[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

4 hours ago, jane snow said:

okay Iv been meaning to ask this...if ever YJ's new movie will push through... knowing theres a lil bit of bad news with the lead actor?

I was looking forward to Boston 1974 movie too https://www.hancinema.net/korean_movie_Boston_1947.php

as Son Ye Jin - Korean Box Office Queen will costar with Korean Box Office King - Ha Jung Woo.

But I'm not sure SYJ will star in this movie anymore, as the movie started shooting while SYJ was filming CLOY.

Waiting for updates from Hancinema. 

• Like 2

Omg, does anyone know the full video of this vid or where is it from? I cant find it anywhere in the bts, is this from the special eps?

Their laughs are so pure and sweet. Mr CEO just cant help but imitating his "very close friend" hmmm :P 

Ps: dont know why but i find their lips biting are kind of hot?! Maybe beacuse im just too obsessed about them :sweatingbullets:

• Like 4
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

15 minutes ago, Kcharisma said:

If it’s not with SYJ, I wouldn’t feel HB so charming!! 

Totally agree.Watched him in Secret Garden last year and was not much impressed .But now he glows so much...I feel I have got a new pair of eyes and sometimes think that how could i fail to recognise such a handsome hunk.But SYJ beauty really struck me when first watched her in the Secret Garden cameo.For me she is the most beautiful actress .(Even better than SHK)

• Like 11
  • Love 10

Hi. I’ve been lurking since the last page was page 34. It has been exponentially getting more response each day, I check at least 20x a day just to keep up. Lol. 

A few points:

1. The picture taking in front of the green screen- it was their last film shooting day and you can clearly see from their faces than HB is sad and YJ is crying. That’s why he had to side-hug her and comfort her.

2. Grocery shopping in LA. Even if they were just close friends, if they only met once, they shouldn’t spend it grocery shopping. So definitely they spent more time together than documented by fans. 

3. They are professionals and they want to keep that image and protect their careers. I’m pretty sure they’re dating. 

• Like 15

1 hour ago, TotoroSY said:

they are able to stop them from doing that?

YES they are. HB has a company and is a Top A-lister and YJ also is a A-lister actress and both of them are sooooo powerful in k-ent industry so they can do everything:D

• Like 16
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

On 12/28/2019 at 3:00 PM, Sak Cien said:

Is this picture what you meant?

Hello! Silent lurker here. I’m very curious about this picture from their Mongolia trip but it’s not showing :( may I kindly ask if anyone still has this picture saved? May you please post it? 

thank you you so much!! 

BINJIN COUPLE FIGHTING!

• Like 1

I'm sorry guys but I think Hb sees Yj just as a friend

Spoiler

who he wants to eat alive:naughty:  Seriously I want to know what he is thinking here?:sweatingbullets:

I think we should believe them when they say they are just friends 

Spoiler

HB : Yes eating good things is good:naughty:

just friends my foot !!

Spoiler

hahha VAST I hope you got tricked and don't end up clicking on spoiler button because  I don't check my dms bye:P

• Like 1
  • LOL 19

I’m going to de-lurk because it seems to be a good time. 

Well hello again, shoppers. 

Per @Kabler, wether or not that ex went to the same filming sights in Switzerland, to those shoppers that think that “WHAT?! Why there?!”

Well, those are beautiful places and are tourist spots.

I myself is planning a Switzerland holiday bc it’s my dream destination.

And that ex went in August 2019. 

CLOY filming might have started in Switzerland in Mid to late Sept 2019(?) - correct me if I’m wrong.

So, @AnnieCheesecake and fellow shoppers don’t be moved too easily. 

Back to lurking...

#anexisanexforareason

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 5