[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Maybe someone could sub this video for everyone (please?).  It’s a KBS entertainment news story ranking the BinJin couple as the #1 Couple Most Likely to Marry In 2021.”  The show topic is Star Couple. 

At any rate, it has a nice collection of video clips from both HB and SYJ’s in shows and interviews to weave their love story in their ”own words.”  Even without the subs, it's nice to watch, I think. 

Edited by seungshin
For clarity and accuracy.
  • Like 9
  • Love 2

24 minutes ago, seungshin said:

Maybe someone could sub this video for everyone (please?).  It’s a KBS entertainment news story ranking the BinJin couple as the #1 Couple Most Likely to Marry In 2021.”  The show features three couples, but I don't know who the other two are. 

At any rate, it has a nice collection of video clips from both HB and SYJ’s dramas and movies to weave their inevitable love story in their ”own words.”  Even without the subs, it's nice to watch, I think. 

@seungshinsomeone translated it the past few weeks ago. I think I saw it here in previous pages. And the other couple are Choi Soo Young & Jung Kyung Ho ane Shin Min Ah & Kim Woo Bin. :blush:

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, Bowie_Binnie said:

A very considerate act of Yejin for her boyfriend (Hyun Bin) not to attend so the attention will be focused on him as the winner instead of them as a couple dating....and on the part of Hyun Bin, he was actually dedicating his award to Yejin in his message, that it's because of her, he was able to act his role well...and he is now addressing her as Yejin that sounds on a personal rather than professional level....what a sweet couple, supportive of each other

I absolutely agree and didn’t actually think about this. I was too excited about them possibly attending together that I forgot they are both professionals who obviously still want their work to be a focus too. It was indeed a very considerate act of SYJ to allow HB to accept his award and let him have his moment too. I wouldn’t expect anything less from her particularly seeing as her career has always been a big priority for her.

HB is really something else too isn’t he, like the definition of an ideal man. Sweet, considerate, respectful, caring, handsome and the list goes on. I thought he was a little nervous when he mentioned her, not in a bad way of course but more so because he knew everyone was waiting for it but he did it perfectly. You could tell he meant it from his heart and that he respects and loves her.

I am still in shock that they are actually dating officially, still feels like a dream haha

• Like 13
  • Love 4

53 minutes ago, KimDdalgi said:

@seungshinsomeone translated it the past few weeks ago. I think I saw it here in previous pages. And the other couple are Choi Soo Young & Jung Kyung Ho ane Shin Min Ah & Kim Woo Bin. :blush:

Thank you!  A few weeks late here. Lol. 

BTW, how do you add an emoji. I get a nice saying I'm not allowed when I try. 

• Thanks 1

On 1/28/2021 at 10:12 AM, binjinPhDfan said:

Watch 7:47 in this video. One of my favorite videos of Son Ye Jin.

How considerate of SYJ. Taking care of the seonbae actress while blocking the view from the camera to protect her. Fast thinking on her feet. 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote videos! Thanks!
  • Like 7

Such a nice video edit in the last part of Hbs’ speech. His subtle ways.... Saying Finally to put emphasis on this part of his speech, mentioning SYJ name, twice, even though we all know Yoon seri is Yejin to complement her twice! :fullofhearts: And using Gomapta instead of kamsahamnida to say thank you to her which apparently less formal way of saying thank you for family or close friend! No cheesy/tacky lines. :heart:

Just me thinking as well  that after Cloy, they both made sure to keep their dating/ relationship strictly under wraps, so the whole of 2020 as we’ve seen, all the accolades , news, awards focuses on CLOY,  as actor HB and actress SYJ and the cloy team.

True enough coz after Jan 1, their relationship becomes the headlines and topic of all sites.

How could you not love and respect how these two carry themselves over the years???

• Like 11
  • Love 1

A dashing and glowing Binnie. Our Best Boy is really so in love with our Best Girl Jinnie.:blush:(Wink Wink Wink)

Congratulations to our Best Girl Jinnie The Most Beautiful Woman in the World and The Best Partner for Binnie The Best Boy and The Good Man!:blush:

• Like 16
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3
  • Wiggle 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

On 1/29/2021 at 1:36 PM, DNguyenTran said:

I just saw rumor on youtube that SYJ seems pregnant! Anyone know?

@DNguyenTran Since yesterday it was circulating in YT. But I think it was during Cheongdam Reunion Scene of CLOY after they shoot the scene. But somebody posted it on IG that it was a new photo then deleted it but luckily someone screenshot it and posted it again. I don't know if it is true or not? Coz if it is new photo and true my cue or basis is they should wear a facemasked coz we know that SoKor is in a third wave of Corona. And I've been checking of celebrities and Kpop Idols IG posts, SoKor news, viriety shows and Korean vloggers they are all wearing facemasked these cold and winter season unless they are inside a studio or a building or a live streaming show that they cannot wear there facemasked. Even her one Cinderella Friend UJW vlogg which she always do when uploading her new video on YT she always use facemasked when she's vlogging outside. 

