[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Hello Chinggus! 

Like Parents like fur baby. Kitty's should have her own dog/puppy endorsement as a model.  She now an A-Listers Dog/Puppy/Fur baby. Kitty thanks to your fur Parents you now a model. I love it!:heartxoxo:

Coming from Weibo the Jennyhouse China greetings from Son Ye Jin. She's really aging backward just like her Good Person Hyun Bin when we watch his TVN Documentary "Making Armour". I must say that both are glowing, look happy together and satisfied/ contented with the relationship they had. They are lovers that full of love with a flying colours we BinJin Nations only can understand that and we can see it on their eyes.:fullofhearts:

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

Another filming day for HB at CJ studio and food truck today is from his SK Daum Fancafe, SigrisBin.

Food truck review "When it's just started, actor Hyun Bin came, he greeted us and smile.   He ordered Mango Passion Fruits Aid. I made it really delicious for him 

At the end, actor Hyun Bin came again, looked at the menu carefully and ordered Matcha Latte from Jeju organic farm.  He said thank you to us, we really thanks him too.  How can he be so gentle"

9-FEEAF95-5-B51-488-C-90-EC-52-DD14-E979

6-C927525-72-DB-4868-9-E0-F-7-F8-B1-ED39

Spoiler

F9-B96724-92-B1-464-D-AD33-C8-AC7-D9-A90

0692333-A-70-F7-4-D01-9-C2-F-FD696797-EF

43518-D95-8-BD6-4517-8337-432-B717692-A5

crd: Dimpleeyesmile

KITTY 키티 feature in Metrostyle

“Pet Of The Week: Meet Son YeJin’s “Kitty” Contrary to what her witty name suggests, she is a Maltese dog.”

Some netizens ask, “Could Hyun Bin have gifted Son Ye-Jin with her Maltese, Kitty,” after the actor reportedly purchased dog outfits from Bric Bric? It’s a shipper’s joy to keep guessing!”

https://metro.style/living/tips/pet-of-the-week-son-ye-jin-s-kitty/30260

Spoiler

CE87-AA6-F-C5-E6-44-B5-9-F5-F-2907331486

7-C3-D5-E5-D-6-C28-4-BD5-89-EF-896-E8-A7

D9224-BE9-6-A92-4-FF0-8382-A96-EE6707-D5

• Like 5

3 hours ago, bin-jin said:

W Korea IG update x 

BTS of SYJ x Valentino's shooting

She is always so bubbly and endearing to people she work with

Yes @bin-jin Son Ye Jin is is like a ray of sunshine, easy and comfortable to work with, always smiling and giggling. No wonder she is a called a Happy Pill. HyunBin is so fortunate! We love our Queen.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Hello Chinggus! 

Ye Jin's latest IG post is also featured in ICON Singapore IG.:kiss_wink:

CLOY is the best KDrama Series ever!:heartxoxo:

An analysis on Chaebol Family Styling in a Drama. Our Queen Son Ye Jin really knailed it. Whatever role or character she is portraying from the past, present and future film projects she is the great Actress I've ever watch in KEnt. a versatile Actress I know. That's why Hyun Bin the Good Person is very excited and can act well everytime they act together because of Son Ye Jin. :fullofhearts:

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

ZROOOM...ZROOM... A year ago when HB was the new face for SMART campaign and BinJin fandom was so excited when his “leaked” SMART cf crashed landed ahead of time:lol: 

Captain Ri was not alone, he brought along his great partner YSR giving us 2 beautiful ONE FRAME cf and we are forever grateful to SMART for this gift. 

:letsgo:

HyunSon is the Best 6 couple on MNET TMI idol chart.  MNET <TMI NEWS> is a kpop idol information chart show telecast on every Wednesday 8pm KST  and our Nation Couple was ft in this Wed 5/26 ep68:wub:

D4-E830-EF-70-A6-4125-BBC6-63-FA54-FAFA4

Spoiler

Golfing booming among the celebrities  and even YJ’s Cinderella girls are spending time bonding in golf course.

Cant wait to see YJ appearances in the Golf TV show a day in June with prof golf coach LJH showing her golf putting.  

A Tomato plant fm HB France fans was sent to VAST....a second plant for HB this week.  

Spoiler

386-B2928-A215-4-DD9-8916-C40-C215-F8-E5

Too many things happening in this last 2 week of May, like one month worth of content and look forward to June which will be half year aft BinJin D-day.  

