[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

2 hours ago, Jemrie said:

our shipped couple is smooth sailing (thou they may have few bumps),we will just patiently wait to be landed!!jfbq00182070329a.gif?w=150&h=150

"People who are meant to be together will always find their way back to each other"

:wub: Let's support them and help them to protect their beautiful relationship (called “close friendship” but clearly a special one between them!)  

btw, I don’t recall having seeing the last pic!?? It was not aired in the epilogue. Where was it showed? Which BTS? I don’t recall! Awww these two :wub:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

10 minutes ago, sussieh said:

:wub: Let's support them and help them to protect their beautiful relationship (called “close friendship” but clearly a special one between them!)  

btw, I don’t recall having seeing the last pic!?? It was not aired in the epilogue. Where was it showed? Which BTS? I don’t recall! Awww these two :wub:

I found it on insta ac 

I think it was, one of paparazzi shot:ph34r:. You right it wasn't in drama or BTS or still cut.

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6

Based from what I read about the SYJ and HB and watched from their BTS and other videos, it all gave me a sense of déjà vu from my original OTP, a local showbiz couple, who is sailing smoothly.

To give a background:

Spoiler

The guy is a sought after actor/dancer/model and considered the ultimate heartthrob. He met his lady love when he was asked to do a surprise cameo on her first movie (she was very young then but her beauty was already being raved by everyone). She made a huge impact on him when she cried after seeing him and couldn’t forget her. Apparently, she was his crush and his appearance on her final scene in the movie really took her by surprise.

After few years, he was asked to do a movie with a solid casting. Because he was sought after and currently doing several projects, he declined even with the prospect of getting blockbuster hit. He immediately accepted after several attempts when he learned that future lady-love will be there as his “best friend” but with only few scenes in the movie.

They only have one scene in the movie together (their final scene) that is not romantic nor brotherly but people were amazed with their strong chemistry that everyone in the industry where talking about it. They were looking at each other face to face with one line and sparks were flying everywhere and you can’t help but gushed. Too bad it has to be edited short since according to the production team the story will not make any sense anymore. The BTS says a lot though.

Immediately after the movie, the guy made a bold request to one of the executives if they can have a show together where they can more screen time together. It was approved and it has the shortest TV preparation and aired in primetime.

Their award winning director was also surprised by what she sees. The chemistry was very strong and there’s sparks in their eyes whenever their together but off-screen at the beginning there’s awkwardness. Their team up was just an experiment but it got the country hooked and the location they shoot became a tourist attraction. In short, the project gave them time to know each other and that’s where they both fell in love.

I’ve seen a lot of mirroring in their actions, the way they speak, the secret “dates”, the way the guy can’t help but stare at the girl regardless of where they are, the way she always slaps him, the private jokes they have during shoots.

There was denial of what they have for years but you can tell from their actions and the way they look at each other that there’s something between them. The guy is so playful and affectionate, and the girl always hit him all the time to make him stop. Fast forward, after years of denial they forced to admit in national TV that they’ve been together for years through a game the host concocted.

If you look up her name, she’s been listed consistently as the most beautiful face in the world in the past 4 years.

Regarding SYJ and HB, I can see the pattern here. The denial but the sightings and photos of them together says otherwise. Plus their flirty actions where everyone just watch them in their own little bubble.

Perhaps SYJ already got admiration to HB (as per her statement in Compliment me video) since she was younger. The movie couch interview is very revealing too. HB was often caught off guard whenever she answers simple questions about how she knows HB. SYJ probably got disappointed that they never had the chance to work together but she was really looking forward to it. Thank you casting director of The Negotiation for making it happen. HB might be busy but he couldn’t pass the opportunity to work and be with SYJ again that’s why he accepted the role.  This for me is his second wind as well, both in career and in “personal” life. Good things indeed comes to those who wait.

Just finished watching the episode 10.5 and the reunion scene after the abduction where they have to act in front of “JH parents” it’s so funny that JH’s father in the show was spot-on  and very much in character when he asked them to go away since he couldn’t stand what his son is doing in front of him was spot on (or perhaps the two are doing like two teenagers).

They were rehearsing and they have their private jokes “you’re funnier” and SYJ couldn’t hold her laughter while taping. If you will closely, they were not in the frame when JH’s father shot was being taken when he was showing grimaced seeing JH and Seri sweet scene together.  The two got a private joke that they were having difficulty not to laugh during the shoot. I wonder what the other prod team can share about these two.  But my guess is, they’re both well-loved and highly respected, they will try to protect them by not divulging anything.

