[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Hello Chinggus! 

These is it! Our Best Girl and Good Boy! :heartxoxo:

BinJin date time last March 6, 2021 (Saturday) is trending around socmed. :dontwanna:

Whoever owns the vlog and discover their Couple time your an NIS of these fandom. :loolz:

• Like 7
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

Another BinJin pouring day...

HB x BodyLuv new cf release.

Omgggg HB hair is so short in this new cf, giving a cute yet hot CA2 ICR vibes :wub:

8-B1-F1-D50-215-E-4-C2-B-A8-B2-B25-FE0-B

Hush a bye baby...Daddy Bini patting his Bini Jr :lol:

23674-C69-D907-486-D-A491-BD7-B65-F9-A42

Spoiler

55-E7-C198-54-CA-44-E4-8-B02-374-B109-F3

11815-E79-20-CE-4844-BD57-EED3-F69-EF9-F

1-EBE17-B6-7816-4-B3-A-BE11-6-BF05791-C4

ED690-C5-C-FF45-4-A29-A0-B9-CA740224-E9-

HB x “The Actor is Present” The Korean Actors 200 KOFIC Campaign coming soon

Spoiler

E7-FFC24-E-1176-4-C96-A861-B25-E1714198-

53-EAEC8-C-46-F3-4-BAE-AB3-F-8707-B5-FDF

6-B27-E10-F-9-EF6-4-A5-A-9686-D23-DC9738

9-EAC6856-918-C-49-BB-B410-9-DE9-FDED854

• Like 10
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

16 hours ago, QueenieBee said:

I agree, I prefer these types of photos compared to the overly photoshopped CF ones. But one thing I like about most of the CFs SYJ does is that she is usually smiling in them. Like the recent Crocodile Ladies, Smart and Jennyhouse usually feature her smiling. The Bride and You was going for a different aesthetic so I get why it was more serious (and it turned out stunning)! 

One comment I would make about the Korean 200 video/profile pics for SYJ is I wish she/they'd included at least one pic where she was full on smiling and showing off her dazzling eye smile.  I think SYJ unreservedly laughing and eye smiling is one of her most charming and beautiful looks.  (I bet HB would agree! :P) And it would be a good contrast to the soulful, vulnerable, kind of sad, expressive look she showcases in the other pics. 

I wonder if it was MSteam and/or the media studio in charge of the Korean 200 campaign who selected the clips and put together the video.  I thought it was a pretty good choice of clips and they chose some good scenes which are highlights of her career and show her range as well.  It was interesting that The Truth Beneath was the closing clip with sound.  A powerful scene.  SYJ was scary in that movie heh.  The editing felt a bit abrupt at the end and the "Incredibly Vigorous" kind of made me laugh.  I mean, they are not wrong, but it also made me think of ads were certain products lol.  I feel they could have chosen another strong but elegant turn of phrase there.  Some personal quote from the actor could have been interesting.  But something also could have been lost in translation!

And yes the writeup on the Korean 200 site was a bit messy despite the content being really glowing. Looks like they realized it too because they made some changes,  taking out mostly all the typos and spelled Sam Worthington's name correctly :lol: but for some reason they can't manage to spell CLOY correctly. They changed it from Forced Landing of Love to Crach Landing on You :ph34r:

Forced Landing of Love does not sound like an appealing romance!  Wasn't it also translated as Emergency Landing of Love or something like that?

I don't know if it's cause they have to do 200 actors but parts of this project feel a bit rushed.  The Negotiation was also strangely in capital letters alone amongst all the films.  Did they want to rush out the project to coincide with Hollywood awards season or something?   

