[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Hello again Chinggus! 

Guys did you see Lim Yoona comment on Ye Jin's IG update yesterday, the co-star of Hyun Bin in Confidential Assignment 1 & 2. Now she really want to see SYJ and SYA. Okay they are good together. I'm glad that Ye Jin's Cinderella friends wants to see her. Stay good looking, safe and healthy Eonnie's we glad that all of you are seeing together. Nice catch up Ye Jin Eonnie with your Cinderella Friends always be happy and enjoy your me time, just keep going stay with people that makes you happy. We will support both of you on your upcoming Endorsements, Film and Movie Projects you have to decide to go on through. Stay safe, healthy and inlove. :issohappy:

Congratulations CLOY Team and BinJin Couple! :sparklyeyes:

Ms. Jane of SMART Telecom is fixing a fan meet for BinJin Couple like what they prepared for Park Seo Joon. Thanks in Advanced SMART Telecom.:heartxoxo:

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

I'll echo what others have said - SYJ is known to be friendly and affectionate with people. I recall this is one of the things that made it hard for some people early on in the shipping journey when trying to figure out if there was truly something between her and HB, because she was touchy/feely with lots of costars over the years. Anyway, she links arms with everyone when taking a photo. So silly to even make a fuss about this :rolleyes: but here are some examples: 

And why would HB be bothered by this habit of hers? He seems happy as can be B)

20210512-165008.jpg

• Like 11
  • Love 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

5 hours ago, QueenieBee said:

SYJ is known to be friendly and affectionate with people

True. I suspect that those who are making a fuss about the photo are not real fans of SYJ and Binjin. Maybe they just want to stir up negative press about them. Real fans would know (how many old and new photos of SYJ have we seen where she is always linking arms with friends). I checked the guy's IG as well, married with 2 toddler kids, and photos of SYJ and SYA have appeared since 2015 - I guess he is a longtime common golfer friend of theirs). 

Happy that SYJ is sharing personal tidbits of her life with us outside of acting thru her IG. Photos with friends, even showing her previously speculated cute white dog! 

@bin-jin thanks for always consolidating and posting here the updates on Binjin! So very helpful. I still check here and socmed from time to time on updates about Binjin. @Ayaperhaps things are quieter here in this forum because the "battle" LOL has been won since Jan 1 and  people have been more or less satisfied about binjin's relationship , but Im sure people are still checking this site though not posting as frequently as before. Im sure when the marriage time comes, the posts here will flow, with happiness for the couple. :wub:

• Like 7
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

5573-ED89-ABFB-45-BC-8-D29-614-AF434-E39

E5-E306-FC-0-D88-4-BF5-B1-FF-20-AE47326-

Its BAA Award tonite and me reminiscing last year BinJin BAA :D  

Crazy antis calling HB cold and cant wait to go home while BJ fandom saw him watching YJ steps walking up stage, leaving ceremony with his water bottle PLUS YJ (unlike BAA2019), his consistent whipped look & glances; those INTENSE STARE at YJ trying to move next to her during group photo taking; touching up their makeup together during break.  

Our whipped boy completed the purchase of their Guri Penthouse last year on 6/5  the day of BAA Award :)

Lets hope HB “The Point Men” &  “CA2” and YJ “39” (no updates yet if she accepted the drama) will be released before BAA 2022 nomination period and see BinJin in one frame again. 

61385-C1-D-CD98-4-A73-BE8-E-31-CF4-FFC85

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBay5aAp75W/?igshid=11bhct63btgda

Spoiler

D00-A5-CD6-0513-4-ECF-967-C-6-A44-D65-DB

037-E6229-D038-4791-81-DE-92-BFB9-A7-ECC

BA7-A6-FAE-FAFC-423-C-BEBC-B90-EE9-A7-BB

3-B621-BCF-EF77-4943-ACE8-ABCFB6980758.j

53798002-B889-4-BE0-A401-EA3-E4-ED0-C16-

B89-C8-F30-1-ECA-483-D-89-F4-3-AEDCBBEF6

Yeap this thread is more peaceful & quiet these days enjoying bits & pieces of REAL BINJIN news, no more trolls/fan wars, thread lockdown & debunking trees, glass, animals fm sunken vessel. 

• Like 12
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 3
  • Blob 1

Hello Chinggus! 

