[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

At this point I’m pretty convinced HB and SYJ picked the first “okay” romantic drama so they could go public with their relationship. Maybe they’ll rushing into the wedding... who knows? :lol: I bet they’re definitely going public after the drama ends.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8

15 hours ago, aisling said:

At this point I’m pretty convinced HB and SYJ picked the first “okay” romantic drama so they could go public with their relationship. Maybe they’ll rushing into the wedding... who knows? :lol: I bet they’re definitely going public after the drama ends.

I would love too seeing them to that bond of marriage as much as we want to. I do keep them in my prayers. But it looks like both are just friends/close friends. No hints that can triggered to more than close friends based on that latest video. Staring/smiling is a normal for Hb base on his interview (taxiliveshow with leeyoungja) he likes to stare when someone is talking meaning he wants to understand the ideas or concept on what they are talking about, so the interviewee said pls dont get him wrong. 

Just opinion only. 1) I think SYJ is much willing to settle down anytime now comparing to HB. She is more settle than HB. HB as we all know has lots of responsibility managing his own agency perhaps settling down is not on his list yet. Moreover, men can settle down even at late of their age, they aren't the one will get pregnant its a fact.

2) We keep pushing them to be a real couple, but the truth is we don't know whether HB was actually courting SYJ. But i am so happy fangirling to this two beautiful soul until they disband their friendship. Disappointments is part of being a fan girl:D

3) Still holding to my thoughts that maybe they are dating secretly just to make me happy:lol:

Only Heaven knows. 

Can't wait for their beautiful drama!!!

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

17 hours ago, aisling said:

We still pray for the best for their happiness.seen from the latest interview video,their relationship is very close,compared to the time of the promo negotiation period last year.seen from the latest video today,they look very comfortable with each other.if seen from almost everything hyunbin's video interview with another prominent woman,hyunbin's gaze toward sonyejin looks more very different.His eyes are very sparkling,especially when hyunbin interprets yoon...se...ri...Hyunbin also provides answers that match the nature of yoonseri with sonyejin is 70%,it can be said hyunbin is very familiar with the nature and personality of sonyejin.

• Like 4
  • Love 2

5 hours ago, Loveumore said:

No hints that can triggered to more than close friends based on that latest video. Staring/smiling is a normal for Hb base on his interview (taxiliveshow with leeyoungja) he likes to stare when someone is talking meaning he wants to understand the ideas or concept on what they are talking about, so the interviewee said pls dont get him wrong. 

Is it true that he stares intensely to all people he talks to like the way he did on his latest interview with Son Ye Jin? Could you post that video here? I saw some of his interviews with other actresses and I noticed he stared at them too but not that intense. Why did he have to stare at her for so long just like trying to figure out who she really is.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 2

I would like to know too.

Because from what i read on ig,on yt and chatting with my friend,he never stare to other actress like that..

But well,whatever pics,whatever stare he gaves to his other leading or with SYJ,it still can’t beat the grocery shopping picB):P

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

15 hours ago, Loveumore said:

No hints that can triggered to more than close friends based on that latest video. Staring/smiling is a normal for Hb base on his interview (taxiliveshow with leeyoungja) he likes to stare when someone is talking meaning he wants to understand the ideas or concept on what they are talking about, so the interviewee said pls dont get him wrong. 

I though we can't compare HB-LeeYoungJa with HB-SYJ. 

It's different.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

3 hours ago, cybertron said:

I would like to know too.

Because from what i read on ig,on yt and chatting with my friend,he never stare to other actress like that..

But well,whatever pics,whatever stare he gaves to his other leading or with SYJ,it still can’t beat the grocery shopping picB):P

Yeah right,nothing can beat the picture of grocery shopping.Sonyejin is a very careful person in terms of having a special relationship with his male friends.maybe sonyejin has a special standard for a man who is his choise,and maybe it's in hyunbin.so sonyejin opens his heart to get to know closer and deeper about hyunbin's figure.they are currently really very close.i pray and hope that the relationship between the two of them is getting stronger and closer,understanding  each other and getting to know each other,and the rest is for God to work on the life of this beautiful couple.

• Like 6

10 hours ago, thi2018 said:

Is it true that he stares intensely to all people he talks to like the way he did on his latest interview with Son Ye Jin? Could you post that video here? I saw some of his interviews with other actresses and I noticed he stared at them too but not that intense. Why did he have to stare at her for so long just like trying to figure out who she really is.

Truly sorry sisters if my post makes each and everyone upset. As a matter of fact i love our sisterhood here for the binjin but we have our own definition of shipping:). For me as long as they are together as friends then i am rooting for them individually as actors. If both would confirm then its a leap for joy coz our prayers has been answered and it won't stop there still to be prayed for until they will reach to that bond of marriage:innocent:. Its just that i don't really assume or put something a feeling about his staring intensely to syj, though i do keep watching their video coz it made me happy seeing how happy there are:wub:

Also i don't know how to post a photo here. Thanks!!! 