This may be slightly controversial but apparently the Director of CLOY confirmed that Seri and Captain Ri do only see each other once a year :tears:(according to this Tweet translation of a magazine article, click to expand and read the 3-parts)

When I watched the CLOY ending, I understood Seri and JH had an arrangement to meet for 2 weeks a year in the time after they reunited, and they shared a beautiful home in Switzerland during that time and were very happy together.  That is what I took away from what was actually showed on screen.  And I was perfectly happy with that ending.  I didn't need everything spelled out for me.  In fact, they kind of showed more glimpses into a happily ever after than I expected.  I didn't expect or need to see a wedding, children etc.  Sometimes I feel an ending is better if there's more left to the imagination and it's not all nailed down.  What we saw at the end was only a moment in time in the not too distant future for them.  I didn't interpret it as being their permanent schedule together forever.  That's open to interpretation and what fanfic is for lol.  The most realistic future I imagine for them would be JH defecting to SK when Seri became pregnant.  Or both of them renouncing Korean citizenship and choosing to become citizens of Switzerland or another country if that would make a life together easier.  Seri certainly has enough money to make that happen and she can run Seri's Choice from anywhere.  Whatever they do, wherever they go, it was enough for me to know they got their happily ever after. 

Considering they shot the ending scenes at the very start (I never know how actors handle scenes all out of order, more in film than in TV dramas), I thought they did a pretty decent job in nailing the chemistry and the emotions in the reunion scenes.  I don't know if they felt what they shot originally wasn't intense enough so they reshot at the end for the closeups.  Glad they had the time and budget to do that.  And props to Writer Park. I never know how TV writers do it as well, to write on the go, under time pressure, in conjunction with filming and you have to finish the story well. 

But still, it's quite a fantasy ending for a fantasy show like CLOY.  Real life for defectors or NK/SK couples would, I imagine, be a lot more harsh.  There are many heartbreaking stories in the news, including one defector diplomat whose teenage child is still left behind in NK.  And I read the other day that watching or sharing SK dramas in NK is now punishable by death....I don't know how widely that is enforced or not, but poor Ju Meok!! It's no joke.  What I loved about CLOY is it brought out the message about our common humanity, no matter our differences and divisions.

On a cheerier note, still get a kick out of seeing SYJ being embarrassed by seeing their ending close up kisses on the screen for the whole cast and crew to see at the wrap up party hehe.  The cast and crew reaction was also lol.

Also lol at Bodyluv pillow being Binnie Jr.  Seeing HB in his bedhead glory and lying all over the sheets makes me think again that CLOY had some missed opportunities cough.  HB's shots for the Korean 200 campaign look good. 

Lovely to know Binjin now feel free to go out in public and enjoy meals in restaurants together, and even leave signatures together.  Looked like a restaurant with an interesting cuisine and a nice outdoor area.  Hope they had a good time and their privacy was respected.  I guess naver will write articles about whatever they are observed to be doing, separately or together now.  They both love to eat and they both love to workout.  I would so subscribe to their youtube channel even if all they do there is eat and critique food and workout lol. 

• Like 9
  • Love 4

YJ x GLASS China 1st issue 

Son Fairy孙仙to Flower Fairy花仙子...She is so beautifully makeup in her flower headdress...cant wait to see her Romantic Spring Day pictorials coming up tomorrow :wub:

:happyshakes::fiercebunny:

876068-AC-BB6-B-443-A-A13-A-6-C298-E04-C

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

Omg, she's so blooming and sooo pretty! Whatever the director has said about the ending of the movie Cloy it doesn't matter. The main thing is they are together now, supporting each other and fulfilling their love for each other. We can't ask for more. Thank you Lord! God has truly blessed their love. And her fans and a lot of people are praying for both of them. They are match made in heaven:approves: And Yejin is the type of woman that knows how to look after Binnie, she knows how to look after their relationship very well. Hyun Bin is very lucky to have her. She is intelligent and amazing! I am so happy for both of them. We need to give them some privacy so that they will enjoy their relationship more. We can only hope and pray that one day they would walk down the isle together with their loved ones blessing them and witnessing their vows of love and by then we will all be ecstatic and be giggling for them. Let's keep praying and supporting for them. Sending lots of love guys!!! :heart1:  

• Like 7
  • Love 1

“Ye Jin is very pretty. She’s pretty and good at acting. Harmony with the partner is more important than anything else for the actor. There are few actors who have actually influenced me. If I have a personal wish, I want to have a daughter like Ye Jin” - Kam Woo Sung , Alone in Love

The social media has posted comments and praises to So Ye Jin from different actors she has worked before. Of all the comments and praises, this one from Kam Woo Sung is my favorite - it’s the sweetest compliment ever.  For a male actor to personally wish to have a daughter to be like Ye Jin, it only means that he has high respect and admiration to Ye Jin. Surely, Kam Woo Sung was impressed of Son Ye Jin’s decency, professionalism, kindness  and talent as an actress. These are the qualities a father/parent would like their daughter or child to be. Our Queen Ye Jin always leave a wonderful impression to her fellow actors. 