HB CA2 will be wrapping up by June, 6/6 TvND HB ‘Making Armour’ UNCUT; 6/11 YJ BAU Summer launch;  YJ golf show in June and not forgetting BINJIN most anticipating SMART FM probably a online FM since Covid still going on.

• Like 9
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1

Hello Chinggus! 

Oh come on we can't argue with that his not only handsome but his a man with a good heart, that's why our Queen the Best Partner called him a Good Person. If Hyun Bin called her lovely girl as The Most Beautiful Woman in the World, can Ye Jin also called him as The Most Handsome K-Drama Actor with a Good Heart.:fullofhearts:

He actually the most handsome and successful Actor who owns an Agency Entertainment. If Hyun Bin is the luckiest man on earth because he breaks the great wall of the heart of Nations First Love, Son Ye Jin's too. She is the luckiest woman on earth because she got a handsome with a Good Man's Heart and a Nations First Treasure.:highonflowers:

Congratulations to our Queen Son Ye Jin! More Followers to come!:hwaiting:

• Like 6
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 1

15 minutes ago, JH_2722 said:

Thanks for updates @KimDdalgi when this show was aired?

@JH_2722 last Thursday I think if I'm not mistaken? Just watch the eng-sub I posted in previous page that's what I get in Twitter the other day.:smile:

Hello again Chinggus! 

Just like his lovely woman Son Ye Jin the Best Actress who has more face expression when portraying a character she is portraying. Well he is too the Good Actor indeed!:heart4:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

On 5/29/2021 at 8:28 AM, KimDdalgi said:

@JH_2722 last Thursday I think if I'm not mistaken? Just watch the eng-sub I posted in previous page that's what I get in Twitter the other day.:smile:

@JH_2722 Thanks for bringing back a 3 days ago KimDdalgi 5/26 morning post which I didnt see any TMI news when I posted my stuff.

MNET TMI NEWS ep68 was telecast on this Wed NITE 5/26, 8pm  KST!

I dont back read posts I alr seen so  my bad for not noticing she uploaded the 5/27 tweet translations (based on tweet date time stamp) to her old post:sweatingbullets: 

<TMI NEWS> latest ep 68 was released on WED NITE 5/26, 8pm KST 

It’s a Kpop idol information chart show telecast every Wednesday at 8pm KST on MNET channel and BinJin couple was ft this week.  

Do drop like and comment on MNET youtube channel <TMI NEWS> ep68 ;)

[68 회] '둘리 커플의 현실화'세 번의 부인 끝에 공식 커 플이 된 현빈 손예진 #TMINEWS | EP.68 | Mnet 210526 방송 1.5K 26,986 26 May Likes Views 2021 [68 회] '둘리 커플의 현실화'세 번의 부인 끝에 공식 커플이 된 현빈 ㅎ 손예진 아이돌 정보 과부하 차트 쇼 <TMI NEWS> 매주 수요일 저녁 8시 본방 사수

[68]'The Realization of the Dooly Couple' After Hyun-bin & Son Ye-jin became an official couple. #TMINEWS |  EP.68 |  Mnet 210526 Broadcast 1.5K 26,986 26 May Likes Views 2021 [68 episodes]' Idol information overload chart show <TMI NEWS> Every Wednesday evening at 8 o'clock

4th food truck for HB this week...  The HUGE food truck coming from “Team Ilbon for Hyun Bin” Japanese fans and its going to be a long Saturday for him.

Coffeegreate IG posted a bowl of water melon HB gave to their food truck staff at CA2 site this afternoon.

“Actor Hyun Bin appeared without notice.  "This is a watermelon, have some," he said.
 He put down a bowl of watermelon that was well wrapped in wrap”  

F1-BF8-A5-C-9-B49-4-B70-AC4-F-C26379-EFB

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPdHoB1rwOt/?utm_medium=copy_link

Spoiler

9-DB9-CB4-F-7676-4-B40-AAD0-DB357-AD71-A

HB gave CLOVER LEAF to actor Jin Seon Kyu, casts and  his PA sharing Good Luck. His PA posted the clover leaf on his IGS yesterday.    He’s such a kind, sweet, thoughtful man to people around him, so humble down to earth:bawling:

Jin Seon Kyu IG

D8-B6-F98-A-C3-E4-4-E96-B295-27747-B289-

내가 아는 모든 분들 같이 행운을 다 눠요 ~~ ^^ 촬영 중 빈이가 준 선물

"Let's share good luck with everyone I know. A gift from Hyun Bin during filming" 

