[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

@Loveumore First, I want to apologize if I have caused you or any of you in this thread to be upset re my latest post in the drama thread. I’d like to explain that when I post in the drama thread I will not wear the Binjin hat because there are Hyun Bin-only fans, Son Yejin-only fans, fans of Seo Ji Hye, fans of other actors, other shipper fans eg BinShin, BinMin fans who are also fans of Hyun Bin etc..or just drama fans who participate in the thread because they love the drama. So I have consciously stayed away from referring to Binjin  “shipping” stuffs in that thread. In the future, in that thread, I will also only refer to their drama characters and not the real persons. So let me explain that when I posted about me entertaining the prospect of being torn between the two female characters for Ri Jeong Hyeok, I was merely referring to the drama characters. 

As for Binjin shipping, I am definitely a Binjin supporter, as are many Hyun Bin fans. However, pure fans are quite against any form of “shipping”, especially Chinese fans. Until very recently, I have only been interacting with his Chinese fans. I only started posting in his Soompi thread recently. My Soompi account was created quite a few years back for me to post in drama threads. I stopped being active in 2017 and only came back to Soompi around June this year - coz I wanted to be active again for Crash Landing. Another reason is because I have become quite “into” Binjin and so I needed an outlet to read and talk about Binjin since it is taboo to mention “shipper” thoughts among his Chinese fans. I also wanted to show my support for the Binjin community. Binjin shipping among Chinese fans is virtually non-existent and there is no Chinese Binjin community. Even SYJ’s Chinese fans aren’t into shipping her with Hyun Bin.

Honestly, I don’t know what “shipping” entails as I have never been into “shipping”. Many of Hyun Bin’s long time fans such as myself have been through his public relationships with him and it didn’t affect us in any way in that we remained Hyun Bin-only fans. In fact, I didn’t even “like” his past dating partners and was never bothered about his past relationships, least of all be openly supportive and ending up liking her. Being so openly  supportive is a first for me. However, because I don’t want to speculate and because I want to respect their privacy and I also want to trust what he has said, I will try and refrain from shipping them. That said, if I am still welcome here, I hope I can continue to participate in this thread and post my candid thoughts :lol: 

Do feel free to tell me off if I have crossed the line or am being insensitive. Kamsahamnida!

• Like 5
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, randomlee said:

First, I want to apologize if I have caused you or any of you in this thread to be upset re my latest post in the drama thread. I’d like to explain that when I post in the drama thread I will not wear the Binjin hat because there are Hyun Bin-only fans, Son Yejin-only fans, fans of Seo Ji Hye, fans of other actors, other shipper fans eg BinShin, BinMin fans who are also fans of Hyun Bin etc..or just drama fans who participate in the thread because they love the drama. So I have consciously stayed away from referring to Binjin  “shipping” stuffs in that thread. In the future, in that thread, I will also only refer to their drama characters and not the real persons. So let me explain that when I posted about me entertaining the prospect of being torn between the two female characters for Ri Jeong Hyeok, I was merely referring to the drama characters. 

Sis no worries. I respect all the shipping lines, though i am syj's fans yet i am joining the beautiful forces of binjin couple as a loveteam wether in movies or drama. Thats it:kiss_wink:. However, i am still holding to my hearts desire that one day these pair would end up a real couple. I think every corner of each shipping are praying for their ships to sail smoothly. So whomever they will end up in that drama's ending no hurt feeling. We just enjoy our being a fangirl and watch this most awaited drama so far. :)

• Like 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, randomlee said:

@Loveumore First, I want to apologize if I have caused you or any of you in this thread to be upset re my latest post in the drama thread. I’d like to explain that when I post in the drama thread I will not wear the Binjin hat because there are Hyun Bin-only fans, Son Yejin-only fans, fans of Seo Ji Hye, fans of other actors, other shipper fans eg BinShin, BinMin fans who are also fans of Hyun Bin etc..or just drama fans who participate in the thread because they love the drama. So I have consciously stayed away from referring to Binjin  “shipping” stuffs in that thread. In the future, in that thread, I will also only refer to their drama characters and not the real persons. So let me explain that when I posted about me entertaining the prospect of being torn between the two female characters for Ri Jeong Hyeok, I was merely referring to the drama characters. 

