[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

8 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

This is the kdramas/movies filmed in that venue Grand Peace Hall

https://koreandramaland.com/listings/kyunghee-university-seoul-campus/

the university is also the well known location when SYJ filmed her Classic rain scene with Jo In Sung. They ended up in front of the library. It filmed at various universities to perfect that rain scene /Yonsei and even HB university - Chung Ang University (more below)

the library

classic.jpg

Just found Max Movie blog on Classic - Guess I was right as to which scene was Chung Ang University lol - the theatre scene/ Wonder if everything I said in summer was actually correct. Oh well lol.. :P

On a rainy day, Wisdom avoids the rain under a tree for a while. At this time, Sang-min runs. The two run to the library in the rain.

The movie continues all the time, but in fact, <The Scene Meeting in a Tree>, <The Scene of Running Out>, and <The Scene in the Library> were all filmed in different places.

# Tree where Sangmin (Jo In-sung) and Wisdom (Son Ye-jin) meet: Wonkwang University

Wonkwang University is the scene where Sangmin and Wisdom meet under the tree. Therefore, Wonkwang University also has a canteen scene with cute (?) Lim Ye-jin as the owner.

# Library scene: Kyunghee University Suwon campus

Wisdom enters the library, and Sangmin goes back. Wisdom is happy through the window, but looks at Sang-min with emotion. The library scene was filmed at Kyunghee University's Suwon campus.

# Scene running through the rain in the university administration: Yonsei University

Wisdom (Son Ye-jin) knows what fact (?) and runs through the rain. The most romantically exciting (!) scene in the episode of Wisdom and Sangmin. This scene was filmed at Yonsei University.

# Others: Chung-Ang University Art Center, Gongpyeong Art Center, Sungkyunkwan University Millennium Hall

classic2.jpg

In addition, the university theater where Wisdom looks at Sangmin is the Chung-Ang University Art Center, the scene of exchanging gifts is the New Millennium Hall of Sungkyunk University, and the scene of the museum is the Gongpyeong Art Center.

https://www.maxmovie.com/news/2712

I actually have been to the same hall as Hyun Binnie in this Kyunghee University 3 years Ago. When I saw that venue when he attended, I screamed to my son, “Boyyy that was the same place that we attended your event. Mama is actually sharing the air with Binnie”

....and my young son went “Ya ma, in different time but same dimension”......:expressionless:

Mama is so happy to share same venue, I don’t know what would happen to me if I met him real life! 

• LOL 6

We maybe seeing suit fit HB in GQ Korea and perhaps another new interview content soon. 
HB last appeared in GQ Korea was Nov 2009, 12 years ago.

F4-F7-A3-A4-1-EFF-4-D11-B844-0714-C4-F29

489-E6476-E17-E-4-B1-A-B5-AC-ED0-EE90136

GQ korea never  ft couples, what if nation couple BINJIN is the 1st couple for GQ Korea!!^_^

5-A057168-5962-4619-929-C-B2-D5-F14-ED5-

crd: twt yejinhandstan  

How will we survive to see real life dating BinJin in one frame in next Sunday APAN awards walking down red carpet and coming SMART final cf or interviews.  BinJin attendances are not confirmed for APAN.

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

Yejin unnie updated her insta! SO MUCH LOVE <3

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKBNTSsHLWX/

"생일날 이렇게 많은 꽃다발과 케잌 선물들을 받은게 처음이에요..아..너무 놀랍고 감동적이에요...
생일과 더불어 데뷔20주년을 맞아서 이렇게 많은 축하를 받으니 내가 보낸 20년의 세월이 헛되지 않았구나.. 뿌듯하기도 하고 다시 한번 스스로 행복한사람이라는걸 실감합니다.
2021년을 여러분의 따뜻한 마음과 너무 큰 축복으로 시작하게 되어서 어느때보다 가슴벅차고 설레이는 시작이 됐어요.이렇게 너무 큰 사랑을 받기만해서 저의 감사의 마음을 어떻게 전할수 있을런지요..
여러분도 2021년은 더 행복한 한해가 되시길 진심으로 바래요."

"It’s my first time to receive this much.... so many flowers cakes and presents on my birthday.
AH....This is very surprising and touching.
And also received big congratulations with my 20th debut celebration.
So I thought I must have spent a very valuable 20 years.
I can be proud of myself and I can feel I’m such a lucky person. You made me feel this way.
I can start the year with your warmth and big cheer so I’m very excited and overwhelmed.
How can I share my thankful heart to you guys... 
I hope this year will be kinder to everyone"

• Like 13
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 2
  • Blob 2

4 hours ago, Ririgagarin03 said:

Did anyone else got notification that SYJ made a post? Got a notification but did'nt got a chance to see it! :cries3:

NOPE, I didnt get notification!!!! lol IG glitch again maybe!!  & she deleted her post!!!   LOL maybe she forgot to MUTE her vids:lol:

:cries3:

but this ig managed to capture her post!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKBK3vXH53o/?igshid=1ndc1amq9vjbf

• Like 2
  • Love 2

2 minutes ago, bin-jin said:

NOPE, I didnt get notification!!!! lol IG glitch again maybe!!  & she deleted her post!!! 

:cries3:

but this ig managed to capture her post!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKBK3vXH53o/?igshid=1ndc1amq9vjbf

Yup i did too! I thought twas my internet. Oh my heart. Then i immediately went to check here! My heart!

Check her tagged photos. Someone did a screenshot already haha

Oh was it you  haha. It was you hahaha

• Like 3

1/14  YJ reposted again.  She muted the vids.

Her caption is so touching “I thought I must soebd a valuable 20 years” “ I can start the year with your warmth and big cheer”“How can I share my thankful heart to you guys”..... 

This humble kind down to earth woman definitely DESERVED THE LOVE & BLESSING from all of us!!

:Megathanks:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKBNTSsHLWX/?igshid=1nnfvg0r7xvav

E7-A1557-B-B763-42-E8-AEEB-5-D8-E1-F10-A

31687-D26-960-B-4222-B4-BF-4-D084-F55-ED

BF3-A552-D-6072-4713-8-C17-C5214-AFCF19-

This is the earlier post with voice in the background:lol:

LOL I saw the HB cake!!!:lol:

1-F5-C78-BC-1-C5-B-4-D2-C-A459-F723706-A

• Like 11
  • Love 5
  • Blob 4

54 minutes ago, Ririgagarin03 said:

Did anyone else got notification that SYJ made a post? Got a notification but did'nt got a chance to see it! :cries3:

I got a notification and it’s still there, she did not delete it. 

• Like 1

I can hear a man’s voice in 2 videos posted. Can somebody please translate? 

im sorrry Yejinnnn... im not trying to be a detective :D iam beyond happy to see your post but I also miss Binnie... :D so happy just to imagine that Binnie was with you on your special day 

• Like 7
  • LOL 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 2
  • Blob 1