Let's reminisced how our OTP get started from friendship to relationship and how our Queen Son Ye Jin waits for her Good Person the only Hyun Bin.:dontwanna:

Son Ye Jin attends Film Producer Lee Chun Yeon funeral. Condolence to the friends, relatives and family of Film Producer Lee! Rest in Peace Producernim. Hug to Son Ye Jin Enonnie and the Love one's of late Film Producer.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/009/0004794529

https://n.news.naver.com/article/421/0005352774

Those Anti's of these BinJin Fandom who lurks here please don't make rumors again that Son Ye Jin is with another man and the man is her friends Husband Lee Byung Hun instead of Hyun Bin her Boyfriend and Lee Byung Hun with Son Ye Jin instead of his Wife Lee Min Jung. I saw again click baits roaming around on socmed's. Please respect them, the love ones and the Film Peoducer's funeral as well. Of course they came together because they work with him before so they went their for heart sympathy to the love one's of Producer Lee. And we know that Lee Byun Hun is also an Actor the Husband of Actress Lee Min Jung, Son Ye Jin's one Cinderella 7 friend and a closed friend and colleague of her and her Boyfriend Hyun Bin too. So please stopped it your not even helping the Society, your guiding people into misleading information! Even if your not a fan, shippers or stans of Hyun Bin or Son Ye Jin as a Couple or as an individual Artist please leave them alone, respect them and those people around them. Don't bashed them coz they did not do anything to you to bashed you or hate you coz first off all who are you to them? They didn't know your name and they didn't know who you are at all. If you want them to respect you even if your a hater or not a fan of them just shut up and lurk here, you are free to leave in these forum your making yourself annoyed and your day embarrassed. And respect also us as we fans, shippers, stans and supporters by defending our OTP we are all here to support them and look forward on their present and upcoming projects. Please Anti's go away your not welcome here we are enjoying these Fandom and whatever they going through we will support them and protect them in all cost in so many ways.:P

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

On 5/13/2021 at 12:11 PM, BinJinBest said:

@Ayaperhaps things are quieter here in this forum because the "battle" LOL has been won since Jan 1 and  people have been more or less satisfied about binjin's relationship , but Im sure people are still checking this site though not posting as frequently as before. Im sure when the marriage time comes, the posts here will flow, with happiness for the couple. :wub:

@BinJinBest Yes, we are quieter here as our ship has sailed and docked safely and happily. We have won and on cloud 9 since that memorable  and amazing New Year’s Day/confirmation day. I am always praying and wishing for more happier times ahead for our BinJin and this fandom and its members. 

Good things come to those who wait patiently. 

While waiting for good news in the near future, whether it’s BinJin’s professional careers or their personal life, I am so happy that soompi forum members here are still continuing to support our BinJin in a positive way. 

Let’s all carry on and continue with the good work!  

:heart: BinJin Forever :heart:

• Like 6
  • Love 6

Yes I’m here, still here…also In twitter, Instagram….  :Megalol: 

And my oh my, I still go back to this post of @crazylittlething218 in instagram and it never fail to make me smile :heart::heart::heart: 

Thank you to everyone tirelessly updating this thread, and HB’s and SYJ thread. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKnlQj8pp_g/?igshid=1cfi5x64ex5uq

• Like 10
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

21 hours ago, tncloy1819 said:

Yes I’m here, still here…also In twitter, Instagram….   

And my oh my, I still go back to this post of @crazylittlething218 in instagram and it never fail to make me smile :heart::heart::heart: 

Thank you to everyone tirelessly updating this thread, and HB’s and SYJ thread. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKnlQj8pp_g/?igshid=1cfi5x64ex5uq

Mee tooo!! Still my daily habit to check here everyday... 

Been extra missing our BinJin these past few weeks. I thought I'll move on after Jan 1, but boy oh boy an still here... and probably will.be here for a looong time!:hooray:

Edited by ferily
Please don't quote gifs. Thanks!
  • Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1

On 5/13/2021 at 6:41 PM, bin-jin said:

Yeap this thread is more peaceful & quiet these days enjoying bits & pieces of REAL BINJIN news, no more trolls/fan wars, thread lockdown & debunking trees, glass, animals fm sunken vessel. 

@bin-jin You made me laugh with your comments especially this one. I totally agree. As I mentioned from my previous comments, we have been the most blessed fandom. Since Jan 1,  we have been happier and peaceful. Thanks to our beloved BinJin who are so generous and thoughtful in sharing to us their beautiful relationship. Gone are the stressful days of the fan wars and debunking the delusions of the other ship. That’s now history. WE.WON. :happyshakes:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

3 hours ago, susannahs said:

CA2 has been filming since early February.   It should be finishing soon as an average of 3 months is required for films.   Any updates on this?

@susannahs I read last night on Twitter someone answered it. By June it's expected to finished the film of CA2 and someone posted Ye Jin's schedule on June that she is free on that month. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

23 hours ago, Woobin Go said:

This person who claimed to be son ye Jin fan but always post something about pregnancy and insisted that yejin gave birth already last year and always malign her should be reported to her agency... as a ye jin stan I feel disrespected for my idol... This is too much...   yes we have freedom of speech but make sure we use this In a proper way and not to disrespect other people specially your idol... you can post good vibes but don't malign your idol... That's not good vibes... Binjinworldruru do not use yejin for your fantasy.

