[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Son Ye Jin is such a generous person who gifted her friends and staff with those luxurious bags.. she truly has a kind and generous heart.

In Hyun Bin’s recent Lazada CF, he looks so debonair and can pass as an Asian James Bond (saw that on a twitter post). 

YeJin’s IG has been very quiet but her comment/reply to a friend which she said “It’s my pleasure” made the fandom happy, knowing our Queen is alive and typing/posting/replying. Love that she commented in English and with the correct use of apostrophe. I can hear her voice in my head saying “It’s my pleasure” with her matching eye smile. 

Thank you @KimDdalgi

:heart: BinJin Forever :heart:

• Like 2
  • Love 5

On 8/18/2021 at 3:40 PM, Aya said:

Thank you @KimDdalgi

Hi Ms @Aya it’s my pleasure.:fullofhearts: As our Queen responsed.:heart4:

Thank You CLOY!:Megathanks:

It’s my first time seen these behind the scene of CLOY except the third photo.:omg:

Hyun Bin busy CF Day?

Spoiler

[CLOY | The only K-Drama in The Best Comedy-Drama on NETFLIX India]:

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

[Son Ye Jin | Thirty-Nine NAVER and Schedule]:

Another cast for Thirty-Nine. I can’t wait to watch our Queen Son Ye Jin.:1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):

Spoiler

[Son Ye Jin | Crocodile Men & Ladies for Autumn Look Collection Update]:

Spoiler

Son Ye Jin’s Gift to a Fan during SMART Hallyu Hangouts FM]:

What a lucky Fan indeed! I bet the jogger pants gift is the one which Son Ye Jin’s  used to wear during her afternoon walk on a Park which she posted in her IG Update last April 2021.:wow2: 

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

5-CF5-DA4-B-0452-4276-8-A6-E-7-F5-D00449
YJ  x Crocodile Ladies Autumn Collection

Thursday morning blessed with YJ content.

TODAY (8/19) is “Thirty Nine” Script Table Read.  “Thirty Nine” filming starts next Thursday 8/26/21 till January 2022.

:transforms::lollipop:

Spoiler

F25-B6109-6-B35-4733-A3-A0-0-CAA8667-B15

65-AE900-F-EF8-E-4-D89-8-A82-049-B1935-E

Crocodile Ladies Autumn Collection

Spoiler

The same Rachel Cox sneaker YJ wore in CLOY

A2102-DE7-F028-4359-867-C-12841334-F01-D

154-A2865-8166-4-B54-ADFA-180-DCEA411-A6

C9787-FE1-F400-4273-B9-E2-0186-D7-CD33-B

593970-C8-0-B86-4898-A696-2694-E3804-BC1

20-BEB1-E6-28-C5-401-D-BA02-7-B1-E4576-F

A98768-B3-8-B84-47-FA-8-BDC-83-FEFF882-D

50-A3-D74-B-B6-E3-4992-A4-D4-BABD0-C91-D

https://m.hyungjimall.com/

Crocodile Men x Crocodile Ladies
Autumn Collections
Models :
HYUN :heart: SON

Korea power HyunSon couple!

3-C257-CED-841-E-4-A7-C-9-E50-39289-EF64

YJ not only caring & generous to people working with her, she is also very sweet & thoughtful to her fans.  This big Yejin fan acct on IG  & tweeter was the lucky girl who won the prize during YJ x Smart FM on 7/16.  She received her well deserved prize - a set of Andyou track suit and baseball cap; and YJ wrote her name with sign 

1-B92-DF2-A-F09-C-405-E-A696-AD8-F81-DC4

Spoiler

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Hi @Maple Iron yeah right!!!:shaq:

[Hyun Bin | Lazada Singapore, Philippines, Japan, Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam and Malaysia Update]:

Spoiler

[CLOY | 4th Hallyu Boom in Japan NAVER Update]:

[Son Ye Jin • CLOY | NETFLIX Japan Update]:

[Hyun Bin | Golf?]:

Spoiler

• Like 5
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

HB x  LazMall Japan
“LazMall, Great Choice! 
Korean actor Hyun Bin becomes the first brand ambassador for Lazada Laz Mall.  Stay tuned for the LazMall up to 9.9 brand sale, which will surely make you even more excited!” - LazMall Japan  

Wow, HB regional brand ambassador for LazMall besides Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Sjngapore, Thailand and Vietnam; it also includes LazaMall Japan and the campaign just rolled out in Japan.  