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

On 11/19/2019 at 5:05 PM, peggygordon said:

I though we can't compare HB-LeeYoungJa with HB-SYJ. 

It's different.

I apologized dearly if i generalize his staring from youngja to all. I really don't assume sisters until confirmation of relationship or breaking news that both are getting married. 

However still wishing for their endeavors and cheer them on. 

Thanks for posting that video sis:heart:

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images, gifs, or videos.
  • Like 3

For all shippers in almost all shipping threads, 99% we are shipping when there is no confirmation of relationship. We base on our feelings, our institution and pictures, videos.... If like you say, as long as both sides' companies still say they are not an item, then shippers believe they are not an item but friends, then what is the point of being a shipper? Of shipping them? Of remaining these shipping threads?Just wait until the companies confirm and create a shipping thread and ship them?

I think if you choose to involve in a shipping thread, it's not appropriate try to show that this couple is just normal friends. Some people can find it annoying and uncomfortable.

Of course, it's my own opinion and i will not apply it for other people here.

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 3

Regarding hyunbin staring at his leading female friend like the video above,isn't that time hyunbin still bound by a special relationship with someone?how could someone who is still in a special relationship,can look at another woman with a heart?

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2

LOL whoever you are, don't you think it's ridiculous to come to a shipping thread and tell shipper not to go beyond boundaries when we are shipping him with an actress who has collaborated with him twice? We can create shipping thread of whoever we want to, even if they don't even work together.

And what is go beyond boundaries? Did we say they are lying? Did we say bad things about them? Creating this thread doesn't mean we think they are lying or doubt their previous announcement.You think his eyes are the same with other actresses, and we say they aren't. What's the point of us going beyond boundaries?

And of course if in public, people say Hyun Bin and Ye Jin are just friends, i don't know about others, i myself will absolutely ignore them and won't even argue. But here, in a shipping thread, whoever comes here means they have the faith that they are dating or in a very special relationship. Then how can we not be annoyed or uncomfortable when some people butt in and say they are just friends? Even if they're Hyun Bin or Ye Jin fans. They can't stop us from shipping them .Like seriously, don't you know how a shipping thread works?

If you think they are friends, to the finest, noone can stop you. But if you try to show and prove it in a shipping thread, I think the problem here is you are choosing a wrong place.

• Like 4
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1

Actually if you really understand about hyunbin,you will know the side of a hyunbin who really respects a woman.hyunbin really respects sonyejin,he really admires sonyejin personality.i have never heard and seen in all of his interviews with other prominent female friends,that he wants to come back to work on a different project.i can see and feel that from hyunbin's side,he wants to get to know and understand the personality of sonyejin therefore.i carry this couple,really hoping their relationship will be stronger and closer.

• Like 2
  • Love 6

Sorry for the interrupt.

Since my english is limited,so it is better for me to leave a short comment.

In case you forgot or overlooked.

At the top of this page,it clearly stated “shippers paradise”.. .and the title is HYUN BIN :heart: SON YE JIN which is this thread is for BinJin’s shipper only.

With much respect and as the creator of this thread,i would like to say non shippers are not welcome here..

Previously when we talk about BinJin at SYJ’s thread,someone ask us to talk about it at shipper thread.

Now we open our own ship thread,so please don’t ruin it.

If you are HB’s fans,u can go to his thread.

And if you are SYJ’s fans,u can spend time at her thread.

If u are a shipper for other couple,please go there.

U can spend your time at any thread,but please just dont disturb and ruin BinJin’s shipper mood..

Lastly,sorry if this sounds rude.:D

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10
  • Awesome 2

When one chooses to participate in a shipping forum, one knows firsthand that “shipping” means supporting a couple by either 1a) wanting them to be a couple in real life, believing that there’s a possibility there could be romance in the future or believing that they are already a couple OR 2)loving their partnership/coupling as their drama characters. Let’s make that clear here. There are even shipper threads in soompi with one of them already married or publicly involved with someone else, yet they still exist.  Limiting how this thread should be run and imposing one’s belief on other participants here who may have a different opinion from yours is not right. . As an individual’s opinion in shipping a couple is based on the summary of his own personal experiences in life and romantic relationships, as well as how good he is in interpreting body languages, I wouldn’t dare to impose mine on others.

And, labeling only those fans as “real” fans of HB & SYJ who holds the same opinion as yours is something I totally disagree with. If others here are firmly convinced that both HB & SYJ are already a couple or ship them based on the grocery shopping pics, let them. It’s their own opinion and this does not definitely make them less of a fan. The same way, the opinion of others that they are only just friends and that there’s nothing special at all should be respected by us shippers too. But it is quite intrusive though to post that opinion here knowing that this is a shipper thread in the first place. Don’t rain on other’s parade, as the saying goes.