As for Binjin shipping, I am definitely a Binjin supporter, as are many Hyun Bin fans. However, pure fans are quite against any form of “shipping”, especially Chinese fans. Until very recently, I have only been interacting with his Chinese fans. I only started posting in his Soompi thread recently. My Soompi account was created quite a few years back for me to post in drama threads. I stopped being active in 2017 and only came back to Soompi around June this year - coz I wanted to be active again for Crash Landing. Another reason is because I have become quite “into” Binjin and so I needed an outlet to read and talk about Binjin since it is taboo to mention “shipper” thoughts among his Chinese fans. I also wanted to show my support for the Binjin community. Binjin shipping among Chinese fans is virtually non-existent and there is no Chinese Binjin community. Even SYJ’s Chinese fans aren’t into shipping her with Hyun Bin.

Honestly, I don’t know what “shipping” entails as I have never been into “shipping”. Many of Hyun Bin’s long time fans such as myself have been through his public relationships with him and it didn’t affect us in any way in that we remained Hyun Bin-only fans. In fact, I didn’t even “like” his past dating partners and was never bothered about his past relationships, least of all be openly supportive and ending up liking her. Being so openly  supportive is a first for me. However, because I don’t want to speculate and because I want to respect their privacy and I also want to trust what he has said, I will try and refrain from shipping them. That said, if I am still welcome here, I hope I can continue to participate in this thread and post my candid thoughts :lol: 

Do feel free to tell me off if I have crossed the line or am being insensitive. Kamsahamnida!

Pardon me too if was to reckless on my replied ok. We just continue here to jot down our opinion about our love for binjin pair. Tnx. GOD BLESS US:innocent:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

@randomlee I had to go and read your post quickly in the other thread to understand where your post was coming from. And after reading that and your post here, I must say that I perfectly understand you. I am new to "shipping" myself so I don't consider myself an expert on this.But as I understand it "shipping" could take on 2 forms: 1) you ship the couple in real life, or, 2) you ship the couple as their characters in the drama. For me I am definitely in the first form. I like and support strongly Hb & SYJ to be a couple in real life. And if I'd ever end up "shipping" them as their characters in CLL, I don't know for now as I would have to see how the writer will develop their storyline and characters. I'd like to think that most of the Binjin shippers and SYJ fans are matured or open-minded people to respect each other's taste and POV. You have always clearly said your stand on Binjin and I know how happy you are in Binjin-related posts and news. I always look forward to your posts as well and I'm sure others in this thread do as well. So please continue posting here.

@Loveumore I don't see anything wrong about your posts as well. In fact they clearly reflect also how much you love Binjin couple.

On another note, I'm really very much impatient now with the lack of any news about CLL. I've never been this impatient with a drama project before. Is this normal for a drama project to have absolutely no PR news given this time period? I'm apprehensive with how much secrecy the production has imposed on this drama tbh. Will we even get a presscon? And if there's one, will there even be a Q & A on the stars. I'm so looking forward to it and at the same time so  so so nervous about it as well.

• Like 3
  • Love 3

7 hours ago, firstaid said:

On another note, I'm really very much impatient now with the lack of any news about CLL. I've never been this impatient with a drama project before. Is this normal for a drama project to have absolutely no PR news given this time period? I'm apprehensive with how much secrecy the production has imposed on this drama tbh. Will we even get a presscon? And if there's one, will there even be a Q & A on the stars. I'm so looking forward to it and at the same time so  so so nervous about it as well

First of all thanks to all sisters, friends here on this binjin forum, that we could jot down here our beautiful opinions in a positive interactions though we came from in a different background but we became one just for the LOVE of this pairing couple hb&syj shipping from reel to real life couple. However, all these will be possible if we factor in God and with our prayers too. :innocent:

Anyway, with the upcoming CLOL drama presscon count me in too hahaha i think everyone binjin or not binjin are super excited to see both being together once again after a year passed by, with so much anticipation flying around concerning their sparkling chemistry whether are still lingering on or not. Indescribable feelings hahaha. 

I think its the same routine and concept for every drama presscon from media photos taking and q&a no difference from others. Their distinction they are the talk of the town so far, being paired as real couple isn't quieten down. :kiss_wink:

• Like 5

@alou68 

Your post in the Crash Landing thread made me want to come in to this thread to share this. I recently learned that Son Yejin donated USD 1 million towards the production of The Last Princess. I was told that she was driven by her desire to educate the young people in Korea about this part of their history and it didn’t matter if the movie would do well or not etc and it didn’t matter if the movie would affect her image (since she was required to act as an old woman who has lost her memory in the later part of the princess’ life). I was so impressed! It then struck me that they are both very similar. Hyun Bin too acted pro bono in two movies and in one of them - I Am Happy - he acted as a man who ended up in a mental institution due to a nervous breakdown from the many troubles in his life (and ironically it was when he had lost his mind that he became a happy person). That was in 2008 (I think it’s either 2008 or 2009) when he was still at the prime of his career and popularity. It didn’t matter that it might destroy his image. And he acted in it without being paid a single cent. As you can see in this pic below, he looked really “unglamorous” - there are a lot more unglamorous shots haha..I don’t have the heart to save those pics haha. When asked at a MoA interview and when playing Jenga for MoA promo, which character is the most memorable or challenging to him, he said it was Mansoo in I Am Happy - not Kim Joo Won or Sam Shik-ie in his hit dramas. Haha..I only watched this movie recently after being reminded of it by what he said during MoA time - I had wanted to watch it quite a while ago but I couldn’t get hold of it earlier. I was desperate enough to ask in his Soompi thread and then, his kind fans pointed me to a source. 

