at you @Walk Kindly @hma .75 and @swclw (LOL!), keep the delulu alive. 

@pnaysurfer84 Actually, on my deep frustrasion when first time analysis their relation, i use a lot point of view include the logic on their statement. That eyes smile include strong fact about how well they know each other.. but all of Swoon interview really jaw dropping to wacth for me.. their chemstry really hardcore. AS CLEAR AS DAY :D 

#OnHoneyDrippingEyesWeTrust
#InSomeoneWhoFooledByEyesSmileWeBelief

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3

21 minutes ago, J13 said:

Sorry but HB doesn’t just look like there’s ‘honey dripping from his eyes’, he looks like a man staring at the woman he is falling (or has fallen) for. I don’t think it’s just acting lol I think everyone is being clever with their wording during interviews :D

Yes, good point. To avoid what should be avoided. Once it leaked. They will be attached to the scandal.

• Like 1