HB’s Manager yesterday IGS 

Spoiler

812-FC67-F-80-D3-4-DD8-B0-EE-82637-D2555

111-A4-CD5-7-F89-4742-B98-A-E72957059-DD

BinJin and their CLOVER LEAF

Spoiler

0133-DADC-F19-F-4632-A0-B8-63-F9591-E724

8-D264-DBD-DE77-441-B-A1-B6-C8-B54-ACE39

9-A366613-B2-D7-405-B-A1-EB-DF89-A93-A80

Throwback to KJH impression working with CLOY castmate HB

<<There was a time when Hyun Bin sunbae-nim caught a cold during filming...later that night i received a msg from him “Junghyun ah my body feels so sore because of the cold.  I am keeping a distance in case you get infected, so please dont misunderstand me”. It was then I realized....he was taking care of me to that extent>>

Spoiler

29-FD6-DD1-E1-F5-424-F-A9-B9-7-E50-AA001

• Like 13

22 hours ago, bin-jin said:

YJ on her bff SYN  IG  post

:highonflowers:

@bin-jinthanks for the photos. It's kinda funny how people said it was Hyun Bin, now we know that the mystery photographer is SYA. It is true and cleared that Ye Jin's response on SYA comment on her  IG update a week ago was a real "Unie Unie Unie" who took the photo of them with Kitty. It is cleared that SYA the mystery photographer who was the one who carried Kitty's stuffs while Eomma Ye Jin is taking care of her fur baby.:D

Ye Jin's left a comment on her Unnie SYA IG post. Ye Jin is online. :)

SYA's IG post shutdowns all delulus about Ye Jin's Jeju trip. And now it is rank #18 on Naver article.:D

Hyun Bin is ranked on #8th place. We cannot really let get of him. His not only a Good Person and Sporty Man we know but the main focus is he is the great Actor and a role model.:fullofhearts:

Congratulations CLOY and BinJin!:heartxoxo:

• Like 7
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, KimDdalgi said:

@bin-jinthanks for the photos. It's kinda funny how people said it was Hyun Bin, now we know that the mystery photographer is SYA. It is true and cleared that Ye Jin's response on SYA comment on her  IG update a week ago was a real "Unie Unie Unie" who took the photo of them with Kitty. It is cleared that SYA the mystery photographer who was the one who carried Kitty's stuffs while Eomma Ye Jin is taking care of her fur baby.:D

Ye Jin's left a comment on her Unnie SYS IG post.:smile:

I dont know why many people speculate HB was there too....judging from the pics,I think it was a girls only trip. Not everything she does must involve HB 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 5/29/2021 at 10:05 PM, Cream_Moki said:

I dont know why many people speculate HB was there too....judging from the pics,I think it was a girls only trip. Not everything she does must involve HB 

Guess it started with YJ’s Samgyusal IG post looking at the table setting; that empty seat next to her was occupied by someone’s eating and high possibility this person took the photo.  Kitty and Valentino bag next to the empty seat. SYA's side was a grey clutch on empty seat.  None of the Cinderella commented on Samgyusal post who took the photo or who was there.   Bubble bursted day aft YJ beach post when she replied on SYA comment!!  Its also the day we know her fur baby is Kitty!!

UJW March vlog, nth times we keep replaying to identify HB baritone voice & YJ bubbly laughter in the background and delulu he was with YJ Cinderalla gathering.  Cant blame ppl to think he could hv join her girls Jeju trip if he indeed at UJM March girls outing. He has no filming schedule on 1st weekend in May and his PA posted IGS & IG on his short trip.  

YES!  Not everything they does has to involve each other ESPECIALLY THEIR PROJECTS.  Its annoying to see ppl not learn to respect and support their INDIVIDUAL WORK and wishes YJ to cameo in HB’s movie from The Point Men to CA2; walking red carpet with him in coming Cannes Festive if The Point Men is nominated;  YJ drama “39” to see HB cameo!  

A foodtruck by Korean fans with no name on banners sent to HB CA2 site must be from YJ although HB manager posted  it on his IGS. (Note: His Manager ONLY POST FANS food trucks on his IGS so that they got an update on their FT.  NON FAN related FT from Omega, CJ Cinema, Mega Box WONT APPEAR in his IGS).

LMAO, YJ cannot arm link & take pic with her male friends except HB!!!

