[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

@The Negotiation, fasten your seatbelt as this group is not yet done -- just when we think it is about to get boring, something new occurs. Welcome back to cyberspace and Happy New Year to you as well! I have held off writing to both APAN and AMAZER app regarding their scam behavior as I had to calm down first. I will follow up with them. As both HB and SYJ's agencies have been notified I am not going to involve them.

• Like 3
  • Love 5
  • Wiggle 1

Vast just confirmed HB is returning for the Confidential Assignment sequel :Pandabulous:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKU14papD-Z/?igshid=edfb0qgr4q5s

Great news for fans of the first film which did really well at the box office. Based on recent reports it will start filming in February. North Korean HB again B)

Move over, SYJ, the OG Binjin is back :P

• Like 9
  • LOL 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 3
  • Blob 2

I am glad that Binnie confirmed for Confidential Assignment 2 another new project for him. And for APAN Awards hoping that BinJin Couple and CLOY Team will sweeping all those Awards even if they both coming or not as we know Jinnie got won a Seezn Star Award and hoping that Binnie win too for Grand Prize (Daesang). :) (Wink Wink Wink)

https://www.facebook.com/111352003813291/posts/240906774191146/

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/609/0000390410

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

Thought HB wanted to take a longgggg break but here he is again with Confidential Assignment 2! Very happy for him, will be seeing lots of HB in action when his movies are in theatre. Also, he seems to have a thing for agents/soldiers (particularly NK solders) in general, isn't he :)) 

Funny how in one of The Swoons interviews HB said he should stop doing movies with such short names (because YJ was able to recall 3 of his movies in less than 3 seconds) yet he keeps on falling into that trap again and again :))

6 hours ago, QueenieBee said:

Move over, SYJ, the OG Binjin is back :P

What, I'm so outdated, didn't know there's an original BinJin before the actual BinJin 

ted wow GIF

• Like 4
  • LOL 12
  • Wiggle 2

Update on 22....again! Haha! 

Happy for CA 2 announcement. Actually, I really want to see HB in that stubble. I think he looks wayyyyyy more sexier ( sorry Yejinshii for swooning over your bae :yum:

I know in Bargaining too he is sporting a beard/ moustache or stubble not sure but yes, facial hair!!! And honestly can't wait for the film to release. 

I think I have outdone looking at all Binjin photos, all videos, interviews. Repeatedly watched cloy clips and yesterday went back to Negotiation and watched it all over again. Have read almost all binjin content on wattpad as well :tounge_xd:

My life is stuck on these two honestly. Just not being able to function. 

Guys, how are you coping up? Any suggestions? I might just go crazy here... 

Is it affecting my work and life? Yes, sort of... I keep neglecting important tasks, just to repeatedly watch the same videos I have seen a hundred times. :sleepy:

• Like 5
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

Happy HB has confirmed his role in CA2 and cool Im Cheol Ryung is coming back with more actions.  Hope he will take care and wont injured himself again.

We going to see HB & DH collaborate again aft 17 years and both aged like red wine looking more handsome, fresher and buffer...2 DASHING AHJUSSIS in 1 frame:wub:

HB & DH in MNIKSS 17 yrs ago..

Lol can we Daniel for Yoona & YJ cameo as HB gf in CA2, a photo of YJ in HB wallet or phone wallpaper is fine too:lol:

After past 2 days of sh2t w Amazer,  I hope we can still see HB attending the award since he is nominated for APAN Daesang award.  

Hoping HB will win Daesang, YJ for Best Actress and CLOY for Best Drama.  YJ has won the KT Seenz award for Actor after all the day & nite voting and fierce competition.

52-DCC40-A-BB85-4-C87-8-B14-2-A223-EA8-B

Lol HB needs his bowtie fix if he plan to wear it tomorrow:lol:

ECCBEFE6-AC2-A-4595-8-C4-C-84-CBDF082-C2
  • Like 11
  • LOL 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

It seems that these forum was so silent these days. Well anyways I have three gut feelings why Jinnie is not showing off I will not telling it yet the two if my gut feeling is true. And my third gut feeling is maybe one of the reason why she's not in the Awards Night is maybe because they avoided to be the talk of the night since they've already confirmed that they are dating just like in Baeksang Awards they avoided each other so audience cannot speculate and will not focus on them on what relationship status they have during those time or the other side reason is due to some restrictions on Corona Virus well in fact that SoKor has already on a third wave of Corona. Well let's pray and hope that they will get Best Actress and Daesang Awards.:)

Congratulations CLOY for Best Drama! :happy2:

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, KimDdalgi said:

Well anyways I have three gut feelings why Jinnie is not showing off I will not telling it yet the two if my gut feeling is true. And my third gut feeling is maybe one of the reason why she's not in the Awards Night is maybe because they avoided to be the talk of the night 

Are we in the same boat of gut feelings..  Yup i agree on your 3rd reason same with me.. The two hmm better not yet stated here lol..  Maybe we're not match on  one reason  but probably the other one i think were same thought lol..  Anyway goodluck i hope both of them will take home the award:)

I also notice how gorgeous HB in his suit.. But i notice his eyes wringkles i think he didn't get enough sleep these days..he is  super busy i guess:)

• Like 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Peony22 said:

Are we in the same boat of gut feelings..  Yup i agree on your 3rd reason same with me.. The two hmm better not yet stated here lol..  Maybe we're not match on  one reason  but probably the other one i think were same thought lol..  Anyway goodluck i hope both of them will take home the award:)

I also notice how gorgeous HB in his suit.. But i notice his eyes wringkles i think he didn't get enough sleep these days..he is  super busy i guess:)

Same thoughts. Hahaha!!! 

Congratulations to CLOY and Hyun Bin if the rumors going around is true that they won. I'm a bit sad and upset for Ye Jin. You all know why, clear as day. But yeah, let's look on the brighter side. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2