What an inspiring woman you are Son Ye Jin! :crybaby:

• Like 12
  • Love 4
  • Blob 1

Just want to say, Wow!

Her beauty is so evident in this picture.

Son Ye Jin is really versatile, she has a totally different aura in each of her pictorial /endorsements. Different aura in the Glass magazine photos (cool and editorial), different from her Bau by Bride and You campaign (feminine, pristine aura), from Crocodile Ladies (smiling, carefree aura). Smart cf (giggly, lady in love). 

:cutekitty:

Binjin/HB fans who sent the Food Truck to CA2 filming, what a great idea to show support! So exciting to know that Hyun Bin was so delighted with the food truck and gifts that were given, apparantly he had the "brightest smile" that the food truck supplier has ever seen with the food truck and gifts. Binnie said thank you and that it was cool. The recipients liked the tumblers, Binnie's tumbler has a BinJin image :wub:

So thoughtful that they gave a gift to his assistant too.

• Like 15
  • Love 4
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

Synchronised updates again :) Hyun Bin’s Bodyluv and Son Ye Jin’s Glass China Magazine. 

After the confirmation, they are still so consistent in their same day updates. This is their way of telling their fans/followers, that they are so much TOGETHER. They are a Couple, they are a Team, they support each other. 

:heart: BinJin Forever :heart:

• Like 12
  • Love 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 2

On 3/17/2021 at 2:22 AM, Intuition1 said:

RiRi couple's meeting in Switzerland once a year could not go on indefinitely. If they ever did a second CLOY season, they would have to address how this meeting is dangerous for both, and eventually their countries' authorities will find out. How would this affect him and his family in North Korea? His father is smart enough to anticipate this, so he most likely made plans. RJH's father had done so much to protect his son and he knows the possibility his actions can be uncovered by his political enemies. So, I imagine his father had plans to escape from North Korea with his wife and son. Especially, considering he assisted his son to go to Switzerland every year. In real life, we have seen how a high ranking North Korean diplomat was able to successfully defect to South Korea with his wife and children. A second season exploring these possibilities would be exciting to watch. 

Yes and Yes! CLOY  deserved a second season and for them to explore this but i fear because of how unstable things are with North Korea, it wont happen. That would mean including a lot of political facts in it and it could anger both sides. Perhaps if things get better between the two countries, they could make a movie based on the show and finally give the fans a worthy follow up. 

The Glass pictures are really beautiful. I think YJ is getting ready to start her next work. I hope she does something before that hollywood movie which i still have a weird feeling about. Dont know why.

• Like 9
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

Watching Hyun Bin’s Bodyluv photos and CF, I asked myself “Is this the face Ye Jin sees every day?” Or maybe “This is the face Ye Jin wakes up to or says Goodnight to?” Again, I am googling now on “how to be a Son Ye Jin”

:crazymad:

• LOL 11
  • Wiggle 1

EVENT: Tweak my oppa! COMPETITION - Win prizes! :love:

Now you have a chance to show us your photo editing skills and promote your oppa or favorite drama!

Tweak a picture of your oppa, a drama poster and/or a picture we Event Organizers have picked out for you.

You don't have to be a master of photoshopping in order to participate. There are lots of free SW and apps available to edit pictures, even on your phone. So don't be shy! :kiss_wink:

We have great prizes for the winners! :partyblob:

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @Lmangla @Sleepy Owl

EDIT By @Sleepy Owl

Soompi_Advent_mini.jpg

December 23rd

Great Job at solving the clue!!!!

hyunbin-sonyejin-finger-heart.gif

For finding this clue, you will be rewarded with Roasted Turkey!!!