Its shippers joy to build their bubbles; keep guessing and debunk by real people close to BinJin!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

@Cream_Moki

@bin-jin I agree with all what you've said. I don't know why do people keep involve Hyun Bin everytime Ye Jin or her friends posting an update related to Cinderella friends activity. I would share this tweet on what I've read on Twitter awhile back. If ever you came across SYA comment section in her IG Account or Cinderella friends or Ye Jin's or Hyun Bin's PA posting an updates on their IG Account please spam those comment which became too much or if you see it's already inappropriate coming from those fans who are claiming that they are fans of these Fandom. Maybe Ye Jin might as well be a MIA again if people keep bragging on her or people around them such as Cinderella friends and Hyun Bin's PA when Hyun Bin is whereabouts. I don't know if these people are really a fans or a haters of this Fandom that creating again a fan war because of their idol coz I see again a name of xyz woods dragging her name by her fans. They don't even think and be thankful that BinJin already fed us with their updates these week with a consecutive days of same day updates that it became their routine everytime they update us on their present and incoming project endorsement and film projects. :bawling:

I came across on IG and I saw this post tagging Ye Jin's IG name. I don't know why do people do it. They are tagging @yejinhand name posting a private part just to make gross of their business. If Ye Jin could see it is she be happy seeing her name tagged on that post? It's okay if they post and tagging Ye Jin's name with a dorky face photo with joke captions that's a given through social media or sns but tagging her name into a photo of private part of a body is a big "No" just to make gross not only for Ye Jin but also for all Artists as well. :triumph:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPeVTGUrUKi/?utm_medium=copy_link

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

Lovely to see some good content from both SYJ and HB this week.  The W Korea content was such fun and it was nice (and smart heh) of them to add English subtitles!  As beautiful as they look in CFs, it's always more interesting to me when we get to hear them speak and see glimmers of their personality.  SYJ is often asked to portray a very elegant and feminine image in CFs, but I feel the cheeky/funny/sincere/down to earth SYJ we see glimpses of in the W Korea video interview is more like the real her.  Her reaction to the Kakao interruption was so funny.  I would like to see more savage humour from her haha.  I would love to hear her talk more about acting too.  Her potter analogy was spot on.  Imagine an uncensored roundtable talk with her and her actress girlfriends.  That would be so fun to watch.  Again SYJ seems like she enjoys games (even if it's guessing what's in a handbag lol) so it would be fun to see her competitive self on game shows again.  I guess a golf show may be the closest thing for now haha.  I liked seeing her pilates and TRX workout so I am looking forward to seeing her do more sports in a program.  Still hoping for an athleisure wear endorsement for her, honestly sure she looks great in yoga clothes.  The book she mentioned sounds interesting (and there are also ones on similar themes in English).  She probably was just reading it purely out of interest, but who knows, maybe she was interested to read a book by a doctor if she may be playing a doctor in a possible future role. 

Why do I think HB probably tasted that yummy hamburger? :P  He needs a lot of protein for all his workouts hehe! And no one's going to just make one patty!  The UA video was great.  I mean, it's HB working out. :DWhat's not to love?  I liked his words in the video too.  Even if they were scripted, sure HB had his input and it reflects his thoughts and personality.  HB really transformed his look and physique from TN to CLOY and to CA2.  Binjin are both super hardworking people who put in their all to be in top condition physically and mentally, consistently over time, which isn't easy.  It's great they have a supportive partner in each other with shared values, shared workout ethic, shared interests to relax like golf and food and nature and travel.

Still chuckling over the fact that SYJ named her dog Kitty.  Assuming Kitty also means cat in Korea.  SYJ probably got a good laugh out of it lol.  I do know humans named Kitty so I guess there's no reason why dogs can't have that name as well lol.  Maybe she likes Hello Kitty?  Who knows.  It's nice when she chooses to share pics of Kitty and her gf trip with us, but I don't expect it because she may understandably really value keeping personal parts of her life private.  I hope fans can understand that and not demand her friends or anyone who has interaction with them on the internet to share stuff about them.  If it happens one day, it'll happen.  Pressuring people won't make it happen, more the opposite.  And hopefully people can respect that not everything is about Binjin and that's healthy and natural.  Girlfriend trips are great!  And I hope every article going forward doesn't have to put their names together or mention their dating relationship even when it's about their work, it's annoying. 

Sorry SYJ even you can't make me like leopard print :P or minibags (I'm with her mum lol) or that hairstyle in the video.  

• Like 9
  • Love 1