I’m not sure how HB is off-screen, but I think one of the attractions of SYJ is her being childish. He’s a CEO and people probably got an impression of him that intimidates them, but SYJ being her sweet her. She was able to let him loose from that stigma and enjoy their time together despite the grueling and hectic schedule during the shoot.

The changes in them individually and seeing them together has further fuel the speculations about them “dating”. It was often mentioned in the TV special that HB is a prankster. I wonder if it’s just to her or to everyone in the set.

I’ve said it before and I’ve said it again, there’s “something” between the two of them. It’s nice, sweet and very precious.

As I’ve said before in per my previous OTP, we’re just spectators to what’s happening between HB and SYJ. Let us enjoy their journey. Forget about the past and the wrong trains in their journey. It’s the final destination that matters.

I hope HB walk the talk and remember his choice given by Seri while he was in the hospital, just go as usual and don’t put any pressure. But since they’re not getting any younger, I hope they realized that it’s lonely and sad in the top. It’s nice to have someone to share it with you and make time so you can have babies.

• Like 17
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 1

16 minutes ago, itsmeehLala . said:

Based from what I read about the SYJ and HB and watched from their BTS and other videos, it all gave me a sense of déjà vu from my original OTP, a local showbiz couple, who is sailing smoothly.

To give a background:

Reveal hidden contents

The guy is a sought after actor/dancer/model and considered the ultimate heartthrob. He met his lady love when he was asked to do a surprise cameo on her first movie (she was very young then but her beauty was already being raved by everyone). She made a huge impact on him when she cried after seeing him and couldn’t forget her. Apparently, she was his crush and his appearance on her final scene in the movie really took her by surprise.

After few years, he was asked to do a movie with a solid casting. Because he was sought after and currently doing several projects, he declined even with the prospect of getting blockbuster hit. He immediately accepted after several attempts when he learned that future lady-love will be there as his “best friend” but with only few scenes in the movie.

They only have one scene in the movie together (their final scene) that is not romantic nor brotherly but people were amazed with their strong chemistry that everyone in the industry where talking about it. They were looking at each other face to face with one line and sparks were flying everywhere and you can’t help but gushed. Too bad it has to be edited short since according to the production team the story will not make any sense anymore. The BTS says a lot though.

Immediately after the movie, the guy made a bold request to one of the executives if they can have a show together where they can more screen time together. It was approved and it has the shortest TV preparation and aired in primetime.

Their award winning director was also surprised by what she sees. The chemistry was very strong and there’s sparks in their eyes whenever their together but off-screen at the beginning there’s awkwardness. Their team up was just an experiment but it got the country hooked and the location they shoot became a tourist attraction. In short, the project gave them time to know each other and that’s where they both fell in love.

I’ve seen a lot of mirroring in their actions, the way they speak, the secret “dates”, the way the guy can’t help but stare at the girl regardless of where they are, the way she always slaps him, the private jokes they have during shoots.

There was denial of what they have for years but you can tell from their actions and the way they look at each other that there’s something between them. The guy is so playful and affectionate, and the girl always hit him all the time to make him stop. Fast forward, after years of denial they forced to admit in national TV that they’ve been together for years through a game the host concocted.

If you look up her name, she’s been listed consistently as the most beautiful face in the world in the past 4 years.

Who is this couple? I was wondering if it's a fanfic about how binjin couple met..too many similarities. Is it? I'm confused :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Omg this moves so fast but I read most, and I feel like you all are inside my head on most thoughts regarding Binjin haha. So nice to relate!

That recently uploaded interview during the negotiations press was sooo cute, so chilled and they were almost casually flirting with each other :love:  The implication that they've gone out to eat regularly, and that was like during the early stage of their "friendliness"... it's weird though that perception that HB has been persistently so called rejecting SYJ is so offensive. We can clearly see that that's not the case, if he was so irritated by all of it, why doesn't he distance himself from her then. If anything, he can hardly stay away, from where we're standing anyway :smirk:

Anddddd I can't get over that scene of HB twirling SYJ around, I agree with you guys, it wasn't cause he lost balance, definitely looked like it was on purpose, that was my initial thought but the captions implied he lost balance, hah! But yeah the more I watch it, the more I feel like that's it right there, like there's something there definitely. The look on his face at the time and the glee on her face, gah!

But I'm not sure what the manner hands are about, I thought he was just teasing her and after you can clearly see he was holding onto her as well to make sure she didn't fall.

Bin-shiiiiiii, put a ring on it already, don't be nervous like RJH :tounge_xd:

• Like 2
  • LOL 9
  • Love 6

I don't know, if just only me.. the more i read that, the more romantic its sounds.. something like deep desire and longing..

