[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

I know there’s songs which has been mentioned here that which we feel are appropriate for BinJin. 

My browse through the various BinJin playlists created by shippers on Spotify found a few other appropriately titled songs, such as:

Obvious - Westlife

More Than Friends - Jason Mraz

The Way You Look At Me - Ysabelle Cuevas

Introduce Me A Good Person - Joy

When You’re Ready - Shawn Mendes

BinJin shippers really are the wittiest!

:Megalol:

• Like 2

@KimDdalgi the person made a typo. The article says September

I believe SYJ must have at least known since November / I hope she has known since then the possibility of it being postpone. Since that was when both Sam and Ethan's projects were being announced in Hollywood news. Since if either Sam or Ethan were actually going to be in the movie, their schedules would need to be checked. It probably only got more confirmed recently as to when it would be postpone to. HB did Esquire interview sometime in November too and the actual full interview from magazine it sounded like he was planning on taking a much longer break and it sounded more like he was just reviewing scripts then. 

SYJ doesnt drop a project unless she really needs to due to script changes etc is usually what would change her mind - like what happened with The Way. She stayed on to do The Last Princess when she was attached in 2012 and when it officially filmed Nov 2015. 

• Like 12
  • Insightful 1

3 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

@KimDdalgi the person made a typo. The article says September

I believe SYJ must have at least known since November / I hope she has known since then the possibility of it being postpone. Since that was when both Sam and Ethan's projects were being announced in Hollywood news. Since if either Sam or Ethan were actually going to be in the movie, their schedules would need to be checked. It probably only got more confirmed recently as to when it would be postpone to. HB did Esquire interview sometime in November too and the actual full interview from magazine it sounded like he was planning on taking a much longer break and it sounded more like he was just reviewing scripts then. 

SYJ doesnt drop a project unless she really needs to due to script changes etc is usually what would change her mind - like what happened with The Way. She stayed on to do The Last Princess when she was attached in 2012 and when it officially filmed Nov 2015. 

@ElectricHearts thanks for correction. :-) 

• Love 1

4 hours ago, Blithenostalgia said:

compared HB's behaviors around SYJ (the constant laughter and giggles, the attentiveness) to his last two works with Park Shin Hye and Han Ji Min

I am not Park Shin-Hye or Han Ji-Min fan, but its not fair comparing the couple in another drama or in the scene in the drama.  The actor/actress takes the roles as the scenario does.

But I agree if we see in their BTS/Conf. press/Interview. 

In the future HB/SYJ will have another co-star with a different scenario, we have to respect them. 

Like SYJ said in an interview that Seo Joon-Hee for Yoon Jin-ah, Ri Jung-Hyuk for Yoon Se-Ri, and finally Kim Tae-pyung for Son Eon-jin only:ohboy2:

• Like 11
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Blithenostalgia said:

hahahahah omg, I just finished listening to Carol (Dodo) Cheng's radio talk show and she is hilarious! I'll mention some of the key points that she discussed, she is truly one of us! imagine that, a veteran, acclaimed actress shipping and reacting the same way as all of us!

I went onto her radio talk show's Facebook page and she linked these two youtube videos and captioned it 玄彬鍾意孫藝珍好明顯 (HB likes SYJ is too obvious), Carol is hilarious! hahaha

If any canto speakers want to listen, here's the link, it's the first 15 minutes of the show

http://www.hkfm.info/口水多過浪花2021-01-04.html

You are right @Blithenostalgia. This is hilarious! Thanks for the link and summary.

Carol mentioned that Hyun Bin had a co-star who fell off a chair (should be almost slipped from) and he didn't even react (the way she said it was so funny!) :joy: Any idea which drama/co-star is this?

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

4 hours ago, Blithenostalgia said:

hahahahah omg, I just finished listening to Carol (Dodo) Cheng's radio talk show and she is hilarious! I'll mention some of the key points that she discussed, she is truly one of us! imagine that, a veteran, acclaimed actress shipping and reacting the same way as all of us!

- she started a quick summary of Dispatch's pattern of revealing a couple on 1/1 and saying it's 99.99% accurate

- discussed the timeline of the 8 months, them separating feelings from the drama and real life, both very mature and serious

- SYJ's first public announcement and how HB probably let his gf (eeee! still gives me the feels) do the post and he'll stay quiet

- talked about their history of filming TN, how they filmed in different floors and despite running up  and down between takes, was always very happy to see her

- THEN SHE TALKED ABOUT ALL THE RECEIPTS that this fandom has been talking about!! the mic and water bottle, the skirt check, the wire cables, worried if he's getting a stiff neck from alll the staring, do cute selfies together, moving SYJ to the center, etc. Carol literally watched all the same videos that we watched! 