LazMall 9.9 GO!!

• Like 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

I am browsing on Twitter then I saw these old video of Son Ye Jin and it was taken 20yrs.ago. I’m amazed the way she does on her own make up. That was a real Actress and Woman indeed who knows how to do her own make ups. With or without make up she’s still beautiful.:wow2:

• Like 5
  • Wiggle 1

[Namhae Suspension Bridge in South Korea “NOT” Golden Gates Bridge in San Francisco, California]:

I thought it was really the Golden Gates in San Francisco but I learned from Leona that it is from South Korea. Now I know.:omg:

Another Subway Ads Project again to support our Queen!:shaq:

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

[BinJin | Star Channel • Marriage Rumor?]:

Google Translation:

Where are 'Hyun Bin' and 'Son Ye-jin' marriage rumors going? An actor whose work takes precedence over marriage? | Weekly Issues EP.49 | star channel the original

[Son Ye Jin | Jennyhouse IG Update]:

Son Ye Jin is so stunning and gorgeous that she looks aging backward!:wow2:

No comment to the ring finger.:idk:

[Tom Ford • Jennyhouse]:

Spoiler

[Son Ye Jin | A Royal Welcome Back From A Fan • JTBC Was Tagged By Florist.Joseph Sending A Flower Gift For Our Queen]:

• Like 5
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

Gorgeous YJ x Jennyhouse  

27-FF4632-BC55-4598-9-D41-AF0-F59-CDFE54

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSytSikhRCs/?utm_medium=copy_link

A YJ fan send flowers to YJ and the florist tagged JTBC causing a beautiful misunderstanding :lol:

F603-C75-B-567-B-400-B-9-C99-19-A3-A17-E

예진 아씨 새드라마 들어가시나봐요!
서른,아홉!
벌써 대박조짐
Yejinssi, I guess you're going into a new drama!Thirty, nine! It's already a big hit.

Spoiler

• Like 6

[Son Ye Jin | Jennyhouse Indonesia Update]:

[BinJin/HyunSon Throwback when they’re still young Artist]:

A glimpse of Son Ye Jin 20 years ago, when Son Ye Jin’s looks is innocent and beautiful after 20 years she still look innocent and beautiful but not just like that she looks elegant, stunning and gorgeous who doesn’t looks old woman but instead she’s aging backward.:heartxoxo:

A glimpse of Hyun Bin 16 years ago, During Hyun Bin’s presscon from his show the MC asked him to do a quick kick like a Taekwondo Boy in an average of 180 degrees high kick after 16 years he continues became an Action Star on a Film Project Production and a Protective Boyfriend/Good Person to his lovely Queen  by simply getting his Girlfriend/Best Partner surrounding with a Bodyguards when he was away extra miles and 360 degrees away from her during his Filming shoot in Jordan for his Movie.:fullofhearts:

• Like 5
  • Wiggle 1

[Hyun Bin | Golf Show Guesting?]:

I manifest that Hyun Bin will be the guest too as Son Ye Jin’s did a guesting last May 2021 shoot for Lim Jin Han Class Episode for Golf. I hope we will see Hyun Bin swinging his golf clubs just like what Son Ye Jin did so they will be the Pro Golfer Couple. Please Sir Lim Jin Han make it happen!:Please:

[CLOY | US Article from Joan MacDonalds (Forbes Contribitor) • K-Drama in the Global Stage Yahoo News Philippines Update]:

• Like 5
  • Wiggle 1

[Let’s do have some throwback before BinJin having Individual Updates]:

[Hyun Bin | LazMall • Behind The Scene • YouTube Update]:

Spoiler

[Son Ye Jin | Thirty-Nine Update]:

August 26, 2021 is the start of shooting? 4 days more to go!:shaq::1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 1

996-BF1-EE-2-A4-C-4-F76-830-D-D4-DE12822
Agent HB x LazMall BTS

“Check out some exclusive behind the scenes footage from our shoot with Hyun Bin. Smiles, dimples and finger hearts… we captured them all” - LazMall

Saturday breakfast served and its not another sooner thing always happen to HB cf  

