[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

If only they could re-produce CLOY into like 3-hour movie (time saving for me to keep re-watching our #BinjinisReal) so I don't need to repeat the whole 16-episodes for like the 5th time now?? till I could remember almost all lines that I don't need any subs anymore... LOL... 

I always had this chemical curse of butterflies, faster heartbeat and giddy pleasure running into my veins everytime I watched all their romance lovey-dovey scenes... Now even I had deeper emotions knowing they have confirmed as a couple.

From the first time I watched CLOY, their chemistry was too strong to be only on reel. I still and always believe CLOY is apart of HB's project, he's the mastermind, to proof his love to SYJ. I did watched few of her past movies. That girl was above all qualities! And that Man is so in love with her and he would do anything to win her heart.. and he did..she did and finally they did... So.. Let me live with this delulu forever...:blush:

Damn.. but I love these feelings... My brain has internal drug factories, which had made me ecstatically happy whenever these two beautiful persons appears on my screens. Do you guys have some kind of similar 'issue' like me?? 

Btw, please check out these beautiful videos I found from Gifanchy created last year... Just lovely! :heart:

Edited by dooly Binjin
  • Like 8
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 5

13 hours ago, dooly Binjin said:

Damn.. but I love these feelings... My brain has internal drug factories, which had made me ecstatically happy whenever these two beautiful persons appears on my screens. Do you guys have some kind of similar 'issue' like me??

Dont worry, ur not alone! My swooning just got to even much higher notch when they confirmed :sweet:

Edited by Berou
Please do not quote videos. Thanks !
  • Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

Hello guys it is an off topic. I'll post it here because #CLOY was trending in our country and in Twitter today. The government of our country was so a CLOY Fan they make them as an example. CLOY was really dominating the World not just only in Asia. These series is really true example of good values. I give CLOY Team and BinJin Couple a big praise and applause. (Wink Wink Wink) :happydance:

• Like 4
  • LOL 6

PART 2 of TVN recreate CLOY content with witty caption:joy:

TVN is BJ shipper too....lol they put the hospital kissing scene and added EGGPLANT & those kisses captions!  :love:

We know YJ fav cooking dishes is pasta and EGGPLANT!! 

More pls cuz the whole fandom are bored now aft 2 weeks of partying BJ 1/1 dating conf:joy:

• Like 9
  • LOL 2
  • Wiggle 1

4 hours ago, dooly Binjin said:

Yes, @dooly Binjin, we all have that “issue”, it’s normal and natural in this fandom/ship. It has may terms, e.g. BinJin fever, BinJin syndrome, BinJin bug, BinJin heart attack, BinJinitis, BinJinism, etc, etc - fellow BinJin sisters, you can add on the list if I forgot something. And It will be difficult to move on.

The good thing is WE.LOVE.IT. We love and proud to be part of this fandom/ship as we follow and ship the most wonderful couple whose love is made in heaven. 

I feel you @dooly Binjinwelcome to the happiest fandom in this world!  Yes we do love these feelings! 

:heart: BinJin Forever :heart:

• Like 7
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4

Whoa!! It's going to be a great weekend! BinJin confirmed to be attending Apan??!!

So excited to see them together after xx months.. and to see what knockout outfit Jinnie will wear this time and hb will of course be handsome as usual.. will they be wearing matching or complementing outfits again?!

:highonflowers:

• Like 6
  • Shocked 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 5

8 minutes ago, Aya said:

Yes, @dooly Binjin, we all have that “issue”, it’s normal and natural in this fandom/ship. It has may terms, e.g. BinJin fever, BinJin syndrome, BinJin bug, BinJin heart attack, BinJinitis, BinJinism, etc, etc - fellow BinJin sisters, you can add on the list if I forgot something. And It will be difficult to move on.

The good thing is WE.LOVE.IT. We love and proud to be part of this fandom/ship as we are follow and ship the most wonderful couple whose love is made from heaven. 

I feel you @dooly Binjinwelcome to the happiest fandom in this world!  Yes we do love these feelings! 

They are attending APAN Star Awards 2020!!! This will be their first public appearance after the confirmation... am gonna so having all those terms you mentioned above... Blissfull ship we are. Soon to be our happiest and another proud moment on 23 Jan 2021!! Love u all Binjin Fandom, Binjin Stan, BinjinLover all those names we call it... what we know they made us the happiest people on earth!! #BinjinForever 
:gangnamstyle:

• Like 6
  • Wiggle 3
  • Blob 4

B25-C7-B44-5939-467-E-B228-008-B925-D180

065-D4292-C514-4425-9-CD7-7-C5661131-B38

OMGGGG  BinJin will be attending THIS SATURDAY APAN award walking down red carpet!!! We gg to see BAA2.0 and their FIRST PUBLIC APPEARANCES AFTER 1/1 dating confirmation and  BINJIN 22 DAYS !!!

