[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

I am re-posting and sharing this here. This is the from the Twitter account of Jane Basas , the Head Senior VP of Smart Communications. 

JPeUUUww_normal.jpg

TRUE STORY:

And I shouted, ‘Love each other forever you two!!!

And she said, ‘I will’

And my squeal drowned out his response

#KiligToTheBones

I’m dead... and went to BinJin heaven... I am now typing this from my grave...
:heart2beat:
I am in love with BinJin’s love :heart: 

• Like 12
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
  • Blob 3

BEAUTIFUL Mirror Queen YJ finally update her IG looking happy & glowy.  

haha she dont need socmed when her hottie best person is not working :lol:

:transforms::lollipop:

E534-D352-A5-ED-4114-A8-CC-E621108873-B1

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLgtkZbnO31/?igshid=uyadzxanwwlb

YJ IG updates are trending in Naver  this evening and Osen article headlines hahaha...

7-A9-EB4-D9-943-F-4-C57-B365-439830-EC82

“The handsomest man and the most beautiful woman of the century” 

• Like 13
  • Love 4
  • Blob 2

Hello Chinggus! 

I can't believe it in the span of just almost 13hours ago Son Ye Jin our Best Girl and our Mirror Girl breaks the internet again by having 900k+ likes turning to a million likes just simply updating her IG Account and her Chinese New Year greetings and wishes just like her boyfriend Hyun Bin our Best Boy when they released his CF and Chinese New Year greetings Video from his Agency. She really looks aging backward instead of aging forward. How to be like your aura our Best Girl Son Ye Jin? They said that when you looks dashing and blooming you are inspired and happy with special someone that's what we see on them both Jinnie and Binnie. Our BinJin Couple aura really complimented each other. I really must say that both survived the KEnt. World instead of hate and criticism they received alot of love and support coming from their supporters/fans/stans all over the world and it's a rare in their industry. If the past few years we have Rain and Kim Tae Hee 1.0 version or let say 2.0 version now in our BinJin Couple has 22.0 version of happy vibes of Couple:dontwanna: (Wink Wink Wink) 

On Ms. Jane twitted yesterday how Jinnie answer the loud compliment of SMART Telcom. VP Exec. that she answer "I Will". I think she will do it without a fight. We know that Jinnie is a very loyal to her commitments from her career, friends/colleagues, stylists, make up Artist, Pilates TRX (until she have her own licensed to teach), her home in samseong-dong (ever since she bought it she never change her home) and so on. I'm not a Psychologist or Psychometrician but what I see on her personality is she's into people she's comfortable with good conversations, Trust and Promises rather than with good appearance of a person and behind is all lies. Well it's a good foundation for having a good relationship in engaging with people you've trust. That's why Binnie won her heart not just because of her beauty appearance but also with her good personality. I'm sure that answer "I Will" is road to forever with 22.0 version. :heart4: (Wink Wink Wink) 

• Like 15
  • Love 3
  • Blob 1

5-CF594-B9-B2-B1-4-A83-9-C08-67-F5431-FF

BinJin x Smart A Message of LOVE

YJ is leaning into HB so much as if shooting is in confined space. 

Smart giving mircowave frame that I need to ZOOOM to see leaning YJ:lol:

24hrs to 2/22 BinJin x Smart BTS release...

7751-A479-A6-ED-44-B4-A7-EF-B3349-B8-CE6

Lol we hv GREAT WALL OF HB & now LEANING TOWER OF YJ
:hwaiting2:

17-E60-F28-9-E1-F-4-D93-932-F-3-C7-EFB69

Spoiler

F3-CB4-B8-E-CC06-4-F7-B-981-C-4-AF134-CA

More CLOY x Mongolia BTS
Spoiler

BDE00-B77-5003-487-B-A805-852-B630-BFE2-

C718-C58-D-E5-A1-46-E8-A70-B-22-F3-B1859

DEFB1076-C415-484-F-8949-C80-F412-A44-B2

8-E765-AA0-2-EC0-48-A5-9560-367194025-CB

E45181-D0-CFFA-44-E4-A75-E-0-EF4501-F243

• Like 11
  • LOL 7
  • Love 4
  • Blob 1

Base from bts hehe ye jin is more  clingy lol i think she likes to lean to hb hehe I remember during baeksang award when they were about to speak she also got near with binnie before she stood beside him hmmm.. She really is affectionate... Wondering when they were just the two of them.. Lol.  