LazMall released Agent HB BTS on Youtube & tweets

Spoiler

74-BFE0-B3-FE6-B-4-E9-C-B72-A-2659-AE509

AEA0-D2-A4-AD55-4663-97-B1-E2-E3-C69158-

C600-EC0-F-FA0-E-4411-8-B22-9-E2-C3-BC65

HyunSon couple matchy matchy:D

B5-FBD594-65-C1-4-B6-B-BC5-E-D53-C3595-D

• Like 5

English sub.to the two reporter plss.thank you

3 hours ago, KimDdalgi said:

[Let’s do have some throwback before BinJin having Individual Updates]:

[Hyun Bin | LazMall • Behind The Scene • YouTube Update]:

Edited by Emily Bett
Please don’t quote tweets, thanks!
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

YJ  x Crocodile Ladies Autumn collection  

EF1-C744-F-E840-452-A-BF8-C-D0-C764508-C

https://m.hyungjimall.com/

DiVA YJ x Valentino Billboard ad in Seoul

040-D7-F0-B-BF3-E-478-C-9560-3-F03-FB90-

An interesting Japan article from Mi-Mollet YJ praising fashion!! The writer looked at YJ IG saying, her beauty is there, and will be more lovely even after 40!! No wonder HB love her so much. She praised YJ look in Miu Miu dress pastel color wore in CLOY presscon makes her look sexy yet childish. She added looking at the press conference day, makes her wonder if they are dating…..” 

It’s like an angel…!  The charm of Korean actress Son Ye Jin, 39 years old , who becomes more beautiful as she gets older

8/20/2021 20:10pm Composition / Risa Yamamoto 

The Korean drama boom is said to have reignited due to the stay home. Of course, because of its high addictiveness, it's addictive to the story, but it's the beautiful Korean actors who fascinate women.  In this article, writer Sachie Ozawa, who is also a Korean cooking researcher, talks about the fashion situation of Korean actors. Son Ye Jin (39), who starred in the blockbuster drama "Crash Landing on You".

The dating report with Hyun Bin, which delighted the fans, is also fresh in my memory. I feel that it is becoming more and more beautiful. Especially, Son Ye Jin these days has a soft image and looks like an angel. Introducing Son Ye Jin's angel coordination that also grabbed Hyun Bin's heart!  Korean drama boom. Of course, because of its high addictiveness, it's addictive to the story, but it's the beautiful Korean actors who fascinate women.

One of the most famous fans for its cuteness is the coordination at the time of the announcement of the production of "Crash Landing on You" in December 2019. The pastel yellow mini dress and pastel pink cardigan are from "MIUMIU" and the pumps are from "Jimmy Choo". It was a shock to me, who had avoided until now, thinking that pastel colors might be too young after becoming Alafor. A single mini dress is a little too exposed, but by wearing a fluffy cardigan, it becomes mysteriously elegant and sexy. It is a coordination that makes you want to hug yourself. By the way, when I look at this stage greeting, I'm thrilled to imagine, "I wonder if the two of us have been thinking about each other since this point ...?"

The advent of our heroine "Yoon Seri"

It's like an angel ...!  The charm of Korean actress Son Ye Jin, 39 years old, who becomes more beautiful as she gets older

Photo / Aflo

Introducing a special piece from the costume of "Crash Landing on You". Yoon Seri's costume became a hot topic at the time of broadcasting, and it is said that some girls were conscious of Seri's fashion and imitated it. Basically, I had a strong impression of a solid daughter fashion such as a jacket, but I changed the image with the flower print dress of "Dolce & Gabbana" that appeared in the second half. The gorgeous floral pattern and the wide open chest tend to be vulgar if you are not good at it. But the great thing about Son Ye Jin is that transparency overwrites the degree of exposure. Rather, it has a pure atmosphere. If you look closely, the body line is emphasized, but it is really beautiful. Son Ye Jin will be 40 years old this year. It makes me think, "OK, let's go on a diet at least" (laughs). So far, I have introduced Son Ye Jin's angel coordination, which becomes more beautiful as you get older. Keep an eye on her charm more and more! 

https://news.yahoo.co.jp/articles/acda2f372cb3ef602bea37f7448b866041d7601f

• Like 4