aPXgnvp.jpg

And in one 2008 TenAsia interview, he said he doesn’t ever want to decide his acting choices based on money - that is, his choice of project won’t be based on how much he is offered for the project. In 2008, he wasn’t even that successful and he was already thinking like that.

Pardon me for going on and on about him hahaha.. So yes, I just wanted to share about their similarities in their values and their passion for acting.

• Like 5
  • Love 4

On 10/25/2019 at 3:06 AM, randomlee said:

@alou68 

Your post in the Crash Landing thread made me want to come in to this thread to share this. I recently learned that Son Yejin donated USD 1 million towards the production of The Last Princess. I was told that she was driven by her desire to educate the young people in Korea about this part of their history and it didn’t matter if the movie would do well or not etc and it didn’t matter if the movie would affect her image (since she was required to act as an old woman who has lost her memory in the later part of the princess’ life). I was so impressed! It then struck me that they are both very similar. Hyun Bin too acted pro bono in two movies and in one of them - I Am Happy - he acted as a man who ended up in a mental institution due to a nervous breakdown from the many troubles in his life (and ironically it was when he had lost his mind that he became a happy person). That was in 2008 (I think it’s either 2008 or 2009) when he was still at the prime of his career and popularity. It didn’t matter that it might destroy his image. And he acted in it without being paid a single cent. As you can see in this pic below, he looked really “unglamorous” - there are a lot more unglamorous shots haha..I don’t have the heart to save those pics haha. When asked at a MoA interview and when playing Jenga for MoA promo, which character is the most memorable or challenging to him, he said it was Mansoo in I Am Happy - not Kim Joo Won or Sam Shik-ie in his hit dramas. Haha..I only watched this movie recently after being reminded of it by what he said during MoA time - I had wanted to watch it quite a while ago but I couldn’t get hold of it earlier. I was desperate enough to ask in his Soompi thread and then, his kind fans pointed me to a source. 

And in one 2008 TenAsia interview, he said he doesn’t ever want to decide his acting choices based on money - that is, his choice of project won’t be based on how much he is offered for the project. In 2008, he wasn’t even that successful and he was already thinking like that.

Pardon me for going on and on about him hahaha.. So yes, I just wanted to share about their similarities in their values and their passion for acting.

That's why they are clicked because they considered themselves actors not a celebrity 

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images.
  • Like 6

22 hours ago, luffie said:

When does the promotion and press conference usually begin? The drama is slotted  to air on Nov 23. I can’t wait for updates..

Usually A few days the drama airs. Drama updates are often done on the drama soompi page. Have you visited the drama forum yet? Here is the link if you need. Our soompi friend randomlee is doing a wonderful job updating that page :)

• Love 1

I've watched the teasers gazillions of times and I know I'm speaking from a shipper's heart... the screen just lights up with their intense chemistry. I can't come up with a better word, so I'll just say, it's really MAGIC. And though I'm really anticipating the drama, I'm also suspensefully waiting for the BTS. My imagination has gone on overdrive after watching the 2nd teaser and can only speculate how much they rehearsed the scenes. 

And watching from the teasers alone, I know I can say that this drama is going to be phenomenal. For the past 2 weeks, I’ve binge-watched 3 of the director’s known works (Romance is a Bonus Book, Life on mars and The Good wife), and I’m really impressed with them too so I’m really confident that both of them are in good hands.

Speaking of “the Good Wife”, I must say that this drama is pretty intense and even showed very steamy scenes. I’m not expecting such equally steamy scenes here in Crash Landing on You as this is more rom-com, but I couldn’t stop myself speculating while watching it at that time, will HB & SYJ agree to such scenes too? I know that SYJ and HB have acted in such similar scenes before and they’re really professional actors. But would it be different if you are acting such steamy scenes with a co-actor who is a stranger or not close to you, as compared to one who is already a close friend? For me, it would probably be more comfortable is it’s not a close friend. I would find it weird and very awkward if he’s/she’s a close friend. Unless he or she is really not just a close friend but something more special ;)

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4