• Like 5
  • Love 2

Hello Chinggus! 

Here it is the BTS SMART!:heart4:

#SMARTBinJin

#SMARTBinJinForever 

Spoiler

If Vogue is 1.0 version SMART is 22.0 version. :heart2beat:
Spoiler

Oh God my country is so blessed! They're coming here in the Philippines. Thank yo to our beloved Godmother of SMART Telecom Ms. Jane Basas for make our dream possible. :please:

Spoiler

:dontwanna:

Spoiler

Edited by ferily
Maximum of 3 images per post, please put any other images in spoiler tag. Thanks!
  • Like 10
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

B78-ACE87-3-BE1-4344-B2-E7-57951-A2-E022

2/22 ~ BinJin x Smart BTS

”What do I do? My truth is you..”

HB deep dimple smile, YJ crescent eye smile...our powerful Nation Couple look so happy and in love in this long waited Smart BTS:wub:

We are grateful at LiveSmart for bringing BinJin together on screen  probably the last time we see them appearing in one frame, same project. 

:letsgo:

D203617-E-D4-DB-4-C08-8-FBD-6-DE62-F5-BB

Spoiler
The shooting was at Hall 2, Gate 2, BinJin 22:lol:
BDA837-F7-B490-4-F34-BACC-0-A3407354-CB6

So cute....HB is too tall for YJ  and she has to stand on a book. And HB hand are holding her incase she falls during shooting:wub:

56-D76-AFC-259-E-4-D91-A254-361-A9-A6-B0
74-DD3449-654-D-4-A6-E-96-B1-380-EC53-FA

This joint cf is part of 2nd contract that BinJin have renewed; on top of their individual contracts signed last summer with Smart.  There will be a 2nd cf coming according to Mdm Jane
:fiercebunny::happyshakes:

Spoiler

BinJin message to Filo fans
Spoiler

0-DEA09-E7-3-E48-44-DD-9-DDC-03-A76-F42-

67731667-FE5-E-425-C-BCDB-185-FD3-F2461-
In a Smart-exclusive video, the two shared their experience working on the project. Hyun Bin revealed that they had to shoot in the middle of a snowstorm in January. “I remember it snowed a lot on the day of the shoot. Thanks to that, the shooting was fun despite the cold weather.”

Son Ye Jin recalled how unique the experience was working with the Smart team anew. “I am so happy to be with Smart for the second time. It’s a lot easier because we worked with the same team.”

Having said that, she disclosed that she’s looking forward to more campaigns from Smart. “And I am so excited to see more wonderful advertisements.”

The pair also revealed that they wanted to visit the Philippines to be with their supporters physically but would have to settle now with the warmth of virtual love by being with local fans online.

Addressing Filipinos everywhere, Hyun Bin said, “Hello. This is Hyun Bin. I have been given another chance to meet you all through Smart’s new campaign video. I hope that you’ll continue to support Smart and me. I wish you a Happy New Year. Please keep yourselves healthy and warm this year.”

Son Ye Jin echoed her partner’s message by saying, “I may not be able to meet you all in person but I’m very happy that I can greet you through this video. Last year was a difficult year for everyone. I sincerely hope you become happier this year. I hope to see you soon. Stay healthy until then.”

• Like 10
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, QueenieBee said:

I enjoyed the BTS. Nothing earthshattering which is to be expected since it was vetted by the agencies but its awesome to see them side by side interacting again after SO long (since Baeksang in June). They looked relaxed and seemed to enjoy the shoot.  HB always makes SYJ laugh which is my favourite thing ever. She finds her Mr. No Jam hysterical. Only love can do that :lol:

I don't know what they are finding so funny, especially Ms SYJ, but their laughter = our smiles. :D 

If they wanted an eye catching moment with the TVC, they got it with that full on laughter and chest touching, scripted or not.  Though we really don't know what's so funny in the TVC/with Binjin lol.  It's OK, it's enough to see them being so happy and having such a good energy together. That's never changed since TN days.

Thanks for the Eng translated interview with HB for UA. I like learning about actors' workout routines as they manage to stay in such good shape!  And this pair loves to eat!  HB seems to bulk up/slim down with ease.  SYJ's qualifications as a pilates and TRX instructor are impressive.  Her core must be so strong!  I wonder if SYJ has gotten HB more into pilates and him getting her more into weight training.  A couple that sweats together stays together.  They can practice cardio together hahaha.

