[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

The poster looks so intense, like giving off individual's character. HB looks like a statue :D SYJ stood out with the red dress. The poster gives off serious story rather than a romcom. The story seems to touch on comedy, melo, action, and mystery. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1

14 hours ago, Brokenwings said:

Last but not least, thank you KimSooHanMoo for all the English translations, love your posts about HB. Much appreciated for your time and effort :wub:

Thank you so much for your appreciation! You have just made all my effort worthwhile haha..I had been communicating with his Chinese fans all this while (also his official Fanclub has got only the Korean, Japanese and Chinese arms only, so most of us who can understand Chinese are more plugged in with his Chinese fan groups). Made the decision to actively promote Crash Landing a few months back coz I saw that many of his intl fans are fans after MoA. And I wasn’t sure if the drama would be adequately promoted by these new fans. But now, many have come on board and so I am really happy! Am glad I made that choice coz it’s a lot more fun for me to interact in English as English is my first language! :lol: 
I am really looking forward to our interactions here as well as in the drama thread.

@Xoxo Welcome! Welcome! I have not been a shipper myself too haha..am still learning, so you are doing better than me since you consider yourself to have graduated haha..:D

Since I am here, will share this. But please take this with a huge spoonful of frivolity and just take it as a fun fact. :D

GwkEAnq.jpg

Pvjab3Q.jpg

First pic is from a fan who posted on weibo about seeing Hyun Bin everywhere. Second pic is taken from my google search under “image”. I don’t know the source haha..

Hyun Bin has been Mediheal’s endorser since the start of this brand - think it was 2013 if I am not wrong. Mediheal is a house brand of L & P Cosmetics. Learned from someone that Son Yejin became an endorser of Manyo this year (do correct me if I am wrong about this - as I have said, I am a fan of Hyun Bin and so I am only in tune with his activities). Manyo is another brand belonging to L & P Cosmetics and from these pics it looks like both brands are housed in Mediheal’s shops. When I was in Seoul in April I didn’t see Son Yejin’s pics and I don’t think Mediheal’s shops had any other brands (or if there was I didn’t notice haha). According to a few of his C fans these shops have got their posters in their shop fronts now. Haha..I am now half wondering if Hyun Bin had connected L&P with Son Yejin B)B)

• Like 1
  • Love 9
  • Insightful 1

@Sak Cien

I don't know either because i don't understand Korean.

But if based on the clip i posted above,they didn't denied it directly.

HB said he want to worj with SYJ again after Nego,SYJ inpires him.

SYJ said the same thing and wished HB take the role.

They enjoy working together.

The reporter and host also mention 'good friends'..'close friends'..

Maybe we should wait @KimSooHanMoo to translate if there is a part they were asked about the rumor.

• Love 4

@cybertron terimakasih sis untuk jawaban anda.saya sebenarnya ingin sekali mendengar dari mereka berdua untuk mengklarifikasi hubungan mereka.saya sangat mengharapkannya.

Untuk saudaraku @KimSooHanMoo,saya sangat menunggu terjemahan anda dan pandangan anda tentang hubungan antara hyunbin dan sonyejin.saya sangat mengharapkannya.karena di negara saya,orang-orang menyebutkan dan bahkan media tertentu kalau mereka berdua menyangkal hubungan ini.saya ingin saudaraku @KimSooHanMoo untuk berbagi pandangan dan pengetahuannya disini.saya sangat - sangat berterimakasih dan kiranya anda berkenan,karena saya tahu anda sudah lama mengikuti hyunbin sejak awal.terimakasih banyak @cybertron dan @KimSooHanMoo.

• Love 2

2 minutes ago, Sak Cien said:

@cybertron terimakasih sis untuk jawaban anda.saya sebenarnya ingin sekali mendengar dari mereka berdua untuk mengklarifikasi hubungan mereka.saya sangat mengharapkannya.

Untuk saudaraku @KimSooHanMoo,saya sangat menunggu terjemahan anda dan pandangan anda tentang hubungan antara hyunbin dan sonyejin.saya sangat mengharapkannya.karena di negara saya,orang-orang menyebutkan dan bahkan media tertentu kalau mereka berdua menyangkal hubungan ini.saya ingin saudaraku @KimSooHanMoo untuk berbagi pandangan dan pengetahuannya disini.saya sangat - sangat berterimakasih dan kiranya anda berkenan,karena saya tahu anda sudah lama mengikuti hyunbin sejak awal.terimakasih banyak @cybertron dan @KimSooHanMoo.

You are welcome.

Honestly,i dont want them to admit they are dating.

Just announce when they already have a wedding date.

• Love 4

1 hour ago, Sak Cien said:

@cybertron please ask,are hyunbin and sonyejin responding about their dating rumors?do they both still deny it?because i read from one of the media in my country,if they keep denying it.thank you 

Don't rush them. As what the host said:she can tell that hb and syj are considerate and understand each other well as "CLOSE FRIENDS". So for us as fans we just have to be patience and be considerate as like them:kiss_wink:... 

• Love 2
  • Insightful 1

They did answer their dating rumors when asked during the press con. They didn't denied it, so technically maybe its a way of saying Yes, we are :lol: in the most subtle way. I could be wrong (which I hope I'm not :sweatingbullets:)

That article is published by soompi

• Like 3
  • Love 1