And some are speculating that she's pregnant coz after her video live Japan fanmeeting she was seen her whole body a walking Jinnie and since the Netflix interview, Documentary Movie Interview (the one she watach on a Cinema) CF interview and her video acceptance speech was aired it was all half body, including the Cinderella Friends catching up that they don't seen their faces and body to the photo which LJH and her food preparation are only be seen on her post and even Jinnie's new SNS Red App she was in a half body photo. That's why some of us here has a speculation of she's pregnant. 

Reminders:

Let's give them privacy that they wanted. Let's refrain for speculations how does she feel if she watch those videos that she is pregnant? Speculating that she is pregnant isn't a good idea specially when without solid proof. This is the reason why attackers or anti's attacks her more because some of fans became too much. Sometimes they need to move away from limelight so we cannot invade their privacy. That was our job as fans supporting their works and let's enjoy what they can show and give to us. We should be grateful that they found each other and thanks to TN Era and CLOY Era. And soon they will share and surprise as again with another new chapter of their life's on the near future if they will share it. Let's wait for their surprise in the end we all know that they are dating/relationship or some believes that they are already engaged or married. But who knows maybe later, tommorow, days, weeks and months they will surprise us with a flying clolours as they surprise us during New Year of January 1st of 2021. Let's Pray for them a good relationship, good health and new project again.:blush:(Wink Wink Wink) 

• Like 11
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

#HyunBin takes the cover of Esquire China - February 2021 issue Full spread - https://m.weibo.cn/1195397063/4598676591219680

Spoiler

Hyun Bin as the cover for Esquire China, February 2021

“It’s not a coincidence, it’s fate. Hyun Bin is someone who stands out from others be it in appearance, acting skills or how he treats people. —

@cheonnunn

Spoiler

Edited by Jillia
Please put more than 3 pics/IGs in spoiler tags, thanks!
  • Like 10
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 6

2 hours ago, KimDdalgi said:

@DNguyenTran Since yesterday it was circulating in YT. But I think it was during Cheongdam Reunion Scene of CLOY after they shoot the scene. But somebody posted it on IG that it was a new photo then deleted it but luckily someone screenshot it and posted it again. I don't know if it is true or not? Coz if it is new photo and true my cue or basis is they should wear a facemasked coz we know that SoKor is in a third wave of Corona. And I've been checking of celebrities and Kpop Idols IG posts, SoKor news, viriety shows and Korean vloggers they are all wearing facemasked these cold and winter season unless they are inside a studio or a building or a live streaming show that they cannot wear there facemasked. Even her one Cinderella Friend UJW vlogg which she always do when uploading her new video on YT she always use facemasked when she's vlogging outside. 

And some are speculating that she's pregnant coz after her video live Japan fanmeeting she was seen her whole body a walking Jinnie and since the Netflix interview, Documentary Movie Interview (the one she watach on a Cinema) CF interview and her video acceptance speech was aired it was all half body, including the Cinderella Friends catching up that they don't seen their faces and body to the photo which LJH and her food preparation are only be seen on her post and even Jinnie's new SNS Red App she was in a half body photo. That's why some of us here has a speculation of she's pregnant. 

Reminders:

Let's give them privacy that they wanted. Let's refrain for speculations how does she feel if she watch those videos that she is pregnant? Speculating that she is pregnant is not a good idea specially when without proof. This is the reason why attackers or anti's attacks her more because some of fans became too much. Sometimes they need to move away from limelight so we cannot invade their privacy. That was our job as fans supporting their works and let's enjoy what they can show and give to us. We should be grateful that they found each other and thanks to TN Era and CLOY Era. And soon they will share and surprise as again with another new chapter of their life's on the near future if they will share it. Let's wait for their surprise in the end we all know that they are dating/relationship or some believes that they are already engaged or married. But who knows maybe later, tommorow, days, weeks and months they will surprise us with a flying clolours as they surprise us during New Year of January 1st of 2021. Let's Pray for them a good relationship, good health and new project again.:blush:(Wink Wink Wink) 

I didn't know why I just feel like.. HB just wanna SYJ stay home taking care of the house and let him find the money... Wink wink

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1

3 hours ago, BinJinshipperfromIndia said:

Hi, let's not go there. It is a sensitive topic and we should refrain from putting it out here, especially when a lot of stuff is picked up quickly by the media from this forum. 

and not to mention, what if these all are hoax, imagine our girl feeling? Can’t she be allowed to gain a little weight of happiness kg? Then you all speculate here and there

life as celeb is hard!!!

stop stop please abt the rumors. Not until any words from the agency. Please guys move on to other topic hehe

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Beanpaste said:

and not to mention, what if these all are hoax, imagine our girl feeling? Can’t she be allowed to gain a little weight of happiness kg? Then you all speculate here and there

life as celeb is hard!!!

stop stop please abt the rumors. Not until any words from the agency. Please guys move on to other topic hehe

@Beanpaste I do agree with you. Let's support them and  focus on their coming new peojects and their achievements. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1