[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

3 hours ago, Fangirlingislife said:

Hello @TotoroSY KBS Entertainment weekly main MC is Shin Hyun Joon. He is also Hb's close friend.

He was also the MC during pifan where binjin won the producer's award back in July 2014:D

Ah Shin Hyun Joon! I know him. He's also an actor - he was the 2nd male lead in Stairway in Heaven and was mentioned in CLOY by duckling Su-Bin the kdrama addict (he was protesting to SR why he had to die in the drama lol). I also remember him mentioned during one HB interview - the MC of that interview was quoting Shin Hyun Joon praising HB (I think he said HB is good-looking and good actor, can't recall for sure). HB became shy and then thanked his sunbae. :D

So that award he was MC is the same one that HB and SYJ received the same producer's award right??

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, doolyfeels said:

Omg I didn’t know that people said that about them pretending that they wished to work together in future during Nego promos so that it could look like a coincidence and fate . That makes me so mad :rage: haters just scared and jealous to admit that it IS actually fate . And the fact that they think their grocery pics would be media play too, who do they think Hyunbin and Yejin are . Like honey they don’t need media play, their OG’s in this game .

Their companies must have a huuuuge budget to pay for their LA trip, take photo and deny that rumour then hahaha (am just being sarcastic over those comments - not in any way to hit their management or something).

Nahhhh I don’t think so. The movie promotions were already over by then. Haters gonna hate, I guess.

I have some thoughts over this whole thing but will see if I can put my thoughts onto paper/keyboard. Maybe later, when I feel like it. In general, sure their job is to sell a story on the screen, but in the end, they are humans, too.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

4 minutes ago, flailingfangirl said:

Their companies must have a huuuuge budget to pay for their LA trip, take photo and deny that rumour then hahaha (am just being sarcastic over those comments - not in any way to hit their management or something).

Nahhhh I don’t think so. The movie promotions were already over by then. Haters gonna hate, I guess.

I have some thoughts over this whole thing but will see if I can put my thoughts onto paper/keyboard. Maybe later, when I feel like it. In general, sure their job is to sell a story on the screen, but in the end, they are humans, too.

I agree haters gonna hate but what pleasures me the most is that CLOY was successful in winning over them.It managed to overcome the hatred cause I hardly see any negative comments now.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, pnaysurfer84 said:

Fellow shoppers, 

If you want a DM, please just message @AnnieCheesecake

I don’t want to play police but I’ve seen so many asking for DMs while lurking today.

Much love and happy BinJin shopping! 

Thank u for that :joy: every time that I’m reading something on this thread another comment quoting me appears about the DM thing.

Just DM me privately ppl, it’s okay ;)

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Just now, eLizza said:

I agree haters gonna hate but what pleasures me the most is that CLOY was successful in winning over them.It managed to overcome the hatred cause I hardly see any negative comments now.

Yassss - when they give them hate, they give them love. And in the end, love wins!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, ChunSungIm said:

While reading this article, I was confused. Why does he use this sentence. "...........  and breathing the same air ". I even wondered, have I ever seen him this emotional? hmmmm ...

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

I will believe what KJH said in his interview if I saw a proof based on their BTS.

That's it.

How can he said there's no pinky athmosphere while the BTS videos were sweeter than actual scene? :D

Even the ahjumma said that they didn't need to use their acting skills.

Well my dear shippers,

Like what I said before, We got the evidence. It's so CLEAR about what happened behind the scene.

Dear KJH,

Are you sure no pinky atmosphere behind this scene? B)

Why can't we be at peace while shipping you, dear BinJin? :sweatingbullets:

But still, #InGroceriesWeTrust.

• Like 5
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3

Waah the threads moving so fast, just in few days this threads already passed many ups and down. Fiuuuh. Are you okay comrades? Don forget to hold on, for me still #InGorceryWeTrust :phew:

Talk about KJH interview, again I dont want to take it as serious matter when we already saw those Hospital BTS, we already witnessed their interaction and for me it still as clear as a day. :wub:

My dear comrade @AnnieCheesecakewould you mind to send DM for me too? I'm curious too when everyone asking yo to send a DM LOL :D

Afterall lets enjoy this journey together comrades, whatever the future will be lets face it together, be responsible shopper, and dont forget to pray hard until one day this ship will reach the real and right destination B)

With love,

From Indonesia :wub:

• Like 6

About KJH article I didn’t see it anything wrong . In fact I just paid attention on this part

“But when they begin shooting , he looks at her with so much love, and I was amazed by it.”

