[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

22 hours ago, bin-jin said:

YJ  in talks to star in the drama "Thirty Nine"

“Son Yejin will play the role of Cha Mi-jo a 39 year old director of the Gangnam dermatology clinic. She would be acting along actress Jeon Mido who plays Jeong Chanyoung , an acting teacher”

“An official from SYJ's management company MS Team Entertainment told Dong-A.com that "the work is being reviewed positively."

Hoping that Son Ye Jin lover will be Hyun Bin who will appear as her lover on the final ending part of the series. What do you think guys? Just my idea even if it isn't impossible anymore to both of them working on a one frame series again.:grin:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Wiggle 2

I wish YeJin will stick with Hyun Bin despite his very busy schedule and understands his life and I think that's what Hyun Bin has been wishing for in a partner. Also Hyun Bin as well that despite his very busy life he makes time for them and for their relationship to thrive. After all life is not all about money and fame. I hope and pray that Ye Jin is the one already for Hyun Bin because she certainly deserve it because she is a wonderful and amazing woman with a good heart. I am hoping that one day Hyun Bin will propose on bended knee:heart1:in front of their family and loved ones. We will all be jumping with joy :):):) not only because we are happy for both of them but because this has been what we have been praying and wishing for both of them. And Ye Jin is a good woman as a wife,as a partner for life, she is a huge catch same thing with Hyun Bin! Let's keep on wishing, praying and supporting them both! Fingers crossed our prayers will be answered by God...

Edited by KrungKrung
  • Like 3
  • Love 3

@KrungKrung Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I also wish and pray the same thing. Our wish were answered already, they are now a couple dating and in love. Just like Capt Ri’s wish in CLOY, I also pray and wish that they get married and grow old together. As fans, we need to pray desperately and wait, that’s all we can do from our end here, especially us who live overseas. We also need to continue to support them as a couple and as actor/actress in their profession. So @KrungKrung keep the faith and support our BinJin! Fighting!

:heart: BinJin Forever :heart:

• Like 7
  • Love 4
  • Wiggle 1

@AyaYes I agree with you. Let's all keep our faith and continue to support both of our favorites. They might even have started planning, we don't know who knows but I have read in one of Hyun Bin's interviews that he is the type of person who plans his next moves slowly. So we will see. Ye Jin is so much loved by all. She is just very sweet and a humble person. Stay strong BinJin shippers!!!:approves: 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

91-AA4144-965-B-4-A33-86-FC-6-CF3168-A15

双温男神玄彬 HB x Chow Tai Fok BTS & greeting video with HB saying ”大家好。 我是玄彬。谢谢。“

"Hello, It's Hyun Bin. The《925》series which I collaborated on with Chow Tai Fook will be released soon. I look forward to your interest. Thank you." 

Spoiler

BTS...

English translation of the 3 design concepts ie From The Heart; Tomorrow and Shining of CTF HB《925》series 

Spoiler

• Like 7
  • Love 2

On 4/19/2021 at 11:31 AM, bin-jin said:

HB x Chow Tai Fok BTS

Look at the hairstyle of the jewel CF different from Ecovacs CF. I think the jewels CF did in the early year.

Its cool :approves:

On 4/12/2021 at 5:26 PM, bin-jin said:

For BAA 2021, its clearly understood that HB & YJ are not nominated as they both do not have any DRAMA project aft Cloy.

I did hope the point men movie release before the BAA 2021 and HB was nominated for the best actor (movie), but it didn't happen. So I hope it will be at BAA 2022. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

Random question, but I saw some posts about the Kakao Talk session Binjin did while promoting CLOY.  The one where they are holding phones to read the messages in a live chat room.  They text on the phones a bit and there's a host asking them questions.  Think it was quite a long session around an hour.  I didn't watch the whole thing.  But my question is, how did fans know what nicknames Binjin used in the live chat to identify that they texted to each other and what they texted?  So I can know whether those assumed text convos were legit lol. 

Hope everyone is well and staying healthy. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Seriya said:

Random question, but I saw some posts about the Kakao Talk session Binjin did while promoting CLOY.  The one where they are holding phones to read the messages in a live chat room.  They text on the phones a bit and there's a host asking them questions.  Think it was quite a long session around an hour.  I didn't watch the whole thing.  But my question is, how did fans know what nicknames Binjin used in the live chat to identify that they texted to each other and what they texted?  So I can know whether those assumed text convos were legit lol. 