Remember that CLOY bts at the NK village home where HB decided to do push ups for some reason. SYJ was in the background doing her own thing and not paying attention to him lol.  Maybe she is blessed with the sight of HB working out too often heh.   

Anyone know where I can watch the Eng subbed videos of that Korean female entertainment host who knows SYJ and who talked about Binjin after Dispatch released the news and after they did the Smart CF? Thanks. I saw them before but I can't find them again. 

• Like 4
  • Love 5
  • Blob 1

smart1.jpg

smart7.jpg

They're so content and happy together. HB also looks more relax too and he is starting  look more like SYJ now lol

I feel like we have been very spoiled lately - Not complaining. It's just really rare from what I have noticed for a couple to give so much to fans especially after official confirmation. It looks like they had a really good time filming togeher again too.

They renewed contract in December. So they already knew upcoming plans with SMART beforehand too. And we have more coming. The 2nd CF (I assume it is more similar stuff shot that was in behind the scenes) and upcoming live event - I don't think that live event would be soon unless HB has break in his CA2 schedule to participate in it.

:heart4:

• Like 12
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

Credit to above twiter act, so funny comment that when Yejin  changes poses every second and heres Hb just being steady dead RickRoll'D georgeous! haha They are super duper lovely, cute together!!!

Credit to above act.
sorry for no originality, just copying paste from twitter land. Just in case some might not have seen this...Yejin can really be feisty, boss lady and a sweetest lady at the same time. And So is Hb, might look like an intimidating handsome guy but can definitely act adorably cute and hilariously funny esp to our yejin
:fullofhearts:

I feel so lucky that my first ever couple ship just keeps on giving me happiness! I have to savor this moment because I can feel them doing only their own thing sooon. I am so thankful tho!

Edited by tncloy1819
  • Like 9
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
  • Blob 1

On 2/19/2021 at 8:46 PM, grrly said:

I personally think it's a different place, just coincident that they are rectangular. HB background is gray and YJ's is beige. Also, HB's looks like it doesn't go all the way up (colorful above). 

I don't think it matters where they film. Regardless, they spend lots of time together. Although the background for HB, it looks more like where Gong Yoo filmed his Terra Beer CF - his agency video message from last year during the summer. He was in what looks like exactly same place as HB. Whether it is a studio or w/e location.. I assume most studios would also look the same. 

With SYJ one, it doesnt look beige, they added a filter/change color tones of it. Whether she filmed in early in February too, it doesn't matter. They waited to post more with SYJ - NY greeting too (later, I believe due to timing and they wanted it out later). The other actors like LMJ were already in the first NY greeting. They just added more content with them in the 2nd video. 

3 hours ago, Seriya said:

Thanks for the Eng translated interview with HB for UA. I like learning about actors' workout routines as they manage to stay in such good shape!  And this pair loves to eat!  HB seems to bulk up/slim down with ease.  SYJ's qualifications as a pilates and TRX instructor are impressive.  Her core must be so strong!  I wonder if SYJ has gotten HB more into pilates and him getting her more into weight training.  A couple that sweats together stays together.  They can practice cardio together hahaha.

From the latest GQ Korea, HB really hasn't change his workout much. In Allure Fit, trainer Yoon mentioned that HB comes when he has time - HB confirmed that hahaa /it is still the same. However, HB usually preps /work out more when he has to work. Thus weight training would also be more for work too. Like he prepped a lot to film first CA. SYJ has a TRX at home.  Due to covid, I don't think either were at their gyms/studios much to work out especially when it got worst later in December. It was changed to only social gathering of 4 people or less. It was lifted later in January or early February.

• Like 9
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, ElectricHearts said:

I don't think it matters where they film. Regardless, they spend lots of time together.

That was my whole point; You just explained it more clearly than I did. 

On 2/19/2021 at 7:11 PM, Maggie Ruff said:

Hmm...I don't get what you mean disrespect about that.  What is wrong if they did greeting in the same place at their house or someone house?   Either friends or colleague can do that.  

Please understand the laws before practicing police.  Some examples of guideline: soompi rules,  respect personal privacy means what they are doing or where they are in their personal time, their non-celebrity friends, families,.... .  If a question about a post from MSTeam or Vast is consider as non respect, then 95% content of this forum is disrespectful.  Also, does the question cause any damage to their images ?  Maybe in your view, public greeting has to happen in the office, someplace else means disrespect ????

That's not what I meant at all. I apologize if it was conveyed that way, that was not my intention. You're right, there's no malice or disrespect. 

• Like 5