“I wanted to try acting with her in the same space, making eye contact, and breathing the same air, and that opportunity came quickly.”

— Hyun Bin about Son Ye Jin

• Like 12
  • Love 8

HB wanted to try acting with her in the same space, making eye contact, and breathing the same air. But even when they're not acting anymore, HB still want to make eye contact as can be seen in their CloY interviews. The way he stares at SYJ says it all.

With regards to manner-hands, yep he does the "patting" but cant' help it because HB ends it with a squeeze, his strategy I guess. 

• Like 10
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, itsmeehLala . said:

To give a background:

Hide contents

Regarding SYJ and HB, I can see the pattern here. The denial but the sightings and photos of them together says otherwise. Plus their flirty actions where everyone just watch them in their own little bubble.

Perhaps SYJ already got admiration to HB (as per her statement in Compliment me video) since she was younger. The movie couch interview is very revealing too. HB was often caught off guard whenever she answers simple questions about how she knows HB. SYJ probably got disappointed that they never had the chance to work together but she was really looking forward to it. Thank you casting director of The Negotiation for making it happen. HB might be busy but he couldn’t pass the opportunity to work and be with SYJ again that’s why he accepted the role.  This for me is his second wind as well, both in career and in “personal” life. Good things indeed comes to those who wait.

Just finished watching the episode 10.5 and the reunion scene after the abduction where they have to act in front of “JH parents” it’s so funny that JH’s father in the show was spot-on  and very much in character when he asked them to go away since he couldn’t stand what his son is doing in front of him was spot on (or perhaps the two are doing like two teenagers).

They were rehearsing and they have their private jokes “you’re funnier” and SYJ couldn’t hold her laughter while taping. If you will closely, they were not in the frame when JH’s father shot was being taken when he was showing grimaced seeing JH and Seri sweet scene together.  The two got a private joke that they were having difficulty not to laugh during the shoot. I wonder what the other prod team can share about these two.  But my guess is, they’re both well-loved and highly respected, they will try to protect them by not divulging anything.

I’m not sure how HB is off-screen, but I think one of the attractions of SYJ is her being childish. He’s a CEO and people probably got an impression of him that intimidates them, but SYJ being her sweet her. She was able to let him loose from that stigma and enjoy their time together despite the grueling and hectic schedule during the shoot.

The changes in them individually and seeing them together has further fuel the speculations about them “dating”. It was often mentioned in the TV special that HB is a prankster. I wonder if it’s just to her or to everyone in the set.

I’ve said it before and I’ve said it again, there’s “something” between the two of them. It’s nice, sweet and very precious.

As I’ve said before in per my previous OTP, we’re just spectators to what’s happening between HB and SYJ. Let us enjoy their journey. Forget about the past and the wrong trains in their journey. It’s the final destination that matters.

I hope HB walk the talk and remember his choice given by Seri while he was in the hospital, just go as usual and don’t put any pressure. But since they’re not getting any younger, I hope they realized that it’s lonely and sad in the top. It’s nice to have someone to share it with you and make time so you can have babies.

Omo i know who those are!!! Hihi 

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, Hyun_Bin_Boo said:

Who is this couple? I was wondering if it's a fanfic about how binjin couple met..too many similarities. Is it? I'm confused :lol:

They're famous actors in Asia. it's not fiction. Great story eh?

I got hooked because of their story. The same as HB and SYJ thats why i'm shipping them. I have the same gut feeling and all the same words i've used before (i.e. mirroring, strong chemistry, denial, secret meetings, etc), it's like a deja vu to me.

I got the same feeling with SongSong couple and i shipped them before.  So i hope i got it right again this time.

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Vast announced (even tho it says for over a month on HB vast page) that he is confirmed to start filming for a movie Bargaining....lol does he pick these kind of titles on purpose? :lol: looks like he still hasn't move on from Negotiation* wink wink *

17 minutes ago, Fanina Fanina said:

Omo i know who those are!!! Hihi 

Was this the couple that outed themselves during an IV in the back seat of a car or taxi during some show?? :Dcan't remember the exact names

• Like 1

what is the timeline correct

the grocery shop together  then they casted on sarangui boolshicak ?

i mean maybe ah crap we got spotted and its already confirmed. thats was bold move for me,you always avoid scandal but it clear when he or she played a couple in a drama .

Guys, can this be really one reason why our BinJin has not been seen celebrating with the staff and crew of CLOY apart from their workloads? I read somewhere that YJ has not been feeling really well in the last filming days. I hope she recovers her strength fully. 

Article on SK ranking highest in Coronavirus cases count outside China. 

https://www.facebook.com/310621318958658/posts/3209964029024358/

• Sad 6