- she then compared HB's behaviors around SYJ (the constant laughter and giggles, the attentiveness) to his last two works with Park Shin Hye and Han Ji Min and how he barely gave them the time of day hahaha and how he immediately walked away after the kiss scenes or he would talk, she would talk, but much fewer interactions

- she talked about how HB's pretty stiff and boring LOL but SYJ is so bubbly and cheerful, makes for a perfect match 

- talked about the rumors of HB's parents buying a house and most likely won't get married at age 40 b/c it's bad luck number in Korea

- talked about how all the fans are super happy, nobody is upset about the news 

- mentioned again how this is SYJ's first public relationship, how SYJ always matches with whatever male co-star she acts with, example of SITR, BUT! she said while she matches with everyone, she matches the MOST with HB hehehe

I went onto her radio talk show's Facebook page and she linked these two youtube videos and captioned it 玄彬鍾意孫藝珍好明顯 (HB likes SYJ is too obvious), Carol is hilarious! hahaha

If any canto speakers want to listen, here's the link, it's the first 15 minutes of the show

http://www.hkfm.info/口水多過浪花2021-01-04.html

@Blithenostalgia

Thanks a million for posting the radio show link and also the summarised translation! Just listened to it and Carol Cheng is super funny and witty as usual LOL! I laughed so much listening to how she desribed Binjin and all the signs and clues. She was actually more delirious and "high" in her previous talks about Binjin, maybe cuz its the anticipation and hope yet not knowing the real deal. While in this one, she sounded so proud and confident, like how all of us feel when we know that all the receipts and crumbs we discussed were ALL TRUE! Hahaha!!

Also, listening to the actual chat in the radio show was so much funnier then just the info discussed in the chat, but it's so difficult to translate cantonese slang and all the funny banter btwn Carol Cheng and her fellow hosts.

I just love that a superstar veteran and experienced entertainer like Carol Cheng is also a Binjin Shipper like us, and that she is also as happy as us that Binjin Confirmed.

:gangnamstyle:

30 minutes ago, puan iryantie said:

I am not Park Shin-Hye or Han Ji-Min fan, but its not fair comparing the couple in another drama or in the scene in the drama.  The actor/actress takes the roles as the scenario does.

But I agree if we see in their BTS/Conf. press/Interview. 

In the future HB/SYJ will have another co-star with a different scenario, we have to respect them. 

Like SYJ said in an interview that Seo Joon-Hee for Yoon Jin-ah, Ri Jung-Hyuk for Yoon Se-Ri, and finally Kim Tae-pyung for Son Eon-jin only:ohboy2:

@puan iryantie

Don't worry, the comparison was how HB treated YJ vs his other female leads during bts. Like in kissing scenes, when with other FL, there will be discussion, then kiss, then immediately walk away. While with YJ, it will be kiss,  then laugh. It doesn't refer to the actual scenario of the drama at all, which should be based on script and storyline.

My thots - HB has always been a gentleman to all his co-stars, and remains friendly and polite. But we can see the different sparks when he is with YJ, where he is more playful, and happy and laugh all the time. I love how they laugh a lot together so much - they really make each other so happy.

12 minutes ago, MY15 said:

You are right @Blithenostalgia. This is hilarious! Thanks for the link and summary.

Carol mentioned that Hyun Bin had a co-star who fell off a chair and he didn't even react (the way she said it was so funny!) :joy: Any idea which drama/co-star is this?

@MY15 I don't recall a co-star fall off a chair and he didn't react, but I do recall in The Swindler press con, Nana the FL has her mic on the chair, and she took it herself while HB (who was besides her) did not pay attention and handed it to her, as what he did for YJ.

• Like 15
  • Love 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 4

31 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

Don't worry, the comparison was how HB treated YJ vs his other female leads during bts. Like in kissing scenes, when with other FL, there will be discussion, then kiss, then immediately walk away. While with YJ, it will be kiss,  then laugh. It doesn't refer to the actual scenario of the drama at all, which should be based on script and storyline.

My thots - HB has always been a gentleman to all his co-stars, and remains friendly and polite. But we can see the different sparks when he is with YJ, where he is more playful, and happy and laugh all the time. I love how they laugh a lot together so much - they really make each other so happy.

@MY15 I don't recall a co-star fall off a chair and he didn't react, but I do recall in The Swindler press con, Nana the FL has her mic on the chair, and she took it herself while HB (who was besides her) did not pay attention and handed it to her, as what he did for YJ.

Exactly. His behavior is actually the BIGGEST RECEIPT BinJin nation ever had. The comparisons were not meant to disrespect his other co-stars but to show how different he was around Ye Jin. And we are talking about the behind the scenes not the drama itself. So the comparisons are inarguably impartial. 