@Woobin Gothat's what I am telling too in some of my previous post before. What I am doing with these kind of dummies I always report them. Some are pretending to be a fan but their concept on posting about BinJin is too much. I read alot of tweets about BinJin written in tagalog they just making fun of BinJin and sometimes they used some badwords and cursing words dragging BinJin names and posting some rumors. Actually there are alot of users on twitter accounts here in the Philippines mostly are bashers and trolls, many of them are dummy accounts they even used the names of our Politicians and some of high profiles just to make fun of them that's why sometimes some trolls are became a fact reality and the truth became a lie. I hope they will stop making fun of BinJin about Ye Jin is pregnant and after confirmation Ye Jin is with another man or Hyun Bin is with another woman. I don't know why they don't understand they are already into a click baits starting on rumors which is not coming from BinJin themselfs. That's why my focus is about their updates and defending them to those haters their who've making a fan war. Even in YouTube they been a click baits using BinJin names just to boost and gain subscribers and gross to monetized their YouTube Channel, so what I do is reporting them.

Thanks for the concern my friend. Let's support and love our BinJin Couple not only the relationship they have right now but also their present and upcoming work projects with Couple Collaboration or as an Individual Artist as well. Have a good day! Keep safe and healthy my friend!:-) 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

76-A194-B7-C034-4-F08-AC6-C-68-CE25-D677

64-AD3-D25-EC8-C-41-E1-9495-F72534-CC1-C

YJ  x Valentino x W KOREA JUNE

:transforms::lollipop:

Son Ye-jin W. June issue pictorial cut pre-released

The couture details moved to the daywear, the elegant elegance of Son Ye-jin, who became Valentino's diva.

http://www.wkorea.com/2021/05/20/손예진-더블유-6월호-화보컷-선공개/?ddw=89345&ds_ch=twitter&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=SNS

• Like 6
  • Love 6
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

13 hours ago, bin-jin said:

YJ  x Valentino x W KOREA JUNE

Son Ye-jin W. June issue pictorial cut pre-released

The couture details moved to the daywear, the elegant elegance of Son Ye-jin, who became Valentino's diva.

http://www.wkorea.com/2021/05/20/손예진-더블유-6월호-화보컷-선공개/?ddw=89345&ds_ch=twitter&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=SNS

She's so beautiful...

Edited by ferily
Please don't quote gifs or images. Thanks!
  • Like 5
  • Love 3

Dropping by to say hi after a loooooong time! Also, I want to say that our lovely couple is looking more similar than ever even though they didn't appear on screen together after the SMART ad. They both got this homely and contented feel, especially Hyun Bin. I didn't think I would say this as a fan, but Hyun Bin really looks like a family man nowadays. He looks like he has settled down nicely with the love of his life and I am so happy for both of them. In these days of uncertainty, I am glad that they have each other and I hope this will last. Always wishing them both the best :fullofhearts:

• Like 10
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

E52-F2-EC5-6-E00-4-E3-C-AC10-5-E33473-A4

HB x Bench A Chat with Hyun Bin

HB : Travel, Godfather Part2, Detective,  Dinner, Staying at Home, Golf, Beach, Casual Wear, Tiramisu, I WOULD MAKE THE CORNA VIRUS DISAPPEAR:lol:
:ohboy2::Ohboy3:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CPHxJq5hpXx/?utm_medium=copy_link

• Like 10
  • Love 5
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 3
  • Blob 1

5/21 BinJin same day update on Korea Married Couple Day:wub:

YJ  posted a beautiful candid of herself and her cutie pup in couple outfit.  

LOL HB x Bench chat .... prefer Beach and here YJ feeding us a Beach post at Jeju:lol:

WOW first time seeing HB’s PA liking YJ this post even he did not follow her acct.  ;)

B048456-B-81-AA-4170-B8-FA-B624-A8-E823-

0-C321-DAB-696-C-4609-9-D6-F-A4-C2-B48-C

922505-C1-912-A-4-DD3-9-F34-A016350-B592

”A while back in Jeju Island wearing couple clothes. Its been cloudy all day today but tomorrow is the weekend. Have a good weekend”

:glee::selfie2:

Her pup is soooooo kawaiiiiii:)

Spoiler

0-BAAD2-A7-DF47-4367-8313-701-B016-BF9-D

• Like 12
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

Hello Chinggus! 

Same day update! Now we know why we don't see BinJin together when they have their own privacy. Well with or without photo of them together I'm still glad that both are healthy and happy with their own time. Okay friends let's focus on their works and updates. :fullofhearts:

They said that May 21 is a Married Couple Day in South Korea. Then Ye Jin surprised us with an IG update on her Jeju trip with Mina. Some one mentioned and tweeted that Ye Jin is slowly dropping BinJin Nation speculations by simply updating her IG Account. Well even they announced the wedding bells early or late it's up to them as long as they are both happy together and we as well BinJin Nations are happy seeing them with an updates we are glad to know that both are healthy and happy.:issohappy:

Congratulations Team CLOY and to our BinJin Couple! More recognition to come!:wow1:

They mentioned Ye Jin Noona. Well Kyung Won is a CLOY cast as well. But Joong Ki your the man you call Ye Jin as Noona. Good Dongsaeng. :D

Spoiler

Edited by ferily
Maximum of 3 Tweets per post, please put any other Tweets in spoiler tag. Thanks!
  • Like 9
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1