[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Haha maybe HB's parents are the biggest shippers of all if they were telling the real estate agent that their son is going to marry SYJ.  I would brag about such a daughter in law too! :P Guessing their new home will still have a patio/garden as SYJ loves her plants and greens.  I'm surprised if K-ent stars don't make real estate/hotel/wedding prep staff sign a confidentiality agreement. 

18 hours ago, QueenieBee said:

It's hard to say. HB had a busy 2020 with wrapping up CLOY filming and then Bargaining shoot which took a lot longer than expected plus filming in Jordan in the middle of the summer. He may be reviewing scripts, and signing up for CA2 is a high possibility. We should know more on that soon since filming might start in February. 

CA2 sounds like a good project for HB so I think it's likely he'll do it.  He's had almost half a year break to spend extra time with his loved one. :)  Though it's a shame they couldn't go on vacation together anywhere. 

With SYJ, it is a bit harder to guess. Her last 2 projects were dramas and she normally does not do dramas back to back because they are more demanding so I assume she will do a film next. It was supposed to be Cross starting in April but we know that got pushed to September for now. She may do something else in the meantime if it fits her schedule. The pandemic has really thrown everything off course. 

I'm guessing she'll do a film next too.  I think another drama will be too much too soon after CLOY and with possible Cross and possible wedding planned for 2021.  Unless there's an irresistible drama script from a writer she's always wanted to work with.  I don't know if she and HB planned to work on CLOY so soon after working on TN together, or if it was another one of those it just happened that way things :P and they rightly didn't want to pass on the opportunity of a good script with a good writer and ideal costar casting hehe to test out their onscreen chemistry (and relationship).  But they sure both seemed keen to work together in the romance genre together after TN, onscreen and off hehe.  I love that while they already had good expectations of each other as colleagues prior to TN, their expectations of each other as actors, as people, were clearly surpassed from TN, and they wanted to repeat that experience again, and have the chance to grow their relationship as co-stars and as more than friends. 

The bigger question is when they plan to get married (I assume this year) and whether either or both intend to just take a prolonged break to enjoy their life together a bit. Or they may surprise us and jump right into work soon after. While I get the idea of capitalizing on CLOY, they are both at a point in their careers where their past successes speak for themselves. They are top actors in their fields. Its less about whether roles/offers are coming in (they are) and more a question of whether they want to work, and how often. 

Be it Cross or a Korean film, or both, I really do hope to see SYJ film something new this year.  It's been quite a long hiatus by her standards.  She has such a passion and hunger for acting, I don't think she'll go too long without a new acting project.  I would understand wanting to take time off to spend together and to prepare/enjoy married life, but if a really good opportunity comes along, I think they'll make it work so they can balance both.  I would like to see them capitalize on CLOY momentum in terms of doing a high quality/high profile project next, though I don't doubt they already had their choice of offers prior to CLOY.  If CLOY's popularity can make something like an all female ensemble film happen like SYJ's always wanted or make a writer/director have her as their top pick for a juicy role, then I'm all for it.  Though I think SYJ will always consider the scenario/character first for any project, high profile or not, from a famous or a rookie director/writer.  Something of the caliber like Parasite or Minari would be amazing.

I am going to guess a late summer/autumn/winter wedding.  Spring may be too soon considering the dating announcement came in Jan. But I hope they do it according to their own timetable on their own terms.  If they got married tomorrow, it would be awesome just the same!  Whenever it happens, highly likely within this year.  No idea if they truly delayed a wedding from last year due to covid, but I hope they'll be able to have the wedding of their dreams this year. 

Some of those bus clips came from TN promo/media companies' social media accounts. And yes, pink bubbles everywhere :wub:

Did TN staff think they were promoting a romantic film instead of a negotiation thriller? Lol.  Love how HB was game to be all cute complete with funny faces and filters though it may not be his natural habitat. That's how you know he was really into SYJ heh.

I also laughed at SYJ talking about how good they looked together. Did you catch HBs face the moment she said that? He was originally looking straight ahead and then quickly turned to look at her. It's like he couldn't believe it :lol:

HB looked at SYJ/smiled shyly every time SYJ complimented him on being "cute" (while playing a hostage taker lol), or having a sweet voice, or having great skin and hair lol.  Meanwhile, SYJ was laughing shyly every time HB said the reason to see TN was to see SYJ, and he kept saying it lol.  Noticed they both touched their ear/neck when they got shy/embarrassed by the compliments.  So I call the TN promo stage Budding Attraction & Shy Flirtations. :P  Then by CLOY promo stage it's So In Love & Going Steady & Outright Teasing of a Comfy Couple.  We're blessed to see this love story in these different stages thanks to promos of 2 works. 