• Like 9
  • Awesome 2
  • Blob 2

9200fd1c4bc0c45824ca0ff1fe35af5960d32b41.gifve887a473856b4a9322816407899f11bc6ae6a678.gifv

throwback

Spoiler

Son Ye Jin Rewind: When Crash Landing On You star aka Hyun Bin's ladylove got candid about marriage

As we continue to celebrate Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin's relationship, we came across an interview of the Crash Landing On You actress from 2018 where she spoke about dating and marriage.
Written By Pinkvilla Desk  Updated: January 4, 2021 06:02 pm
Son Ye Jin Rewind: When Crash Landing On You star aka Hyun Bin's ladylove got candid about marriageSon Ye Jin Rewind: When Crash Landing On You star aka Hyun Bin's ladylove got candid about marriage
  •  Son Ye Jin kicked off the new year by letting the world know she's found someone special! After Dispatch reported that Son Ye Jin is dating Hyun Bin, the Crash Landing On You star confirmed the news via her agency before she addressed the development on her Instagram. While fans are celebrating this union, an interview of the actress taken in 2018 caught our attention wherein the actress talks about dating and marriage. As reported by Soompi, the actress was asked why she was not involved in a dating scandal. 

The Negotiation star joked she was bad at dating. "In order to date, you need to make up your mind to date, meet many people, and have blind dates offered to you, but that’s not easy. It’s more difficult as you get older. I don’t think it’s possible to do something by force either," she said at the time, adding that she was waiting for the one! Son Ye Jin also addressed the subject of marriage and said nothing was set in stone at the time. 

Son Ye Jin also spoke about marriage impacting acting career. She noted that all actresses are worried that marriage could impact their career. "When I look around me, people who are married are unable to do all the work they want to do. Being a mother and wife are big roles. I would like to spend a lot of time for my family, but I think I’m still immature. I don’t know if I’ll be able to do that," she said. 

Nevertheless, the Be With You star said that personal happiness is as important as being ambitious in career. "Just because I’m happy with my acting life doesn’t mean I’m happy with my personal life. I’m always making an effort to balance between the two. I’m enjoying my work more than before, so I’m receiving less stress now," she said. 

• Like 17
  • Thanks 2
  • Blob 3

I was amazed with our Best Girl she is the woman of her word just like our Best Boy.

Mom we know that Dad is your first and last man. Always stay happy and proud of him! 

(Wink Wink Wink) 

Oh yeah!!! Coz all around the world are celebrating because finally they are so real. #BinJinReal (Wink Wink Wink) 

• Like 11
  • Love 2

Hoping our wonderful translators/korean experts here can help us understand more about this video. From my research its the reporter Nam Hye Yeon, who's had a couple of encounters with both BinJin, talking about the couple after their announcement.

You can watch a part of the video with eng sub here: https://www.instagram.com/p/CJn-MaRpq0I/ and https://www.instagram.com/p/CJpg366pFIb/

"When the reporter sent msg to congrats Yejin for her confirmation of the relationship with HB, she replied “흐흐 thank you”"

Credit: @beanhandhk 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

Wow even Lainey Gossip posted about BinJin (she's a famous North American blogger). It's funny, she says this is huge, equivalent to Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams falling in love after The Notebook (*sigh*...they were cute together :tears:). Her commentary focuses mainly on the huge cultural differences between SK and western celebrity gossip. 

https://www.laineygossip.com/crash-landing-on-you-actors-hyun-bin-son-ye-jin-confirm-dating-huge-gossip-story-intro-for-january-5-2021/67780 

"So if you haven't already, surprise your algorithm and check out Crash Landing on You. And if you have, well, I'm pretty sure you're deep in  your tenth re-watch by now." 

That's the last line in her article, and I feel personally attacked. :evilelmo:

• Like 11
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3
  • Blob 2

3 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

@KimDdalgithanks for the Japanese video :) They do both love to walk Han River :) I remember there was a video shared in this thread before of SYJ jogging lol. However, I think it is obvious whether is jogging or walking. Han River is an ideal place for lovers. I bet they go to a lot of places couples go too :) 

@ElectricHearts welcome. :)  Yes I read it somewhere some Korean saw them and they spotted together at Han River for jogging and walking. Even at Park in Daegu last Chuseok I read in on Twitter yesterday. (Wink Wink Wink) 

1 hour ago, Blithenostalgia said:

i'm so slow, but....i just noticed.....she had red nails when she attended lee min jung's wedding....she also had red nails in the dispatch picture, and she was so eager to catch the bouquet, that must have been around the same time TT_TT

@Blithenostalgia Hi, this is not Lee Min Jung and Lee Byung Hun's wedding. It's Lee Jung Hyun wedding last July 2019 (If I'm not mistaken on the month) her other Cinderella friend. The one Ye Jin tag along herself for Maldives vacation during Lee Jung Hyun honeymoon after the wedding (I don't know if she really joined the Maldives vacation which some of here and on some socmed were circulating about the Maldives honeymoon before).

Edited by Berou
Please do not quote pics. Thanks !
  • Like 6