[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Technically the cross border scene was the last filming the had together for both HB and YJ since drama ending was preshot at Swiss. Think about it in linear/ real life timeline. It was such heavy and heart wrenching moment. So HB and YJ must pat at each other back big time. Now let’s move on to real life in ending please. 

• Like 12
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, Yi Gui said:

https://img3.doubanio.com/view/group_topic/l/public/p246688453.webp

https://img3.doubanio.com/view/group_topic/l/public/p246688454.webp

Credits to Douban User

`p246688454.webpp246688453.webp

We exceeded 22% !!! They should get married right away!!!:wub:

(PS: don't believe Wiki CLOY, not reliable!)

Hahaha, I think Hyun bin predicted it from the start. In their first interview for TVN he said to Son Ye Jin: "saturday - Sunday appart...people going to like it". And he was so right, best scene couple ever and forever. And now it was pretty obvious, the best raiting for the final. Also he seems to push it harder now, he don't try to stay professional, stoic anymore, but i like it so much:love:. This hug could be more passionate if she wouldn't pay attention to people and cameras like he didn't, but i understand her too, just wait and hope as we did for 10 weeks and hundred hours of shipping. Anticipate for last bts:bawling:, maybe Switzerland scenes.

• Like 13
  • Love 4

The ratings are out, they did it!!! Im so happy for CLOY, huhu. If they made it into a 20 episode show insread of 16, considering how long the eps are, we might have surpassed Sky Castle...

CLOY has really ended now... they should really make a new special. :D

• Like 8
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4

Hi all, first time posting here. I am a silent reader of this thread for a while, but decided to write my thoughts after CLOY finale is out. First, to the CLOY team, thanks for the ride. It was such an adventurous and exciting 16 episodes... Though the story has some flaws, I can live with it as the leads give us so much compelling chemistry and visual :blush:

@Helena  Thanks for your post above. Shippers tend to look into details so much that we may overlook the big picture. With so many hints that suggested they are dating, we should just pray that our ship will sail one day. I hope we can hear some good news this year. 

BTW, I think SYJ is a big troller... It seems she doesn't care about their rumors by posting their BTS photo for Xmas Greetings, yet she's like the one who acts more reserved in the public.  And she never initiate "check your DM" :sweat_smile: (J/K) I wonder if they are having fun trolling us... :dizzy:

• Like 5
  • LOL 14