Hope everyone is well and staying healthy. 

Hi @Seriya, these is the only way I can help on your question. Actually when you watch the whole episode of kakao live chat you will know what they are talking about even if it is written on an English sub below hour screen you will find it on YouTube. Before the end of the live chat the host asking them which names they used when they have kakao message and of course when they announced which name they used some fans try to figured it out in the kakao comment section who owns the comments and reply, well you can see that there are names appeared in the comment section and if you look for it then translate it one by one you can find which name they used. I hope it's cleared already. :smile:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

7 hours ago, KimDdalgi said:

Hi @Seriya, these is the only way I can help on your question. Actually when you watch the whole episode of kakao live chat you will know what they are talking about even if it is written on an English sub below hour screen you will find it on YouTube. Before the end of the live chat the host asking them which names they used when they have kakao message and of course when they announced which name they used some fans try to figured it out in the kakao comment section who owns the comments and reply, well you can see that there are names appeared in the comment section and if you look for it then translate it one by one you can find which name they used. I hope it's cleared already. :smile:

@Seriya The host actually asked them to reveal themselves by posting a selca (selfie) under the usernames they were using. That was really cute, I thought. 

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

Hi Chinngus! 

Congratulations to You-Jung Youn the first ever South Korean Actress who won Best Supporting Actress in Oscars. Hoping the next person who will follow her footsteps in winning Oscars is Son Ye Jin for the Hollywood Movie "Cross".(Praying Desperately):heartxoxo:

Youn You-Jung : Finally I met Brad Pitt.:heart:

I remember these BUIL Film Award 2016. When Lee Byung Hun and Son Ye Jin announced the name of Youn You-Jung as the Best Actress and these is when LBJ asked SYJ about her Movie Collaboration with Hyun Bin in The Negotiations Movie and her Be With You Movie. When Youn You-Jung about receiving her Trophy from LBJ and SYJ, Jinnie immediately wipe something in her lips and removed it. What a nice action by our Queen Son Ye Jin she really cares to her Seniors. The same action with her Good Person/Boyfriend when some people on their Insdutry talk about him when they encounter him in their past projects, like these kind of scenario as Son Ye Jin did to Youn You-Jung, for example is when Im Yoon Ah talk about on their segment talk about BinJin Rumors last January 2020 in A-Channel she described how Hyun Bin is on the set when they did filming before when Hyun Bin called her Stylist to fix or removed something in her clothes. When I watch the video and these video I always remember our OTP is really have something in common especially their personalities which is true, that’s why they crossed their path and it’s really matched made in heaven. I imagine when they have already Mini BinJin Kids their children will inherit their good personalities and of course the beauty and the handsomeness of their Parents, having a cute Dimples and Eyessmile when they grow up they will look like their Parents.:fullofhearts:

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

Hi everyone,

It has been quiet in this forum. Maybe because our Son Ye Jin has been quiet on her IG and any updates on her goings on. 

I respect every decision Son Ye Jin makes and fully support her. If she wants to chill and stay home, I am so happy for her that she decided to relax, she has been working hard for 20 years, she deserve her “me” or “we/us” moment with Hyun Bin. If she decided to choose a project or movie/drama, I totally trust her and her Management. I truly believe that she is where she is now in her career - up there on the highest level of the best of the best actresses, because she carefully choose the movie/drama to work on. All her previous movies and drama are well thought of and decided wisely. 

At the moment, during my spare time from work and wife duties, I try to catch up on Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin’s previous movies, dramas, and interviews. I am a latecomer here, just found out about the amazing BinJin couple last year - Feb 2020. I have 20 years of them being in the K-ent industry to catch up.

Just like what Capt Ri said in the demilitarised zone before being separated from Seri, “Pray and wait patiently”

Good things will happen to those who wait. That’s what my Mama always say.

I am here for the long haul guys. Committed to support BinJin.

I am constantly praying for BinJin’s good health and and their endless love for each other. 

:heart: BinJin Forever :heart:

• Like 10
  • Love 9

@KimDdalgiThank you for sharing here Son Ye Jin’s and Smart’s message of hope to the Filipinos. You can see her sincerity in her message and in her eyes. She is so sweet and thoughtful. Ye Jin, you did gave us the strength in these challenging times. You, HyunBin and CLOY gave us hope, made us laugh and forget for a few hours the anxiety and worries of Covid. You made us think that this will come to pass and there is a happy ending in this pandemic. Thank you Ye Jin. You are an Angel. 