I have watched the vids on this page carefully, as I have also watched countless time other past vids of HB & SYJ, personally it is my opinion that HB looks/stares at SYJ differently from other females. It is my opinion that HB’s eyes sparkles and lights up when he looks at SYJ. It is my opinion that HB treats SYJ specially, and vice versa as well. It wouldn’t matter to me if others don’t see the same way and I won’t venture to convince them otherwise. But I do admit that it encourages me if I read posts having the same observations as mine. And, btw, many share the same opinion as mine if you read comments in YT/IG/news posts… And yes, I am speaking also as a longtime fan of HB as well as a longtime fan of SYJ.

• Like 7
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2

As a Binnie fan, let me just weigh in on that Secret Garden clip that has just been shared. Hyun Bin was in a public relationship with another at that point in time. Thereafter he went on to have another public relationship with another actress in 2016. He announced it himself and they were seen having meals together etc before they broke up a year or slightly less later. I won’t mention their names out of respect for Hyun Bin and the women involved as he’s no longer in a relationship with them.

So, as far as I am concerned, it is a fact that the SEGA couple never happened. So if the intention of that post and sharing the clips here is to show that he’s into that actress, then I do think that that’s taking shipping to a delusional level. As a matter of fact, they are still friends as he did mention contacting her when the ex-President Park Geun Hye masquerading as GilRaIm incident happened in 2017 (?)(can’t remember the year; it’s either 2016 or 2017). So yes, if the intention is that, then let me point out the facts to you. If the intention isn’t that, then let me point out that the clips shared are inappropriate in this thread as this thread is a Binjin thread meant for Binjin shippers. It’s like invading a Binshin shipper thread with Binjin shipping materials just to cause unhappiness. As a Hyun Bin fan first and foremost, I don’t think that is an action out of love for Hyun Bin.

Also Crash Landing on You is his upcoming drama..and Two Ri shipping is the right thing to promote. Why bring his previous drama here? Shouldn’t his fans promote Two Ri shipping? Even Hyun Bin himself is promoting Two Ri shipping for his drama!

We may all disagree as to how far we want to believe that they are together- whether close friends or more etc - the fact is that he has said they are close. And the fact is that he has said so many times since Negotiation days that he wants to work with SYJ again in a romance project. If one is a true fan, shouldn’t one respect his wish? Shouldn’t one be happy to support fans who love both of them? 

I am not interested to argue with anyone as to whether “close” means anything more than platonic etc. For me, having read that he has said that they are close friends is good enough. It’s just like his friendship with Jang Dong Geon. Accepting that they are good friends who travel together is good enough. There’s no need for splitting of hairs and arguing if it’s just “close friends” etc...And whether the grocery shopping and the other rumored or reported sightings amount to anything more than just “friends” etc isn’t something that true fans should argue about because at the end of the day, we will not know. If you are not comfortable with jumping to any kind of conclusions then just stay away from reading this thread. As for

me, I am not jumping to any kind of conclusions but I enjoy seeing them together and that’s why I post here whenever I need an outlet to share about my joys in seeing them together. Thus far, of all his co-leads, this is the pairing that I love seeing the most. I didn’t bother with his previous public relationships but stayed as a fan. This time round, being happy to see them together isn’t going to change anything either. At the end of the day, whatever the real situation is, I remain a fan of Hyun Bin and that won’t change whether he is or is not together with so and so. If like me, you are not supportive of Binjin as I was not supportive of him with his Worlds Within counterpart, then just remain silent and continue to support him in his projects. Supporting him as an actor and respecting his choices and privacy require that true fans do that.

Let me end by saying that Binjin shipping isn’t that “abnormal” or “unexpected”. Even Korea’s most loved celebrity figure, Yoo Jae Sook has said that so many people wish that they are together. 

• Like 2
  • Love 15
  • Insightful 1

So we"ve been pested here with non shippers  and those pretending to be one.. kudos to @cybertron for being very nice to explain this forum and even telling them so nicely to not visit here if your not a believer of this ship. As for me i dont get people lurking around a happy place and tries to ruin the happiness.  Anyway BinJin for the win!  I love it that we rule this thread ..HyunBin and SonYejin is love! coz this thread is what this is all about! 

• Like 3
  • Love 5

4 hours ago, KimSooHanMoo said:

Let me end by saying that Binjin shipping isn’t that “abnormal” or “unexpected”. Even Korea’s most loved celebrity figure, Yoo Jae Sook has said that so many people wish that they are together. 

I am interested to know more about the last sentence.

Can u post the clip or article about that.

I really like to watch or read when other people in Korea industry talk/discuss about BinJin.

• Like 3
  • Unamused 1
  • Love 3