[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

I saw the fun interview from this forums but I can't remember which page. So I can't wait for them to appear in public together. That I made this clip just for the needs of my heart. Please watch it for fun.   hahaha

:bashful::dontwanna:

Edited by Bowie_Binnie
  • Like 5
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

3577-AC64-BD37-418-C-9-C59-798-FBA5-E15-

CONGRATS  HB winning the most popular korean artist award in HK Yahoo Asia Buzz Awarda 搜寻人气大奖 2020

HB is Hong Kong husband because Cloy aired last year make alot of HK female fans to become his “wife”

:hwaiting2:

@Bowie_Binnie WOW, I love ur fake sub interview :blush:

Hope we can see them  appearing in fashion magazine near future maybe Vogue Korea 2.0.  Looking forward to see HB in the coming GQ magazine and his 1st interview aft dating confirmation.   It has been 12 years since he last ft in GB Nov 2009.

1-EAD116-F-36-C0-47-A6-B77-F-8-A797-D454

Spoiler

that neigh before his laughter & his fav word ~ Yejinssi:lol:

Edited by Jillia
Please put more than 3 pics/IGs in spoiler tags, thanks!
  • Like 5
  • Where's My Oppa? 2
  • Blob 2

“HB recently moved into a new home in Guri, Gyeonggi-do. The Sunday Newspaper was able to confirm that HB purchased a new high end villa in Guri. He also completed his moving. It is a location close to Seoul, celebs such as JYP and actress Oh Yeon Seo live in this villa”

“Sale price of the villa bought by HB was 4.8 billion won. It is known among the residents of Achiwool Village that HB has moved in. He moved in December.

“Said to be a large and spacious villa, attention is on whether he will be moving in with SYJ as there may be thoughts to get married “

“It is said among the residents there many are already expecting it to be their newly wed home. However, there are few eye witnesses that actually seen HB or SYJ. One resident said she’s seen actress Oh YeonSeo but has only heard of Hyunbin moving in”

• Like 9
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 4
  • Blob 1

It's been a while since we've had a Vast denial. :lol:They are saying it's not a marital home. Well, considering they just confirmed "dating" only a month ago, they can't really say much else until an engagement or wedding is announced. 

But it's an awfully big place for HB to live in by himself, no?:hwaiting2:

• Like 2
  • LOL 13
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

4 hours ago, QueenieBee said:

It's been a while since we've had a Vast denial. :lol:They are saying it's not a marital home. Well, considering they just confirmed "dating" only a month ago, they can't really say much else until an engagement or wedding is announced. 

But it's an awfully big place for HB to live in by himself, no?

This reminds me of So Ji Sub's denial about his marital home purchase LOL.

:approves:

On 1/29/2021 at 6:36 AM, DNguyenTran said:

I just saw rumor on youtube that SYJ seems pregnant! Anyone know?

Let's not go there. Let's not cross our boundaries as fans. 

This is not the place to ask whether this piece of information is true or not. You can call MSTeam to ask, or email them, or ask to speak to Vast CEO for clarification.

*Please note that this is not a serious advice on calling those 2 agencies. Stop with prying into intimate details. Just be grateful with whatever info we get that is deemed not sensitive to be shared. 

I love BinJin. 

:ok:

• Like 10
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1

6 hours ago, bin-jin said:

“HB recently moved into a new home in Guri, Gyeonggi-do. The Sunday Newspaper was able to confirm that HB purchased a new high end villa in Guri. He also completed his moving. It is a location close to Seoul, celebs such as JYP and actress Oh Yeon Seo live in this villa”

“Sale price of the villa bought by HB was 4.8 billion won. It is known among the residents of Achiwool Village that HB has moved in. He moved in December.

“Said to be a large and spacious villa, attention is on whether he will be moving in with SYJ as there may be thoughts to get married “

“It is said among the residents there many are already expecting it to be their newly wed home. However, there are few eye witnesses that actually seen HB or SYJ. One resident said she’s seen actress Oh YeonSeo but has only heard of Hyunbin moving in”

According to the article HB’s new luxury residence is in the area where artists and actors live such as Park Jin Young and Oh Yeon Soo. 

His new place is a penthouse that takes up the whole floor of a building, located right above Oh Yeon Soo’s residence. 

In Korean:

[”특히 해당 지역에는 박진영, 오연서 등 연예인과 예술인들이 많이 살고 있다.

현빈이 매입해 이사한 빌라는 오연서와 같은 빌라로 오연서의 바로 윗집인 것으로 알려졌다.”]

Also 70 pyung is abour 2,500 sq ft. That is a fair size home but not massive. It must be very luxurious.  HB paid $4.8 billion won for it, which is about US $5 million.