BinJin always surprises us with their rules!!  SOOO EXCITED to see our lovely POWERFUL NATION COUPLE again in 1 frame :love:

992-EA5-CD-3-D30-4066-89-BF-CBE8114-A2-B

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 4

1 hour ago, bin-jin said:

OMGGGG  BinJin will be attending THIS SATURDAY APAN award walking down red carpet!!! We gg to see BAA2.0 and their FIRST PUBLIC APPEARANCES aft 1/1 dating confirmation!!!  

YAY I'm at work and can't scream so trying to contain myself while doing internal dancing goofling oh yeahhhhhh

Happy Jonah Hill GIF

It's going to be COLLLLDDDD though, let's hope they have good heating system indoor so our BinJin and everyone else can stay warm. I'm not going to buy online tickets so will be looking out for photos and videos via insta, twitter and here. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 4

Omg I am so excited!! Just when I thought we might not get more news of our fav couple together for a while, both are attending the APAN awards!! :getmygrooveon:

I think this really does just go to show how serious they are about each other too (not like we needed any convincing) and also continues proving how comfortable they are together. So many confirmed couples don’t ever end up attending an award show together and most don’t even have many public photos together or if they do, it’s at least a few months after the relationship is confirmed so this is MASSIVE and very positive news for us fans! I am even more convinced that we will have a wedding announcement by the end of this year :fullofhearts:

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Blob 3

OMG!!  They will attend APAN ..many thoughts I have right now! Since it will be their first public appearance  as Couple .

My brains...like.. Will they be holding hands together ? or sharing car together or walking at the red carpet together?  ooh what so ever I am just soooo excited!! 

Hope they will enjoy the events..and win awards together again:)

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

I'm excited about APAN because them both appearing likely means they both won an award (we already know SYJ won one of the popularity awards). But also its been 7 months since we have seen them in the same frame together (June Baeksang) so it is LONG overdue :heart:

I'm not sure I love the tweet capitalizing on their relationship to get people to buy tickets :rolleyes: (although I understand from a marketing point of view). 

Still to avoid disappointment, I hope people manage their expectations a bit. There is still a pandemic going on with social distancing + masks, and their private nature, so PDA of any kind is not likely. 

Let's enjoy the last award show where their work in CLOY is being recognized, and any sweet moments or pictures together is just a bonus really. At least this time around, we know they are together  :happydance:

• Like 7
  • Love 5
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 1

Have they ever won an APAN award before? What are they nominated for again? Who determines the winners (the ones not by popular vote) What award has SYJ already won? Is this the one where people had to buy hearts?  Sorry I lost track. 

Congrats to those who voted, a Binjin appearance is your reward!  Maybe they did choose to appear at this event to thank fans for all their efforts.  I had very little expectations of Binjin appearing together again at another award show or of any PDA in public (though I'm sure they will be their sweet selves).  Keep expectations in check (though hopefully there will be one or 2 interviews with them) and you may find everything even more enjoyable! :) 

Hopefully Binjin won't be overwhelmed by all the attention from fans and media.  They must expect it, but still... hope they won't be made uncomfortable and can continue to only enjoy positive vibes. 

They were clearly trying so hard to avoid suspicion at Baeksang with the furtive looks at the camera (but still they couldn't avoid that sweet split second of connection on stage hehehe), hopefully they can be more relaxed this time.

I'm not sure I love the tweet capitalizing on their relationship to get people to buy tickets :rolleyes: (although I understand from a marketing point of view). 

Ditto. I had no idea before this fandom that there were award shows where basically money could go towards votes. Between that and selling tickets online, I guess the award show biz can be lucrative. ;) Hope stars are well compensated for appearing. 

I think it more likely HB's parents are just scouting out potential homes for their son and future daughter in law.  Unless they are even more loaded than Binjin lol.  BInjin are well able to afford their own home and hopefully free enough to look at homes themselves too now that relationship is confirmed.  But then I read that in traditional Korean practice, the groom's parents often buy the marriage home while the bride's side supplies the furniture.  And there seems to be a lot of rituals involved with Korean wedding planning.  Not sure how traditional Binjin or their parents are though.

That TVN CLOY video with the new captions was fun.  Though I want to know why the eggplant in that epic scene outside the hospital lol.

• Like 8
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 1

6 hours ago, Aya said:

The good thing is WE.LOVE.IT. We love and proud to be part of this fandom/ship as we follow and ship the most wonderful couple whose love is made in heaven. 

Your post reminds me of @RiRiGaGa's medical post from a while back where she mentions all the ailments and that the cure is Soompidia, 

One of the funniest posts I will never forget is where it shows a photo of a BinJin shipper looking at a computer waiting for BinJin to announce and that shipper is already a skeleton and BinJin has not announced yet.  It was so funny because it is  testament to how much we believe in our OTP, we were willing to wait how ever long it took.  And our patience, belief and loyalty paid off and we did not have to wait that long! 

Since we are slowly approaching 2k pages is there a way we can do a BEST OF Soompi BinJin Shippers Paradise post?  I know some senior shippers took screenshots of the memorable pages.  Paging @Elle R.  I think you had coordinated with some members to do this,  I would especially like to see Soompidia reposted.

• Like 11
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1