Like why some shoppers are saying that he insinuated that were nothing happening btw SYJ and HB ? I don’t understand  :crazy:.

I think would’ve be extremely unprofessional if KJH shared with the media more private interactions btw binjin, wouldn’t not be good for anyone. So I’m glad that he just let clear about their professional aspects ^^ .

• Like 9
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 2

@hma .75

I saw that new CF today too! 

A BinJin shoppers dream, for sure. 

I was watching a clip of Master In The House today, LSG guessed a song by Rain right and they showed a clip of KTH introducing him at an award show. Lol! 

A shoppers dream - if our couple end up together in the end of all this & have kids, they can be in Return of Superman tv show with HB with their little kiddos hahaha!!!

• Like 7
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4

49 minutes ago, flailingfangirl said:

TBH even BTS are also well-edited by the TV stations. Enough to get the hype going and getting enough clicks without giving away so much about the actors. Although there will be times where some actions got carried away hahahah.

So true. And boy did they get a lot of slip ups especially from HB's part. He just can't help it, can he? :D

And tbh, I love these slips up bc they feed my shipping mind well aside from #InGroceryWeTrust. Hehehe.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

@AnnieCheesecake thanks for keeping so many of us updated! Please don’t be disheartened by any rumours or articles. 

Thanks everyone for your opinions too. I find everyone’s insight interesting and valuable even if it involves a third party but completely understand why some discussions should be kept out of this forum. This is a shippers paradise after all.

After all the denying from HB’s Agency, I highly doubt anyone from the set would be encouraging the dating rumours between HB and SYJ out of respect for them. We all know SYJ has never had an offical public relationship (or any type of scandal at that) since she first stepped into the industry 20 years ago so I’m sure everyone respects her enough that they will let her decide when she wants to announce her first public relationship. Same as HB, while he has had public relationships before, he’s a well respected actor who has been in the industry for so long and I wouldn’t be surprised if he doesn’t want to announce another relationship unless it’s with the one he wants to marry. I’m sure all of the industry know to keep secrets to themselves because it’s not their business but particularly when you’re dealing with two superstars, you need to tread carefully.

I’m convinced that there’s something going on. Even if they aren’t dating yet, it says a lot for rumours to be popping up constantly between two superstars. They were spotted in the US last year and they clearly thought they wouldn’t get recognised together in an entirely different country in a random grocery store but they were mistaken. And they were trying to hide even though they were in a different country.. like they’re literally wearing caps and looking down in all of the pics lol I completely understand them just trying to take it slow though and I think these photos alone speak more than words. 

I also imagine they’d be super busy with their very packed work schedules so what’s the best way to spend time together as a famous actor/actress? Star in a drama together of course ;)

I do love how much praise they have been getting from their costars for being so kind, professional and genuine too.

Ok that’s enough from my shipper mind haha have a wonderful morning/day/night fellow shippers wherever you are in the world! :blush:

• Like 9
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, doolyfeels said:

What does everyone think of Kim Junghyun’s interview??? he said

"A lot of people think that Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin are affectionate even when the cameras aren't rolling, but that actually isn't true."

The actor continued, "When they are rehearsing before the actual shooting, there is no sparkle in their eyes. But as soon as the cameras start to roll, their eyes fill up with love."

He went on, "After seeing that, I was just impressed. I was like, 'How is it even possible to switch from this to that so fast?' They are very professional, and I felt honored to have worked with them."

Low key hurts my fragile heart lol , but then again a lot of supporting casts wouldn’t even know if they were dating . Example, in DOTS Onew had no idea that SongSong couple were dating / going to be married until he heard the news .

If they are not a couple, fine. But this interview statement is so pointed and random that it's kind of funny.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1