:fullofhearts:

• Like 5
  • Love 3

Hello again Chinggus! 

Younglim x Son Ye Jin Update! 

She's really aging backward. She's really glowing and dashing in the love of Hyun Bin. If Hyun Bin has Son Ye Jin's love effect everytime he looks more handsome in his upcoming new CF's then Son Ye Jin has too we call it Hyun Bin's love effect.:fullofhearts:

https://www.instagram.com/p/COKZT5OpjCj/?igshid=1n5ikzb4ka5sg

When Daniel Henney talk about CLOY and Hyun Bin. #BINIEL :smile:

• Like 4
  • Love 4
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

BinJin x Ecovacs x Younglim

household endorsements ;)

0-E50-E827-2-C9-A-4-B93-92-A7-D1-E66-F80

97-A08-B8-F-9075-44-F4-AA1-F-8-CC38429-D

CFA44-E8-C-D368-4462-BADF-B4862980-DF48.

YJ x Younglim TVCF 

SK interior brand Younglim will unveil the first TVCF with its exclusive model Son Yejin on May 1.

“The image of SYJ,  a professional who has both beauty and acting ability and always challenges new works, fits well with the premium and professional image Younglim pursues”

https://n.news.naver.com/mnews/article/015/0004537918?sid=101

Spoiler

• Like 5
  • Love 4
  • Wiggle 1

WOWWW!! Power Couple BinJin are on FORBES KOREA 2021 Power Celebrity. 

Also, HB is Top 10 and 8th placer among Korean celebrities in the Income power ranking of 2021.

#21 Hyun Bin 
#27 Son Ye

CEA499-D6-E56-F-460-A-B00-B-7-E0-B943-B0

2021 Power Celebrity Selected by Forbes Korea 

40 power celebrities that will lead the year 2021 

Forbes Korea has selected and announced the power celebrities that showed the best performances in the year 2021.  In-depth investigations were conducted in four areas, including media, broadcasting, income, and SNS. 

Survey Period: March 2020 to end of February 2021
Criteria:
1. “Media”: frequency of mentions in news headlines

2. “Social Media”: statistics from celebrities’ official accounts (YouTube subscribers, followers on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Vlive)
3. “Broadcasts”: celebrity popularity among viewers based on drama/variety appearances, viewership ratings, MC roles

4. “Earnings”: money earned via films, TV broadcasts, advertisements, etc.

21. Hyunbin (Actor)

Last year, he showed a desperate romance with Son Ye-jin in the tvN drama [Crash Landing on Love]. In the final episode, the highest average rating exceeded 21.7%, recording the highest rating of tvN at the time. This drama was released to the world through Netflix and continued to be popular in South America and Europe.

27. Son Ye-jin (Actor)

She is one of the top actors leading the Korean film industry by expanding his action, thriller and comedy to his box office and acting skills. Last year, the tvN drama [Crash Landing on Love], which depicts the romance between the South and the North Koreans, aroused a craze and re-established his position as an actor with excellent genre digestibility. From a rookie in the early 2000s, she has steadily enjoyed the normal level of popularity, and she appeared in many melodic films as well as her appearance, and was called the queen of the classic melodies of the 21st century. In 2020, director Andrew Nicole made a decision to appear in the Hollywood movie [The Cross], which catches a megaphone, but the filming was postponed due to Corona 19. Recently, it has been known that she is a real lover with actor Hyun-bin.

http://jmagazine.joins.com/forbes/view/333966

HB x CA2

A yummy food truck support fm HB Thai fans was sent to CA2 indoor film site this afternoon.

3212469-F-934-D-4788-BD77-EA1616-CEF150.

04803104-87-D8-4843-A082-E7-DFDE2-B6-A76

Spoiler

Special lunch box set for HB & CA2 Director

F4008-EAA-5-D4-A-44-AD-973-E-76-D15-FB6-

F418-FC44-B06-A-44-EE-A74-E-3-BE673-C12-

137 lunch boxes for CA2 crew

1558-A3-AB-7890-478-E-879-E-0-D253-F669-

FEAC1-DA2-2614-48-F9-B71-D-586270-C847-C

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 1