• Like 3
  • Shocked 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

Sometimes Korean medias are crossing the line. Especial in Naver all articles that i have read always mentioned Oh Yeon Soo the girl who got linked with Hyun Bin last November and was trending on Weibo. It is pissing me off! Please you already crossed the line by disclosing every singe detail about HB's new villa but mentioning that girl in every article is too much! It is hot trend on Naver right now. Please respect and consider Son Ye Jin's feeling. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2

5 hours ago, seungshin said:

According to the article HB’s new luxury residence is in the area where artists and actors live such as Park Jin Young and Oh Yeon Soo. 

His new place is a penthouse that takes up the whole floor of a building, located right above Oh Yeon Soo’s residence. 

In Korean:

[”특히 해당 지역에는 박진영, 오연서 등 연예인과 예술인들이 많이 살고 있다.

현빈이 매입해 이사한 빌라는 오연서와 같은 빌라로 오연서의 바로 윗집인 것으로 알려졌다.”]

Also 70 pyung is abour 2,500 sq ft. That is a fair size home but not massive. It must be very luxurious.  HB paid $4.8 billion won for it, which is about US $5 million.

According to the video posted about the house, 73 pyung not including the upper deck. ;) Will not post the link of the video here for privacy reason.  

• Like 2
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 1

Sometimes Korean medias are crossing the line. Especially in Naver all articles that i have read always mentioned Oh Yeon Soo the girl who got linked with Hyun Bin last November and was trending on Weibo. It is pissing me off! Please you already crossed the line by disclosing every single detail about HB's new villa but mentioning that girl in every article is too much! It is hot trend on Naver right now. Please respect and consider Son Ye Jin's feeling. 

•  
    Spoiler

Sorry for posting this here again on the new page. 

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, HannaBanana said:

Sometimes Korean medias are crossing the line. Especial in Naver all articles that i have read always mentioned Oh Yeon Soo the girl who got linked with Hyun Bin last November and was trending on Weibo. It is pissing me off! Please you already crossed the line by disclosing every singe detail about HB's new villa but mentioning that girl in every article is too much! It is hot trend on Naver right now. Please respect and consider Son Ye Jin's feeling. 

I agree. And how they write the articles they give too much information, then before ending the story, they'll suddenly say something related to privacy blah blah blah...and so what if he bought a property, that's not a big deal, he's of age to buy and wants to plan his future. and I just hope fans, stop talking about it. we want to value their privacy but we keep talking about...geeez, ok, I'll also stop talking too :expressionless:

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

Bernie Sanders Meme GIFAnything about BINJIN stirs up the net. The news explains the following: 

1. BINJIN is as solid as a rock. The couple has gone thru so many test but "they just laugh it off". 

2. Reporter clarifying OYS baseless rumour, "its just a neighbor thing". Of course, Celebrities have all the right to purchase any property anywhere they find it safe. This only proves that BINJIN made a BIG commitment that ONE DAY of June. For all we know, it is really a FAMILY Home.  For and with HB Family as they want to avoid crowded places for health reasons, that includes SYJ as well. 

3. SYJ was really busy from November to December helping his Beau move in. In his Seasons Greeting Teaser, its all about settling down, and if its about building their own home with SYJ, both SYJ and HB loves nature, so he would rather build their Love Nest close to nature. With a big big garden of flowers, trees and a wide lawn for his small jinnies and binnies to run and jump and have fun. 

4. They have Life to Live. HB always comes in defense when it comes to SYJ. "No one hurts my woman". 

5. Please do not hate me if i say this.  Just in case, we need to limit sending gifts to the couple. Anything we send is so precious to them, and they need more space to keep them, they would need to buy acres of land for it, " Hehehe.... "

:waves:

• Like 14
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 3
  • Wiggle 1

Hi guys I'll share these one. It was also a denial from year 2015 from RSY and PHS Couple. It reminds me wayback 2015 when they denied dating (during and after their drama series), marriage and an apartment. And now they are happy Married Couple with adorable kids. Same as stated the other page about SJS penthouse villa denial. 

https://www.kdramastars.com/amp/articles/100248/20151009/ryu-soo-young-and-park-ha-sun-deny-wedding-rumors.htm

Okay BinJin Couple is real. Let's Pray for their happiness. Let's leave them alone and give them a short hiatus moment for awhile. Let's support and love them as an Actor and Actress and also as Couple.:blush: (Wink Wink Wink) 

• Like 8
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2

16 hours ago, strongtower said:

Such a big home purchase for only 1 resident. Hihihi

16 hours ago, kimeon_ said:

Such a big place for a bachelor pad.

Hahaha best comments here since the news of the new house. 

Happy for Bin, as usual, about the new house. It is indeed humongous for one person to live. Apparently house contract was already signed in June but ownership didn't transfer to Bin until January this year. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2