64945165_s.jpg

Chingus, what do you usually have in dinner on Christmas? Please tell us about your favorite food as well:fullofhearts:

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon, @agenth, @confusedheart, @Sleepy Owl

Edited by Sleepy Owl
Edited for Christmas event 2021
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

18 hours ago, jamy47 said:

I hope she does something before that hollywood movie which i still have a weird feeling about. Dont know why.

@jamy47 I agree with you. I don’t know why but I feel the same thing. 

• Like 1

On 3/21/2021 at 5:39 PM, kyla_binjinerismm said:

hi! I’m new here in the soompi forum! I’m a multi-fan and a fan of binjin since April. hope you guys can accept me here:D let’s also be friends on twt! @binjinerismm... thank you so much and happy shipping!:wub:

@kyla_binjinerismm Welcome to the Club of BinJin Fandom! I hope you enjoy reading alot here on these forum about BinJin Thread. Happy BinJin Craze!:fullofhearts:

BinJin Couple same day updates. :dontwanna::issohappy:

Jinnie's Valentino + M$_t£@m Update SMART BTS CF. :highonflowers:

https://youtu.be/75DRRWJ3aRc

Binnie's V@$T_£nt + Bodyluv Update photo CF. :hooray2:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMtjnIGpcKJ/?igshid=1gyy98jtqphts

• Like 3
  • Love 3

3/22 ~ YJ x Valentino DiVas

THIS IS IT!!  It is official now...

:fiercebunny::happyshakes:

E2-EFCD33-0105-4-D8-E-9-D87-20571-D7735-

F65-E1393-A640-4-F53-B315-5-B165-C0-C640

7-C8-E498-F-CCCD-40-EE-9206-B7-F040-F181

Photos taken on 3/4 at streets of Itaewon, S.Korea 

Spoiler

0-AD6-C729-BFFD-4787-8-A14-F89521-F1-A6-

8281-F73-F-25-BF-4-B42-A261-CD761-E1661-

3-A7-E1082-3-F29-4478-8-F16-5-AD07-C4-D7

F3-CBF7-D8-A06-A-402-F-BC05-64-D25-FF9-B

274-BE818-ABC9-4953-A972-2-DE7-CCCB1-DDE

B8577655-96-BE-4273-8679-DCA1-F95-FBC1-D

Actor Son Ye-jin was selected as Valentino's DI.VA, and a global advertising campaign with her was unveiled on the 22nd.  

The'DI.VAs' campaign launched by Pielpaolo Picouli this season is the ideal and challenge that Valentino pursues. It includes an attitude of accepting free self-expression in order to admit differences and seek truth, and an intellectual attitude that is both romantic and empathetic. The Divas campaign, which will be the inspiration and word of Valentino, will be presented through each persona.  

In this advertisement, Son Ye-jin drew attention by completing a global campaign with an elegant beauty and atmosphere, as well as an alluring beauty in a place reminiscent of the streets of Itaewon. Son Ye-jin showed a classic of luxury look by giving points with bags and ballerina shoes that stand out with Roman stud details.  

This global campaign emphasizes the local value of Asia and at the same time embodies the value of the Maison to become a true cultural ambassador and spreads the values Valentino pursues. It will be used.  

Meanwhile, Son Ye-jin is having a busy schedule with domestic and foreign advertising projects, and is struggling to select the next work without distinction between drama and film.  

Reporter Park Jungsun park.jungsun@jtbc.co.kr 

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/241/0003101677

Indeed our powerful Nation Couple...

Boyfriend x Omega Global Ambassador Girlfriend  x  Valentino DiVas :lol:

Spoiler

EF076-B25-89-D3-41-FD-ADA1-846-DC8-BACC9

97-D0-F112-3-FF2-4312-85-FB-D1-AE6-FD979

A77-F91-E5-1-CC0-4-FB4-ABD0-BBD75-C31-A4

B4-BE9-F87-2-A9-A-4527-AC49-D4-C4-F0817-

51-FED322-B549-4355-A38-F-8-CCDBA99-FA73

Thread of YJ Valentino couture for Glass & DiVas campaign:)

Spoiler

• Like 10
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 2