• Like 14
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

11 hours ago, bin-jin said:

Reporters talking about on BinJin wedding rumours

7 hours ago, Seriya said:

Haha maybe HB's parents are the biggest shippers of all if they were telling the real estate agent that their son is going to marry SYJ. 

If it's true, I imagine the pride and excitement in saying 'my son is going to marry Son Ye Jin so I'm looking for a newlywed house..'   when it could have been said as just 'my son is getting married so I'm looking for a newlywed house'

:ilike:

• Like 9
  • Love 2

YJ's APAN greetings video has been reposted with the subs stating it's 23 Jan (YJ announced it as 24 Jan). Looks like chances for YJ to attend APAN is high again! Also hope HB will be there too! And that they will both win awards (YJ's already has the Seezn one in her bag).

• Like 8
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

@Intuition1 I'll just add the first receipt during Baeksang Award. The night before BA when Naver announced that they will wear same brand (Ralph Lauren) of Binnie's Tuxedo suit and Jinnie's long dress during the BA. When I saw the Tuxedo suit and long dress it really looks couple things plus the sandal and shoes they wore different brand and colours but they have both snake shade of style looks well coordinated by their stylist and  then the rest is history (stage encounter + BTS single snap video (when both are having their 15minutes make up break before the second part of the award plus when talking and walking together and left the venue when Binnie's Cadillac car was convoyed by Jinnie's Van) + the Couple holding one award + "We" join acceptance speech + 2hrs. Liking Spree version 1.0).:) (Wink Wink Wink) 

• Like 14
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

10 hours ago, Blissedsher said:

The smart big announment got anything to do with binjin? 

I think it will be announced in February. So a few more weeks. It definitely won't be announced before APAN Star Awards. The award show kept getting pushed so much. I think this is the last important one in Korea for CLOY and them. Then they are free to do whatever they want. 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

If what the reporter said is true (I hope it is!) then HB's parents must really love SYJ. It seems they are very proud their son is going to marry SYJ :hooray2:I'm not sure if it's Korean culture for the groom's parents to buy a house for their son when they got married because we all know HB is more than capable to buy his own luxury mansion...if it's not culture related then they are buying it as a wedding gift which can only mean how much they approve of the relationship 

• Like 15
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1

5 hours ago, Cream_Moki said:

If what the reporter said is true (I hope it is!) then HB's parents must really love SYJ. It seems they are very proud their son is going to marry SYJ 

I'm not sure if it's Korean culture for the groom's parents to buy a house for their son when they got married because we all know HB is more than capable to buy his own luxury mansion...if it's not culture related then they are buying it as a wedding gift which can only mean how much they approve of the relationship 

I think HB's parent help him in searching for a new house because he didn't want the attention.  If it happened before the dating confirmed, his parent might give some hints, not actually mention SYJ name.

Either way, HB gets his parents' blessing

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 2

On 1/18/2021 at 7:25 AM, TotoroSY said:

YJ's APAN greetings video has been reposted with the subs stating it's 23 Jan (YJ announced it as 24 Jan). Looks like chances for YJ to attend APAN is high again! Also hope HB will be there too! And that they will both win awards (YJ's already has the Seezn one in her bag).

But the category where Yejin win seezn is not in Apan Star Awards, it is in Apan Music Awards. So if the reason for her attendance is to receive the award voted by the fans, that means she'll go on the 24th.

On 1/18/2021 at 5:58 AM, Blissedsher said:

The smart big announment got anything to do with binjin? 

Nah, it's for BTS. But have you seen Ms. Jane's reply to @binxjin on twitter tonight? She said "More to come. Your trust means a lot to us." with the sunflower emoji in the end. I'm sure they will release something binjin related soon.  

Edited by Berou
Please do not quote videos. Thanks !
  • Like 4

they’re rehearsing the ring scene so yj held his left hand to search for the ring but he actually held it in his right hand. so he asked her if the left side is more comfortable and she said yes, so he changed it to the left side immediately:heartxoxo:

ImageImage

cr. https://twitter.com/sooye0nie/status/1351210047821516801

• Like 8
  • Love 9
  • Blob 4

Wow! She's really amazing. Our Best Boy, her good person, her only boyfriend and a future husband is at rank #344 most search in the world. That means she and her lovie is one of the most search in the world. How really great they are.:) (Wink Wink Wink) 

New uploaded by 10CM. One of my favorite song from CLOY. It's already 1yr.ago but still good to listen the song. :heart:

• Like 12
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

Anyone saw these TVN RECREATE CLOY content with witty captions!!!

The recreated Hawky jealous & beer scene captions are funny esp  when YSR said her head was heavy TVN added the caption "with this logic, the editor can fly like a helium balloon:joy:

Lol can TVN  create more pls...

• Like 6
  • LOL 8